They Swing Both Ways?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Jisela, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I witnessed that....and felt so bad for his
    Mother, Sisters, and Sister-In-Laws!

Mystery, Jisela and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

He is 'Good old chap', a member already banned twice under his two other avatars....the first one was called Ahmed something or other :thumbsup:
    He can't stay away. He has an inflatable girlfriend, but she got a puncture, so he's back here :rolleyes:

Arkady, Mystery, Jisela and 7 others like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

lollol324.gif Oh dear God. Sometimes you really kill me, Judith ;)

Mystery, Jisela, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

@Judithlyn, please stop drinking the Herbal Tea, it’s making you delusional. :D

Mystery, Jisela, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  5. Yousef26

Yousef26 Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha and then you would see why so many rats get away with their business
    Thanks to women like Judith it's all possible and shall always Continue hahahahaha

6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

No-no-no. You have to chose if he adores his mom or treats her like a shit. It's not possible to treat someone in both ways in the same time.

7. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Now it’s clear to me Yousef is always talking about his girlfriend but he means boyfriend. He got cheated by another shit hole lover . Poor Yousef/Good old chap or whatever this schizophrenic calls himself

Arkady, Mystery, Judithlyn and 4 others like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

We can’t really blame @Yousef26 if he was born with many personalities and voices in his head. Poor chap. Money can’t help him. Only a labotomy. He’s doomed.

Judithlyn, Jisela, Liona and 2 others like this.
  9. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Women like Judith? The smart woman who posts her story in every web site she can and files notice to every embassy and country who will listen? Oh my you are in big trouble if you think women like her are your ticket out of your hell hole.
    I think you are just a dreamer and are hallucinating. Been eating those shrooms up on your roof again?

juicyfruit, Arkady, Judithlyn and 4 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Every day of the week and twice on sundays. The backstabbing and lack of loyalty has to be seen to be believed.
    When my rat told me he trusted nobody in Tunisia, I thought that was very sad, but actually....it's the safest option.
    The selfishness is outta this world...it's all 'me, me, me', and sadly.....this isn't just the rats.
    Bollocks was he. He sees them all as a threat, as competition, he will envy any of them with more than he has.
    He will slate the Tunisian people with other Tunisian people.....they only become defensive if we, us infidels, dare to say anything negative.
    They don't know how to be loyal....they think on an individual level.
    A friend is only a friend if they somehow gain something, and is easily replaced if nothing is forthcoming....much like a victim.
    Genuine loyalty is an alien concept to them, and again....I don't just mean rats.
    Because from birth, it is brainwashed into them....they expect nothing less. They are taught that a thing with a penis is to be waited on and adored, they know that as a mere female, they have no worth. They are raised to accept a life of servitude, little help and no gratitude.
    But things are slowly changing for some women....strong women with self belief, confidence and visions for the future....good women! Women that refuse to be a doormat for pampered princes with a pathetic penis, that does nothing....just expects to be adored because of his dangly bits :rolleyes:

11. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Loyalty!! My arse, not much loyalty in pretending their mothers, sisters, fathers are dead or dying. Not much loyalty in hitting on their wives sister or cousins, no loyalty whatsoever. Their only loyalty is to the green $€£ kisses!

Brasilgirl, Jisela and Judithlyn like this.
  12. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Of course criminal business will continue... that's to keep the government and the police and embassies and secret service working hard every single day to get you guys put on terrorist watch lists, communicating with each other to put the violent ones into prison before they hurt other people and themselves, and to ensure that lying Tunisians NEVER leave Tunisia.

Even the small number of Tunisians that survive all of this danger involved in bezness won't understand how to behave properly in new countries to stay out of jail, off the street, and losing their visa/green cards. It's so worthless what many of you are doing. You will get caught, women will report you, and eventually if you continue with this violence, you will end up in jail or worse.

Also, bezness is your OWN punishment for being a low-class prostitute. Think of how many vaginas and anuses you have to touch, lick, and enter your zib into. This is a dream life? You are winning? No, you are dirty losers. You are bringing death on yourself. You are stupidly drinking evil poison and then waiting for your victim to die - but you are dying. You are not even a real person with dignity - you haven't started a real life, with honest, good work, a home, privacy and a clean, respectable story, and you don't even know what it smells or feels like to be real.

