Welcome to TLR

This is just so crazy

nortont284

When I was talking with my rat this is what he told me. He said that all a good wife had to do, was keep his food cooked and his balls empty!!!! I was just not even angry just amazed that he actually had the balls to SDSU such a condescending thing. Oh yes I forgot!! He also told me if we ever got together in that way. He had to be on top. And he would teach me what he likes. He said please be bitchy in bed. Wtf does that even mean?!?!? Dear Lord looking back it’s so absurd it’s well I wouldn’t call it funny. Cave man much?

nortont284

He also wanted me to take pictures of my waste, hops and legs. Said he loved curves. So original right? Could he get an ass photo. Umm no. How big are your “boobies”? I have to have big boobs. I’m a very passionate lover. Gag

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I think we all want to believe our rats are different. My ego just couldn’t think about taking that kind of blow. Or my belief in common human decency. :(
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Im soooo relieved I will never have to deal with love rats again. My health is better...my life is better...I feel like me again! These men suck the very life and essence out of you. ♡

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
When I was talking with my rat this is what he told me. He said that all a good wife had to do, was keep his food cooked and his balls empty!!!! I was just not even angry just amazed that he actually had the balls to SDSU such a condescending thing. Oh yes I forgot!! He also told me if we ever got together in that way. He had to be on top. And he would teach me what he likes. He said please be bitchy in bed. Wtf does that even mean?!?!? Dear Lord looking back it’s so absurd it’s well I wouldn’t call it funny. Cave man much?
You tell him you will keep his balls empty if he keeps your bank account full... A rat has no chance.

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Yes they do but I do know this.....one day these games they play with peoples lives will catch up to them and life won't be kind to them.....it's just a matter of time.♡
I managed to get on his instagram without him knowing it. There was a video where he seriously rehearsed "I love you" and then burst out laughing and continued the mocking video. I don't pray for him to die, as he is already an essentially dead human being.

Cydney

Major Ratslayer
WTF??? Even if he is not a "rat" he sounds like such an ASS... How could he even think that attitude is remotely attractive? Good riddance. YUCK.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
*cringe* Sex, even in Islam is not just about the man. It's about both the husband and wife. And how can you be "bitchy" (lol) if he's always the one on top. There are more than 1 position - maybe he doesn't realize there's 398 others. lol

Tunisian men think "bitchy" means slutty and bitches are whores.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
*cringe* Sex, even in Islam is not just about the man. It's about both the husband and wife. And how can you be "bitchy" (lol) if he's always the one on top. There are more than 1 position - maybe he doesn't realize there's 398 others. lol

Tunisian men think "bitchy" means slutty and bitches are whores.
Lol! True. French too think that bitch means slut.
So a « good wife » should keep his food cooked and his balls empty. What about him? What would he bring to the table? I bet he doesn’t care about that part and about being a good husband. It’s all about them and what they can get. These men are repulsive.