The Road to Russia - FIFA World Cup 2018

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mango Chutney, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Some of you may be aware that Russia are hosting the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
    Screenshot_2017-11-30-18-18-46_kindlephoto-4939681.png

In my testosterone fuelled house, football talk is pretty constant, so I was made very aware that on 11/11/17....Tunisia miraculously qualified for a World Cup place after a 0-0 draw at home to Libya.
    Screenshot_2017-11-30-18-20-51_kindlephoto-5043397.png
    https://www.albawaba.com/sport/tunisia-qualify-2018-world-cup-after-libya-draw-1046622

About ten days ago, I was tipped off by somebody in the know about visa regulations being lifted for North African countries for the World Cup 2018 in Russia: 14th June - 15th July....all that is needed for entry to Russia is a return flight ticket and a match ticket :eek:

Now the problem is, many of these fans have no intention of using their return tickets. Once in Russia, they intend to stay illegally. These creatures will need money, a roof and food, the best way to achieve this goal: A victim!
    Russian people are already a mass part of Tunisia's dwindling tourist market, sitting in third place after Tunisian's themselves and Algerian's, so Russian victims are already being targeted heavily on Tunisian soil and online....they will now be targeted from within their own country! The rat with the best plans will secure a victim online before he arrives in Russia....a warm home and comforts ready made.

Now, a part of me wants to say, "Ha, let them go to Russia, they'll freeze to death there"! But the bigger part of me can't bare to see these bastards get anywhere, I feel for those poor, potential victims and.....they are not staying permanently in Russia...they are using it as a stepping stone into the EU, they will take advantage of free movement within the Schengen Zone....so they will also be targeting victims across Europe. These illegal wasters will need to try to get papers for permanent stay...they will do this through a victim :Evil:

All these rodents need is a foot in the door, where they believe money is a free for all, that they can live off benefits, that they will be the boss in a great company, that they can save 20,000/30,000 in a couple of years. Their deluded brains full of impossible visions are planning to take advantage of the World Cup to get that crucial foot in the door.
    Money for flights and match tickets will be relatively easy for them to raise, as at the thought of one relative reaching our shores for those deluded dreams of mass riches and bonus gifts, the families rally around between them to raise the cash.

Below, I will show some screenshots that I found the other day in a group another member put a link on for: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1791865314415539/about/
    I went through that site full of pathetic desperadoes with a fine toothcomb! I have not hidden identities, as these people are posting publicly.
    Screenshot_2017-11-29-00-23-13_kindlephoto-2385386.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-01-32-34_kindlephoto-2448682.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-00-24-47_kindlephoto-2541638.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-00-35-45_kindlephoto-2687363.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-00-23-29_kindlephoto-3021307.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-01-22-00_kindlephoto-2974910.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-00-23-29_kindlephoto-3054506.png

Screenshot_2017-11-29-01-14-51_kindlephoto-3129338.png

There are many more posts on there, I've just selected a random few to show what their plans are. As you can see, they are helping each other with routes, hints and tips, living costs, language etc in Russia.....they even have a WhatsApp group!!

So Russian people, be on your guard....mass volumes of North African rats are on their way to your doorsteps! The authorities are aware of this problem ;)........but the general public are not.....nobody warns the little people :Cry:

Judithlyn, Meteorite, catrin and 2 others like this.
  2. gem15

gem15 Well-Known Member

I was hoping that England drew Tunisia in their group, just for a laugh, but we got Morocco instead :-(

Mango Chutney and juicyfruit like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Me too.....for the same reason :D
    Oh well....Morocco is almost the same thing....and has plenty of rats :rolleyes: Bet the Algerians are gutted they didn't qualify...but I believe Egypt did....rats galore!!!

4. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Its always been very easy for tunisians to get to russia, and to get into a shenigan zone it means whilst in russia they will need to meet a european to even apply, even the shenigan is not easy to obtain from russia. Im not sure about other countrys benefit / health systems but here they cant claim benefits this is 100% FACT.

ijs likes this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Well, it's now been made even easier for them.
    I am aware of the complications of getting a Schengen visa, however....an illegal isn't interested in a visa for the crossing, they will cross illegally.
    It's very easy for them to hook a victim online.
    I will not go through this benefits crap again, people of all nationalities scam the system, this is a 100% FACT.
    I have moved on from this, perhaps you ought to as well.
    Going for the limit, you have had issues with me under both of your avatars, can I please suggest you just block me so that you can't see my posts and others do not need to waste their time reading petty little digs and false accusations.
    The focus on TLR is rats and Bezness, my OP highlights an open door for rats and Bezness that they are aware of and making plans for...can we please keep it that way.

juicyfruit likes this.
  6. Going for the limit

Well first of all with the exception of my first ' dig' at you i did apologise for that as i was way out of order.
    I have not made any intentional digs at you at all since then.
    My problem is purely the

that i want facts 100% facts not just heresay or guessing or trying to say health care is ' claiming benefits' your making it sound like they are paid weekly by the goverment when this isnt true!
    I am sorry you feel that way but i do see alot bad in the forum, yes shit things happen in tunisia and shit things happen here too but for some reason everyday crap is raised as an issue if it happens in tunisia
    everyone on the forum in particular heidi are truely amazing people with outing rats, finding info and supporting victims that is never questionable for me.
    It seems its you that has a problem mango with me telling you that you are wrong! I stayed away from commenting after the last time but you seem to think you should have the last word and cant be proven wrong. I will prove you wrong or right whenever i feel the need too!

7. Meteorite

Meteorite Well-Known Member

And guess who is about to Embark on a new life......in Egypt ...well for a while anyways :) got an apartment and a wee job over there am off 3 weeks today xxxx

Judithlyn likes this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Christ on a bike! :eek: how did that happen?

Here is a little card game for your going away party ;)

Egyptian Rat Fuck

Supplies:
    Lots of cards
    Lots of liquor
    Lots of people
    Music optional

Instructions

Egyptian Rat Fuck is a drinking game. The dealer deals out at least one deck of cards face down.
    Then the person on his right puts his or her top card in the middle face up.

If it is a ten or less, the person to the immediate right of the drawer puts in a card of their own, also face up.
    If the original card is a face card the person on his right has a set number of chances to play another face card, a double, or a joker.
    If the 1st player plays an ace the second player has four chances to draw another face, double or joker.
    If it is a king then the 2nd player has 3 chances, a queen equals 2 chances, a jack gives player two, one chance.
    If player two can't draw a card which keeps the pile going then player one gets the pile and starts the next hand.
    Doubles allow any player to slap in. The act of slapping in is to be the 1st player to get your hand on the top of the pile.
    If you slap sucessfully you get the pile and open the next hand.
    The object is to gain all of the cards.
    Jokers are wild and you can automatically slap a joker, regardless of the preceding card.
    If a player runs out of cards they can still slap in. There is a two card penalty for an illegal slap.

Drinking rules:
    If a player runs out of cards they take two shots
    The player who wins a hand when another player drops out takes one shot.The final winner takes a shot at the end of the game.
    Optional drinking rules:
    Winner/loser of each hand takes a shot.
    Opener of each hand takes a shot.
    "Rat-fucker" (person out of cards who slaps back in) has to take three shots.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  9. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

They haven't stopped talking about the world cup on BBC news this morning! Apparently Gary lineker is in the Kremlin today!

10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Another rat hole. I’d rather stick a rusty nail in my arse than go there. It’s a dangerous place too. 300 people killed there last week!

magic, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Grow up or just put me on block.
    Sometimes I'm wrong, sometimes I'm right, that's life and I have no objections to it. Now please, back off, there was no need for you to come back starting this again.
    The forum is about Tunisian Love Rats :confused: Shit things happening in Tunisia are applicable as they affect behaviour. I will expose every aspect of behaviour of this trash, be they here or abroad.
    You can see this as my having the last word or not, I don't care either way, but I will not discuss this with you anymore, my man has time off work, I refuse to waste it arguing with you and creating awkwardness for other members.

Screenshot_2017-12-01-10-39-34_kindlephoto-62713852.png

Judithlyn, Myriam and Heidi like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Holy moly! :eek: You be careful over there....it's a giant rat hole and has a lot of problems! Why Egypt?

Heidi likes this.
  13. Going for the limit

The only one who is making it awkward is you! You think you can say things and get no come back. Im sick of seeing you post about benefits and i am just correcting it thats all. but again as previous reply you could of just ignored it to?! But no you want last word. You have been damn right rude on two threads now. I would not of wrote a reply to you if you hadnt to me. You grow up mango before it becomes more school ground and even more the mango show! You want to block then go ahead.

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Mango, I've just found out the world doesn't revolve around me. I'm shocked and upset flenn.gif

15. Going for the limit

This doesnt involve you heidi dont involve yourself and try to make it more with childish behaviour.

16. Mango Chutney

I'm a huge fan of 'The Apprentice' tis the 'Elizabeth show'....we'll take second and third place :love:

Heidi likes this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Had to Google that. Yeah, we fit right in there :D

18. Mango Chutney

Omg, she has me in stitches!! She is a complete control freak, but there is something incredibly endearing about her :D:D

Heidi likes this.
  19. Mango Chutney

We got our wish, chick.....England have just got Tunisia in the group stages!!! Now we pray....coz we ain't got a strong team....with the obvious exception of all the Tottenham players :D
    Group G :D

Screenshot_2017-12-01-16-03-24_kindlephoto-81379091.png

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    gem15, Lovelylondon and juicyfruit like this.
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Portugal are in Group B, France in Group C, Argentina Group D, Brazil in Group E, Germany in Group F!
    That's interesting because...Group F is the only group to have never produced a World Cup winner.

Germany is doomed dd5f48ab724b3ff62205b7b48c2ebb10.gif

21. Mango Chutney

Hahaha!! Interesting :D That's a handy little statistic. The man-thing says Germany are the team to beat, they are just too good... he thinks Germany will change that statistic :D

juicyfruit, Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.
  22. gem15

gem15 Well-Known Member

As a Gooner I cant possibly comment on the Tottenham players LOL. Im so excited, im gonna have to buy my son an England shirt now and take him in full view of our coffee shop for all to see. Im sure my husband will have a Tunisian Shirt in the back hahaha. We have a few ESS players that are regulars at our coffee shop and love my son so they cant say nowt..

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

Nooooooooo, Gem....a Gooner?? You poor thing :D COYS!
    Ha, your little lad, bless him :D I was still in Tunisia during the Brexit referendum result....I didn't dare set foot near a coffee shop! May the best team win!!

gem15 and juicyfruit like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Monday could be fun!
    A minority of English fans are out and out football hooligans (most are banned from flying to the tournament), but the Tunisian fans are the worse I've ever known!! I didn't dare go to a match :eek:
    Always on the Tunisian news, there were bolted down chairs being thrown (hence now sitting on concrete steps), flares, bottles etc....it looked terrifying :eek:
    Matches were frequently closed to fans.

https://www.channel4.com/news/tunisian-footballs-problem-with-fan-violence-and-rioting

juicyfruit likes this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I have great faith in the russian police. Look how they deal with illegal immigrants ;)

Russian Police Vs Illegal Immigrants

juicyfruit likes this.