The yardstick : How would a Tunisian man conduct a relationship with a Tunisian woman?

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Wow, nice @MH007 !!
I think its best for all of us to spend the next holiday at your place!
Sun, beach and we all be safe.
And then @kee kee can cook for us, if she wants,for the "all inclusive" feeling! :^)

This is my wonderfull view:
xxxxxx
Isn´t this a bit risky, can´t they see where you live now :eek:

kee kee

I know this site is to share our heartache .anger and concerns of not soo nice guys !!!
BUT ALSO ..IT SHOWS WE ALL HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER
TO HELP LISTEN TO ONE ANOTHER
BUT HEY IT ALSO MAKES ME LAUGH TOO
ONE WORD AWESOME !!!
just goes to show we are lovely ladies on here regardless of one anyone else thinks ...AMEN !!!! XXX

Lellaji

I know it's easy to feel this way and understandably so, but it's also important not to generalise. I was once Muslim and I always maintained the belief that all human beings are equal no matter what. I was taught to respect everybody, regardless of their religion, gender, sexuality, race, age etc. Having said this, I have also witnessed a lot of disgusting behaviour from so-called Muslims...unfortunately from my own family. Religion and culture are deeply intertwined. It's difficult if not impossible to separate the two. And although Muslims across the world vary in their approaches to life and interpretations of Islam, there are of course many many similarities. It's sad to say but many men from this religion do indeed believe that they are superior to women as well as everyone else on this earth. The hypocrisy of it all is just ridiculous. They preach that they are 'good' Muslims yet they are ready to critique anyone that walks in front of them. They do as they please. For some reason they are exempt from the rules of their own religion. They bend and twist the so-called 'rules' when it suits them. I was born and brought up in The UK but come from a country that it somewhat similar to Tunisia. Not only do many Muslims think that they are superior to non-Muslims, but they also believe that they are superior to each other!!! A lot of them genuinely believe that they are 'better' than their next door neighbours. It's all about keeping up appearances and showing off what you have. Image is everything. But don't be fooled, the image that is presented to everyone on the outside is very different from what takes place behind closed doors. Many of these people are fake, materialistic, phoney. They will stab anyone in the back and talk badly about others. I don't believe that all Muslims are like this. But from my own experiences, I do believe that many people claiming to belong to this religion are extremely hypocritical and twisted in their way of thinking.
@Peppermint i really like how you thoroughly and clearly express your thoughts and responses.

kee kee

is says on here post your reply and right underneath is an advert to join badoo!!!!
surely not ... more bloody rats get everywhere don't they ...
I WILL NOT BE JOINING ....ha ha

Western Bride

I've observed that some Tunisian men, even those from good families, tend to marry in their late thirties. Rats usually get married early, and I guess the other men are probably just 'living' their life enjoying all its pleasures. Or do Tunisians have some specific criteria?

Tiger

I've observed that some Tunisian men, even those from good families, tend to marry in their late thirties. Rats usually get married early, and I guess the other men are probably just 'living' their life enjoying all its pleasures. Or do Tunisians have some specific criteria?
Yes, many Tunisian med get married in their upper 30´s. And they marriage young Tunisian girls. The reason are that a man must have money to rent/buy a home for his bride. He also must have it full funiture ready to move into after the marriage. Most men must save up this money. B/c a Tunisian engagement and wedding are very expencive.
A rat have another thinking with the wedding. He marriage a western woman. They do not have to pay for a home , funiture and often also not for a big engagement party and all the cost with a readisional Tunisian wedding. It is a temporary marriage to get visa or/and money from his wife. This is the fast way to be able to save money for his real marriage. And the "real" marriage will take place when he is in his upper 30`s. Then they will start a family with children and home. The same as the men who is not a rat and that have save the money to get marriage by working and saving.
And how many have not hear from the rat that they do not want children? Spessial when the woman is older and also over the age to be a mother?
This is the biggest lie ever!!
I know many Tunisian cupels. The normal thing is to get pregnant just a few months after marriage. Most of them have a child in less then one year after marriage. I did count. And when i go true everybody i know it was not one of the cuples where bouth was Tunisian that they have not a child or the woman was pregnant one year after marriage.

Top Bottom