They Swing Both Ways?

Judithlyn

Don’t forget they will shower (not often) in their underwear :eek:
Now that truly blew my mind! Abdelhak would always shower in his underwear in Tunisia. He started doing that somewhat in my house but I finally spoke up. Underwear goes in the dirty clothes basket....not in the shower. I did see him wash them with soap and rinse them out in the shower. He did take a bath one time per day (most days) usually in the afternoons. Laundry was another story though. In Japan, he always wore my socks so I don’t think socks are common over there. He loved his flip flops! His house had one bathroom with a bathtub. I never saw anybody use the bathtub though. I took towel baths when I stayed there. Everybody seemed to use the same towels though. That grossed me out. I brushed my teeth and kept my toothbrush and toothpaste in the room with me. I saw toothbrushes in the bathroom but they were always dry. Abdelhak never brushed his teeth. I gave him new toothbrushes. He never opened the packaging! Gross country for sure!!!

Bostons

Now that truly blew my mind! Abdelhak would always shower in his underwear in Tunisia. He started doing that somewhat in my house but I finally spoke up. Underwear goes in the dirty clothes basket....not in the shower. I did see him wash them with soap and rinse them out in the shower. He did take a bath one time per day (most days) usually in the afternoons. Laundry was another story though. In Japan, he always wore my socks so I don’t think socks are common over there. He loved his flip flops! His house had one bathroom with a bathtub. I never saw anybody use the bathtub though. I took towel baths when I stayed there. Everybody seemed to use the same towels though. That grossed me out. I brushed my teeth and kept my toothbrush and toothpaste in the room with me. I saw toothbrushes in the bathroom but they were always dry. Abdelhak never brushed his teeth. I gave him new toothbrushes. He never opened the packaging! Gross country for sure!!!
Do they have washing machines there? I remember having to teach my rat how to clean clothes because I refused to do it for him! He would never use the dryer though.... he'd hang his undies up on the back patio to dry!

Brasilgirl

Big risk yes but it need to be highlighted that anyone who had sex with these men needs to be tested and fast. It's no good sitting back and thinking it's not going to happen to you.
You got no idea who these men been shagging men,women, goats, bees had to get the bees in lol. Seriously though it's no joke and the risks are serious.
Yes it is true! Get tested. And if you just came back, there is an antiviral treatment for HIV. Don’t waste time. Get what ever your health plan will allow. Seriously. It is just not worth it.
And the Bees, who knows what kind of sexually transmitted deseases they carry??? Best to be safe!

Brasilgirl

I read an account from a retired Air Force officer who frequently had to train pilots from allied countries. One guy from this area who was recently married confided he and his wife were distressed because they had yet to conceive. After some questioning, he realized that they were having sex, but not the type that is conducive to getting pregnant. He had to explain to this guy the proper way if he was wanting a child.
:eek: Shouldn’t have told him. No need to reproduce if you can’t figure out how.

Mystery

Haha I'm laughing my head off.
Apple's and I'm sure Mango will admit we lived in another world in north Africa. You will see things you never thought possible. Toothbrushes is to clean your ass or eyebrows in they?
The bucket and saucepan to shower haha it such a great life.

Apples

Apple's and I'm sure Mango will admit we lived in another world in north Africa. You will see things you never thought possible. Toothbrushes is to clean your ass or eyebrows in they?
What’s up with the men kissing each other?
The rat was smooching men in front of me. I asked him why and he said it’s normal,like a greeting.
He had a friend who is a rat too that told me my ex Rat had a nice ass.

Arkady

Of course criminal business will continue... that's to keep the government and the police and embassies and secret service working hard every single day to get you guys put on terrorist watch lists, communicating with each other to put the violent ones into prison before they hurt other people and themselves, and to ensure that lying Tunisians NEVER leave Tunisia.

Even the small number of Tunisians that survive all of this danger involved in bezness won't understand how to behave properly in new countries to stay out of jail, off the street, and losing their visa/green cards. It's so worthless what many of you are doing. You will get caught, women will report you, and eventually if you continue with this violence, you will end up in jail or worse.

Also, bezness is your OWN punishment for being a low-class prostitute. Think of how many vaginas and anuses you have to touch, lick, and enter your zib into. This is a dream life? You are winning? No, you are dirty losers. You are bringing death on yourself. You are stupidly drinking evil poison and then waiting for your victim to die - but you are dying. You are not even a real person with dignity - you haven't started a real life, with honest, good work, a home, privacy and a clean, respectable story, and you don't even know what it smells or feels like to be real.

You are suffering and you will dig your own grave with selling your bodies to really, really, really dirty men and women. All of the doors are open in your country for the dirtiest people to come and play inside of it - to make a joke out of it. You are not kings -- you are sh*t. You are the whore everyone comes to put their seed, spit, and disease into. You are a garbage bag someone comes to empty their old diseases and sh*t into... and you take it, run with it, eat it and wear it with a stupid smile on your face. You are all kings that eat off of the OLD, dirty plates of other democratic men and women. And, you are so blind and stupid, you see yourselves as smart and intelligent. But, you are eating and drinking off the dirty floor of the entire world.

You are trapped in lies and blindness, and can't see yourselves -- that you are in prison with other violent men and angry women -- and you are so weak in this world, that even the sick, skinny gay men with disease and bacteria who love to have aggressive sex with young boys, come with little money to take you and have you, too. They go back to their countries with photos of your naked backsides to masturbate to, again and again - before they have sex with a hundred more men without condoms.

You are lost. You are without education. You haven't even started life, and you will never start it. You will just touch a little dirty money that you earned from being liars and prostitutes, and taking money whenever you can from the pockets of strangers. Even that money you steal has been used and touched by millions of people outside of your country, before you wrap it up, smell it, and spend it fast on buying items from business that send the money right back to our democracies - because you own nothing, you build nothing, you are not respected. You are feared and people run from you. All you have is your youth, your dirty hands, and your time, coffee and cigarettes - but you are used, your virginity lost to strangers, your innocence is covered with sh*t, and you think you are kings when you are living the WORST life on earth as you are trying to use others. The game has blinded you and you've already lost.

There is nothing beautiful about a rats life and no one will ever remember you. There is no world-famous rat. You will not be written or spoken about in a history book. And, no one will miss you when you're gone and dead. Even your virgin brides will leave you fast in your death and sickness and age, especially if you take her outside of Tunisia. She will do all the things you taught her about bezness -- taking all of the money you were a whore with a thousand dirty men and women to get.

You will always need to sleep with your eyes open, and running fast to avoid the knife in your back, because of your evil life - and, you will never stop running. But, you will get tired in old age. And, then the thieves - your friends and your lovers - will put their evil eyes on you, to thieve your money, land, and clothes from you, before you return to the dirt.

I hope you enjoy the "game" bezness, because the game is for you, too. Cheers!
Amen Sister. Assuming they reach old age. In the 19th century, very few prostitutes made it to 40. If disease and drink didn’t kill them suicide usually did.

Arkady

Yes it is true! Get tested. And if you just came back, there is an antiviral treatment for HIV. Don’t waste time. Get what ever your health plan will allow. Seriously. It is just not worth it.
And the Bees, who knows what kind of sexually transmitted deseases they carry??? Best to be safe!
HIV is no longer the death sentence it once was. Magic Johnson has lived with the virus for almost 30 years.

Femme Fatale

Omg I'd die. I'm like @Epiphany. I'm OCD. :eek: I'm happy I am NOT with my rat. In may not be vocal, BUT my face would tell it all. I am not responsible for my facial expressions. Mystery, your description is hilarious.

Judithlyn

You are bringing back trauma memories to me! I lived in that garbage too! Pigs, all of them! My stomach is now churning, remembering all of the weird disgusting craziness I saw! I’m so happy to be away from Tunisia and Abdelhak!!!

Femme Fatale

Oh my goodness /facepalm.................................. I forgot all about the bucket and saucepan showers. Thank.... you.... Mystery. Yes, they will boil water for you to take showers in a room with only a drainage hole. I didn't mention this, Mystery. Maybe it got blocked out. I got into the routine of just using cold water, because of the excess efforts. Not to mention the gas tanks with plastic tubing that connect to a furnace for heating water and cooking... they look like old Russian missiles. And, it gets COLD during the wintertime... COLD. You have to be so tough to survive Tunisian conditions, because there are definitely commodities you will go WITHOUT.

