The lengths UK based Tunisian rats go through to lie

D

Dreama

Dreama, you have everything all under control and I think we dont have to worry about you.
Yes I do. thank you again for confirming all my doubts, I was worried I was wrong about him but now I know for sure. (f)(f)

W

wakefield gal

Dreama

Am i understanding correctly? Your friend is married to a Tunisian here in the UK? and his friend who is in the UK on a marriage visa, claiming abuse! Has the hots for you?

Have you met him? or just online? do you all live in the same area??? do you know his wife personally?

It does sound iffy to me thats why i ask questions X

D

Dreama

Dreama

Am i understanding correctly? Your friend is married to a Tunisian here in the UK? and his friend who is in the UK on a marriage visa, claiming abuse! Has the hots for you?

Have you met him? or just online? do you all live in the same area??? do you know his wife personally?

It does sound iffy to me thats why i ask questions X
We met him online and his wife too (she is from the UK) He doesnt live that far away from me, we have both added alot of Tunisians during the revolution.
My friends husband does not know him at all and her husband is not a rat she is moving to Tunisia to be with him. x

W

wakefield gal

So you have not actually met him in real life then??? nor his wife???

Did he tell you that was his wife? or was it just coincidence you added her as well...

Can you be sure he is from where he says he is???

I ask all these questions because i got involved with a married man from tunisia living in the UK, who said alot of what you were saying, except i fell for it, hook line
and sinker. GOD he made me feel so very sorry for him. and thought his Mrs was a right bitch. I got my fingers burned :-( it was then i found this site and made
some very good friends who opened my eyes. I also spoke to the wife. He is the most ruthless liar i know, shocking!!!

D

Dreama

So you have not actually met him in real life then??? nor his wife???

Did he tell you that was his wife? or was it just coincidence you added her as well...

Can you be sure he is from where he says he is???

I ask all these questions because i got involved with a married man from tunisia living in the UK, who said alot of what you were saying, except i fell for it, hook line
and sinker. GOD he made me feel so very sorry for him. and thought his Mrs was a right bitch. I got my fingers burned :-( it was then i found this site and made
some very good friends who opened my eyes. I also spoke to the wife. He is the most ruthless liar i know, shocking!!!
Aww! thats awful, its good you found out the truth and got rid of him. x
No ive not met either of them and his wife added me ages ago then he added me and my friend about a week ago.
I had no idea it was her ex until he named her whisle slagging her off one day.
She has a new man now too so I know they are definately not together anymore.
I cant be positive he is where he says he is but I do think he is.

W

wakefield gal

Seems to me your furry friend is trawling his wifes friends list on FB.

Maybe looking for someone to give him some derogatory information he can use against her, in his attempt to get ILR/indefinate leave to remain.

He will be on a temporary marraige visa at the moment lasting 27mths.

Technically he and his wife MUST inform ukba of the marriage breakdown. if the wife has done this, and i DO hope she has.
the ukba will consider curtailling his visa. it is not automatic to curtail visa. usually this means that if they have children he will not
have his visa curtailled as he will qualify for leave on human rights article 8. if they dont have children they use the 'domestic violence' loophole.
which means if they can prove by experts they have been domestically abused they stand a chance of being granted ILR. Good thing is many of these cases
are thrown out after costly court cases at the expense of the taxpayer, due to flimsy hearsay evidence from non independant people who have jumped on the bandwagon
and felt sympathy for the tales of woe the RAT has told them...

I would be interested to know his immigration status right now if i was contemplating a relationship with him, and question who benefits from this relationship and why he wants it!!

i would also be interested to know what he is saying to the ukba - in defense of getting ILR, it is helpful for other members to know the things they say.

What may i ask has he told you of his immigration status?

D

Dreama

Seems to me your furry friend is trawling his wifes friends list on FB.

Maybe looking for someone to give him some derogatory information he can use against her, in his attempt to get ILR/indefinate leave to remain.

He will be on a temporary marraige visa at the moment lasting 27mths.

