Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Oct 14, 2018.
I had a quick scroll through really loads of them. Wouldnt say watched but i clicked on one to see if i recognised the hamam.
Would be interesting to.see if any rats on.here was in any of them though.
I couldnt nominate myself for that job though.
Some lads just standing on the beach ' pulling one off'
Lasses in hijabs getting down and dirty too. Unbelivable
Men are sexual oppertunists
Nasty, they are like flies around big excrement and call it a dinner. Relieve sex, not perversion. Learning more about these rats brings joy of having got away from their swamp.
Lol by they don eat pork they just eat all human flesh that crosses their way. They are the real pigs.
Mine acted like Tunisian streets were paved with gold, 24k gold that is.
He always sent me those YouTube videos showing Tunisia as this paradise. I went to Google maps, clicked on satellite view and was like wtf . I send him the photos. He sends me back a video of a good area. He trying to paint this amazing picture of Tunisia. Narcissism at its finest.
Mine did too, always from tourism pages never selfies that showed realistically, to encourage the so wanted first visit and marriage at same time. Arguing it’s not allowed to walk and kiss for non married couples. But hey they have nastiest practices and act like they were innocent minded people.
This is good to keep in mind too for eastern men they want to scam saying they are gay and fear to claim it due to their religion and laws. Wich are indeed strict. But there’s a difference, they will perform, but they will never admit feelings. They will only take advantage of those who are looking for a relationship. As soon as they have the chance they will laugh and blackmail. They can’t be a true loving partner.
My gay cousin is in a relationship with a a morrocan man. A muslim much younger than him. The family of the morrocan don't know they son is gay.
They have a wife waiting for him but he won't return he's keeping them in bliss by saying his work is keeping him in the UK.
I have nothing against gays it's when they pretend they are not. Scam women marry them have sex with them putting them in danger of HIV and other sexual transmitted disease and women don't know about it.
I would tell anyone who ever had sex with these men get tested.
I understand now why both parties who are getting married as to have a HIV test in Tunisia in Algeria and there's me thinking it was because they think westerners are promiscus it's because of thier bloody men.
You’ve answered your own question there ,everything they do comes from greed and laziness,,,more money,more sex,more material goods ,,,they lie about everything, they lie to themselves,so putting it up someone’s shitter isn’t gay (if they say so !) they’re deluded freaks and probably tell themselves it’s spiritual,or some bullshit,never admitting it’s gay ! Whatever their delusions,they feel entitled to do ANYTHING they want,regardless of how it affects anyone else. They’re gay because it feels good, and that’s all they care about,,themselves,,their pleasure,instant gratification. Unfortunately,they don’t find pleasure in working hard and having pride in themselves,only scamming,shagging (anything) anything that satisfies their narcissistic wants
But ,like everything in Tunisia,you can bribe the people who do these ‘ tests ‘ to say you’re negative.money being more important than being responsible for someone dying of hiv ,,,because they lied ,,,
Ofcourse there must be genuine cases, I’m not against homosexuality either, have many friends in formal relationships and I can tell they are respectful and very fun. I think like you, it’s really bad when they lie and cheat both to women and men. They don’t want relationships nor stability only to get benefits from their victims. Difference between a rat and a genuine partner is they do not look to squeeze ever little cent from the victim nor playing the “poor me” card. They cooperate for mutual growth. In the case of your cousins’ partner it’s a difficult situation, maybe if his family know will disown him
Can you imagine the pain for the kids they have in a fake marriage? When all things come up to light, not only the pain for the wife but for the kids in the middle of their silly greed. They never stop to think who are they hurting.
I can relate to you! I was eyed with suspicion by several relatives...and loads of neighbors! Now I know, his other victim slept at his house only 1 and 1/2 months before me...parents ran a f***ing brothel.... and his gut friends/cousins were jealous! Yuck!
Amen! You nailed it!
putting it up someone’s shitter isn’t gay (if they say so !) they’re deluded freaks a @magic this really made me laugh
I think Laura has it right, There appears to be no education involving sexuality. I mean, from what I've read and of course my own experience it appears that these rats have no idea what it takes to pleasure a woman and it seems as though they are all into their OWN sexual pleasure and no one else. I do not discount that there are gay Tunisians or Arabs , but I honestly think that many that engage do so for sexual pleasure only.
I also wonder about the complete victimization of their culture...not just Tunisians but Arab men in general. Does it not seem weird that they feel so victimized all of the time?
They do it to themselves! They make themselves out to be victims when actually they are the monsters causing all of their own grief! Stupidity, lack of education, lack of morals, crazy teachings....all contribute to their ignorance!