I don't need a lot to be happy... but take away my ability to quickly bathe or brush my teeth with running water, and use a toilet with flushing water, and I am miserable. Also, not all toilets flush, in fact, many do not. So, you have very lovely plastic water cups that you will fill with water and then splash down towards the toilet to "force" contents down the hole... take a minute and think of that process. If you have any hangups about someone seeing your "work"... and the potential of seeing someone else's "work" hanging around in the toilet, don't go to Tunisia.

Oh, yeah, access to toilet paper means you're in a luxury establishment.
@Jisela this is horrible. I cant imagine. I actually feel horrible. Bezness is not the way to accomplish what they are aiming for.

They have engineering degrees, medical degrees, etc., are they not smart enough to build up their country to live somewhat better??? I'm so comfused.

My rat bragged on his education a lot. But what's an education if you're not contributing to the society you live in. I got my degrees to live a better life, not to have bragging rights. I didn't want to mooch off mom and dad. I wanted to contribute, pay my taxes and enjoy the good life.

Seems like even the educated ones are suffering.

Apples

Oh my goodness /facepalm.................................. I forgot all about the bucket and saucepan showers. Thank.... you.... Mystery. Yes, they will boil water for you to take showers in a room with only a drainage hole. I didn't mention this, Mystery. Maybe it got blocked out. I got into the routine of just using cold water, because of the excess efforts. Not to mention the gas tanks with plastic tubing that connect to a furnace for heating water and cooking... they look like old Russian missiles. And, it gets COLD during the wintertime... COLD. You have to be so tough to survive Tunisian conditions, because there are definitely commodities you will go WITHOUT.

I don't need a lot to be happy... but take away my ability to quickly bathe or brush my teeth with running water, and use a toilet with flushing water, and I am miserable. Also, not all toilets flush, in fact, many do not. So, you have very lovely plastic water cups that you will fill with water and then splash down towards the toilet to "force" contents down the hole... take a minute and think of that process. If you have any hangups about someone seeing your "work"... and the potential of seeing someone else's "work" hanging around in the toilet, don't go to Tunisia.

The bucket they use to bathe with is also used to flush the toilet.
I got used to cold showers. In the wintertime the rat truly did not shower because he said he’d get sick.
I only saw toilet paper twice in Tunisia. In the airport and in a hotel. It is a luxury item.
Millions of dirty asses scurrying around in Tunisia.

Femme Fatale

The bucket they use to bathe with is also used to flush the toilet.
I got used to cold showers. In the wintertime the rat truly did not shower because he said he’d get sick.
I only saw toilet paper twice in Tunisia. In the airport and in a hotel. It is a luxury item.
Millions of dirty asses scurrying around in Tunisia.
:eek::eek: toilet paper luxury. So titillated wipes are like 5 star luxury then.

It changed my word lol...I did not use that word but you know the wipes I am referring to.

Apples

:eek::eek: toilet paper luxury. So titillated wipes are like 5 star luxury then.

It changed my word lol...I did not use that word but you know the wipes I am referring to.
No titillated wipes :D I brought w et wipes with me. It took me a few weeks to figure out that they don’t use toilet paper.
I saw a rat family member put a baby into the kitchen sink and wash the baby instead of using baby wipes.

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

I couldn’t live like that for more than a few days, and it would have to be due to a disaster. I’m a bit of a snob. I’m not rustic or adventurous without my common luxuries.
I would stay in a hotel or a modern home. I just can’t imagine. The rats lie so much. My rat said they live in a modern home. They had an older but modern stove. ( I saw it in some photos) my rat even went from living in a house to living in an apartment. He said he would take a bath and sit in the water for hours. I doubt he had a bath tub.
So many lies, about everything.

Mystery

I couldn’t live like that for more than a few days, and it would have to be due to a disaster. I’m a bit of a snob. I’m not rustic or adventurous without my common luxuries.
I would stay in a hotel or a modern home. I just can’t imagine. The rats lie so much. My rat said they live in a modern home. They had an older but modern stove. ( I saw it in some photos) my rat even went from living in a house to living in an apartment. He said he would take a bath and sit in the water for hours. I doubt he had a bath tub.
So many lies, about everything.
I doubt he had enough water to fill it.
We take so much for granted like water even flush toilets down to sleeping in a bed.
Yes they lie constantly just to get you there.
It's a nightmare to live in these conditions if your not use to it.

Top Bottom