Technically he and his wife MUST inform ukba of the marriage breakdown. if the wife has done this, and i DO hope she has.
the ukba will consider curtailling his visa. it is not automatic to curtail visa. usually this means that if they have children he will not
have his visa curtailled as he will qualify for leave on human rights article 8. if they dont have children they use the 'domestic violence' loophole.
which means if they can prove by experts they have been domestically abused they stand a chance of being granted ILR. Good thing is many of these cases
are thrown out after costly court cases at the expense of the taxpayer, due to flimsy hearsay evidence from non independant people who have jumped on the bandwagon
and felt sympathy for the tales of woe the RAT has told them...

I would be interested to know his immigration status right now if i was contemplating a relationship with him, and question who benefits from this relationship and why he wants it!!

i would also be interested to know what he is saying to the ukba - in defense of getting ILR, it is helpful for other members to know the things they say.

What may i ask has he told you of his immigration status?
Im not contemplating a relationship with him, I have enough stress in my life without getting a myself man/rat lol.
I didnt ask about his immigration status because I dont know anything about it but I will question him when he messages me next.
He also has not said his ex was violent he said she verbally and mentally abused him, cheated on him and controlled him not letting him go out with friends or get a job.
They also dont have any children.

W

wakefield gal

He seems very much like a rat i know :under:

but I'm sure there is more than just a couple of them, running around with their pathetic stories.

i know of a place in Wakefield that employs just tunisians, funny thing is they have all been abused at some time by a british wife lol... and helped each other in the immigration loopholes to get ILR. some even come from the same village lmao... Once they get to the UK they dont have to stay with the person that worked so hard to get them here for the 2 years anymore, they just play the system!!! i know for certain the RAT i got involved with is playing someone eles, unfortunatley she has not smelt the coffee yet, and convinced her he is hopelessly in love with her lol.... oh well guess like me one day she will learn the truth. if she takes of the rose-tinted spectacles and just scratches the surface she will protect herself and her assets, because he IS going to take them!!! while you keep letting him hide up your skirt lol. I wish i had found this site and had the insight she got before meeting him!

This guy has had numerous girlfriends in Plymouth and Wakefield and he is expert in playing them off against each other, there was some interesting feedback on him last summer.. it all got deleted in a site roll-back :ben: <------ was the culprit lol. he has told people online he is from Manchester, London, Glasgow and Bradford and Newcastle lol.

At the moment he is in the Immigration legal system,
the evidence i have seen, and not hearsay, is overwhelming and the sad fact here is the person that done the most for him, was beaten brutally, within 3 days of him landing in the UK. I will not rest till justice is done in this case.

M

marilyna

He seems very much like a rat i know :under:

but I'm sure there is more than just a couple of them, running around with their pathetic stories.

i know of a place in Wakefield that employs just tunisians, funny thing is they have all been abused at some time by a british wife lol... and helped each other in the immigration loopholes to get ILR. some even come from the same village lmao... Once they get to the UK they dont have to stay with the person that worked so hard to get them here for the 2 years anymore, they just play the system!!! i know for certain the RAT i got involved with is playing someone eles, unfortunatley she has not smelt the coffee yet, and convinced her he is hopelessly in love with her lol.... oh well guess like me one day she will learn the truth. if she takes of the rose-tinted spectacles and just scratches the surface she will protect herself and her assets, because he IS going to take them!!! while you keep letting him hide up your skirt lol. I wish i had found this site and had the insight she got before meeting him!

This guy has had numerous girlfriends in Plymouth and Wakefield and he is expert in playing them off against each other, there was some interesting feedback on him last summer.. it all got deleted in a site roll-back :ben: <------ was the culprit lol. he has told people online he is from Manchester, London, Glasgow and Bradford and Newcastle lol.

At the moment he is in the Immigration legal system,
the evidence i have seen, and not hearsay, is overwhelming and the sad fact here is the person that done the most for him, was beaten brutally, within 3 days of him landing in the UK. I will not rest till justice is done in this case.
Wakefield girl, the rat you are describing sounds like an absolute nightmare. I am sorry you met him.

W

wakefield gal

I came out of this unscathed...

It makes my blood run cold to think i liked this animal. He is very very good looking, unlike alot of the ugly mushes in gallery. and soooooo charming and loveable with it, everyone who meets him thinks he is a real darling :puke: It is in HIS interest to act this way... lets face it he aint going to get what he is hoping to get by letting other see his dark side. at the moment he is up to his eyes in shit, and its imperative for him to play the victim at this stage. There is alot more i would like to say, but i cant :-( Other than be careful

D

Dreama

Aww honey he sounds like a right evil shit head. I hope he gets karma for what he's put you through. (f)

I agree about this guy on facebook I do smell a rat.

M

Madame2010

This is common for the RATS to use this excuse.... often it means they have fleeced some poor woman used and abused and lied through the back of their teeth too...

the RAT i encountered has gone to great lenghths to make up stories of being abused, treated like a dog when he came to the UK. how his wife had changed became violent.... BOLLOX!!! He used her for a visa to get to the UK told shocking lies and got his family and community to lie as well... after entering the UK he left after getting his NI number and bank accounts set up 4 weeks later!!!
now we are hoping and praying this will be before a public court of law very soon, and what he is failing to realise is while he is now playing the system at the expense of the tax payer, he is also opening his case up to public scrutiny :)

it will be there in black and white once he exhausts the system for all to read what a bastard low life RAT he is...
God they f*ck me right off they really do! Mx

M

Madame2010

Dreama, you are one sensible woman and I really hope your friend listens to you. He is probably now trying to hang on to someone from the UK to claim that he has an existing relationship and I would not be surprised if he didnt form a friendship with her and even suggest her getting pregnant. Having a baby may also enhance his human rights for him to stay in this country, despite the fact he may have treated his wife badly. All these tactics are well known to the immigration authorities who are fast catching on about them.
Heck yeah. TC told his long term gf when she told him she knew about me that "she meant nothing to me. I was playing her in case she came in handy when I came to the UK".
That was his excuse for being and sleeping with me. She was supposed to accept that for some reason!!!!
Never mind he was telling me that I was "the one".
UKBA are getting a letter about him now. I did ask Mrs Melon (his wife) in a pm if she could confirm his date of birth in for me but she never responded. I guess she wants to move on with her life which is fair enough but I wonder why she checks in and says nothing even tho she promised to "spill the beans". Each to their own I guess.
Mx

Bella

Google Queen
Heck yeah. TC told his long term gf when she told him she knew about me that "she meant nothing to me. I was playing her in case she came in handy when I came to the UK".
That was his excuse for being and sleeping with me. She was supposed to accept that for some reason!!!!
Never mind he was telling me that I was "the one".
UKBA are getting a letter about him now. I did ask Mrs Melon (his wife) in a pm if she could confirm his date of birth in for me but she never responded. I guess she wants to move on with her life which is fair enough but I wonder why she checks in and says nothing even tho she promised to "spill the beans". Each to their own I guess.
Mx
This totally amazes me!!! cheeky twat

D

Dreama

I am honestly gobsmacked that these little shits do this stuff. :mad:
I am so glad im a member of this site I have learned everything I know about bezness from reading all the threads on here and it has now saved me twice from having the wool pulled over my eyes.
I have told that rats ex wife about him & will mention ukba to her.
Thank's again Caramel & Wakefield Gal & TLR. x x

W

wakefield gal

I am so glad im a member of this site I have learned everything I know about bezness from reading all the threads on here and it has now saved me twice from having the wool pulled over my eyes.

You are welcome, may i suggest you point the wife in this direction. maybe she is a victim here and could do with the advice and support. Its a long hard process once the bastards con you to get here, and to clean the mess up they leave behind.

D

Dreama

You are welcome, may i suggest you point the wife in this direction. maybe she is a victim here and could do with the advice and support. Its a long hard process once the bastards con you to get here, and to clean the mess up they leave behind.
Yes I have heard from her and she is the victim and she is terrified of him it is awful what I have been told. :'(
I have told her that I have been on here for advice without giving away anything that would identify her, so she will no doubt be on here herself soon when she feels ready.

W

wakefield gal

Yes I have heard from her and she is the victim and she is terrified of him it is awful what I have been told. :'(
I have told her that I have been on here for advice without giving away anything that would identify her, so she will no doubt be on here herself soon when she feels ready.

