They Swing Both Ways?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGdfew.JPG

The Public Prosecution ordered the arrest of an abnormal citizen working in a public bath in one of the capital's neighborhoods under theoretical security measures after being accused of attempting to rape a customer inside the bathroom. Informed sources reported that the victim, a young man, was lying on the ground before the latter felt that the fingers had reached critical areas In the body and screams, which requires the intervention of some citizens who contacted the interests of national security, which was arrested the accused, where is being investigated with the latter waiting to be referred to trial

https://www.facebook.com/Tounisiyin...Xgg-L_tGfTrodMOCjAlmww45Evb88upoSEhQ8N7jNPUOw

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Mango Chutney and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's how they do it. They lay on the floor and get all soapy. The women massage the women - and the men massage the men. Everything smells. They don't have good chemical cleaners, plus there's a chance someone might touch you inappropriately.

3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I Went with a friend to a Hamman/Spa in Turkey and it was a man who did the massage... I felt like I’d just had a post Mortum on a marble slab!

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I had a Berber massage in Morocco....let’s just say it is an experience I have never forgotten :eek:

5. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

i went once to the hamam in my life and i hated it. the massage was like videos from World Wrestling Entertainment so never went there again, then i had this idea to ask a tunisian lady for a massage :rolleyes:, but the day i saw what women who work in hamam look like i forgot about the idea :D:D:D:D

Croydon girl and Jisela like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Is a woman allowed to massage a man in Tunisia? When I had to have injections, I was only allowed to see a female, despite telling them I wasn’t fussed, as in our countries it doesn’t matter.

7. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

no they are not, i was just joking :D