Things He Said

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
Thinking about all the unreal things he said. Did anyone ever hear "im so stressed that you're not here that's why I cant answer your phone calls?" Like WTF!!!!
Yes. It is a part of the manipulation game. So stressed all the time. He have so hard life there. No job, no chance and on top of it all he miss you so much!!! It is just bullshit!! He just want you to feel guilty! But it is funny how a little dinars can change his feeling in a blink of an eye. Then it is a few days with darling sweety until he have run around and spend it all like a child in the sweetstore.....then the stress come back. Then he sleep, did not hear, have no charge, phone not fungsion, have no cals.....and most of all. You are welcome!!Just bring gifts, money for future !!

C

cheryl

Thinking about all the unreal things he said. Did anyone ever hear "im so stressed that you're not here that's why I cant answer your phone calls?" Like WTF!!!!
... :) no logic in that; ....unless stress paralyse his fingers and can't pick up phone ..
... I think that experience some tun rat behaving gives europeans opportunity to find new level in meaning of some words as for example "..be stressed"....
. .I couldn't imagine before that man under stress can also sleep sweet as a baby till noon, and after lunch spending half day in cafe playing cards or victims over phone. .. :)

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Yes cheryl i actually laughed at him when he said that. You expect me to believe that life is so hard u cant pick up a phn? He didnt like that very much. Ohhhh and the sleeping. The oddest hours. And out to the coffee till all hours of the nite. Geez wish i could be that stressed :whistle:

simple

Ratslayer
My absolute fav was he was a virgin. Plz baby you must believe in me. I havent anyone but you in my life. :confused::coffee:
I fell for alot of crap but never could believe that one lol
We all fell for their crap and being a virgin is a common rat quote ,,,The brothels in Tunisia are booked till doomsday ,,,There is one in Sousse and a rat actually left his gf in the cafe having a coffee ,while he popped in for a quick one ,or should i say a normal one .

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Yaaaaa
This story is quite common,,,The gf was well into her 60s and the rat didnt sleep with her ,,because he respected her and showing what a good muslim he was to wait untill after marriage .
Yaaaaa. Have read that here before. Well i suppose in some way she could be thankful he wasnt giving her an std. From reading here i have seen alot of that happening :(
Not sure i will ever get over how they treat people and pray allll those men and women find their way here.

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Yes their great in not telling the truth ;) he told me ones muslims never drink...but a view weeks later he told me he was drunk one time after 16 beers :) clearly understandeble.....beer is no alcohol ofcourse ;)
Yup heard the we dont drink line then skyped me drunk. Asked if he'd been drinking. Nope. Ok so you must be stoned then. Nope now he was mad. Ok had 5 beers.
I may have been born at night my love but it wasnt last night lol

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Another thing that crossed my mind today. When i met him he had 29 friends on fb. Soon became 400. Mostly women. Naturally i had something to say about that. Ohhh my love believe in me. I havent anyone but you. I just like to have new friends. Ok so you will be ok with me adding 400 strange men to my fb. We had fights about the 10 that i had there in the first pace.
So i proceeded to add men to my fb. Told him i will treat you as you treat me. He didnt love that plan :D

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
I thought it was a good plan. Was that wrong of me? Lol
No it was a good plan. I think i told this story before... I am good fixing computers. And a Rat ask me if i could help him fix his b/c it would not open all programs. Ofcorse i say Yes (LOL) When i start working on it, it open!! And I get the question to restore the last sites he have had open. AND I DID!! IT OPEN HIS FACEBOOK!!!!! And i had a good chance to look at his actions there and massages!! It was hundred of massages to western women!! The standar massage was : Hii!! I´m xxxx from Tunisia. I find your profile by chanse. I want to know you. I WISH YOU AMAZING IN LIFE!!! Like half of the women did not answere. But the one who did he go right on... You do not have many pictures on your profile. I want to see you. Do you have Skype?? Viber?? He give them Skype adress and also ask for tel. number. And remember.... Many do like this. B/c who he have on Viber and Skype you can not see that he add. This man even say he was in the program of getting a divorse and that his wife was so crazy jealouse!! So he could not add to FB. This was a big lie!!! The truth was that he was pushing his wife to get him a visa to her country and he was in no prosess to divorse!! This is their game!! And the talking of having "friends" all over the world is bullshit!! It is fishing in the pond!! And if he can, so can we!!

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Well i have just gotten a text frm "him" nothing for 7 months and this morning there it is. I thought i was doing ok and had gone through all of these horrible feelings. Now i am in a foul mood. Not sure what im more angry about. The fact he texted or the way it just made me feel.

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
Well i have just gotten a text frm "him" nothing for 7 months and this morning there it is. I thought i was doing ok and had gone through all of these horrible feelings. Now i am in a foul mood. Not sure what im more angry about. The fact he texted or the way it just made me feel.
Ohh i really understand you!!! How dare he!! I have also have like this, but i ignore. Deep inside i know how he is. He just play mind games . I guess he not have many opportunities do catch a tourist woman now when nobody come there so he have to take a chance with the old flames to get his pocket money. Just ignore!! Sit down and relax and think how good life is without the rat. Let him stay in his ditch. Don´t let him stress you.

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
Ohh i really understand you!!! How dare he!! I have also have like this, but i ignore. Deep inside i know how he is. He just play mind games . I guess he not have many opportunities do catch a tourist woman now when nobody come there so he have to take a chance with the old flames to get his pocket money. Just ignore!! Sit down and relax and think how good life is without the rat. Let him stay in his ditch. Don´t let him stress you.[/.
Thank you tiger. Big hug :). Yes im just going to ignore it and try not to think about it too much. Grrrrrrr. I was having such a nice day

black_angel

Junior Rat Expert
Well i have just gotten a text frm "him" nothing for 7 months and this morning there it is. I thought i was doing ok and had gone through all of these horrible feelings. Now i am in a foul mood. Not sure what im more angry about. The fact he texted or the way it just made me feel.[/QUOTE/]
stay strong and dont reply... Sometimes one word can ruin your peace of mind for months and this one word can be an invitation into your life for him.

K

kadjiah

We all fell for their crap and being a virgin is a common rat quote ,,,The brothels in Tunisia are booked till doomsday ,,,There is one in Sousse and a rat actually left his gf in the cafe having a coffee ,while he popped in for a quick one ,or should i say a normal one .
ew :speechless: