They Swing Both Ways?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Omg....you watched it?? :eek:
    Eeeeeek......I couldn't bring myself to watch it....I just read the descriptions, I'm a wuss :D

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Beverley like this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

3. magic

magic Well-Known Member

8EA312A1-E0A2-4057-B9B0-87A46D53F962.jpeg 8EA312A1-E0A2-4057-B9B0-87A46D53F962.jpeg

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, Apples and 4 others like this.
  4. magic

magic Well-Known Member

5. Mango Chutney

Hahaha! That's hilarious :D:D

6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

LMAO

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and magic like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

So I decided to click on the link (thank you, Jisela :love: ) and read this article:

Gay Life in Tunisia

It seems there is much confusion over what is gay in Tunisia. To me, each and every one of these examples means somebody is gay....but they say otherwise....so I wanna know....what is gay in Tunisia?
    I know they say you are not gay if you give, but do not receive, which is wrong....both are gay....but look at these quotes:

. secretive post-marital same-sex-not-gay quickies among straight husbands.

. ongoing pre-marital youth same-sex-not-gay with friends.

. Indeed, it’s a well-known secret within Muslim societies that young straight men are not virgins by the time they get married, having practiced on each other as teenagers.

. I think 85% percent of the men here are willing to have sex with another man.

. Tunisian men, especially younger unmarried men are willing to play around with same-sex but you cannot call them gay. They will not admit to it and they are not really.

. If same-sex is used for relief outside of marriage that doesn’t mean gay or bisexual. It simple means sexual relief.

. And some Tunisian guys are willing to be gay-for-pay with foreigners.

. As well, there are married guys who get it on with a friend or stranger once in a while out of sexual frustration with their wives.

. he described sex between a Tunisian and a foreigner as not gay when a ‘gift’ is given (to the native guy). “Money is another way to redefine what happens. ‘Gay for pay’ with a foreigner for money is not gay. It’s a business transaction.

In my mind, based on my own knowledge, plus conversations past and present with my husband, eldest two sons, my two brothers and many male friends, each and every one of those examples mean you are 100% gay.....else the thought of being with another man would repulse you.
    Am I wrong? Are the many men in my life wrong?
    If gay sex before, during and after marriage, or gay sex for pay or a gift is considered 'not gay'.....what is the actual definition of gay in Tunisia? :confused:

-----------------------------------
    And this!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

. Ari talks about himself expressively and pensively; restless and eager to tell his story of life from an early age (before 10) when he had his first carnal experience at the hands of a cousin, which Ari at first resisted then quickly liked after a few times. “We did it for years. I wanted it each time. There was no problem because I think I was born gay and my cousin showed me that. If I wasn’t gay I think I would not have felt the pleasure of it.”

. Tunisians (and Arabs) are very quiet when they jump with joy as a result of their early life sexual experiences in the same bed with a cousin or a friend. A common social tradition when visiting relatives is a sleep-over with same genders sharimg a bed. “They are very quiet so no one in the next room can hear.”he said with a knowing smile.

He had gay sex with his cousin!!!! Omg....I always suspected Houssem and cousin Dali were gay, their relationship was not normal, and me and Dali clashed really bad from the start because of this. I ruled it out because Dali was family, but now.....I think I was right :sick:
    I literally feel sick right now :sick:
    I knew in my gut that Houssem was banging the fat manager, but Dali... his MALE cousin? And then he slept with me? Ah, shit :Cry:

Judithlyn, Mystery, Apples and 4 others like this.
  8. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

I wonder though, is it really a gay lifestyle or is it just getting their rocks off? I mean, I have several gay friends that are in committed relationships, some of them have even married. I just wonder if these fuckers just are so sex starved that they will put the wiener anywhere? My rat just seemed to want his penis and ass rubbed for sexual pleasure... I am not completely convinced he wanted a true gay lifestyle. I think he was just a pig that wanted to have an orgasm in any way possible. Maybe? I dunno...

magic, Mystery, Apples and 2 others like this.
  9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I blame the Tunisian mothers who allow their sons so much freakin' freedom and lack of supervision with extended family and freakin' "maboun" friends. The MEN know these secrets and they KEEP them, and I SWEAR it is building hate towards the women. These guys jackhammer their prostates to have multiple orgasms, then they live in segregation, then they are taught to see women as stupid and inferior and baby-makers. Even when you watch old Arabic films, it's two "friend" males who stay together, and always the scandalous wife who is cheating -- but the big love exists between men (who are so good and pure).

I was reading about the history of homosexuality in Arabic countries in the late 17th centuries, and the Arabic men traveling abroad were so shocked to see how poetry was about WOMEN - that the sexual worship went to WOMEN - not to young men. But, yes, there were civilizations in the world that were heterosexual and the men adored WOMEN. The Arabs were oftentimes shocked. This stuff has been going on and going on and going on, and we women stress about all of the wrong things... like, "Why doesn't he listen, or care, or like... disappear?" These freaks have it all worked out, and they can get gay sex anywhere.

I read an article from a different African country, where the woman found out her husband was having sex with her FATHER!

It's enough to turn any modern woman ASEXUAL - like, not interested in sex ever, ever again. Thank goodness I have experience TRUE DESIRE before, because these men are so hazardous to a woman's self-esteem; and they KNOW what they are doing, and that they're sharing their bromances, promiscuity and emotions with their gay partners - the gay men and partners know the REAL face of these gay rats - while we're stressing over the food, and cleaning, and the laundry, and our bodies, and, and, and... I'm so glad I quit that freakin' lie.

Mystery, Apples, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

There are a handful of accounts by Arab travelers to Europe during the mid-1800s. Two of these travelers, Rifa'ah al-Tahtawi and Muhammad sl-Saffar, show their surprise that the French sometimes deliberately mis-translated love poetry about a young boy, instead referring to a young female, to maintain their social norms and morals.[36]

Among many Middle Eastern Muslim cultures egalitarian or age-structured homosexual practices were, and remain, widespread and thinly veiled. The prevailing pattern of same-sex relationships in the temperate and sub-tropical zone stretching from Northern India to the Western Sahara is one in which the relationships were—and are—either gender-structured or age-structured or both. In recent years, egalitarian relationships modeled on the western pattern have become more frequent, though they remain rare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_homosexuality#Middle_East

AmberHeart likes this.
  11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And, this for reference in Afganistan:

Apples, AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Ya, haha....I can imagine that was quite a shock!
    Women are less than the dirt beneath their feet, nothing more than a cleaner, a chef, a breeder and a higher social status....it's just crazy!

Right now, I honestly feel so sick....I'm looking back at memories in my head of twathead and Dali....literally showing the signs in front of me....and I ruled my suspicions out :sick:

Dickface was verbally so anti gay....he'd get so angry and disgusted, said it wasn't normal, it was for animals, gay people should be killed etc.
    Him, his brother Raghed and cousin Dali celebrated in front of me, when they discovered that the terrorist attack in America was in a gay nightclub....they were fake shooting guns at the TV like over excited children....they were so happy, calling gay people every name under the sun.....yet at least two of them were indulging in gay sex....but they think it's not gay....so I really want to know: What does a Tunisian man deem as gay? What is the criteria?

Apples, Mystery, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I would be interested, too - but, I guess as long as it is secret it doesn't exist! You can basically do anything in secret. I think that's how they see it. As long as it is not in front of your EYES, it doesn't exist. So, why will they fess up or define it publicaly?

Apples, Brasilgirl and Mango Chutney like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

I would argue that they are not especially discreet. The behaviours I witnessed between Houssem and the fat manager were not the normal behaviours of heterosexual men....I grilled him over it so many times. I even grilled him again on WhatsApp before I foolishly returned...the screenshots are on the forum somewhere.
    Houssem simulated a sex act on him on a public beach....in front of me!! But there was more...and I just knew.
    With Dali, I don't know what it was, but something was screaming out at me....but I blocked it out, because he was family.
    I don't think they are especially discreet.....because they believe it is not gay. So I'm really confused over what being gay means there :confused:

Apples, Mystery, Beverley and 3 others like this.
  15. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

It's not gay... it is simply sexual pleasure. To me that makes it worse. These horn dogs only care about ONE thing and ONE thing only. Being gay requires a lifestyle. These idiots just want their dick sucked or their ass pounded for pleasure or MONEY. Disgusting!

Apples, magic, Beverley and 3 others like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

But surely if a man wants his dick sucked or his ass pounded, for pleasure or money....this is gay? At the very least, it's bi sexual :confused:
    A heterosexual man would run a mile!
    I think my man is gonna gag in a minute....he can't cope with my questions :D

Apples, Mystery and Beverley like this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It is really sick stuff, which is why it stays hidden and secret in the culture - because it makes most people feel absolutely appalled. But, it needs to be exposed, because these young men are being socialized to become gay/bi prostitutes in Tunisia. I am upset by the rats who continue the behavior, but mostly sad for young men and women getting socialized into this nightmare. The first video pretty much says it all... the women are kept in secret, men cannot marry unless they have money - the young boys, especially the poor ones not in school are always outside, and they are preferred, and they become prime targets for prostitution. The older men with money promise to pay for the wedding, to give gifts, to pay for things they want - exploiting the poor economic situation (in the video, Afganistan... but relevant to Tunisia). This is what is going on in Tunisia, and other kinds of abuse... broken education, etc. The results are clearly disturbing. It's hell on earth.

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Just to clear out the STINK and THE EVIL and THE SICKNESS and THE NASTY... here's a video... :D Intermission time :D

Bostons likes this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Yeah, I watched ten minutes of the first video, but it was twenty seven minutes long, the second one seventeen minutes, so they are tomorrow's planned viewing....with the hope my conjunctivitis clears up enough for me to read the subtitles properly :)

The thing is, I have no pity for these prostitute rats.....they CHOSE their lifestyle. They made a conscious decision to be hidden, scamming prostitutes and rent boys. There ARE jobs in Tunisia, but they think those jobs are beneath them. Personally, I'd lick floors clean before I resorted to a mix of gay and straight prostitution!
    How can they consider certain jobs as beneath them, but prostitution and scamming as an acceptable living? I don't understand their mindset at all :confused:

Apples and Jisela like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Not my cuppa tea :D I am a fan of Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran and classical music.....that song is like a headache :D

* And I love ABBA :p

Bostons and Jisela like this.
  22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

@Mango Chutney I agree. The rats are complicit. But, I see there was probably a time of innocence that was destroyed for these people, and that's sad. I hope Tunisia gets HONEST and cleans up this mess for the sake of the next generations.

23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

24. Mango Chutney

But they made a conscious choice. They could have stayed in education, worked regular jobs.....and built up an honest lifestyle for themselves....a lifestyle with pride...they CHOSE not to....nobody forced them. Their laziness, feelings of entitlement and obsession with sex won....because they are lazy, they want a good life for minimal effort.....so I don't feel sad for any of them.

I can't see Tunisia cleaning itself and getting honest in any lifetime.....because they cannot see that they need to fix this shit. In fact.....they don't realise that they are the creation of this shit....because they don't see it as wrong, and believe they are superior.

25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It's true. The narcissism and the superiority keeps them locked in their own sick prison.

Mango Chutney likes this.