The Reason Rats Have No Values!

Anna2you

Yes I can relate to your country history and other countries. France and Great Britain has a war for 100 years but are friends and civilized people. Spain and Germany both wreaked havoc on Europe for a period of time in different times of history yet now they are friendly wit all Europe.

First you should understand that for example your people in Poland didn't for a sudden became friendly by themselves! If you left to the people I can assure you there will still be hatred and even wars! But all thanks go to the leaders, the thinkers and rational people in command who saw it's better to overcome the hatred and be friendly and install great values in the Polish people! Your leaders work so hard on this, they were not greedy and selfish, and did their best to create a great version of a Polish citizen.

In Tunisia, or any other 3rd world country, people went through many hardships and experiences in their history, they built bad habits and ideas and mindset. There came leaders, who wanted to change, but first their were limited in number unlike Europe, and they were not that driven. Some were selfish, some were a bit lazy, some didn't find all the means to change, etc... So the outcome wasn't a great version of a Tunisian or a Moroccan that can be compared to the Polish or German version.

Always remember that 5% always lead the rest. So if the 5% isn't that great the rest won't be that great too!
I partially agree but i do not believe that even the greatest leaders can make the people change their values or genetic predispositions. There has to be the right medium for any ideas to grow. I do not think all americans will now change and become sexist racist opportunists like Trump. Aslo , there are still bad people in Poland just like anywere else in the world but just not so many ..thats why they could not take over.

simple

Ratslayer
I agree with you mostly but i think that all western women should be educated about tunisian mentality because i am sure most of them can not even imagine what they are getting themselves into.
Yes i agree ,,but if you marry a man from Japan ,China etc ,,the cultral differences ,up bringing ,play a part .But you dont need to be warned of fraud ,or blackmail..With other interacial marriages ,you learn as you go along ,your husband helps you ,,he adapts ,you adapt..

Exactly my point ,,its not us that need educating ,It needs to be stopped from within..This site was started by a Tunisian man who didnt like what he was seeing and decided to do something about it ..All the honest hard working people of Tunisia should stand up and stop this abuse to basically guests in your country ...
I can relate to this myself. I studied in a college near one of the tourist resorts in Tunisia and I could see all the time those young men exploiting and using all those tourists and scamming them. And I hold too much anger and hate towards those men seeing how they are not human at all and how they are ruining our reputation as a whole population!

We are suffering as well because of that bad reputation. I have a friend who pitched a project idea in some expo in the Netherlands, and we who approached by a French man who was very interested in the idea. As soon as this French national heard that my friend is Tunisian he told him I don't trust you, you are scammers!

So, it's touching a lot of us as well, and everyone of us is trying to do something his way to help. I personally try so much to reach my voice to legislators to act upon it and issue laws that will be very harsh with these rats.

Anna2you

I’m convinced that it is genetic! Too much cousin marriage inbreeding!!!! Have you seen them slaughter sheep and laugh with enjoyment as the poor animal suffers horribly? That is NOT normal!
I do with they would stop this cousin mariages ...i think that if so many parents already have narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies they should stop marrying family and having so many children. Genetics is not a joke and nurture cant always win.

I partially agree but i do not believe that even the greatest leaders can make the people change their values or genetic predispositions. There has to be the right medium for any ideas to grow. I do not think all americans will now change and become sexist racist opportunists like Trump. Aslo , there are still bad people in Poland just like anywere else in the world but just not so many ..thats why they could not take over.
When I said leaders are the ones who make the change, they don't do this by just making speeches and just being an inspiration. They do this by putting an educating system to change people's thinking, and they issue laws to force people into some good new behaviors and push them to forget the bad old ones. And this needs a lot of strong leaders not just one person or two.

Anna2you

I actually feel sorry for my husbands brother...his mother chose his wife ...his cousin..for some reason they are not able to have children yet....but i think that although it is not my business i am secretly happy about that...i think she is a socipath...she has been mean to the rest of the family...and when my beloved dog died she told me that she never understands why some people love animals so much and that i should be happy and laughing because life is short...can you imagine that?

Anna2you

When I said leaders are the ones who make the change, they don't do this by just making speeches and just being an inspiration. They do this by putting an educating system to change people's thinking, and they issue laws to force people into some good new behaviors and push them to forget the bad old ones. And this needs a lot of strong leaders not just one person or two.
yes thats true...i think maybe first stop cousin marriages to change the genetics of the nation...then education in tunisa is not too bad i think but maybe should focus on extending the curriculum to sex education, ethics, child rearing etc. Then there should be more jobs created so that all the people have to work. Also, the army thing...i though it is mendatory but somehow the rules are not enforced...most of the people there never been to army even in families with many working sons. oh and limit the time one can spend sitting in coffee shops lol. there should be no coffee shops lol...change them into workshops where people can learn job skills.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Old fuckface’s mummy had no say. I actually felt sorry for her. She had ZERO freedoms!!! I lived there! I saw it!!! She was so good to me, but she had to play along with the family plot of trapping me into their net!!!! Evil huge family!!!!
She was good to you because of what you could provide.

