They Swing Both Ways?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Assuming those degrees exist. If they were so highly educated, they wouldn’t be trying to hustle women, they’d be applying to come in legally, or be one of those boats from Tunisia.

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Those old things put the fear of God in me!
    I hate gas anyway, been nervous of it since a house fire when I was a kid.....but those old things in Tunisia were something else......they are dangerous! Would be banned in any civilised country.
    Ya! I was totally unprepared for that cold.....I just thought as an English woman, even though dick said winter was cold, I would still feel warm, but it was bitter cold.....and I missed central heating!
    I think the cold is more because the winter is also so damp, as the temperatures never went as low as they do in England :confused:
    Snap :)
    My MIL used a bucket of water to flush after everyone! She saw the shite of the whole family until the bathroom was fitted, many months after my arrival :D
    I kept a stash in my handbag! And antibacterial handwash :D

3. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Take your time. Ain’t none of us in a hurry.

Mystery, Jisela and Brasilgirl like this.
  4. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek:I love wine and cheese:D

5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

He asked me to change all those things from distance, not going to gym cause there are a lot of guys and gym outfits are revealing, it’s better a washed face and use pale colors on nails otherwise it’s whoreish, hair must preferably be in a high bun, why to attract men when I already had one... and clothes must be modest looking. Preferably dark. Wasn’t even married nor met him in flesh but had to be approved everyday by him. This was my fault for allowing him just because he seemed a nice person I could quit to everything he asked.

6. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Wow this makes me want to turn the entire country into a parking lot. But I have to think of the good people. Just really a disgrace how they treat women and others who are not like them.

Backwards thinking bastards. God if we cant stop them from coming here, make them infertile (sorry not sorry). The men of course.

Arkady, Apples, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  7. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:)This is a well-written indepth look at these creatures..This is like a "Dear John" letter to those rats. Reading this should make it easier and easier to get over the impact a rat had over me. I don't even pity him anymore because I don't even think about him. He has long gone into trash can of my memory...Thank the Lord I never went over there...:thumbsup:

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yes, but not ones like at the laundromat. There are no public laundromats. If you’re lucky, you will have access to a tallish plastic machine that will rotate your dirty laundry. Otherwise you need to wash by hand in a bucket :)

Bostons, Apples, Croydon girl and 2 others like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

We had an old twin tub that travelled around the house and garden. The laundry was done with cold water from the garden hose! :eek:
    I remember one time after a massive ding dong, I hid my passport, wallet, bank card etc in a watertight bag and wedged it under the twin tub in the bathroom...when I woke up the next day......the freakin washing machine had gone....along with my stuff!
    Omg....I was in a right panic, frantically searching for it :eek:
    Rats mother had found them and hidden them inside her cardigan....she sneaked them back to me, but bloody hell.....honestly.....I was shitting bricks for a while there!!! :D

CUDDLE, Bostons, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  10. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

I agree. Jisela, Mango, Mystery, Judith, BrasilGirl, Amberheart.....

Their strength never ceases to amaze me. Everytime I think about the shame, embarrassment and anger, I read what these women write and read their stories. It gives me hope, makes me proud to be who I am, proud of my country, and proud to be so strong.

My sister sent me this:

The devil whispered in her ear, "you are not strong enough to withstand the storm."

She whispered back, "I am the storm." ;)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Mystery, juicyfruit, Epiphany and 5 others like this.
  11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think women have been called up to fix some important crimes against women, and young girls and boys. Thus far, history has been written by the men. But, the door is open for the women now, so let’s all force forward. Can’t go back, because the past was bad. Only forward, right?

Apples, juicyfruit, Arkady and 2 others like this.
  12. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

There was also a gas tank in my mil house with an old tube. They had to switch it from the cooker to the water heater. I am still surprised that the house didn’t explode yet. The bathroom was done up quite nice but got never cleaned. It’s the same in my rats house in Holland. They think you don’t have to clean it because there is water running anyway. The family towel was and old rag hanging on a nail. There were loads of toothbrushes but nobody used them. I always took my own survival kit, towels, toilet paper etc. And in the end I refused to stay in their house and booked a hotel room. My daughter and I were laughing our heads off because one time a man was praying and his trousers were all titillated at the back because he washed himself with the hose. And every time he did bend over we saw the titillated patch.

Apples, juicyfruit, Arkady and 2 others like this.
  13. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Oh hell to the yeah!

14. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Just smile and let the men do the work? No thanks. Ain’t no telling where they’ve been.

Brasilgirl, Bostons and juicyfruit like this.
  15. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

If it walks like a rat and squeaks like a rat........

Jisela, Brasilgirl and juicyfruit like this.
  16. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

The anus does get distended

Mango Chutney, Jisela and Brasilgirl like this.
  17. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

LOL!!! :p

Jisela likes this.
  18. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

My rat did send me some pics in his underwear and posing like it’s for a gay magazine. He wants me to think he made this pics especially for me. I did send back you look so gay and I haven’t heard from him since.

19. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

I had one who’s profile pic was a picture of him in his underwear from the waist down and a big big bulge in his shorts. He sent me a dick pick and tried to send a video of him getting ready to crank and yank. Needless to say, he got blocked.

20. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

The first step toward getting help is admitting that you need help.

Brasilgirl, juicyfruit and Jisela like this.
  21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

This just randomly came up on YouTube feed, and I felt it should go here. I don’t think about this topic, anymore, because I had to make my peace. Sadness for the kids though. But, this gay bezness is everywhere in North Africa and The Middle East. Sad.

Mango Chutney, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  22. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

They are now taking it to consideration so perhaps it will also come the time for Tunisia to stop this horror. Simply families can’t support their kids to get into prostitution, parents should be held accountable.

23. jennyelle

jennyelle Well-Known Member

You mean to report on a a rat called AHMED BEN SELMA :thumbsup:

AmberHeart likes this.
  24. jennyelle

You should know all about the rats getting away business because your doing the same ....you little shit

25. jennyelle

Didn't even know you could spell the word honest ......Ratmed