Welcome to TLR

This no again b4 visiting Tunisia

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Yeah right!?! Oh they ask for forgiveness then start all over again
yes, God is very forgiving but the rat abuses this and keeps on doing the same crap over and over.
My rat used to say " I am a child of God" or "Love People, Love God" What the hell?? LOL
God has nothing to do with the scamming and deception going on.
A child of God would never act like this.
Love People??? Can't love people and destroy them at the same time?
Love God, Same thing, if you love God, you would not treat people like crap.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
yes, God is very forgiving but the rat abuses this and keeps on doing the same crap over and over.
My rat used to say " I am a child of God" or "Love People, Love God" What the hell?? LOL
Amen

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
We are not seen as equals, but as less than. I often asked myself how they could claim to be religious while doing what they do, and I came to the conclusion that to them we’re not entitled to the same rights. They really do believe God will forgive them based on the fact that they’re somehow, on some dimension, entitled to use and abuse us. Both as women and (in the case of non believers) as kafirs lol. It’s a bit like Animal Farm. But then they don’t always treat their countrymen that well either, ripping each other off etc.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
just all hypocritical on the rat side!
To portray as high and mighty yet stealing, cheating and lying as if living a double life.
I get that foreign victims are looked at differently by the rats, they portray themselves
as treating women as equals so their posts states its all an act!
As for thinking they are only entitled to God's mercy and blessings.
All I say is wait on karma it is God in action.

I am not perfect either but I don't scam people for a living and I know the difference between right and wrong.
Aside from religion, and being a human being we all know the difference between right and wrong.

At some point you think the rat would say this way of life has to change
In an rational mind one would ask "Is this kind" Would I want the same done to me?
The rat's actions speak louder then his fake words ever could!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
To portray as high and mighty yet stealing, cheating and lying as if living a double life.
I get that foreign victims are looked at differently by the rats, they portray themselves

I am not perfect either but I don't scam people for a living and I know the difference between right and wrong.
Aside from religion, and being a human being we all know the difference between right and wrong.

In an rational mind one would ask "Is this kind" Would I want the same done to me?
So true you treat people the way you want to be treated so we start out like that giving to them because we think they need it but at some point it becomes a game, their way of life! Surely they will wake up one day and say this is not right. Hope they don’t wait to long because age is a factor for them get some kind of trade under your belt or you will be worthless as you get older. KARMA is correct. And yes God forgives but you have to stop doing what you are asking forgiveness for not keep on

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
So true you treat people the way you want to be treated so we start out like that giving to them because we think they need it but at some point it becomes a game, their way of life! Surely they will wake up one day and say this is not right. Hope they don’t wait to long because age is a factor for them get some kind of trade under your belt or you will be worthless as you get older. KARMA is correct. And yes God forgives but you have to stop doing what you are asking forgiveness for not keep on
Then its up to us as women to empower ourself snd say NO to the tunisian man !!
By now woman must know tunisian men their mentality and backward view on women or the tunisian RATS who ask for money and Eerything else !!!
If more women said no then off course we know the rats would kerp changing tactics
But we need to keep one step ahead off them and keep refusing !!!!
Blocking deleting tunisisn rats is the way to do it !!
And once a rat bites u dont go back to another tunisian no more !!!
They abuse mock insult disrespect us betray us use us cheat on us and pay for f###k all !!!!.
So lets not give them the benefit off the doubt just refuse TUNISIAN FRIEND request both tunisian men and women as both comitt bezzness !!!
The tunisian men are exsposed in media papers magazines tv Google Internet embassy exposes them and warns us women against them !!!
Even people in your country's warn you against tunisian men ,take the WARNING SERIOUSLY !!!! No to tunisian men !!!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
We are not seen as equals, but as less than. I often asked myself how they could claim to be religious while doing what they do, and I came to the conclusion that to them we’re not entitled to the same rights. They really do believe God will forgive them based on the fact that they’re somehow, on some dimension, entitled to use and abuse us. Both as women and (in the case of non believers) as kafirs lol. It’s a bit like Animal Farm. But then they don’t always treat their countrymen that well either, ripping each other off etc.
They shame everything good about tunisia
They shame and mock the rules off there own religion
Shamming Allah
Shammung themselves
And above all attempting to shame woman there owm as well as western woman
When really we are niw ashamed off the rats there values and disgusting terms they use for the opposite sex !!
Tney devalue men as a whole !!!
The word men dosent exist to the rats but the word bullcrappers bullshitters and so let say ratcrappers ratshitters ratsassitic !!!
No even humans but subhumans!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
By now woman must know tunisian men their mentality and backward view on women or the tunisian RATS who ask for money and Eerything else !!!
If more women said no then off course we know the rats would kerp changing tactics
They abuse mock insult disrespect us betray us use us cheat on us and pay for f###k all !!!!.
So lets not give them the benefit off the doubt just refuse TUNISIAN FRIEND request both tunisian men and women as both comitt bezzness !!!
The tunisian men are exsposed in media papers magazines tv Google Internet embassy exposes them and warns us women against them !!!
Even people in your country's warn you against tunisian men ,take the WARNING SERIOUSLY !!!! No to tunisian men !!!!!!
1 rat was enough for me! I don’t need or have many fb “friends “ anyway why would I ever want another one across the world I have already learned about???

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer

I think it’s assumed that during times like Ramadan all sins are wiped out. Bonus points if there’s a conversion....... wash rinse repeat :D

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Well said and I absolutely agree - whether you pray, don't pray, believe or don't believe I firmly think that if you are a good person and treat people, animals and Earth with respect and you lead a good life then if there is a God he will not judge you when the time comes.

MH x

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Well said and I absolutely agree - whether you pray, don't pray, believe or don't believe I firmly think that if you are a good person and treat people, animals and Earth with respect and you lead a good life then if there is a God he will not judge you when the time comes.

MH x
This is and has always been my philosophy, be as kind and humane as you can and don't be an arsehole to animals and people , its such a simple plan it's hard to go wrong lol x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes indeed @Starlight but the most important thing is, Do not fall in love otherwise you’re very vulnerable and easy pray x