Into so many victims heads?
I have had friend request from
a potential rat who I either do not accept
Or immediately delete when they start
Lovebombibg or trying to call on
Messenger.
Or is there another way they connect
with victims ?
They use any platform they can, umpteen dating sites, FB, Linked in they even use forums for topics such as dog lovers, cat lovers or any other fake interests they have!

In person you can meet a rat anywhere, Police, taxi drivers, hotels, tour guides basically anyone that has contact with tourists.

No genuine Tunisian will use online to contact women.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They use any platform they can, umpteen dating sites, FB, Linked in they even use forums for topics such as dog lovers, cat lovers or any other fake interests they have!

In person you can meet a rat anywhere, Police, taxi drivers, hotels, tour guides basically anyone that has contact with tourists.

MH x
Yes first encounter was dog site on fb ... still love dogs just need t rats:)

dumped

Junior Rat Expert
Y

MH x
Yes in person in Tunis I get it
We have all been subjected to their charms taxi, animation, police any Tunisian seeing a chance to get rich who often exchange FB where friends of friends then try sending requests but on line who speaks with a stranger ?
Dating sites presumably is where the rats hunt out their victims , but there are so many out there . Is this an EU culture?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Y

We have all been subjected to their charms taxi, animation, police any Tunisian seeing a chance to get rich who often exchange FB where friends of friends then try sending requests but on line who speaks with a stranger ?
Dating sites presumably is where the rats hunt out their victims , but there are so many out there . Is this an EU culture?
I regret saying I talked to a stranger.... rat:D

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Y

Hi Dumped I don't exactly know what you mean by EU culture ? Dating sites or talking to strangers on the internet ? There are stories here from women all over the world but their main goal is the UK or Europ because many of their siblings or friends live there, friends who already duped another woman to marry them. A rat doesn't care where you are from or how you look like as long as he can trick you to believe his fake stories . And yes as MH said they "hunt" everywhere on the internet, once you react to their first hi via texts they start their devious ways to try to hook you, they show interest in your life or what you like. They texts constantly or try to videochat and when you are in a vulnerable place in you life you get attached to them

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi Dumped I don't exactly know what you mean by EU culture ? Dating sites or talking to strangers on the internet ? There are stories here from women all over the world but their main goal is the UK or Europ because many of their siblings or friends live there, friends who already duped another woman to marry them. A rat doesn't care where you are from or how you look like as long as he can trick you to believe his fake stories . And yes as MH said they "hunt" everywhere on the internet, once you react to their first hi via texts they start their devious ways to try to hook you, they show interest in your life or what you like. They texts constantly or try to videochat and when you are in a vulnerable place in you life you get attached to them
EXACTLY all it takes is a hi And it starts same on Instagram I have learned of course I don’t know who the person is because whoever post a pic of someone else! Busted a guy like that one time I told the real guy his photo was being used .. I think the name was different then was on his army jacket! Lol real dummie

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
EXACTLY all it takes is a hi And it starts same on Instagram I have learned of course I don’t know who the person is because whoever post a pic of someone else! Busted a guy like that one time I told the real guy his photo was being used .. I think the name was different then was on his army jacket! Lol real dummie
My chat in instagram is deactivated much easier that way. On fb I only chat to friends or familie I am done with talking to strangers it only causes troubles

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
My chat in instagram is deactivated much easier that way. On fb I only chat to friends or familie I am done with talking to strangers it only causes troubles
How do. Do that? Sometimes I get a message not lately maybe I fixed my t. I just delete anyway and all requests too!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Was this on a dating site?
Sorry I am not trying to be nosey
Rats can't be eradicated without knowing
Where to put rat poison
On fb thru cousin and no you’re not being mosey! My fb is more secure now so really nobody from Tunisia can send me friend req!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for asking Sabrina it will be all fine life goes on I threw the bricks back where they belonged.... In the past :D
I hope those bricks you threw back knocked whoever threw them OUT COLD!

You're such a positive, kind, thoughtful and caring person and you deserve every happiness - hold your head up and be proud of the person you are.

We love you

MH x

dumped

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Butterflie
I was thinking do these rats go on EU dating sites to search out victims
As they must have a list of where to fish
Their fishing line needs to be cut xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi Butterflie
I was thinking do these rats go on EU dating sites to search out victims
As they must have a list of where to fish
Their fishing line needs to be cut xx
These rats are everywhere around the world using any app they can find. They tell eachother which app is most successfull. On Facebook or Instagram the rats join groups about anything just to find a woman. In my eyes it's plain and simple when a tunisian contacts you on the internet it's most likely a rat as a genuine tunisian man does not fish for a woman on the internet no matter what the rat is telling you he is modern in his way of thinking, it's bullshit :rolleyes:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
My SM is locked down but I still very very occasionally get those silly "hi " messages or Friend requests from Surgeons, Brain Surgeons, Business men all looking very much like stock images of glossy californian Beverly Hills style Ralph Lauren models :D :thumbsup:

Delete, Delete, Delete as there is more than likely a MENA, Turkish or Nigerian lurking!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
My SM is locked down but I still very very occasionally get those silly "hi " messages or Friend requests from Surgeons, Brain Surgeons, Business men all looking very much like stock images of glossy californian Beverly Hills style Ralph Lauren models :D :thumbsup:

Delete, Delete, Delete as there is more than likely a MENA, Turkish or Nigerian lurking!
Same on Instagram, all American you can tell fake

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

Lol! So true. Here is one of the last requests I got. This catfish wants women to be believe he’s a surgeon. They steal pictures of nice looking professional men. They really think us women are all idiots.

Attachments

• 969ACECF-7BDD-48F1-AA8A-B7AC0FB80E48.png
    969ACECF-7BDD-48F1-AA8A-B7AC0FB80E48.png
    265.9 KB · Views: 17

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Lol! So true. Here is one of the last requests I got. This catfish wants women to be believe he’s a surgeon. They steal pictures of nice looking professional men. They really think us women are all idiots.
OMG that pic also contacted me!!!!!!!!

I deleted him / it. I instantly thought it was a faker so asked him which hospital he worked at, couldn't answer , block delete.

Last edited: