The yardstick : How would a Tunisian man conduct a relationship with a Tunisian woman?

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Ariel, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

:oops::oops: :D
    I've finished, "wallah"! ;)

MH007 likes this.
  2. MissMetal

MissMetal Well-Known Member

The whole area has a bunch of nerve endings that are responsible for causing arousal. Some people are just more in touch with those regions than others.

Alien likes this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

what about the male anus ?

4. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

I have already analyzed it on another thread ...;)

Heidi likes this.
  5. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA I haven't laughed so much in years :D Please Alien, can you post a link to that thread I MUST read it :sneaky:

Alien, Heidi and MissMetal like this.
  6. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

7. Doreen peake

Doreen peake New Member

Can I just say I stayed in the family home of my boyfriend we never slept together

8. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Hi Doreen peake ,,,,,It isnt acceptable really ,even if you didnt sleep together .I dont know the ins and outs of your relationship with your Tunisian bf .But if you stayed ,as an unmarried female with men in the same house ,,,,The men should really have gone and slept at the neighbours or such ...

marilyna, DarkTown, wallah and 5 others like this.
  9. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

Hello Doreeen and welcome
    what brings you to TLR?

Heidi likes this.
  10. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

simple is right Doreen. I once missed my flight very late at night and had to stay with a Tunisian family I know. I had to share a bed with the mother because the two sons were in the house, even though I wasn't in a relationship with either of them (and there was a spare bedroom). They only let me stay because it was an emergency. The following night the boys were going to stay with their aunt but I managed to get a hotel room.

Lovely family, I'm sure they were worried about what the neighbours would say but they still helped me out big time
    bighug1.gif

Alien, MH007, marilyna and 3 others like this.
  11. N. Amany

N. Amany Well-Known Member

Ye
    yeap, for sure

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  12. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

Really i want to throw up.. This rat of mine is soooo muslim, how can a soooo muslim be so bad to his wife..? Many muslim hide behind their religion,its discusting..like so many people hide behind religion..

Lellaji likes this.
  13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I love how these rats profess their love for Allah and peace and good whilst they scam and steal from anything that smiles or breathes.

magic, smiley, Lellaji and 1 other person like this.
  14. Lellaji

Lellaji Well-Known Member

@kati3366 or as in my husband's neighbor'hood' they only marry their cousins

smiley likes this.
  15. Lellaji

@marylou how my heart breaks, im 43 years old and all my husband talked about was us starting our life and a family ASAP, in fact i was to go back there soon and off birthcontrol to try...at that poindidnt care if we living together or not, i just need to get pregnant and trying alot b/c i dont know how my chances are at my 'age', however he always acted like we'd deal with whatever fertility or infertility issues as they came. Watching his sisters all popping out babies and then us having such a time living apart...now he's just up and left me....I probably wanted our baby more than anything in this world and look how he left me saying "you cant provide me with a family a child a home" and remember what was said earlier about how theyd treat a TUNISIAN wife...lol....if they cant PAY they cant PLAY, they cant marry ok...so i dont see how he can have any woman, im too expensive and he's too poor....

16. Lellaji

@Galadriel i would had been happy to spend my days there and i already told my husband id prefer to raise them there, and i know the pros and cons of both cultures, societies , norms, etc...and yes these tunisian men just accept all, oh 2x divorced, 3 kids, working outside home, going out and doing this and that and you know what THIS message makes me realize THEY will never treat us the same or respect if now i had thought over and over again HOW his parents are ok with me staying and sleeping with you in their home BEFORE marriage????????????? and i love his family ok, and i thought i fit in perfectly and everyone loved me , i had a wonderful vision of me being there and being perfectly content just being with him his family and taking care of baby, but of course either there is NO WORK or the pay they earn is next to nothing...i understand that life is so hard there and sorry but even family DOES NOT help family, ive seen it....if i get off subject sorry, my point is that is hurts to think tunisian women are worth more than those of us who risk sacrifice and give all and then some to love and help these bloodsuckers.....and GOD FORBID if we speak up or shout any injustice or inequities ok....just let those tunisian women kick back and reap the utmost care and respect.....where's the toilet...to throw up

