This hurts

nortont284

I wish I would have listened. My heart hurts so bad today, breathing even. I kept talking to this man thinking what harm? Not giving him money. No visa. Not having sex. But relationships form, feelings form. Being led on, you bet. Always courteous, really building up my self esteem. Lots of love bombing. Then the mysterious times where he would be gone all day and no explanations. The phone calls in the middle of his night. Can’t talk babe let’s text. My WiFi is out. Then htf you gonna text. My father is going to have to have part of my liver. Now I cannot marry you. Seriously??? No matter how in love I am I’m not ready to marry you anyways. But it’s embarrassing and it breaks your heart. Last thing he said last night is I love you madly. I will talk to you later. Umm no you won’t. This hurts but I’m not stupid. I now know the real you. It would only hurt worse later. I’m so stupid

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I wish I would have listened. My heart hurts so bad today, breathing even. I kept talking to this man thinking what harm? Not giving him money. No visa. Not having sex. But relationships form, feelings form. Being led on, you bet. Always courteous, really building up my self esteem. Lots of love bombing. Then the mysterious times where he would be gone all day and no explanations. The phone calls in the middle of his night. Can’t talk babe let’s text. My WiFi is out. Then htf you gonna text. My father is going to have to have part of my liver. Now I cannot marry you. Seriously??? No matter how in love I am I’m not ready to marry you anyways. But it’s embarrassing and it breaks your heart. Last thing he said last night is I love you madly. I will talk to you later. Umm no you won’t. This hurts but I’m not stupid. I now know the real you. It would only hurt worse later. I’m so stupid
You are definitely not stupid.....I have 2 medical degrees and a degree in life and I too fell for the Tunisian black magic. You did what any woman would have done. You opened your mind and your heart. There is NO shame in that not now not ever. ♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
For goodness sake!! Im sorry hes doing this to you ,,what is he on...Is he hoping you will pay for the operation,,A liver transplant ??? :confused: :confused: :confused: Im dumbfounded...Yes this is him and it will get worse if you continue to talk...

nortont284

For goodness sake!! Im sorry hes doing this to you ,,what is he on...Is he hoping you will pay for the operation,,A liver transplant ??? :confused: :confused: :confused: Im dumbfounded...Yes this is him and it will get worse if you continue to talk...
No. His family actually does have a little money. I think he just wanted to string me along.. I think he has a wife, girlfriend or fiancée and maybe wanted something on the side.

nortont284

You are definitely not stupid.....I have 2 medical degrees and a degree in life and I too fell for the Tunisian black magic. You did what any woman would have done. You opened your mind and your heart. There is NO shame in that not now not ever. ♡
It just hurts!!! I want a Tylenol for my heart. What did he have to gain in all this. He knew I was poor and he never wanted to leave Tunisia

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You are certainly NOT stupid so try to understand that these rats are masters at their game - they compare stories and copy each others messages!

I'm glad you have now seen through him and much as it will hurt you really need to block him and go cold turkey - it will hurt you less in the long run.

Stay with us and try and take some comfort that you are not alone.

MH x

nortont284

You are certainly NOT stupid so try to understand that these rats are masters at their game - they compare stories and copy each others messages!

I'm glad you have now seen through him and much as it will hurt you really need to block him and go cold turkey - it will hurt you less in the long run.

Stay with us and try and take some comfort that you are not al
I think he must have had a wife or girlfriend the whole time

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I am so sorry that you have to go through this pain. It is so unfair when those things happen. It always hurts but time always heals this kind of hurt. Try to think of all the pros and cons. I guess at this stage maybe it is hard to imagine all the cons that could have come your way. But looking at the odds it is most likely he would not adjust to a western life or a western wife. He could have made you suffer physically , emotionally and financialy in the end. Maybe it is hard to imagine ..i know it would have been for me as well when i was still in love with him and not even married yet that he would turn out to be this cold blooded cruel user who seemed to want to make me suffer and who eventually made me very sick. He did break my heart in real lol. I really wish that i did not have to go through all of this. It would most likely be much easier to swollow how he treated me if i did not go through all this ordeal and sacrifices to bring him to my country. My friends and family distanced themselves from me, immigration refused his visa and i had to spend a lot of money on immigration lawyer and fight them. It was hell. Then when he came here i helped him with everything i could to make his life good and for him to have all he needed and to learn all that was necessary here. Then he said he does not know what i did for him and that i am a cheap and bad person. On top of that he wanted to take part of my house for him....he said that he had his part because he was giving me some monthly money for living expenses once he started working. That was about a year and a half of work and he though he deserved his part of the house for which i worked many many years lol. I know you are hurting ..but i think in the end that you are the lucky one. Hugs and hope for fast healing for you.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
babe I’m going off Facebook for awhile let’s use WhatsApp. Why???? Obviously he’s hiding something
Probably, knowing what tunisian men are like i dont think they feel the need to be honest or honorable and i find that they do lie. My husband was lying through his teeth about everything to the point that he would deny even thing that i saw with my eyes. Then if i stood my ground he would call me crazy and tell me i just wanted to fight.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Probably, knowing what tunisian men are like i dont think they feel the need to be honest or honorable and i find that they do lie. My husband was lying through his teeth about everything to the point that he would deny even thing that i saw with my eyes. Then if i stood my ground he would call me crazy and tell me i just wanted to fight.
Perfect example of gaslighting! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Gaslighting is very psychologically damaging and Tunisian Rats are very good at it.....they all must have taken a course in it!♡

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Perfect example of gaslighting! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Gaslighting is very psychologically damaging and Tunisian Rats are very good at it.....they all must have taken a course in it!♡
Thank you...i think its the way of life which restricts them from doing what we in western countries consider natural..they probably had to learn to lie and deny from very young. Also, i personally believe that many of them have personality disorders ..i am not sure why but it seems that there are more than average number of narcissists and sociopaths.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you...i think its the way of life which restricts them from doing what we in western countries consider natural..they probably had to learn to lie and deny from very young. Also, i personally believe that many of them have personality disorders ..i am not sure why but it seems that there are more than average number of narcissists and sociopaths.
Also I think a lot of it comes from being Homo Social....meaning they grow up surrounded by men and spend their life in Coffee Shops all day long with other men. They go home at meal times then back out to the Coffee Shop.....I had a very difficult time with this and one of the main reasons I broke my relationship. ♡

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Also I think a lot of it comes from being Homo Social....meaning they grow up surrounded by men and spend their life in Coffee Shops all day long with other men. They go home at meal times then back out to the Coffee Shop.....I had a very difficult time with this and one of the main reasons I broke my relationship. ♡
Yes ..they do spend a lot of time in coffee shops...in my husbands family they would mostly go to coffee if they did not have to work. Usually for an hour or so in the morning then for a bit longer after dinner. They did spend lot of time together as a family from what i noticed. They would all sit in the salon and watch tv and eat together but it did not seem that they spend lot of time talking about anything substantial. It appeared that the women would spend most of the time together as a family while the men would go separately with their own friends. Even when they attended weddings it was not as a family but usually all the women would go together and sometimes just one of them if it was their friend.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Like i should have written this myself.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
If you are stupid, then we all are. We all fell in their trap. We fall in their trap because we are honest people. But to understand them, you have to start thinking like them. They are liars, shameless people and they are actually very proud of what they are doing. They lie all the time. My rat had deleted his conversations with girls on WhatsApp before I landed to his country....but he had forgotten to erase the call log. I saw he had multiple calls with various girls. "They called me. They are trying to seduce me. I didn't answer their calls". Asshole.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
You summarized it well.

nortont284

Ladies I thank you. And I thank this community. He has that he is a relationship now on his timeline to makeup. I’m sure that’s rigged also. Haven’t spoken to him since

nortont284

Thank you!!!

nortont284

MH x
I actually have. I think a lot of it is about sex. Away from wife, cousin whatever. Not this gal

nortont284

Thank you...i think its the way of life which restricts them from doing what we in western countries consider natural..they probably had to learn to lie and deny from very young. Also, i personally believe that many of them have personality disorders ..i am not sure why but it seems
babe I’m going off Facebook for awhile let’s use WhatsApp. Why???? Obviously he’s hiding something
exactly
that there are more than average number of narcissists and sociopaths.
Yes!!! I believed most of the males are!!! I

nortont284

MH x
Thank you!! I actually believe the more education and examples of what they say. Really (it helped me) maybe others will recognize these same lines. Puke!

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I'm sorry for his ("my" rat) wife. She was warned, of course, about him always being with different women, and his brother who works with him knows everything, and still cynical with his sister-in-law.
I believe that she must work on board the plane, as he does not fear being caught in adultery by her.
I saw a recent picture of the poor woman, all smiling, happy because she still believes he loves her. He must not even let her take care of her appearance, she is fat and VERY ugly, and I keep thinking about the beautiful women with whom he cheats on her. Definitely, what a filthy man !!!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
@Anna2you I so agree, trying to mask their actual financial status behind poor fakes of designer labels!