O yes, they are always the victim. And they always expect people to help them at any time of the day. My rats favorite was ging to the A&E any time of the day when he thought there was something wrong with him. When he just had a slight cough he thought he was terminally ill and demanded a full check up. Thinking back now He most probably liked the doctors fingers up his ass.
And when they send him away, because he was most probably in the system, he always said he got discriminated.
Ok, this is going to seem really crude and maybe a little crazy, but this whole bi/homosexual agenda thing in Tunisia got me thinking and researching about men's latent and undisclosed desires in a sexually repressed society and abroad. Many men are satisfied with exclusively heterosexual sex. It's true. But, it seems to be the case, that some men are not being completely honest about their sexuality.
I ultimately see shame/secrecy around the topic of sex in Tunisia unnecessary, because as women, we already KNOW you're all jacked up. If it is, in fact, true, that Tunisian men want their prostates stimulated, it's their own fault for creating and supporting an atmosphere of hate and fear inside of a closed, strictly religious society. I don't see how anyone will get anywhere with unsafe homosexual prostitution, bromances with minors, and sexual brutality with ignorant men who neither use condoms, lube (except for spit) or get checked for STD's. You rat idiots are a danger to everyone with this evil ignorance.
I would put forth the following logical solutions for these problems of repression and warped sexual problems in Tunisia -
1. Respect women as intellectual and life partners (not as inferiors) that they are and are capable of being - Women, unless completely warped because they are denied education and freedom, CAN and ARE perfect, desirable and fulfilling life partners. You do not need to fear women or clobber us into submission. We can be lovers, friends, partners, and we can be EVEN MORE if you get your boots off of our heads, keeping us subdued in disrespect, shame, and fear. We can be brilliant, mothers, devoted wives and sexually fulfilling and receptive partners!
2. For men who are attracted to women, but otherwise desire "stimulation" (such as prostate stimulation) - just admit it. Stop running around in the dark looking for male friends to experiment with, the hammam, the alley ways, especially with unsafe sex with random partners just to get your jollies off. If you really desire your wife and love her, but you're just looking for quick pleasure with your prostate -- admit that you want your prostate stimulated to your wives! Honesty is golden. Start there everyday. With honesty. Btw, EBAY ships sex toys to Tunisia.
3. For men who are attracted to MEN (gay)/ or bisexual need to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET IN TUNISIA AND ADMIT IT, instead of destroying a woman's life and using a woman as a baby-maker. If you KNOW that you emotionally, sexually, and in all other ways desire MEN... give these poor Tunisian women and all other women the truth! Stop hiding behind religion, and supporting Islamic repression all the while pointing your dirty finger at everyone else; and supporting the demise of our democratic societies. And, while you're at it, admit that OUR FREEDOM MAKES YOU JEALOUS AND RESENTFUL (because you wouldn't be having such a high percentage of gay sex in secret, prostitution and anger at democracy otherwise)! Something in YOUR REASONING, SOCIETY and LOGIC is VERY WRONG! Hiding behind religion is not helping you address your obvious problems that are well-documented from almost everyone who visits in Tunisia, as well as multiple websites and media sources.
4. Stop sexually assaulting MINORS. Prosecute these criminals. Set strict rules against prostitution (freakin' destroy sex trafficking and money transaction sex). Punish the families who support it for profit, and vice versa punish tourists who cruise for it. It's sick how many dirty predators are in Tunisia looking for prostitution with minors and youth because all the doors have been left open. Above all, protect children. NEVER encourage youth to sell themselves into marriage, into sex, or anything for MONEY.
5. Consider that Tunisia may benefit from being a less sexually warped country. Running around for sex in the mountains, sharing photos of your genitalia on Facebook, drooling over online porn, trying to hide the fact that you're oversexed and looking for anyways possible to "break the rules without breaking the hymen" is a big indicator that something needs to change. Try to believe that women and men are completely adaptable to each other's needs, and live better lives together with disclosure and honesty; and that this can ALSO happen safely inside the context of marriage IF men and women are socialized to be open/respectful/appreciative of each other. It's called decency! Education has to start young and early (because your current generations are likely tossers)... this would also likely need some big support from the educational system that is otherwise broken.
These things are just some simple suggestions, but in my humble opinion, change can and should happen, because TUNISIANS are repressed and doing some warped and ev*l shit - which is a danger to their lives, their families and to outsiders.
I feel these are all positive solutions for the disturbing behavior we're seeing in Tunisia. This would of course require humanity and empathy, and may not be currently sustainable by a society overrun by violent Tunisian rats -- but maybe in the future.
I heard there was a "party" going on up in here. Is it an opening party? Serving some Celtia Beer or coffee from the Coffee shop? Please play that "It's raining men" song. I heard Tunisian rats love it and like to dance to the beat of it
"It's raining men, every specimen
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean"