The yardstick : How would a Tunisian man conduct a relationship with a Tunisian woman?

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Ariel, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I guess wife no 3 is the youngest :whistle: that's why I think that the more wives policy will not work the way the islamic leaders do imagine ;)
    I don't think that a tuniasian male will burden himself with a new wife, who might not be a virgin, might have children or is his age. He'll go for the status wife, which he only gets if he has lots of money and the status wife will want to be wife no 1 :coffee:

2. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Each wife must be treated equally each have they own house. He must provide for each of them and they children.
    Hoping from house to house.
    Seriously what man can afford to have 3 wives and a bunch of children.
    A rat with a lot of western women to fund him.
    A good muslim would not divorce it's frowned upon. Unless the wife did immoral deeds
    Or the husband made up a lied, and let's face it who would believe a woman over a man in a country that men rule. His cousin will be the wife no 1

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Talking about my own experience, my rat's mother (a big, fat monster, wife no 1) lay around in bed all day and wife no 2 did all the work. They all lived together in one house with all the children

4. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I honestly do not know why a woman would choose that life.
    That group had me ill

5. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

I agree. I honestly don’t know why I even considered a life with a man who was visa hunting. I still kick myself for even the thought. So I have no clue how these women does it. It is not good mentally.

AmberHeart, Mystery and juicyfruit like this.
  6. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek::rolleyes:

7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Me either.....it's downright weird! If I wanted another woman to do my cooking and cleaning, I'd hire them....not agree to my husband having another wife.
    I'd cry a million tears when he was in her room.
    I don't understand this at all.
    I guess some of the women want the social status of a married woman and mother, but not the attentions of a husband.....so maybe she's happy to share....I personally just find it bizarre.

8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

We live in a totally different world. I can’t imagine sharing my soulmate with anyone! And I say soulmate because I would not want to marry anyone I felt was less to me.
    I think that is what makes it hard for us. We marry for love not convenience.

9. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I think the law was made for dirty basteed men.
    Although it was because of a lack of men after a war. Personally another woman wouldn't cope with me. As for the guy he would end up dead :eek:

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.