17. Lellaji

@Bella i agree even tho i have had sexual relations many times before marriage, it wouldnt be acceptable to me or even seem 'right' to allow my son's gf to live with us or sleep over with him, im old fashioned and so is my family but in several situations such as this, where american/european go to visit the fiancee or bf...i always stayed in home, even despite my feelings that it was against their norms and culture , even religion and yes b/c we are american/european, they dont hold us accountable to same things, it's not my fault if HE cannot afford me a hotel to stay in and ill be damned if i pay for hotel PLUS airfare but i do start to believe the family only tolerate it b/c of basis of 'marriage' and /or 'visa'. why else? as you said? but i would had been willing to sleep in separate room, would have sucked but i would have, in any case i only followed what i was told and if he said something was unacceptable i respected that BUT in beginning i did not feel at all comfortable with them seeing us 'sleep' in same room together but on other hand too, how else can we be closer to each other esp if marriage on the horizon...there is no time to waste and apparently i was FAMILY so he kept me with the family.

18. Lellaji

@Tunisianbelle i guess you are one of the lucky ones

19. Lellaji

@NetNiet as most things in my life, i got slighted on all the traditional days worth celebration an gifts. we did have a legal ceremony at court house..all arrangements were made for me and i felt as tho they did their best...i never had money either, so of course im not thinking of paying for my own wedding, however, if their was a better plan and some time to save, surely i would have done more to make it more the way that would have been satifying to me....i was dressed very traditionally but in my sister's clothing..and that's just how i am , i am not superficial at all or materialistic and i just always accepted what was provided, what was given, what was afforded, which wasnt much and sorry that i do and have felt slighted not just now in my current marriage with our wedding but also with the ex moroccan..sorry but im so over the sob story about how poor and they dont have money ..i have always been grateful for what they could offer me and if it was nothing than i accepted that but I PAID FOR EVERYTHING OK even the gas bringing me from the airport and back which is an 8hour car ride ok.......(tataouine in in far south I think too)

magic likes this.
  20. Lellaji

@Chinagirl i dont know how ANY respectable woman who loves her man and in love with him can turn any 'blind eye' not saying that it doesnt happen, i could not do this and i have heard these men playing this way and this coming from folks who act like money isnt important or that they are so close to GOD they could never USE someone for money or LIE....i dont know but i have heard and seen about some really FAT liars over there

21. Lellaji

@Tunisianbelle sounds like a woman's dream , which for me, has never and will never come true, too much to ask i say...too much to ask..to find a REAL MAN and all these men talk about is BEING MAN and WHOSE THE MAN and IM A MAN BABY...LOL whatever i really believe any man who takes from a woman any time MONEY is no man and also a LOSER, this includes my current husband WHO for the record i felt for and saw his life and would had shared what i had but after i saw the greed set in and then in the last what he's done to me....im a hateful person now ok

22. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Why are you answering posts from many years ago this one is 2012 ..these members do not post any more???

23. Lellaji

@NetNiet I dont mind to contribute but not be stuck to pay for all or then having to use hand me downs or second hand shit for my special day, sure ive done it and i have learned NOT TO EXPECT anything but despite our wedding not being the same as maybe a real Tunisian couple's, i was happy just to marry him , everything they did for me and what they could provide just warmed my heart so much even if i knew i deserved more, we deserved more, could have planned more, i was just happy to be his bride, and oh god the tears again, i just love him so much and how he can throw me out to the trash like he did when after i did and cared so much for him and his family..,wow, just wow...i feel gutted and it does no good to dream anymore....

24. Lellaji

@crystal i dont know, i dont know my way around here yet, i dont really care, im just putting my 2 cents in

25. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

okay:thumbsup::whistle: ..rant away... but please don't expect an answer.. hope your okay??

MH007 and Heidi like this.