The Price is Right

S

scarlett rose

I have to deal with this kind of playground squabbling behaviour everyday in my job...Angelwings sure has a huge chip on his/her shoulder for whatever reason and spitting out the insults and directing them at anybody who disagrees ..obviously her pen is dipped in venom... and he/she is waiting in the wings to pounce and hurl abuse..I have this to say Get over it..Get a life..and stop throwng your rattle out of the cot..I dont find this sort of acting worthy of an Oscar its just spite for the sake of it..

P

Pied Piper

I think I may have figured out whats eating Angel Wings...maybe she has a rat up her butt! :rofl:

A

alAzima

I think I may have figured out whats eating Angel Wings...maybe she has a rat up her butt! :rofl:
Hmm My uncle is an ER doctor and he's told plenty of gross stories about hamster removal, but I've never heard any about rats :rofl:

We are talking about cosmetic procedures in Tunisia in another thread in the Cat Lounge, maybe they have something to cure this too? :p

W

Woodlog

eeeeeeeeeeeughhhhhhhhhh I never will understand the hamster thing - who the hell thinks these things up??? ::sick::

P

Pied Piper

urgh some people are just grose! they take kinky to a whole new level ::sick::

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
I heard in China it's mobile phones cos of the vibration
OH! Then they would LOVE this!:

What I'm about to tell you may shock you, but I swear I didn't find this product on my own. (Thanks to an anonymous Gearlog reader!) Dubbed The Toy, it's described as a high-tech vibrating device that when connected to a Bluetooth-enabled phone, sends the caller pleasurable vibrations with an unlimited range of motions, speeds and times.

Here's how it works: Ladies, get your lover to send you a text message. Sync your Bluetooth-enabled phone with The Toy, then insert The Toy (not your phone, that could be a serious hospital bill) into your you-know-what. Grab your cell phone, and read the text message your lover sent you. The message is then transported automatically to The Toy, which turns those SMS messages into vibrations. Best of all, each letter of the alphabet has a different effect on your body. More specifically, there are 45 possible vibrating effects from any one letter, plus 7,200 variations from a single text message. So depending on the length of the message, you could feel some serious vibration.

It took two years to develop this kind of technology, and it's compatible with many phone models including Nokia, Motorola, Panasonic, and Sony Ericsson. On a single charge, it works up to four hours. Put it in VMax mode, and use The Toy manually for up to five hours. Worried that you'll be sitting in class or on the train and you'll suddenly be pleasured? The Toy only reacts when you pick up your phone and read the message.

For $256.37, you get The Toy, a protective case, wall charger, lube sachet, cleaning cloth, spare O ring seal, a quick start card (for anxious consumers), and a CD manual. Choose from black, silver, blue, purple, or orange.

http://www.thetoy.co.uk/

****BTW, the site for The Toy is blocked in Tunisia!****

OH! Then they would LOVE this!:

What I'm about to tell you may shock you, but I swear I didn't find this product on my own. (Thanks to an anonymous Gearlog reader!) Dubbed The Toy, it's described as a high-tech vibrating device that when connected to a Bluetooth-enabled phone, sends the caller pleasurable vibrations with an unlimited range of motions, speeds and times.

Here's how it works: Ladies, get your lover to send you a text message. Sync your Bluetooth-enabled phone with The Toy, then insert The Toy (not your phone, that could be a serious hospital bill) into your you-know-what. Grab your cell phone, and read the text message your lover sent you. The message is then transported automatically to The Toy, which turns those SMS messages into vibrations. Best of all, each letter of the alphabet has a different effect on your body. More specifically, there are 45 possible vibrating effects from any one letter, plus 7,200 variations from a single text message. So depending on the length of the message, you could feel some serious vibration.

It took two years to develop this kind of technology, and it's compatible with many phone models including Nokia, Motorola, Panasonic, and Sony Ericsson. On a single charge, it works up to four hours. Put it in VMax mode, and use The Toy manually for up to five hours. Worried that you'll be sitting in class or on the train and you'll suddenly be pleasured? The Toy only reacts when you pick up your phone and read the message.

For $256.37, you get The Toy, a protective case, wall charger, lube sachet, cleaning cloth, spare O ring seal, a quick start card (for anxious consumers), and a CD manual. Choose from black, silver, blue, purple, or orange.

http://www.thetoy.co.uk/

****BTW, the site for The Toy is blocked in Tunisia!****
:spank:naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!:Hmm:"this romans are crazy...."

