The Price is Right

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by Woodlog, Jan 24, 2009.

Angelwings, I heard it through the grapevine that it was YOU that sat on Pinocchio's face & said "lie u bastard"......
    saying that, if ur who "methinks" you are, it's not just pinoccio's face u have sat on....

1. There is only one ugly thing around here and that is you're nasty attitude!
    Do i detect a little jealousy here dear???
    After all Jasmine has a lot of friends here and you have to resort to common insults to get a little attention....bless.
    ::CheerUp::

2. Marie
    Chat With Me

Marie Member

So clever that can't even disguise... :rolleyes:
    Everybody knows who ANGEL :rofl: WINGS is.

Duh!

3. Marie
    Chat With Me

Marie Member

"methinks" so too :rofl:

I have just said it in .. another forum :rofl:

4. Right Then BIG J,

The Facts? The Facts you say Big J? Mmmmmmmmm....the only fact I heard is that you use your pants as anklewarmers when your in Tunisia. I also heard that you have seen more helmets than hitler!!!!

Your right into the Tunisian sex business, I heard that you have been with a few of the rats and I think that you are very much a woman scorned. If you haven't why you on here crying about it???

Can you not "get" a man in the UK is that your problem???

LOVE

Angelwings x::angel::

5. Marie are you ok?if you are ugly what should other women say?????????i don't believe that you are saying that.you are a very nice and sweet girl.just see your copy and tell me otherwise!!!!!
    as for angelwings it's ok.let her sing.it's her opinion and her character.i don't care cause i care only for the opinion of people i love ,respect and are important to me.

6. Ohhh Now I remember why you got banned from t.com.........For your sheer vindictiveness............
    Jasmine can probably "get" any one she likes because unlike u her "ugliness" does not come from within.
    Why not come into chat, and chat to us "nice" ladies......get whatever it is off your chest...

7. Jasmine
    Chat With Me

Jasmine Member

We can all see from the contents of your posts you are a potty mouthed HO!

The thing is listening to idle gossip you dont get the facts! I know 1 tunisian rat from personal experience so you are correct there, but from that experience i met a wonderful man, so as for crying over it - you are wrong- as you have been here and on the other forum.

What your opinion of me is i dont care....i know the truth and thats all that matters, as for knickers as anklewarmers......Yeah right!

8. Tunisianbelle
    Chat With Me

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

:OT: Is knickers underwear or pants? :confused:

9. At least you won't have cold feet when u go bed n shag the arse off em Jas :D

(Angel wings doesn't bother wearing any, she just scrapes the crust off her fanjita every morning before she goes for her next victim) :)

10. Hey jas...i often wear my knickers as ankle warmers...it's catching on you know,although walking is sometimes a problem :Dance:

11. ::vomit::::vomit::::vomit::
    EWWWW...Batwings really isnt pleasant is she!!!

12. Marie
    Chat With Me

Marie Member

Hun

I'd rather be ugly than rude. ;)

But thanks (f)

13. Ha ha ha ha ha ha am just here to put a little spice or should that be a little Jamine in all your lifes. :rofl::Jest:

Love you all,

Anglewings Mwah Mwah ::angel::

14. Wait for it......batwings is posting her lovely reply....

15. What's Jamine? Can you eat it? Or is that another name for one of your many diseases????

16. Marie
    Chat With Me

Marie Member

We already have harrisa. What's the spice for? :Hmm:

Jealousy and Envy and so Batwings... ups ::sick::

17. I thought Jas hadn't been shagging any of the tunisian's??? She told me that her kinckers were never off....oh yeh that's right the tart was at Ann Summers buying the crotchless ones.

If am Batwings does that make you the Joker? On no, I forgot it is the fat bird one....what's his name...ah yeah THE PENGUIN!!! Ha ha ha fat bird, pengiun do you get it.

LOVE

Angelwings (aka Batwings) xxx

18. You don't have the authority to call her "JAS".....
    Nothing wrong with Ann Summers crotchless knickers. But you "my dear" would have to peel yours off. ....The only joker here is you and isn't it the fat bird who is your mate who's been sending text msgs to someone elses husband and sleeping with people's ex's????
    :rolleyes:

19. JustMe!, Marie, JAS, tunisianbelle/jamiehassen and taylor,

I really do mean it when I say the pleasure has been all mine today. The time has come my little hareem of angry woman where I have to fly off. Until next time keep your knickers up and your cash in your pocket.

LOVE YA ALL, OVER & OUT

Angelwings ::angel::::angel::

PS Justme! Just how old are you? Are you collecting your HRT prescription yet - addressing me as "dear". The only "dear" that is around here is you "old dear" MAWH MAWH xx :rofl:::pdance::::pdance::

20. How rude and impolite :Bonk::pro:
    Angry women?? I didn't see anyone angrier or more used-feeling than you in here.. So full of anger and hate that I'm afraid you'll explode any minute!
    Watch out ladies!!

Don't fight people you don't know!

21. I'd rather be an "old dear" than an illiterate slapper like yourself dear......Perhaps "one" should try using spell checker when "one" posts her replies...
    We are not angry. We are all in chat right now, chatting about the good things in life..... A silly little slag like you, bearing a grudge could not and certainly will not spoil our day.

Good Day To You... (thanks for all your wonderful posts, they really have been quite spiffing wendy) xxxxx:silly:::angel::::vomit::

22. OMG....
    Hi girls...
    I cant believe this post! being a member of t.com and following you lovely girls onto this amazing site i have my suspicions who angelwings is... am i right?
    I really cannot believe that there are such women in this world ( maybe that is just me living in my perfect little bubble, well it has totally been popped today)
    Miss angelwings please darling men do not look at you and think oh what a lovely female i would so like to kiss you, spend time with you and possibly fall in love with you. What they do think is what an easy Shag, with possibly money and other things thrown in.
    I have had to stop myself from writing anymore as i would have gone into full rant and i don't know if i could of stopped myself...
    to everyone else have a lovely day
    sending kisses... I am really busy at the moment but i am still about watching and trying to keep up with you all.
    oh and congratulations hunny..i know i should not post here but i dont have time to reply to all posts...

23. oh and i am not just talking about tunisian men, i mean all men would never look at you and think mmmmmmmmmm

24. Oh my, what's going on in here? I'm not a T.com veteran or anything and I have no clue what's up. Someone want to fill me in? I (h) Jas!!! and all my other cats!! Gato is right, totally right. Don't let it get your undies in a jam ladies!:w:

But until someone fills me in, I suppose I will just...

:pCorn: