The Price is Right

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by Woodlog, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Primrose

Primrose New Member

LOL I think we ALL got that hon

2. No I am not truly, I am me ,no one else previously ,one name , ME

3. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

:D Just making sure! I wouldn't want there to be any confusion or anything! :p:w:

4. Tunisianbelle

Getting back on topic -

I just switched cleaning ladies (was having too many problems with my former one). Today I hired a lady that will come 6 days a week to cook and clean for me and I am going to pay her 200TND a month.

5. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Guest

That's pretty good going, wish I could get a cleaning lady, it all just seems to be work & bed these days, lol

6. Tunisianbelle

Okay, having just come from a stay at the clinique, I made sure to grab their price list. Remember though that most people still use the hospitals instead of cliniques, and hospitals are at least 3-4 times cheaper than a clinique (which is why most people use the hospital).

Anyways, here is a list that gives the basic costs. Surgery prices are not listed because of course it depends on what surgery is performed and what the doctor him/herself charges.

[​IMG]

HOSPITAL BEDS(per night)
    • 1 Day -60TND
    • 1/2 Day -40TND
    • Accompanying (to have someone stay the night with the patient) -40TND
    • Pediatric Chamber (Childrens Room) -75TND

Intensive Care/Resuscitation(per day)
    Intensive care beds which includes:
    • Nursing care
    • Mattresses
    • Monotoring
    • Apparatus
    • IV (without a respirator)
    220TND
    • Respirator - 80TND

Use of Operating Room
    Necessary equipment for operating except the use of medical fluids and anesthetic gases. Para-medical staff (anesthesiologist, instrumentalist, etc)
    Actual Surgery - ??
    Quotation for surgery - 3TND​

7. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Do you have to pay to stay the night with a child tb??????

8. Tunisianbelle

I really have no idea - I never looked at the bill. Hubby said he didn't look at it either - he just signed where they told him to and paid what they asked (his insurance actually paid it - we just had to pay 20TND)! He said that he thinks for small children such as K that a parent gets to stay free though.

A funny thing to this though is that my son liked the food there! :rofl: Things that he doesn't like to eat when my MIL or I cook them, he ate without problems there! My MIL loves my son O so much that she told hubby to make a contract with the clinique so that we pay them for my son to eat there every day! :rofl: Hubby of course declined! :p

9. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Too funny!!! :rofl: I wonder what he liked about it???? Perhaps they'd do a takeaway service??? LOL :D

10. Tunisianbelle

My son has to be the only person in this world who prefers hospital food to normal food! LOL

11. alAzima

alAzima Guest

Hehe that made me giggle - well it must mean that it's much better in Tunisia than in the states because I know that you know what hospital food is like here ::sick:: I'd rather go outside and lick the road LOL

I'm glad to hear that sweet K is home and I really hope that things continue to improve, that she feels better, that you get some rest and that things are all well for your family Tbelle, inshallah! (f)

12. Ben

Ben Administrator

good to hear :)

13. sasha

sasha Guest

hey guys what can i do if i see one of my friends who are about to be married to a rat!? i tried to give her hints her reaction was so rational but nothing she still will come and love him he may be not a dangerous rat may be he is not a dangerous rat but he is a person who is not ready for marriage
    au usual he is complaining about money she is prepaaring herself for a lot of gifts as all of us did and do and those kind of things she has a really good job is there anything you have in your mind i support her in whatever she choose and decide but it is hard for me to see it in front of my eyes marriage is more than sex for the sake of god
    uh anyway guys -ehem- ladies wish her luck please

14. Tunisianbelle

It's hard to see a friend not take advice when we can clearly see that the path they are about to go down is sor wrong for them. The only thing we can do though is give them all the information and advice we have, hope they listen, and then support them in their decision (whatever it is). If they do make a mistake we have to be there to support them and help them - not to judge or criticize them.

Good luck to your friend.

15. sasha

sasha Guest

hey thanks dear this is what i intend i do not judge or criticize anymore it is a waste of time and effort and it is not my right
    it is that i have been one of those women ;) makes me feel sorry for her i really wish her all the best of luck
    and when i said marriage is not just about sex i didn't mean her i meant the man that he should do a lot before promising a girl he will marry her and makes her change all her life for him!!!!
    hope you are all right missed you like hellllllllllllllllllllllll

16. sasha

sasha Guest

yes patricia thanks i know love is blind :( as i mentioned i gave her hints before and that's it nothing more i completely support her in her decision
    just wanted to make anything hmmmmmmmm in order not to explode

17. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

uh ohhhhh now lets start the confusion ALL OVER AGAIN ROFL!!!!!!

Oh my lord you must be joking me but just me is just me.....:D::Trble::::angel::::angel::

18. Haha

But i am just me, little me nice me not nasty me or any other me just moi !

19. god were you angelwings and anglewings ?

20. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Noooooo I was a few but not that one lol!!!! Eeeeehh them were the days!!!! We need to make a nice poem for patricia's new thread i think :w:

21. chefref

chefref Member

anglewings? hee hee hee sounds like a feminine hygiene product.... ::sick::

22. I could never use the things if one wing got caught in your knicker leg you kept walking round in circles !

23. chefref

chefref Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::Bonk::rofl:

24. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

your a right nasty piece of work u remind me of my garden needs diggin now and then