You are suffering and you will dig your own grave with selling your bodies to really, really, really dirty men and women. All of the doors are open in your country for the dirtiest people to come and play inside of it - to make a joke out of it. You are not kings -- you are sh*t. You are the whore everyone comes to put their seed, spit, and disease into. You are a garbage bag someone comes to empty their old diseases and sh*t into... and you take it, run with it, eat it and wear it with a stupid smile on your face. You are all kings that eat off of the OLD, dirty plates of other democratic men and women. And, you are so blind and stupid, you see yourselves as smart and intelligent. But, you are eating and drinking off the dirty floor of the entire world.

You are trapped in lies and blindness, and can't see yourselves -- that you are in prison with other violent men and angry women -- and you are so weak in this world, that even the sick, skinny gay men with disease and bacteria who love to have aggressive sex with young boys, come with little money to take you and have you, too. They go back to their countries with photos of your naked backsides to masturbate to, again and again - before they have sex with a hundred more men without condoms.

You are lost. You are without education. You haven't even started life, and you will never start it. You will just touch a little dirty money that you earned from being liars and prostitutes, and taking money whenever you can from the pockets of strangers. Even that money you steal has been used and touched by millions of people outside of your country, before you wrap it up, smell it, and spend it fast on buying items from business that send the money right back to our democracies - because you own nothing, you build nothing, you are not respected. You are feared and people run from you. All you have is your youth, your dirty hands, and your time, coffee and cigarettes - but you are used, your virginity lost to strangers, your innocence is covered with sh*t, and you think you are kings when you are living the WORST life on earth as you are trying to use others. The game has blinded you and you've already lost.

There is nothing beautiful about a rats life and no one will ever remember you. There is no world-famous rat. You will not be written or spoken about in a history book. And, no one will miss you when you're gone and dead. Even your virgin brides will leave you fast in your death and sickness and age, especially if you take her outside of Tunisia. She will do all the things you taught her about bezness -- taking all of the money you were a whore with a thousand dirty men and women to get.

You will always need to sleep with your eyes open, and running fast to avoid the knife in your back, because of your evil life - and, you will never stop running. But, you will get tired in old age. And, then the thieves - your friends and your lovers - will put their evil eyes on you, to thieve your money, land, and clothes from you, before you return to the dirt.

I hope you enjoy the "game" bezness, because the game is for you, too. Cheers!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Arkady, Mystique, magic and 7 others like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Round of applause!!!!!
    This is the most brilliant summary EVER!!! :love:

Arkady, Mystique, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  14. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek::D:D:D Leave it to Mango our "Magnum P.I.":thumbsup:

15. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

Did numb nuts get bounced again? :D

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes :D

Unbenannt.PNGvgfds.PNG Ahmed Ben Selma aka Goodoldchap aka Yousef26

Mystery, Jisela, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  17. juicyfruit

"Potty mouth":p

18. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

He looks like there is something stuck somewhere

19. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

@Brasilgirl has noticed this too.:p:D

20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Rent boys are to be found everywhere in the Middle East, and homosexuality and prostitution are very much two sides of the same coin. Gay sex is as ubiquitous as the call to prayer, and for many men, of course, bedding a boy is a far more appealing prospect than bending over in the mosque, although being pulled in both directions, depending on the urge of the moment, must be quite normal too.

https://www.salon.com/2010/09/27/br...698k2nyuzrgUllxrZTrca2Atp4E9u-TMEKyFExJfBO8jw

21. juicyfruit

:rolleyes:And they call us whores and "everything under the sun"...hypocritical "numb nuts":D

Arkady, Judithlyn, Bostons and 2 others like this.
  22. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

I believe the term is pegging.

Jisela likes this.
  23. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

If you want an idea as to what goes on, read Randy Shilts book And the Band Played On. The US used to have a lively gay bathhouse culture too, till HIV came along.

Jisela likes this.
  24. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Am surprised AIDS is not rampant from what am reading here.

25. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

I’d love to see their infection rate.

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.