They Swing Both Ways?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
@Mango Chutney I agree. The rats are complicit. But, I see there was probably a time of innocence that was destroyed for these people, and that's sad. I hope Tunisia gets HONEST and cleans up this mess for the sake of the next generations.
But they made a conscious choice. They could have stayed in education, worked regular jobs.....and built up an honest lifestyle for themselves....a lifestyle with pride...they CHOSE not to....nobody forced them. Their laziness, feelings of entitlement and obsession with sex won....because they are lazy, they want a good life for minimal effort.....so I don't feel sad for any of them.

I can't see Tunisia cleaning itself and getting honest in any lifetime.....because they cannot see that they need to fix this shit. In fact.....they don't realise that they are the creation of this shit....because they don't see it as wrong, and believe they are superior.

Going for the limit

Omg....you watched it?? :eek:
Eeeeeek......I couldn't bring myself to watch it....I just read the descriptions, I'm a wuss :D
I had a quick scroll through really loads of them. Wouldnt say watched but i clicked on one to see if i recognised the hamam.
Really disgusting
Would be interesting to.see if any rats on.here was in any of them though.
I couldnt nominate myself for that job though.
Some lads just standing on the beach ' pulling one off'
Lasses in hijabs getting down and dirty too. Unbelivable

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Na
So I decided to click on the link (thank you, Jisela :love: ) and read this article:

Gay Life in Tunisia

It seems there is much confusion over what is gay in Tunisia. To me, each and every one of these examples means somebody is gay....but they say otherwise....so I wanna know....what is gay in Tunisia?
I know they say you are not gay if you give, but do not receive, which is wrong....both are gay....but look at these quotes:

. secretive post-marital same-sex-not-gay quickies among straight husbands.

. ongoing pre-marital youth same-sex-not-gay with friends.

. Indeed, it’s a well-known secret within Muslim societies that young straight men are not virgins by the time they get married, having practiced on each other as teenagers.

. I think 85% percent of the men here are willing to have sex with another man.

. Tunisian men, especially younger unmarried men are willing to play around with same-sex but you cannot call them gay. They will not admit to it and they are not really.

. If same-sex is used for relief outside of marriage that doesn’t mean gay or bisexual. It simple means sexual relief.

. And some Tunisian guys are willing to be gay-for-pay with foreigners.

. As well, there are married guys who get it on with a friend or stranger once in a while out of sexual frustration with their wives.

. he described sex between a Tunisian and a foreigner as not gay when a ‘gift’ is given (to the native guy). “Money is another way to redefine what happens. ‘Gay for pay’ with a foreigner for money is not gay. It’s a business transaction.

In my mind, based on my own knowledge, plus conversations past and present with my husband, eldest two sons, my two brothers and many male friends, each and every one of those examples mean you are 100% gay.....else the thought of being with another man would repulse you.
Am I wrong? Are the many men in my life wrong?
If gay sex before, during and after marriage, or gay sex for pay or a gift is considered 'not gay'.....what is the actual definition of gay in Tunisia? :confused:

-----------------------------------
And this!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

. Ari talks about himself expressively and pensively; restless and eager to tell his story of life from an early age (before 10) when he had his first carnal experience at the hands of a cousin, which Ari at first resisted then quickly liked after a few times. “We did it for years. I wanted it each time. There was no problem because I think I was born gay and my cousin showed me that. If I wasn’t gay I think I would not have felt the pleasure of it.”

. Tunisians (and Arabs) are very quiet when they jump with joy as a result of their early life sexual experiences in the same bed with a cousin or a friend. A common social tradition when visiting relatives is a sleep-over with same genders sharimg a bed. “They are very quiet so no one in the next room can hear.”he said with a knowing smile.

He had gay sex with his cousin!!!! Omg....I always suspected Houssem and cousin Dali were gay, their relationship was not normal, and me and Dali clashed really bad from the start because of this. I ruled it out because Dali was family, but now.....I think I was right :sick:
I literally feel sick right now :sick:
I knew in my gut that Houssem was banging the fat manager, but Dali... his MALE cousin? And then he slept with me? Ah, shit :Cry:
Nasty, they are like flies around big excrement and call it a dinner. Relieve sex, not perversion. Learning more about these rats brings joy of having got away from their swamp.

