The Road to Russia - FIFA World Cup 2018

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mango Chutney, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Kieran Trippier.....Tottenham boy!! Come on England!!

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Half time! Come on England!!!!

Screenshot_2018-07-11-19-46-53_kindlephoto-188413955.png

juicyfruit, Heidi and Lovelylondon like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

4. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

Croatia has scored! It's one all now!

5. juicyfruit

Hold tight Mango!:thumbsup:

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

I'm dying!! I can't cope! Even hiding in the bath, waaaaaahhhhhh :Cry::Cry:
    COME ON ENGLAND!!!! Pleeeeeease :Cry:

juicyfruit and Lovelylondon like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

The dream is over :Cry::Cry:

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNG1254.PNG shit.gif

Laura2014 likes this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Gutted :Cry:
    Oh well, roll on Qatar 2022..
    We got further than anyone thought, we have a very young team......and we beat Tunisia!
    I guess I cheer France now, as our nearest neighbours :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  10. juicyfruit

:Cry::Cry:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  11. Goodoldchap

Goodoldchap Active Member

Barely beaten Tunisia, and at some point you could see the doubt on their faces :D1-1 till the last few minutes. Bloody hell I am proud we stood our ground against Britain and we're normally considered as a lower level of professionalism in general than the uk. Fair play for Tunisia hey!
    I love the world cup because its no longer about money and funds. You work with what you got.

12. Mango Chutney

You have got to be having a bloody laugh!! Tunisia didn't play football, they are the most disgusting, dirty players I have come across......and I've watched a lot of football!
    Any decent Tunisian should be disgusted by the way Tunisia represented their country on the pitch....they were feckin wrestling, not playing football!
    Disgusting, shoddy, filthy play....
    You stood your ground? Ha, you're close to the truth there! The Tunisian team were the only ones standing, because they wrestled our players to the ground.
    As far as I'm concerned, England won the World Cup the instant they beat Tunisia...anything else after that was a bonus!
    So put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it!
    You are a fool....hang your head in shame...your country was represented by fucking dirty pigs!! :Evil:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Lovelylondon likes this.
  13. Goodoldchap

Someone's bitter :D:D:D:D:D yes i'm having a bloody laugh hahahahaha I'm no fan of football I'm big fan of martial arts so football rough play is very mild to me. If the jury thought it is okay then it must okay. Let's face it we stayed longer than Germany and we almost beaten Britain. Once your big money loose its value and every player joins back with their country you are left with a much weaker team. Croatia will win the cup you just watch. I am not impressed not one bit with the European performance this year. Its like the world order in football was flipped upside down. Hey no need for foul language now just because your team is soon going home. Next time Britain next time. Good luck to France ;)
    I don't smoke.

14. Mango Chutney

Britain? What match were you watching? ENGLAND beat Tunisia, Britain wasn't playing....I will assume your geography knowledge is on par with your football knowledge.....non existent!
    Tunisia didn't even make it past the group stages....yet you have the nerve to come on here and criticise European teams? :D It's European teams made the final four! No African teams got beyond the group stages, because they're so shit, and in fact, the North Africans were particularly poor.
    Tunisia went out at the same stage as Germany....which for Germany is a shocker, whereas Tunisia was to be expected....and at least Germany were playing football, not cheating and wrestling.
    Six of the last eight were European sides, Europe has completely dominated this World Cup :thumbsup:
    Put it in your next batch of you know what ;)

Heidi likes this.
  15. Mango Chutney

https://www.totalsportek.com/football/fifa-world-cup-2018-prize-money/
    :love::love:
    Can you please translate this :confused:

16. Goodoldchap

Calm down lol I know the UK is made of England ,Wales and Scotland. I was saying Britain because England is the only British team that made it and rest of British been cheering and supporting it. Dont go apes on me because I am no fan of England France Germany or any European team for that matter. I think Croatia will win and time will tell.

17. Mango Chutney

First of all, Great Britain/UK consists of England, Scotland, Wales....AND Northern Ireland. I see I was correct about your geography knowledge :thumbsup:
    Second....Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland do NOT cheer for England....they pray we will fail, as we pray they will fail....it's rivalry! Our big rivals are the Scots.

If you are going to argue with me about football, know your facts first, because I promise you.....I will wipe the floor with you with my knowledge :thumbsup:

Oh, and Ahmed.... Croatia are European, you brainless fool :)

18. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Yes, sadly, but the economy got a boost and the country was united and it was coupled with a great summer, so people will feel very positive and proud of the lads who worked so hard. It was a great tournament, no violence, everyone had a warm welcome there and it was a great success.

19. Mango Chutney

Wasn't it lovely to see everyone so united!! I loved it....the atmosphere was electrifying! :love:
    With all the doom and gloom in the world right now, our England boys have been a great distraction....and I'm sooooooo proud of them :love:
    Who would have thought at the beginning that we'd get to the semi final?!!

Heidi likes this.
  20. Goodoldchap

I know but Croatia is in eastern Europe its not the same as western Europe. Alright let put this clearer I will cheer any team in football except for the classic British , German, French, Italian, Spanish teams because I like to see changes and things that's out of common. Croatia winning g this cup will give me that thrill. Even if football isn't my thing. Sure I don't know much about football as I don't like it and it seems pointless to me. It has no value in real life unlike martial arts for example but in terms of winning I like Change from the common norms and I had that gratification when Germany went out.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  21. Mango Chutney

Croatia is not Eastern Europe, you twonk.....it's Balkan!!
    It was formed from the breakup of Yugoslavia, along with Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia etc.....you make yourself look even worse :D

I would hardly call three appearances in the semi finals of the World Cup (in its entire history) a common event. England have won it ONCE in 1966....so for England to do as well as they have is fantastic and a source of great pride to our country :thumbsup:

Football DOES have value in real life, because it completely unites the people.
    What is the value of martial arts in real life? It's a form of self defence only, so unless you are being attacked, it's useless.
    You can't use it as an attack, because it goes against the code of discipline and in many countries, is illegal to use as a weapon or means of attack :thumbsup:
    At least a football player has the fitness levels to run if feeling threatened....another value for football in the real world :thumbsup:

Lovelylondon likes this.
  22. Goodoldchap

Vladimir Putin is a big fan of martial arts and says that judo has been the source of his wisdom in politics and as a president. Its much more than self defence. Its about discipline, strong will, courage, intelligence, endurance and good timing. It is also the most physically demanding sport so a lot of appreciation goes for the effort they put Into the game. AND richest sport man in the world of sports isn't a football, basketball or tennis player. He is (Floyd mayweather) a light weight boxing retired champion. Floyd money maywether!!! He probably makes more more than a football team earning combined.

23. Mango Chutney

Vladimir Putin's wisdom has turned Russia into a corrupt, pariah state, so if judo has given him such wisdom, please explain the state of the Russian economy :confused: He doesn't seem so wise to me, so hardly a great advert for martial arts :thumbsup:
    Is this not the same for any sport in the world, including football? I would say it is :thumbsup:
    No, Motocross and swimming are the most physically demanding sports. Boxing is third....I just checked :thumbsup:
    What does money have to do with it? :confused:

Lovelylondon likes this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Right :D there are more effective things than martial arts for keeping safe:
    buy a dog - take running lessons - stay away from shady places - join a knitting club - get a taser gun - stop looking like a victim - don't do drugs....

25. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Croatia has been a part of Eastern bloc (together with Poland, Hungary , USSR etc)
    Marital arts is more than wrestling, it's philosophy, life style. No need to judge it by some person. Though, I am sure we have quite different reasons to not like this person.