The Price is Right

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by Woodlog, Jan 24, 2009.

Welcome back Tar....:D

You put that very well, I however can not help myself but to go on a tangent. She isn't annoying, I find her quite amusing in her own little way & oh well, if she's on here at least she's leaving our husbands/partners alone!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nobodys fool likes this.

1. What is Jamine? and 'in all your lifes"? tut tut tut, better get back to school Fannyflaps

2. What can I say ladies, my wings have been burning all day long!

I find it very ironic that you call all pick up on my spelling but you can’t seem to pick up on the Tunisian men who rip the piss out of you.

Tar (and to quote Justme!) “my dear”, you should really have a look at your grammar, as the sentence “if I could of stopped myself” does not make sense. You really should replace the word “of” with have…"dear". :p

Please don’t worry Tar, you too can be part of my little angry hareem. I also have a place for the Muff Man too – you know who you are. :Jest::Jest:

Good evening my little flies.

LOVE

Angelwings ::angel:: xx

3. and that took a hour to write???? :confused:

5. Tunisianbelle
    Chat With Me

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

:pCorn: I'm finding this very funny and completely amusing! :rofl:

6. Bloody hell!

The venom's really been flying on here today, but I can see why you're all getting your panties in a bunch.

To think I worked right through this, well sod corrie this is better :w:

7. Tomorrow you should throw a sickie lol ::sick::

9. I'm very tempted, lol

10. The Muff Man Prophecies was a good film, anybody else see it? :D

11. scarlett rose
    Chat With Me

scarlett rose Well-Known Member

I have to deal with this kind of playground squabbling behaviour everyday in my job...Angelwings sure has a huge chip on his/her shoulder for whatever reason and spitting out the insults and directing them at anybody who disagrees ..obviously her pen is dipped in venom... and he/she is waiting in the wings to pounce and hurl abuse..I have this to say Get over it..Get a life..and stop throwng your rattle out of the cot..I dont find this sort of acting worthy of an Oscar its just spite for the sake of it..

12. I think I may have figured out whats eating Angel Wings...maybe she has a rat up her butt! :rofl:

13. Hmm My uncle is an ER doctor and he's told plenty of gross stories about hamster removal, but I've never heard any about rats :rofl:

We are talking about cosmetic procedures in Tunisia in another thread in the Cat Lounge, maybe they have something to cure this too? :p

14. eeeeeeeeeeeughhhhhhhhhh I never will understand the hamster thing - who the hell thinks these things up??? ::sick::

15. I heard in China it's mobile phones cos of the vibration

17. Beansontoast
    Chat With Me

Beansontoast Moderator Staff Member

And for the fellahs ,vacuum cleaners

18. urgh some people are just grose! they take kinky to a whole new level ::sick::

19. Tunisianbelle
    Chat With Me

My hubby wouldn't want anything to do with her. :D

20. Tunisianbelle
    Chat With Me

OH! Then they would LOVE this!:

[​IMG]

What I'm about to tell you may shock you, but I swear I didn't find this product on my own. (Thanks to an anonymous Gearlog reader!) Dubbed The Toy, it's described as a high-tech vibrating device that when connected to a Bluetooth-enabled phone, sends the caller pleasurable vibrations with an unlimited range of motions, speeds and times.

Here's how it works: Ladies, get your lover to send you a text message. Sync your Bluetooth-enabled phone with The Toy, then insert The Toy (not your phone, that could be a serious hospital bill) into your you-know-what. Grab your cell phone, and read the text message your lover sent you. The message is then transported automatically to The Toy, which turns those SMS messages into vibrations. Best of all, each letter of the alphabet has a different effect on your body. More specifically, there are 45 possible vibrating effects from any one letter, plus 7,200 variations from a single text message. So depending on the length of the message, you could feel some serious vibration.

It took two years to develop this kind of technology, and it's compatible with many phone models including Nokia, Motorola, Panasonic, and Sony Ericsson. On a single charge, it works up to four hours. Put it in VMax mode, and use The Toy manually for up to five hours. Worried that you'll be sitting in class or on the train and you'll suddenly be pleasured? The Toy only reacts when you pick up your phone and read the message.

For $256.37, you get The Toy, a protective case, wall charger, lube sachet, cleaning cloth, spare O ring seal, a quick start card (for anxious consumers), and a CD manual. Choose from black, silver, blue, purple, or orange.

http://www.thetoy.co.uk/

****BTW, the site for The Toy is blocked in Tunisia!****

21. :spank:naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!:Hmm:"this romans are crazy...."

22. Tunisianbelle
    Chat With Me

You have to admit that it's pretty ingenious! This will make you look at your phone in a whole new way! :p

23. TB, hun, your halo is slipping :D:D:D

Nice stocking filler for Christmas :eek: