the rat wanted to bite me

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mario666, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Mario666

Mario666 Member

friend, the rat became violent and lies and lies, when I told him I knew of his lies, he threw himself against me with force and only heard the grinding of his teeth, and out of his mouth came all kinds of insults that had never heard , is an angel with mouth of the same demon, and of course in all this I am the damned liar, the whole world leaves him, he is only a victim.

damn rat, today I feel especially liberated, I know that it is when I have to take care of myself but the rats always attack afterwards.

magic, juicyfruit, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Mario666 , did you save the epic rant of the rat? Will you post it here trippel.gif

juicyfruit and Laura2014 like this.
  3. Mario666

Mario666 Member

I have all the photos, of the damn rat, I am very angry about the way he treated me and I want him to learn a lesson of not playing with the love of people.
    I do not understand my self because I feel guilty, and I´m still thinking he is a good man.

Derbygirl, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You can't teach the rat a lesson. If you refuse to give him what he wants, he just gives more attention to another victim of him :whistle:

5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

It’s all part of the rats facade. They pretend to be a good man, but it’s all words. Look at actions. Look at how many times he made you feel hurt. A good man will never use force on you or threaten you or take from you. A good man will try his hardest to never do or say anything to you that he will need to apologize for.
    It’s like your in a house of mirrors with a rat. What’s really real?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  6. Mario666

Mario666 Member

agree with you

7. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Block, delete. And just put him.in your rear view mirror.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  8. Brasilgirl

I know how you feel. I still think my rat is a good man sometimes. He didn’t mistreat me like some other rats have done to their victims I consider myself very lucky that way. But I still get the feeling that maybe I was wrong. Then I remind myself that he was following the standard rat bible. Step by step.
    I think that I still feel sometimes the rat is a good man because I wanted him to be a good man. And that’s all part of the brainwashing they do.
    You need to take yourself out of his smoke and mirrors. Then you’ll see his tricks for what they are.

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You have to step off your pink cloud. That baby rat sees you as a trick who is just begging to be scammed. That you still have contact with him after you found him out, confirms that to him. Right now he is laughing his ass off with his friends, that you are still dangling from his fingertips. Do yourself a favor and discontinue the talks with the rat - and take your pink glasses off once and for all girl_pinkglassesf.gif
    You are a grown man and not a love struck teenager! (rant over ;)) you deserve better :)

10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

And so say all of us!!

Mario, a good man would not be scamming you, he would not be lying to you, he would not be asking you for cash, he would not hurt you, verbally attack you, make you cry etc.....he would be too proud, his morals would not allow him to behave in such a shameless manner.

Your rat is not a good man. My husband is an example of a good man....he looks after me, supports me, shows me love, makes me laugh so much, he provides for me, he has morals and pride...he is a complete wazzock :D

You see the difference? Even writing about my husband makes me smile so damn hard, but with a rat....those smiles are not there, just hurt, tears, confusion and doubts.

magic, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  11. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

I have the same doubts. Mine never asked for money or a visa, he was already in my country, he never physical abused me. So sometimes I am thinking that I made a mistake by leaving him. But I just have to think about the emotional abuse. He never suported me. All the things that I have were no good. My iPhone was too small, I got the SE because I didn’t want a huge phone. My new house I bought was no good because the kitchen is not separate from the living room. When I was telling him something he turned it around so it was about him. When I was ill he had it always worse and never asked “how are you” I think he was upset because he could not beat my cancer with a so called illness.
    And when I look at one of his Facebook pages and see that he send pictures of his dick to 15 year old and most probably to many many other girls. Than I know for sure I did the right thing.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    magic, juicyfruit and Laura2014 like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

You did do the right thing. If you read the description of how my husband treats me and makes me feel, and compare it with how your rat treated you and made you feel, with how my rat treated me and made me feel....then that should secure any doubts about your decision :)
    Nothing is ever good enough, big enough, expensive enough....because their lives are all about greed, boasting and the envy of others. Rather than focus on the fact that YOU provided HIM with a house, a phone etc, all he could see in his greedy, ungrateful mind....was that other rats had more. They are pathetic!

juicyfruit, Laura2014 and Heidi like this.
  13. Brasilgirl

14. Mario666

Mario666 Member

Thank you all, I feel that I did the right thing, but now I feel confused, I have guilt I feel that I hurt someone younger than me and that I have responsibility in it.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How the hell can you hurt some body you never met in your life :confused:

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Mario666

Mario666 Member

wow, that's true, because I'm in a stage that I do not reason

17. Brasilgirl

You’re welcome.
    You didn’t hurt him any more than you would hurt the salesman who came to your door to sell you something and you said no. It’s just a job to him. He’ll put on the tears and sadness just to make the deal.
    For him, every victim is practice for the next.
    That’s all it is to him. Win some, lose some. So be the one he lost!

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, I can see that. Get a grip on yourself. He just wants your money. If he should meet you, he'll say that he loves you to death but Allah forbids to fornicate with you. You'll lose, whatever you do....

19. Mango Chutney

Do you think he feels guilt? Guilt for trying to scam an innocent, online stranger from abroad? Like hell does he! Brasilgirl has summed it up perfectly.
    He cares not one iota about the chaos he brings into your life....he will concentrate on his other male AND female victims, and carry on scamming....between sending you lies about love and a future....because he saw you as a good source of income.
    And Heidi is right too.....he would have used his God as an excuse....because I'll bet my bottom dollar that this scamming prostitute is straight!
    The likelihood is, once you'd sent him a large sum of cash, he'd have disappeared/said it didn't arrive, so could you send more/told you his visa had been rejected after he'd paid costs....no matter what, you would have lost your money.

20. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

You have three of the top traits that made you the perfect victim. You are both a nice person, trusting and you feel responsible for a stranger. He hit the jackpot.

21. Mario666

Mario666 Member

I feel in the best place that helps myself.
    thanks girls I love all of you.

magic, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  22. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Can I ask Mario, we’re you planning to go there to meet him or can he get into your country if you invite him? I’m not sure what country you are from?

You do realise that whether he is gay or not that he has a ready supply of girlfriends and boyfriends in Tunisia? I guess fidelity is not high on the agenda but the rats gay or not are full of untreated STI’s.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  23. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

Mario- You've done the right thing. My Rat was not Tunisian but he was from the same area and had the same shitty qualities. I'll never recoup my money or my life that was destroyed by this man. Thousands of dollars, a sham marriage and a broken heart. He still tries to contact me now even though it's been years! He's a desperate pig and I'll never be the same. Don't let this go further, you will regret it.

24. Mario666

Mario666 Member

Hi, girls, my rat has not come out today, there is no noise in his madrigera, it will be that the damn rat is planning something

25. Mango Chutney

Just block him, Mario....you gain nothing from keep communicating with him, all it will do is increase your doubts, you'll fall for the lies and excuses again, the pretence of him being a good man.
    The longer you keep him in your life, the more attached you will get and the harder it will be to let go. Get him blocked.

juicyfruit, Bostons and Heidi like this.