It was just as i suspected :-(

The woman i am helping is terrified of this bastard too, the whole story is sickening! And we met in very much the same circumstances as you, except i believed him when he initially told me he was on a work visa
and had a brief fling with him, after the fling i found out he was here on a marriage visa.... i was fucking fuming:mad: Then i heard the story's he was telling people ( not good) poor woman has gone and is still going through hell, she has lost a child her dignity and been humiliated in more ways than you can imagine. while this selfish bastard roams the Bars of wakefield looking for his next victims, giving jack the lad with all his other ratty associates. makes my stomach churn, part of me wants to rip his head off and shit in the hole,
but thats what he wants and will fuel his case.

D

Dreama

It was just as i suspected :-(

The woman i am helping is terrified of this bastard too, the whole story is sickening! And we met in very much the same circumstances as you, except i believed him when he initially told me he was on a work visa
and had a brief fling with him, after the fling i found out he was here on a marriage visa.... i was fucking fuming:mad: Then i heard the story's he was telling people ( not good) poor woman has gone and is still going through hell, she has lost a child her dignity and been humiliated in more ways than you can imagine. while this selfish bastard roams the Bars of wakefield looking for his next victims, giving jack the lad with all his other ratty associates. makes my stomach churn, part of me wants to rip his head off and shit in the hole,
but thats what he wants and will fuel his case.
You know if you werent in wakefield I'd of thought it was the same guy the story is so similar I cant believe how common this actually is it makes me feel sick.
You are best to keep a dignified silence that is what this lady is also doing, these rats will get whats coming to them. I believe in karma its just that sometimes it takes a whisle to bite them on the ass but it will.

W

wakefield gal

You know if you werent in wakefield I'd of thought it was the same guy the story is so similar.

Hence why i asked you if your were positive he was from your area lol.... i was on it straight away lol...

i think the best you can do now would be to extract as much valuable information from him as you can, it will help her in knowing what she is up against...

you really have snared a RAT lol XxX

D

Dreama

Hence why i asked you if your were positive he was from your area lol.... i was on it straight away lol...

i think the best you can do now would be to extract as much valuable information from him as you can, it will help her in knowing what she is up against...

you really have snared a RAT lol XxX
That is our plan lol :ben::ben::ben:

W

wakefield gal

Excellent:ben:... thats what i like to hear. If you need any help with anything let me know through pm... we dont want to startle him :rofl:

M

Madame2010

This totally amazes me!!! cheeky twat
Hmm Yes my lovely. All that 'effort' by him eh. Why didn't he just stay with her and her alone? Why involve me in the first place? And the others? Greed that's why.
Total Greed.
Mx

M

Madame2010

Dreama honey that is brilliant... and I totally agree with what you say and am so glad you were saved.
Hugs sweet.
Mx

W

wakefield gal

Hmm Yes my lovely. All that 'effort' by him eh. Why didn't he just stay with her and her alone? Why involve me in the first place? And the others? Greed that's why.
Total Greed.
Mx

You are right it sheer GREED that motivates these scum bags... they have back up plans all over the place. And its not unknown of them to cause total disaster or disappear without a word, to turn up again sometime in the future, like nothing happened!!!! :zwall:

D

Dreama

Dreama honey that is brilliant... and I totally agree with what you say and am so glad you were saved.
Hugs sweet.
Mx
So am I lol, god only knows what my life would be like now if I was clueless about it all.
Thank you Madam2010 :D xx

M

Madame2010

So am I lol, god only knows what my life would be like now if I was clueless about it all.
Thank you Madam2010 :D xx
You know I would be myself too. I had not idea that people would scam and cheat and lie to this extent cox I wouldn't dreama (pardon the pun :ben:) doing anything like that myself!
Gits so they are.
Mx

W

wakefield gal

Hello

I am looking for a woman who was wronged by a love rat. The woman needs to be UK based.

I would love to have a chat with them, with the possibility of it being published

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Cheers

Joe

You might like to hang around the asylum and immigration tribunals hearings... They are public. and you will see how Tunisian Love Rats wrong British women.

K

Katherine

I've seen a few rats here in Europe. One thing I wanna say is, they often adapt their c**p to the people they tell it to. The best way to confront them is to be with different-minded people. I knew that guy whom I suspected to be a total fraud, and I once saw him along with other girls into whose pants he seemed to be pretty interested in getting. It didn't take long before the story he'd told me change as he made them more enjoyable for them to hear. I guess he was a pretty poor liar too, but I know this works with better skilled rats as well.

Top Bottom