Femme Fatale

Na

Nasty, they are like flies around big excrement and call it a dinner. Relieve sex, not perversion. Learning more about these rats brings joy of having got away from their swamp.
Mine acted like Tunisian streets were paved with gold, 24k gold that is. ;)
He always sent me those YouTube videos showing Tunisia as this paradise. I went to Google maps, clicked on satellite view and was like wtf :eek:. I send him the photos. He sends me back a video of a good area. He trying to paint this amazing picture of Tunisia. Narcissism at its finest.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Mine acted like Tunisian streets were paved with gold, 24k gold that is. ;)
He always sent me those YouTube videos showing Tunisia as this paradise. I went to Google maps, clicked on satellite view and was like wtf :eek:. I send him the photos. He sends me back a video of a good area. He trying to paint this amazing picture of Tunisia. Narcissism at its finest.
Mine did too, always from tourism pages never selfies that showed realistically, to encourage the so wanted first visit and marriage at same time. Arguing it’s not allowed to walk and kiss for non married couples. But hey they have nastiest practices and act like they were innocent minded people.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is good to keep in mind too for eastern men they want to scam saying they are gay and fear to claim it due to their religion and laws. Wich are indeed strict. But there’s a difference, they will perform, but they will never admit feelings. They will only take advantage of those who are looking for a relationship. As soon as they have the chance they will laugh and blackmail. They can’t be a true loving partner.

Mystery

This is good to keep in mind too for eastern men they want to scam saying they are gay and fear to claim it due to their religion and laws. Wich are indeed strict. But there’s a difference, they will perform, but they will never admit feelings. They will only take advantage of those who are looking for a relationship. As soon as they have the chance they will laugh and blackmail. They can’t be a true loving partner.
My gay cousin is in a relationship with a a morrocan man. A muslim much younger than him. The family of the morrocan don't know they son is gay.
They have a wife waiting for him but he won't return he's keeping them in bliss by saying his work is keeping him in the UK.
I have nothing against gays it's when they pretend they are not. Scam women marry them have sex with them putting them in danger of HIV and other sexual transmitted disease and women don't know about it.
I would tell anyone who ever had sex with these men get tested.
I understand now why both parties who are getting married as to have a HIV test in Tunisia in Algeria and there's me thinking it was because they think westerners are promiscus it's because of thier bloody men.

magic

But they made a conscious choice. They could have stayed in education, worked regular jobs.....and built up an honest lifestyle for themselves....a lifestyle with pride...they CHOSE not to....nobody forced them. Their laziness, feelings of entitlement and obsession with sex won....because they are lazy, they want a good life for minimal effort.....so I don't feel sad for any of them.

I can't see Tunisia cleaning itself and getting honest in any lifetime.....because they cannot see that they need to fix this shit. In fact.....they don't realise that they are the creation of this shit....because they don't see it as wrong, and believe they are superior.
You’ve answered your own question there ,everything they do comes from greed and laziness,,,more money,more sex,more material goods ,,,they lie about everything, they lie to themselves,so putting it up someone’s shitter isn’t gay (if they say so !) they’re deluded freaks and probably tell themselves it’s spiritual,or some bullshit,never admitting it’s gay ! Whatever their delusions,they feel entitled to do ANYTHING they want,regardless of how it affects anyone else. They’re gay because it feels good, and that’s all they care about,,themselves,,their pleasure,instant gratification. Unfortunately,they don’t find pleasure in working hard and having pride in themselves,only scamming,shagging (anything) anything that satisfies their narcissistic wants

magic

My gay cousin is in a relationship with a a morrocan man. A muslim much younger than him. The family of the morrocan don't know they son is gay.
They have a wife waiting for him but he won't return he's keeping them in bliss by saying his work is keeping him in the UK.
I have nothing against gays it's when they pretend they are not. Scam women marry them have sex with them putting them in danger of HIV and other sexual transmitted disease and women don't know about it.
I understand now why both parties who are getting married as to have a HIV test in Tunisia in Algeria and there's me thinking it was because they think westerners are promiscus it's because of thier bloody men.
But ,like everything in Tunisia,you can bribe the people who do these ‘ tests ‘ to say you’re negative.money being more important than being responsible for someone dying of hiv ,,,because they lied ,,,

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
But ,like everything in Tunisia,you can bribe the people who do these ‘ tests ‘ to say you’re negative.money being more important than being responsible for someone dying of hiv ,,,because they lied ,,,
:eek::eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ofcourse there must be genuine cases, I’m not against homosexuality either, have many friends in formal relationships and I can tell they are respectful and very fun. I think like you, it’s really bad when they lie and cheat both to women and men. They don’t want relationships nor stability only to get benefits from their victims. Difference between a rat and a genuine partner is they do not look to squeeze ever little cent from the victim nor playing the “poor me” card. They cooperate for mutual growth. In the case of your cousins’ partner it’s a difficult situation, maybe if his family know will disown him :(

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Can you imagine the pain for the kids they have in a fake marriage? When all things come up to light, not only the pain for the wife but for the kids in the middle of their silly greed. They never stop to think who are they hurting.:Evil:

Judithlyn

So I decided to click on the link (thank you, Jisela :love: ) and read this article:

Gay Life in Tunisia

It seems there is much confusion over what is gay in Tunisia. To me, each and every one of these examples means somebody is gay....but they say otherwise....so I wanna know....what is gay in Tunisia?
I know they say you are not gay if you give, but do not receive, which is wrong....both are gay....but look at these quotes:

. secretive post-marital same-sex-not-gay quickies among straight husbands.