The mothers are as much to blame!

MH

Myriam1

TunisianBuster, wasn't the prophet Mohamed a bedouin too??? With a bedouin mindset, just look at how jennah ressembles to the wet dream of a bedouin… I for one don't buy your explanation as the first conquering Arabs were a plus for Tunisia. They were not, they pushed the local habitants to become muslims by the sword , they forced their religion on them and made them forget their ancestral believes, when islam arrives a total amnesia is installed, looks like you got this as well...
I live in a bedouin village, between bedouins, my husband being one and I find most of them far more correct than the so called modern Tunisians. They keep their traditions, with good and bad sides, they used to have a total different marriage system than the islamic one, allowing women to return to their family if the husband she accepted didn't please her after 40 days of marriage, no harm done. Now the young girls got amnesia as well about this tradition, because it is seen as not islamic and shameful...But I do know several older ladies that had such a "marriage on trial" and told me about it.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
yes thats true...i think maybe first stop cousin marriages to change the genetics of the nation...then education in tunisa is not too bad i think but maybe should focus on extending the curriculum to sex education, ethics, child rearing etc. Then there should be more jobs created so that all the people have to work. Also, the army thing...i though it is mendatory but somehow the rules are not enforced...most of the people there never been to army even in families with many working sons. oh and limit the time one can spend sitting in coffee shops lol. there should be no coffee shops lol...change them into workshops where people can learn job skills.
Even in the U.K it is legal to marry a first cousin but thankfully it's very rare and mostly in arranged marriages.

The Queen and Prince Phillip are 3rd cousins!

MH x

Croydon girl

Junior Rat Expert
Even in the U.K it is legal to marry a first cousin but thankfully it's very rare and mostly in arranged marriages.

MH x
Talking of cousins, my grandad has just got me watching The Dukes of Hazzard, Bo Duke is gorgeous!! Ding Dang Daisey! ( Enos)

JGG

MH x
[/QUOTE
This is a bit off track but can someone please explain to me the whole coffee shop thing to me...I have travelled a lot and to many countries but I have never experienced anything like the Tunisians fixation with spending the majority of their time in coffee shops!?

Jane

I also wish tourism to tunisia should be at least curtailed and that the police would jail any tunisians associating with tourists. I wish those guys would wake up and get to work instead of wasting their lives in coffee shops and sleeping and complaining. My husbands father and 3 brothers are all working men but him and most of his friends were jobless. He did not want to work because he felt that some jobs were beneath him and hurt his body..while others...like teaching in private music school did not pay him enough.
Jailing Tunisians who associate with tourists is taking it a step too far and would be very hard to implement. And admittedly for every woman who genuinely fell in love while on holiday and was later scammed there is probably another 2 who willingly take part in sex tourism

Anna2you

Jailing Tunisians who associate with tourists is taking it a step too far and would be very hard to implement. And admittedly for every woman who genuinely fell in love while on holiday and was later scammed there is probably another 2 who willingly take part in sex tourism
probably but i am not talking about sex trourists. lol..maybe then they need to stop access to badoo, tagged, and most social media sites also lol.
my husband found me online and pursued me for one year before i agreed to meet him after daily talks.

JGG

probably but i am not talking about sex trourists. lol..maybe then they need to stop access to badoo, tagged, and most social media sites also lol.
my husband found me online and pursued me for one year before i agreed to meet him after daily talks.
Your story sounds similar to mine. I gave my rat such a hard time but he kept coming back lol. Im so thankful its finally over.

Poppy

I’m convinced that it is genetic! Too much cousin marriage inbreeding!!!! Have you seen them slaughter sheep and laugh with enjoyment as the poor animal suffers horribly? That is NOT normal!
I went to Tunisia 3 times to meet my ex rat. I went on July and August when they had their Aid. I didn't want to see his father and brother killing the sheep, so me and my rat went out. As I am a vegetarian, I didn't eat the sheep. I was horrified when I opened the fridge and saw that his mother had put the sheep's head in the fridge. They have a serious lack of hygiene and the head stayed in the fridge for several days. It is horrible to hear the sheeps the whole day and the next day, it's completely silent. You know they all have been killed.

Amira

Rat Expert
Well it's the same mindset! It doesn't matter if the person is a man or a woman, a mother or a father! They just think of ways to gain money, one of them is ripping off some foreign poor woman and exploit her for being naive. Mothers don't ask or care about where their sons are bringing the money from. What's important is bringing the money, build her son a house, get him married and have children, raise the children to bring money, and the cycle will keep going forever!