W

Woodlog

TB, hun, your halo is slipping :D:D:D

Nice stocking filler for Christmas :eek:

Tunisianbelle

TB, hun, your halo is slipping :D:D:D
I didn't find it - a friend of mine found it, and it went along with the conversation of vibrating phones! :D

Although I must say that this would probably by the easiest toy to bring through customs in Tunisia - I doubt anyone would know what it was for! :p

T

Taylor

I thought Jas hadn't been shagging any of the tunisian's??? She told me that her kinckers were never off....oh yeh that's right the tart was at Ann Summers buying the crotchless ones.

If am Batwings does that make you the Joker? On no, I forgot it is the fat bird one....what's his name...ah yeah THE PENGUIN!!! Ha ha ha fat bird, pengiun do you get it.

LOVE

Angelwings (aka Batwings) xxx
Ahh lovely Batwings....it seems you have an unhealthy obsession with Jasmine's knickers...what is it...you want her but can't have her??? bless xxx

As for the "fat bird" comment...hmmm,if you consider a size 10 fat then yep...im one fat mamma :silly:
Do you realise just how silly you are making yourself look? but hey,with such a low IQ you obviously wouldnt really care about such a thing would you!

Have a nice day BATWINGS.

Love Taylor xxxx

W

Woodlog

Another British expression for the Americans - when somebody lifts their ticket to call 'house' in the game of bingo, waves their arm about and the flabby back of the arm wobbles. Bingowings LOL :D

S

Suverny71

OMG this thread has took me ages to read..... very informative and even funny!!!!!!

Not sure what the problem seems to be if I am honest as everyone seems to be involved!!!!!!

Ah well thats what I get for working too hard...

Its all gone quiet over there!

(h)

O

OHMYLORDYOUMUSTBEJOKINGME

Yes everyone is, and they all think batwing and angelwings is SOMEONE THEY DID NOT LIKE ON T. COM ,
AND READING BETWEEN THE SITES, THE PEOPLE REPLYING ARE THE SAME NASTY PEOPLE ,WHO REPLIED TO HER , I THINK ANGELWINGS OR BATWINGS WHATEVER THE NAMES ......IS ONE OF THE TWO WOMEN STANDING ACCUSED IN SOUSSE .....OR A MAN ....OR PERHAPS ONE OF YOU ...I GIVE UP

J

Jenny

Yes everyone is, and they all think batwing and angelwings is SOMEONE THEY DID NOT LIKE ON T. COM ,
AND READING BETWEEN THE SITES, THE PEOPLE REPLYING ARE THE SAME NASTY PEOPLE ,WHO REPLIED TO HER , I THINK ANGELWINGS OR BATWINGS WHATEVER THE NAMES ......IS ONE OF THE TWO WOMEN STANDING ACCUSED IN SOUSSE .....OR A MAN ....OR PERHAPS ONE OF YOU ...I GIVE UP
It's like a game trying to find out who everyones alias is....but to all that has been t.com members for a while I think it's clear who anglewing is because her writing is exactly same as at t.com....and then it's not one of the 2 women. And OML, and if you are not the same person I'm reffering to at t.com (and anglewing) please take care because your writing is also very similar to this t.com person.

Due to so many people using so many alias, I don't think you can trust anyone here. And Ben, I liked your idea of never deleating any threads but it just works out if all member is playing a fair game and there are some here at isn't.

Tunisianbelle

Due to so many people using so many alias, I don't think you can trust anyone here.
It is hard to tell who is who sometimes. I just want to state for the record that I have the same handle here and on T.com and other sites - I have nothing to hide.

O

OHMYLORDYOUMUSTBEJOKINGME

I a just me , not any of those people , truly

W

Woodlog

It is hard to tell who is who sometimes. I just want to state for the record that I have the same handle here and on T.com and other sites - I have nothing to hide.
I am easy to spot. If (Hobi) you can't work it out I will tell you. Just changed mine for the sheer hell of it lol and my other one is not really a word :)

W

Woodlog

LOL as the daughter in law said to her father in law :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry. Hard to resist! That was the last time, I promise ::flowers::

P

Primrose

I changed mine too but not for any devious reason plus I think I'm easy to guess anyways :) I just thought it was a bit of fun :confused: