They Swing Both Ways?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

Do they have washing machines there? I remember having to teach my rat how to clean clothes because I refused to do it for him! He would never use the dryer though.... he'd hang his undies up on the back patio to dry!

2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I hope it goes well.

3. Brasilgirl

Yes it is true! Get tested. And if you just came back, there is an antiviral treatment for HIV. Don’t waste time. Get what ever your health plan will allow. Seriously. It is just not worth it.
    And the Bees, who knows what kind of sexually transmitted deseases they carry??? Best to be safe!

4. Brasilgirl

:eek: Shouldn’t have told him. No need to reproduce if you can’t figure out how.

5. Brasilgirl

EEWWWW That is horrible.

Apples, Judithlyn, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  6. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Haha I'm laughing my head off.
    Apple's and I'm sure Mango will admit we lived in another world in north Africa. You will see things you never thought possible. Toothbrushes is to clean your ass or eyebrows in they?
    The bucket and saucepan to shower haha it such a great life.

7. Mystery

Yes they wear makeup they look glitzy but smell like rotten kippers

juicyfruit, magic, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  8. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:p

juicyfruit, Mystery, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  9. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

What’s up with the men kissing each other?
    The rat was smooching men in front of me. I asked him why and he said it’s normal,like a greeting.
    He had a friend who is a rat too that told me my ex Rat had a nice ass.

10. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Amen Sister. Assuming they reach old age. In the 19th century, very few prostitutes made it to 40. If disease and drink didn’t kill them suicide usually did.

juicyfruit, Mystery, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  11. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

HIV is no longer the death sentence it once was. Magic Johnson has lived with the virus for almost 30 years.

12. Brasilgirl

Yes, but not all are so lucky. And it’s expensive to treat. I’d rather avoid it altogether.

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Arkady and 3 others like this.
  13. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I hope so :p

14. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Omg I'd die. I'm like @Epiphany. I'm OCD. :eek: I'm happy I am NOT with my rat. In may not be vocal, BUT my face would tell it all. I am not responsible for my facial expressions. Mystery, your description is hilarious.

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Arkady and 4 others like this.
  15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness /facepalm.................................. I forgot all about the bucket and saucepan showers. Thank.... you.... Mystery. Yes, they will boil water for you to take showers in a room with only a drainage hole. I didn't mention this, Mystery. Maybe it got blocked out. I got into the routine of just using cold water, because of the excess efforts. Not to mention the gas tanks with plastic tubing that connect to a furnace for heating water and cooking... they look like old Russian missiles. And, it gets COLD during the wintertime... COLD. You have to be so tough to survive Tunisian conditions, because there are definitely commodities you will go WITHOUT.

I don't need a lot to be happy... but take away my ability to quickly bathe or brush my teeth with running water, and use a toilet with flushing water, and I am miserable. Also, not all toilets flush, in fact, many do not. So, you have very lovely plastic water cups that you will fill with water and then splash down towards the toilet to "force" contents down the hole... take a minute and think of that process. If you have any hangups about someone seeing your "work"... and the potential of seeing someone else's "work" hanging around in the toilet, don't go to Tunisia.

Oh, yeah, access to toilet paper means you're in a luxury establishment.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    juicyfruit, Epiphany, Arkady and 4 others like this.
  16. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

You are bringing back trauma memories to me! I lived in that garbage too! Pigs, all of them! My stomach is now churning, remembering all of the weird disgusting craziness I saw! I’m so happy to be away from Tunisia and Abdelhak!!!

17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Not to mention if you use makeup or style your hair, or spend any amount of time trying to maintain yourself, they judge you for being vain. So, basically, you need to allow yourself to degrade as fast as possible... forget the gym, forget makeup, forget spending time to do your hair, forget fussing over your wardrobe. There's an expectation that you will just basically let yourself "go" after marriage. It's really another one of those patriarchal expectations that are incredibly abusive to a woman... she is just there to cook, clean, have sex, and make babies... she should forget about all of the "upkeep" and "maintenance" and "values of self-care" that other women enjoy. The best she gets is a trip to the hammam, where the running water has a faint smell of vagina... it's gross, ladies. I went maybe twice? And, each time, I couldn't wait to bathe when I got access to running water, again...

18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Leaving the hammam is like being birthed from Tunisia's vagina... that's the best way to describe it... but, the activity is seen as incredibly healthy. Another topic for another day.

19. RatSnatcher

@Jisela this is horrible. I cant imagine. I actually feel horrible. Bezness is not the way to accomplish what they are aiming for.

They have engineering degrees, medical degrees, etc., are they not smart enough to build up their country to live somewhat better??? I'm so comfused.

My rat bragged on his education a lot. But what's an education if you're not contributing to the society you live in. I got my degrees to live a better life, not to have bragging rights. I didn't want to mooch off mom and dad. I wanted to contribute, pay my taxes and enjoy the good life.

Seems like even the educated ones are suffering.

20. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

The bucket they use to bathe with is also used to flush the toilet.
    I got used to cold showers. In the wintertime the rat truly did not shower because he said he’d get sick.
    I only saw toilet paper twice in Tunisia. In the airport and in a hotel. It is a luxury item.
    Millions of dirty asses scurrying around in Tunisia.

21. RatSnatcher

:eek::eek: toilet paper luxury. So titillated wipes are like 5 star luxury then.

It changed my word lol...I did not use that word but you know the wipes I am referring to.

22. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

No titillated wipes :D I brought w et wipes with me. It took me a few weeks to figure out that they don’t use toilet paper.
    I saw a rat family member put a baby into the kitchen sink and wash the baby instead of using baby wipes.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  23. Brasilgirl

I couldn’t live like that for more than a few days, and it would have to be due to a disaster. I’m a bit of a snob. I’m not rustic or adventurous without my common luxuries.
    I would stay in a hotel or a modern home. I just can’t imagine. The rats lie so much. My rat said they live in a modern home. They had an older but modern stove. ( I saw it in some photos) my rat even went from living in a house to living in an apartment. He said he would take a bath and sit in the water for hours. I doubt he had a bath tub.
    So many lies, about everything.

24. Mystery

I doubt he had enough water to fill it.
    We take so much for granted like water even flush toilets down to sleeping in a bed.
    Yes they lie constantly just to get you there.
    It's a nightmare to live in these conditions if your not use to it.

25. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

True.

AmberHeart, Jisela and Brasilgirl like this.