*Once again not all Tunisians are like this, but this is a very common mindset in Tunisia.
You cannot change these people without the government doing something about the laws, I think. They will continue as long as they see that people can be scammed

Poppy

Correct everyone believes that if you are not Muslim you will go to hell no matter what, and somehow they think it's OK to mistreat you for that.
And to correct you it's not about speaking and writing Arabic, it's about holding the faith of Islam. For example Tunisian Jews or Lebanese Christians speak and write Arabic, but people believe the will burn in hell because they don't believe in Islam, while Indonesians and Albanians will go to heaven because they believe in Islam although they don't speak and write in Arabic.
Several Moroccan and Algerian guys told me this. That if one can speak and write Arabic then he will go automatically to heaven.

Poppy

Several Moroccan and Algerian guys told me this. That if one can speak and write Arabic then he will go automatically to heaven.
In Algeria, the berbers people who live in Kabylie are forced to learn Arabic at School. It's compulsory. They were told that they will go to heaven if they learn it.

JGG

In a previous thread I discussed that the mindset of holding no values especially with foreigners, and just believe in money is widespread among Tunisians. And some of you were wondering how those people call themselves Muslims when doing this!

It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or any other faith. Because you believe in some ideology doesn't mean that you will obey all the rules 100%! It's a culture and mindset that is built in Tunisians (not all of them of course but it's widespread) from centuries ago.

Can you please explain to me why Tunisian men are so attached to coffee shops? I have traveled the world and have never seen

Basically current Tunisians are mixture of different origins; Arabs, Berbers, Andalusians, Turks, Greeks, Romans, Phoenicians, Jews, and a mixture from all over the Mediterranean. But the majority have Arab and Berber roots.
Back in history (around 2,000 years ago in Arabia) Arabs were two branches; the first branch was noble and these Arabs were civilized (based on that era norms), live in small cities, believe in values and stick to them, rich and work as merchants traveling and trading from the Arab peninsula to Levant, Turkey up to Greece in the north, and to Persia in the East. The second branch was formed by rural Arabs, these were Bedouins roaming the desert, and most of the time were bandits raiding merchants caravans and cities.

When Tunisia was first conquered by Muslims in the end of the 7th century, at the beginning just the first branch of noble Arabs came and installed in the country and built the different Arab cities on coastal areas (called Medinas now in Tunisia). Basically these Arabs were limited in number and worked as rulers (governors called Wali and military commanders), but the majority of Tunisians back then were Berbers (who ran away and hid in the mountains on the Algerian borders) and other Mediterranean origins who kept living in the new cities governed by Arab Walis. (If you visit Tunisia you can notice that many people living in coastal cities hold Mediterranean facial features, while those in the south and near the Algerian borders look more Arab and Berber).

At the 11th century, a huge wave of rural Bedouin Arabs stormed all over North Africa including Tunisia. For centuries they kept making troubles, working as bandits, and raiding the different cities (medinas) and stealing from trading caravans, although they hold the Islamic faith! (Some explain this because they became Muslims in the 7th century out of fear of the new strong Muslim rulers in Arabia and Levant, so they weren't that real Muslims, they announce it verbally and practice Islam, but deep down they are not that believing).

So these Bedouins kept for centuries being bandits, till came the French colonization in the end of the 19th century and forced them by military power to obey the laws, but their tribal organization was somehow kept because it was serving the French to control them. Control the leader and you control the tribe. After independence the new republic demolished all kind of tribal organization. But somehow the mindset of stealing, raiding, don't care about whoever isn't from your tribe, being a bandit, not holding values kept installed in so many Tunisians.

Berbers who used to be living in mountains and tough areas on the Algerian borders (because they were running away from new conquering Muslims), also were in some sort bandits themselves as well!

So to summarize it, most of Tunisians were bandits with no values back in time, and although there's no bandits anymore, the mindset is somehow still installed in the people.

P.S Myself I know my family tree, and I have for origin one of those rural Bedouin tribes that came from Arabia to Tunisia in the 11th century. I'm saying this to make it clear that I'm not from another ethnicity and I don't hold hate towards Arabs or Berbers, and I'm not ashamed of having this origin. At the end I'm not responsible for other people history! I respect everyone, but I believe we should discuss the misconducts of our ancestors objectively, and not defend them blindly!
Can you please explain the addiction that Tunisian men have to the coffee shops? I have traveled the world and have never seen anything like all these men.....all day long in packed coffee shops. I do understand that men prefer to socialize with men in Islamic countries....homal social. You would think that if these boys and men would spend as much time searching for a job as they do hanging out in a coffee shop....Tunisia would not have such a bad rat reputation. Slowly Europe and North America are educating themselves to these scam artists....whatever will they do when Western Women stop paying their way LOL ♡

Amira

Rat Expert
Joking aside they do swap notes, copy each others texts etc so yes they really do learn from each other.

