Welcome to TLR

The Three Prime Aims of a Narcissist

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
OMG that pic also contacted me!!!!!!!!

I deleted him / it. I instantly thought it was a faker so asked him which hospital he worked at, couldn't answer , block delete.
Wow, the coincidence is crazy! I bet it was another name. They find a picture and make several accounts. You asked him what hospital he works at, lol. Love it! I talked to one years ago and I told him he should be ashamed of himself. Now I think of it, it was useless. Like they care.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
My pleasure @Seldon# A couple of days ago I read through the entire thread about the story of your experience with your rat. When I read this narcissist article your story actually came to mind....especially regarding all the money your rat managed to suck out of you. It made me grateful that mine never asked for any money from me during our 3 year interaction online. Although he pled poverty and how difficult it was for him to find work, most of our video chats were of him slouching on his bed in his vest and shorts with his mum working in the background moaning that he needed to get off his lazy backside and get a job. He would be rolling his eyeballs throughout. His primary aim was a visa to the U.K. so after the “golden period” when loads of love-bombing was taking place and I was becoming totally besotted with him, he slowly started pushing for us to get married. It concerned me that he wanted me over there ASAP so we could marry and I could “stay with his family” while I was there. I saw that as a red flag but of course my “heart knew better than my mind”. What a fool I was! When I wasn’t rushing to make things happen he started putting me on the guilt trip by telling me that he would be forced to do military service and then we’d have no chance of being together. He was a master of blame-shifting. He’d be romantic for about 4 to 5 days and then the topic of marriage/military service would be brought up once more. He had a qualification as an electrical engineer...although I am not that sure it was even legitimate. He told me he was willing to be a waiter/cleaner/street sweeper etc. if it meant we could be together. It sounded so romantic but in the same breath so unconvincing. Around that time the 17 year age difference started to bother be. I wanted to be with him but the thought of being seen in public with a man who was young enough to be my son soon started to disturb me. I’m 5ft2 and he is 6ft4. I had images of me fitting under his armpit and everyone looking at us as we walked around in public. These thoughts put me off despite me loving him as much as I did...or, as I know now, being addicted to him as much as I was. I knew the visa was the main aim and once he had Indefinite Leave to Remain I would be discarded as my use as an appliance would be over. When he realised that I was not pushing for things to happen his mask started to come off and I started seeing the narcissist behind the innocent face. He forged documents and scammed his way illegally into the US and wasted no time in finding a victim...who he ended up marrying. Poor woman. She doesn’t know the monster she married. He started confiding in me as I was no longer a prospect for marriage but he had already divulged so much to me about his plans to go to America and claim asylum. After his engagement he wasted no time to convince his future wife to have sex with him. She wanted to wait until they married...but you know how convincing these rats are. She eventually gave in but little did she know their live-making sessions were being secretly filmed and shown to his fellow rats back in Tunisia. I was horrified and was sure he would have done the same to me. My escape from his clutches was a true blessing in disguise. I saw the rat for who he really was and I did not like it one bit! I so wanted to expose him (and still do) but he has stuff on me too which has forced me to keep my mouth shut. I went through a lot of heartache towards the end but knew I would have to go “no-contact” if I wanted to be freed from the addiction. Lots of tears were shed and I had a lot of regrets. My last message to him was short and sweet. I told him that I wanted his wife to be happy..that she deserved it...and that I hoped he would never cheat on her after marriage. He cheated on her with both men and women whilst engaged to her. Heaven only knows if he has remained faithful since they married 2 years ago. My final words were, “I wish I had never fallen for you and that you had just remained a Facebook friend with whom I hardly had any contact.” Don’t be fooled by your rat. You can be sure he also has his own story behind the one you know. I have blocked him on all social media and on my phone and we have had no contact for 2 years. He blocked me on LinkedIn and I can’t block him back. It is a professional platform so they don’t give the option as they don’t expect blocked contacts to need to block those who blocked them. If the day ever comes when he unblocks me on there I’ll be waiting to hit that final nail in the coffin. I hope and prey you can get your rat out of your system. He is not worth the time or energy. You deserve so much more. Stay strong. xxx
See they go with men also and aids is rife in tunisia so they don't care what there bringing to their poor wife and he wasn't even married yet .but even if your hands were tied would not make a difference if you had of told her .he would of convinced her that. You were a jealous x trying to sabotage his marriage.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I couldn’t agree with you more @MH007. The more we read about narcissists and their traits the more we wonder how we couldn’t read the signs....or see the red flags. The more we know about their kind the more equipped we are to help others and to see the red flags when such a person crosses our path especially if, like with Tunisian love rats, we find ourselves being drawn in with love-bombing commencing before they even know our surname or anything about us really. If we could see the signs with our minds we wouldn’t give our hearts time to be blinded by these rats. Hope you have an enjoyable Friday lovely lady. xx
you can Google narcissist and it's free also on you tube also

