The yardstick : How would a Tunisian man conduct a relationship with a Tunisian woman?

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Ariel, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

That's because in the UK they must renew the visa after two years so if you separate you don't do the renewal. But once they get Leave to Remain (after 5 years) they become British citizens and then there's nothing you can do

2. Big Bang Theory

Brasilgirl likes this.
  3. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

3 stages on uk spouse visa. If they split and it is time for renewal then they have to go.
    Cant do the visa on their own even if they earn the requirment themselves.
    Even if they met someone they cant because they will still be here on the first wifes visa
    Strange how different rules for each country

I.think that form you showed mystery its for curtailment.. If the wife curtails a visa he is stripped from working .using the nhs etc and should leave. Basically here illegally

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Jisela, AmberHeart, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

yes

AmberHeart, Mystery and Brasilgirl like this.
  5. Big Bang Theory

But with the Americal K1 visa once you're married they can stay and you are financially responsible for them (for 10 years) even if they up & leave you a few days after the wedding :(

6. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

That could be why my rat wanted Canada and not Brasil. He would not fare out very good in Brasil if he left me right away. We don’t divorce as easy in Brasil, especially if there are young children. And this sponsor thing is not the same either. Getting to Canada or the US is a gravey train for them. It’s so dumb. They should just deport on divorce or separation. Simple. No benifits. No valid green card. Nothing.
    As long as the governments tie the victim to the rat, the rats will keep coming. Is that who they want in their countries? And Trump wants to build a wall. Well what about the wetbacks from North Africa? Or the Dominican, or Jamaica? Seriously!

7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

You all know the secret about visa's
    DON'T GET THEM ONE.
    If they want to live with you in thier country for 4 years they don't need a visa if you return to the UK
    It gives them automatic rights.

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  8. Heidi C

Heidi C Well-Known Member

They stop being nice once they've married you pretty much too. So much of their demeaner switches around. What a nightmare it is being married to someone who blatently admits to marrying you for a visa and free passage into your country he thinks he now owns because he's living here. As for me supporting, GOOD LUCK! You can't get blood from a stone. I'm facing homelessness so how he can think I'm needing to be paying his way, HELL to the NO!!!!!

I'm seriously considering writing a book based on the two Rats I've been cursed with :'(

9. Going for the limit

Mystery, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Brasilgirl

What?? :eek:

Epiphany, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  11. Going for the limit

This isnt correct mystery :confused:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  12. Mystery

I been told this by a few people.
    I got a appointment on Monday with my lawyer so going to look into it.

13. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Who told you this? Some neighbors. Or someone who went through it? Sounds like a hell nightmare. Xx

Brasilgirl, Mystery and Heidi like this.
  14. Going for the limit

No this is false info mystery.
    Even if you lived there 20 years he cant get a visa on that merit.
    You would still have to come back to the uk alone and earn the requirment then apply for him to come.

15. Mystery

That will never happen he come to uk i would be on a plane out of here outer Mongolia sounds good ;)

16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Thank God for that!!! :eek:

Can't imagine any woman would cope living there with a rat for four years anyway.....t'was a miracle I survived as long as I did :thumbsup:

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

asslema fm
    According to an official report, the percentage of unmarried females in the age of fertilization is half of the population, according to the census of the population that the number of women in Tunisia was more than one million and 300 thousand women out of the four million and 900 thousand females in the country.
    These statistics reveal a social problem that will have negative repercussions on the Tunisian society in the coming decades, considering that the lack of childbearing will lead to population fragmentation, the size of the old and old in Tunisia, and the diminishing capacities of young people.
    On the other hand, the results of the third youth consultation, which dealt with the relationship of youth to the institution of marriage, confirmed that 50 percent of them do not think about marriage.
    This reluctance is attributed to the fundamental problem of rising marriage costs. The celebration of marriage in Tunisia has become a project that requires major financial preparations to ensure its success.
    Since the young man begins to think about the engagement of his dream girl and his future partner, he encounters many difficulties and problems. The first is to provide the price of engagement ring in light of the high price of gold.
    In addition to the need to provide the requirements of engagement sweets and roses and others. The cost goes up if the girl thinks of going to the barber, buying a wedding dress and having a wedding party in a wedding hall.
    Which contributed to the increase in the total costs of the engagement party to lay between 5 and 6 thousand dinars. And be doubling in marriage.
    In a simple calculation based on the moderate price, the cost of marriage in Tunisia is almost 60,000 Tunisian dinars if we calculate that the groom is obliged to buy:
    Gold is about 5000 dinars
    The sweets are about 3000 dinars
    Wedding Hall 5000 dinars
    Shaving 1000 dinars
    Dinner is about 8000 dinars
    The bride is about 9000 dinars
    Rent the house and equipped with furniture 12000 dinars

33987287_449469812167936_379471862524018688_n.jpg

http://www.asslemafm.net/2019/02/ma...Q5N_D7a6f-xuGGi_o8myBMjDcJM3Uc5-PL0JjvRxsUw3k

18. AmberHeart

all this circus to end married to an online scammer who has many women all over the world and shares his dik with all toruist he can...nice marriage. he respects her so much uh.

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  20. AmberHeart

Mystery and Epiphany like this.
  21. AmberHeart

perfect party but horrendous men. RATS ONLY.

Mystery likes this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Sensible girls :thumbsup:
    No need to bring this back then:

TUNISIAN & EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS CALL FOR POLYGAMY TO SOLVE ‘SPINSTER CRISIS’
    4 minute read.
    By TERRANCE J. MINTNER/THE MEDIA LINE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]A Tunisian woman holds up a flag during a march to celebrate International Women's Day in Tunis March 8, 2014. (photo credit: ZOUBEIR SOUISSI / REUTERS)
    "If some people condemn polygynous marriages it is because of imperialist and colonialist attitudes toward Muslim women"- Svetlana Peshkova, associate professor at the University of New Hampshire.
    Debates surrounding polygamy have surfaced in Egypt and Tunisia in recent weeks as a remedy for the perceived dilemma of unmarried women that have surpassed the perceived usual age for wedlock. Pro-polygamy activists in both countries have claimed that the number of such women desiring marriage is already high and growing rapidly.

Polygamy is the umbrella term for the practice of marrying multiple spouses. Polygyny, which refers to a man married to more than one wife at a time, is the more precise sociological term for the phenomenon in question.

Last month, a group of Tunisian women reportedly took to social media to organize a pro-polygamy protest. The practice is outlawed in the North African nation and is widely considered taboo. Nevertheless, the group aims to amend the law by staging demonstrations outside government buildings.

According to a recent report by Tunisia’s National Office for Family and Population, the country has one of the highest number of single women in the Arab world. It revealed that as of last year their numbers increased to more than 2.25 million out of a total of 4.9 million females in the country.

Meanwhile in Egypt a similar social dynamic has sparked calls for increased polygamy. The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) reported that a debate on the matter recently took place on television with one sympathizer, Saber Ghanem, saying it
    “is permitted under Shari’a [Islamic law]" and would address "a ticking time bomb in our society: 11 million [single] women who have surpassed the age of marriage.”

Ghanem argued that every human, including these women—wives, divorced women and widows—has “natural” and “sexual needs” which need to be satisfied and that polygamy adequately addresses this problem. “Another advantage of polygamy,” he added, “is that it strengthens the bonds between tribes, families and countries.”

Egypt allows the practice but restricts a Muslim man from marrying more than four wives. The husband must also gain the consent of his current wife or wives if hopes to take on more.

Dr. Janet Bennion, Professor of sociocultural anthropology at Northern Vermont University and an expert on polygamy, told The Media Line that the practice “is a viable alternative to a variety of alienating conditions, especially in patriarchal environments that do not always allow women the same rights and access to political and economic promotion.”

Women who are single, under such conditions, are often left destitute and without an economic and domestic network, she explained. Divorced, widowed and abandoned women also seek a supportive framework.

“It is not unlikely then that women are opting for polygamy in cases in which they can share the duties of childhood and career with other like-minded women. This same condition is seen in inner black U.S. cities such as Detroit or Chicago where Muslim women are seeking ‘good’ men who are already attached to another woman in order to live as mothers and workers, tapping into the female network established through plural marriage.”

Svetlana Peshkova, Associate Professor of Anthropology and an expert on Muslim societies at the University of New Hampshire, expressed skepticism about the high number of single women that pro-polygamy activists cite in Egypt and Tunisia.

“Nevertheless, the idea that Tunisian women would opt for polygynous marriages is not unusual considering the country’s economic state of affairs. People are trying to make ends meet and would like to have more financial security. If the state fails to provide this—for mothers particularly—more women will opt for such unions,” Peshkova told The Media Line.

“If some people condemn polygynous marriages it is because of imperialist and colonialist attitudes toward Muslim women who have for a long time been considered unable to articulate their own desires. If indeed they desire to enter into such marriages this should be up to them and articulated on their own terms.”

In other parts of the world there are plenty of social, familial and sexual relationships that are not legalized but are common in places like Europe and Russia, she explained. For example, it is not unusual for men to have mistresses in addition to a long-term partner.

“The problem in these cases is that these women are not legally protected. They cannot get benefits from common law which views them as non-legal partners and they do not receive social recognition. So, it is not completely unfathomable that women in these situations would want to be socially and legally recognized as wives and not just mistresses for an individual,” Peshkova concluded.

Radhia Jerbi, Director of the National Union of Tunisian Women, told The Media Line that there were calls for polygamy on social media but protests over the issue have not materialized. “As of yet, nothing has happened,” she said.

“Nevertheless, because of economic problems, I am not sure that Tunisian men can afford to maintain multiple wives. It would also not be easy to bring back polygamy for economic as well as social reasons as most Tunisians cannot accept it. They do not want to be like other Arab nations that do.”

Furthermore, on the political front, the laws prohibiting the practice are grouped under the Personal Status Code which is part and parcel of the Tunisian Constitution, Jerbi explained. It is therefore not easy to alter it, and any such amendments cannot be made merely via protest.

“The issue indicates a lack of awareness by those who are demanding polygamy,” she concluded. “This will not affect the lifestyle of Tunisian society or the achievements of Tunisian women.”

https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Tun...-For-Polygamy-To-Solve-Spinster-Crisis-581515

Of course, there would be more men to share between the Tunisian women....if they stopped pimping the prostitutes out to anything Western :thumbsup:
    Gonna show my fella this......see how much he'd have paid to buy me :D

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl and juicyfruit like this.
  23. Brasilgirl

The rats are going to have to scam twice as hard if they want a second wife to brag about. They can barely get enough for one bride, if that. And to sustain a family with three adults and ten kids? Definatly only for the wealthy.

24. Going for the limit

This is one of the most ridiculous things ever.
    I was a member on 1 group where there was loads of them in this type of marriage.
    The jealousy between them was hideous considering they knew what they were signing up for but if you tried to question them as to why they agreed to it then you would be shot right down.

25. Going for the limit

I can still recall some comments now. "I am so depressed wife no 3 has had more attention than me, my husband has spent 1 extra day with her when it was my day.
    I have had a meeting with wife number 2 and we both agree that wife no 3 is demanding too much attention ."
    And it went on and on that shit is unreal

AmberHeart, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.