Sitting in coffee shops or internet cafe taking notes and laughing at us.

Hard to believe but it's true.

MH x
Think that many of them know each other and support each other. This is organized belief since it is so common to exploit women so maybe they have their own group online.

Reactions: JGG

Mouais

Think that many of them know each other and support each other. This is organized belief since it is so common to exploit women so maybe they have their own group online.
Apparently there is a habibi group where details are swapped and western union receipts flaunted etc. There's a thread somewhere on here I think @Mango Chutney put on. Sorry not good at finding/linking things although have been a long time lurker here :)

Can you please explain the addiction that Tunisian men have to the coffee shops? I have traveled the world and have never seen anything like all these men.....all day long in packed coffee shops. I do understand that men prefer to socialize with men in Islamic countries....homal social. You would think that if these boys and men would spend as much time searching for a job as they do hanging out in a coffee shop....Tunisia would not have such a bad rat reputation. Slowly Europe and North America are educating themselves to these scam artists....whatever will they do when Western Women stop paying their way LOL ♡
True! Me too I think Tunisian men are the number one when it comes to wasting time in coffee shops! And a lot of foreigners ask me about this all the time.
First, I need to clarify a couple of things before moving to explaining why all that time spent in coffee shops. You should put in mind that not all men you see in coffee shops are jobless! I can tell you most of them have jobs! Also not all of them like to spend time just with men, they definitely love spend time with their female friends, girlfriends and also wives! Actually they prefer this over fellow men! But in Tunisia there's two types of coffee shops; traditional popular cheap cafés meant for men, and new modern tea houses meant for both genders, and these too are always full with both men and women. But since these tea houses are a bit expensive they are not spread that much as regular coffee shops.

Now the reason why those coffee shops are always full of men. In the Tunisian mindset it's very shameful for a man to stay at home, so you will find his mom or wife nagging at him all day long to go out! So if someone is employed and is on vacation, he won't spend time at home! He will be all day long at coffee shops Lol!
Another reason is that Tunisians (most of them) don't have hobbies and don't practice anything for leisure! So again if someone is employed and is on vacation, he won't find anything to do besides sitting his ass in a coffee shop! Lol once again!

So, if this is happening to someone who is employed, what would you think a jobless guy would do? He can go looking for job for a couple of hours, but then he won't go back home because it's shameful for him, and he has no hobby or anything else to do, so the solution is spend the whole day in a coffee shop. Lol one more time!

JGG

True! Me too I think Tunisian men are the number one when it comes to wasting time in coffee shops! And a lot of foreigners ask me about this all the time.
First, I need to clarify a couple of things before moving to explaining why all that time spent in coffee shops. You should put in mind that not all men you see in coffee shops are jobless! I can tell you most of them have jobs! Also not all of them like to spend time just with men, they definitely love spend time with their female friends, girlfriends and also wives! Actually they prefer this over fellow men! But in Tunisia there's two types of coffee shops; traditional popular cheap cafés meant for men, and new modern tea houses meant for both genders, and these too are always full with both men and women. But since these tea houses are a bit expensive they are not spread that much as regular coffee shops.

Now the reason why those coffee shops are always full of men. In the Tunisian mindset it's very shameful for a man to stay at home, so you will find his mom or wife nagging at him all day long to go out! So if someone is employed and is on vacation, he won't spend time at home! He will be all day long at coffee shops Lol!
Another reason is that Tunisians (most of them) don't have hobbies and don't practice anything for leisure! So again if someone is employed and is on vacation, he won't find anything to do besides sitting his ass in a coffee shop! Lol once again!

So, if this is happening to someone who is employed, what would you think a jobless guy would do? He can go looking for job for a couple of hours, but then he won't go back home because it's shameful for him, and he has no hobby or anything else to do, so the solution is spend the whole day in a coffee shop. Lol one more time!

JGG

My ex rat often said he preferred spending time with his male cousins and male friends and hated to stay at home with the family because he was the youngest and his father always made him run errands for the family lol.

Poppy

My ex rat often said he preferred spending time with his male cousins and male friends and hated to stay at home with the family because he was the youngest and his father always made him run errands for the family lol.
My ex Tunisian rat was going to the coffee shop often (without me) to meet his friends. We would talk a bit on cam and then text on Messenger but I hated that. He would be gone for 1h30 min sometimes more. He also left me alone with his family several evenings to play football and came back at 00.30. I said nothing to him but for me this was unacceptable as I was there only for 10 days and when you love someone you try to spend time with your partner.