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Interesting. I've been reading a lot about narcissism recently, and it all rings true. The self-importance, the entitlement, believing that they're really popular and superior to others, lack of empathy. Mine has many of the traits, and contacts me intermittently to remind me that it's my fault that he has to work all the time as I won't fund his fantasies. I'll be surprised if he keeps it up and manages to fund his latest scheme!
They don't want to work and want you to fund them to not work some woman are funding this even today ,but then its my habibi i don't like not working I want to go work to pay your kindness back but work that I can find is long way from my town can't walk my legs my feet hurt me buy me scooter, they have no intemtions to work or pay u back !!!! Once they get the scooter the work is no longer available
They are romance fraudsters !!
Liars theives scammers
They twist there words blame u for everything everything is your fault
They nimic you try to belittle you mock you distespect you
But u dare to say anything to them snd hell is let loose *excuses *
The word narrsastic is tame in comparison to the way the rats define it
It should be ratssatistic the rats are the most twisting back stabbers morans !!
They are not worth wasting your years or money on
If you think carefully you are paying for ratssatistic the worse narrsastic tendancies bestowed on you
If you are suffering with a rat now then fasten your seat belt the worst has yet to come
Nothing will prepare you for the ride to hell with these dam ugly rats !!!!
Get out now before ur life is not yours any more and the little sewer rsts have dug there claws deep in your heart and soul !!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
They don't want to work and want you to fund them to not work some woman are funding this even today ,but then its my habibi i don't like not working I want to go work to pay your kindness back but work that I can find is long way from my town can't walk my legs my feet hurt me buy me scooter, they have no intemtions to work or pay u back !!!! Once they get the scooter the work is no longer available
They are romance fraudsters !!
Liars theives scammers
They twist there words blame u for everything everything is your fault
They nimic you try to belittle you mock you distespect you
But u dare to say anything to them snd hell is let loose *excuses *
The word narrsastic is tame in comparison to the way the rats define it
It should be ratssatistic the rats are the most twisting back stabbers morans !!
They are not worth wasting your years or money on
If you think carefully you are paying for ratssatistic the worse narrsastic tendancies bestowed on you
If you are suffering with a rat now then fasten your seat belt the worst has yet to come
Nothing will prepare you for the ride to hell with these dam ugly rats !!!!
Get out now before ur life is not yours any more and the little sewer rsts have dug there claws deep in your heart and soul !!
Ratcissist. narcissist Lol I like that! Starlight, I always like your posts. You say things straight and as they are.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
See they go with men also and aids is rife in tunisia so they don't care what there bringing to their poor wife and he wasn't even married yet .but even if your hands were tied would not make a difference if you had of told her .he would of convinced her that. You were a jealous x trying to sabotage his marriage.
Yes they do go with men sexus anything go
Ratcissist. narcissist Lol I like that! Starlight, I always like your posts. You say things straight and as they are

Ratcissist. narcissist Lol I like that! Starlight, I always like your posts. You say things straight and as they are.
We are all fully qualified on ratssaristic and we all went through hell some more than others and u have to say it as it is no sugar coating for these rats from ratavilla the truth has to be told and i went through a living nightmare with my rat so if we can save just a few women from these monster rats then that's a start xxx