. ongoing pre-marital youth same-sex-not-gay with friends.

. Indeed, it’s a well-known secret within Muslim societies that young straight men are not virgins by the time they get married, having practiced on each other as teenagers.

. I think 85% percent of the men here are willing to have sex with another man.

. Tunisian men, especially younger unmarried men are willing to play around with same-sex but you cannot call them gay. They will not admit to it and they are not really.

. If same-sex is used for relief outside of marriage that doesn’t mean gay or bisexual. It simple means sexual relief.

. And some Tunisian guys are willing to be gay-for-pay with foreigners.

. As well, there are married guys who get it on with a friend or stranger once in a while out of sexual frustration with their wives.

. he described sex between a Tunisian and a foreigner as not gay when a ‘gift’ is given (to the native guy). “Money is another way to redefine what happens. ‘Gay for pay’ with a foreigner for money is not gay. It’s a business transaction.

In my mind, based on my own knowledge, plus conversations past and present with my husband, eldest two sons, my two brothers and many male friends, each and every one of those examples mean you are 100% gay.....else the thought of being with another man would repulse you.
Am I wrong? Are the many men in my life wrong?
If gay sex before, during and after marriage, or gay sex for pay or a gift is considered 'not gay'.....what is the actual definition of gay in Tunisia? :confused:

-----------------------------------
And this!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

. Ari talks about himself expressively and pensively; restless and eager to tell his story of life from an early age (before 10) when he had his first carnal experience at the hands of a cousin, which Ari at first resisted then quickly liked after a few times. “We did it for years. I wanted it each time. There was no problem because I think I was born gay and my cousin showed me that. If I wasn’t gay I think I would not have felt the pleasure of it.”

. Tunisians (and Arabs) are very quiet when they jump with joy as a result of their early life sexual experiences in the same bed with a cousin or a friend. A common social tradition when visiting relatives is a sleep-over with same genders sharimg a bed. “They are very quiet so no one in the next room can hear.”he said with a knowing smile.

He had gay sex with his cousin!!!! Omg....I always suspected Houssem and cousin Dali were gay, their relationship was not normal, and me and Dali clashed really bad from the start because of this. I ruled it out because Dali was family, but now.....I think I was right :sick:
I literally feel sick right now :sick:
I knew in my gut that Houssem was banging the fat manager, but Dali... his MALE cousin? And then he slept with me? Ah, shit :Cry:
I can relate to you! I was eyed with suspicion by several relatives...and loads of neighbors! Now I know, his other victim slept at his house only 1 and 1/2 months before me...parents ran a f***ing brothel.... and his gut friends/cousins were jealous! Yuck!:sick::(:eek:

Judithlyn

You’ve answered your own question there ,everything they do comes from greed and laziness,,,more money,more sex,more material goods ,,,they lie about everything, they lie to themselves,so putting it up someone’s shitter isn’t gay (if they say so !) they’re deluded freaks and probably tell themselves it’s spiritual,or some bullshit,never admitting it’s gay ! Whatever their delusions,they feel entitled to do ANYTHING they want,regardless of how it affects anyone else. They’re gay because it feels good, and that’s all they care about,,themselves,,their pleasure,instant gratification. Unfortunately,they don’t find pleasure in working hard and having pride in themselves,only scamming,shagging (anything) anything that satisfies their narcissistic wants
Amen! You nailed it!

Bostons

I think Laura has it right, There appears to be no education involving sexuality. I mean, from what I've read and of course my own experience it appears that these rats have no idea what it takes to pleasure a woman and it seems as though they are all into their OWN sexual pleasure and no one else. I do not discount that there are gay Tunisians or Arabs , but I honestly think that many that engage do so for sexual pleasure only.
I also wonder about the complete victimization of their culture...not just Tunisians but Arab men in general. Does it not seem weird that they feel so victimized all of the time?

Snuggle

O yes, they are always the victim. And they always expect people to help them at any time of the day. My rats favorite was ging to the A&E any time of the day when he thought there was something wrong with him. When he just had a slight cough he thought he was terminally ill and demanded a full check up. Thinking back now He most probably liked the doctors fingers up his ass.
And when they send him away, because he was most probably in the system, he always said he got discriminated.

MaterialGirl

I heard there was a "party" going on up in here. Is it an opening party? Serving some Celtia Beer or coffee from the Coffee shop? Please play that "It's raining men" song. I heard Tunisian rats love it and like to dance to the beat of it:cool::whistle:

"It's raining men, every specimen
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean"

Top Bottom