Those things they do

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Phoenix, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Just wondered what things they did that really pee'd you off. Not major stuff but those irritating little things that really wound you up.
    Example, I'd send several texts n he clearly only ever read the last one.
    During the honeymoon period I'd send YouTube links with songs that meant a lot to me. He'd open the message immediately say how lovely it was and thank you even tho I knew he'd had no time to even watch it.
    I'd send meaningful picture quotes he'd send me his dick pics.
    I could go on but wondered what yours were xx

Tasmin and princeb like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

This made me smile. Exactly the same... .. minus the dick pics... Thankfully

Phoenix likes this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Breathed. I'll get back with a few more once I've slept...I fear this could be a long thread!

roxy and Phoenix like this.
  4. Sun rise

Sun rise Well-Known Member

What really pissed me of that they will tell you a lie even if you have proof. It's really so disgusting. And if they finaly need to admit they will cry and tell you a bunch of lies again.

Mystery, Masha, Phoenix and 1 other person like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Lie? They don't lie....we have to trust them!! :D If I'd kept all our message history, I could show you hundreds of the following! The last message here....probably the only truth he ever told me! sketch-1475832400204.png sketch-1475832214708.png sketch-1475832303690.png sketch-1475832094943.png sketch-1475832359970.png sketch-1475832617568.png sketch-1475831992368.png sketch-1475832171215.png sketch-1475832473231.png

Mystery, AmberHeart, Masha and 2 others like this.
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

When they get all defensive and upset cos you question them. "You don't trust me? Why would I lie? I don't need anyone else I'm happy with you ! You think I talk to you just for money?"... bullshit right there !!
    It was usually at that point he'd blank my messages until I have grovelled enough n he came back with "ok it fine" no xxxx's. Always on his terms. It's funny but until I started piecing this all together I would possibly have gone back to him. It's all the little things that make me wake up n smell the rat xxx

Mystery, Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Good girl, keep piecing those little bits together, take my rats advice: Trust nobody.....especially in Ratland! You must never go back, as you see, my rat promised time and again he would never assault me again....yet I needed six xrays at hospital on my last return to England! They are lying, thieving bullies. Stay strong and stay away, chick :love:

Mystery and Phoenix like this.
  8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

What the hell ! He threatened directly! Isn't he afraid that his ass will appear in the prison? He should wait it could happen every minute, every second.

Mystery likes this.
  9. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

10. Mango Chutney

Do you mean my rat? Yes, he sent threats directly to my children, directly to my friend and directly to my ex husband. No, he has no fear, I have no idea what thread I posted them on, but a while ago, I put screenshots on where he expressed his lack of fear.
    Wanksplash!! :D Yes, Stoopid was his pet name for me, it wasn't meant horrible, it's because I always made him laugh with my behaviour....always pulling faces, singing, dancing and just being me, I was very much like a female version of his brother with my happy behaviour, but he killed that side of my personality. My pet name for him was Big Twat....seems rather appropriate now!! :p

Mystery likes this.
  11. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes, I meant your rat. I am really surprised how could be so stupid not understanding that such a things as threats are punishable by law.

12. Mango Chutney

Because he is not in my country or the EU. Should he ever illegally make it over, then action can be taken, while he is in Tunisia, he is safe. Trust me, he is not only reported everywhere for threats, he has a whole list of crimes hanging over his head. If he doesn't give up his ridiculous personal challenge of getting here, he will be in serious shit. My comfort is that because of the things he is reported for (with proof), the amount of countries he is reported to and the many authorities he is reported to, he can only get anywhere illegally, so the chances of success are zero to none. It is knowing this that has given me the confidence to speak so openly on this forum, other women MUST be warned!! Were I not so convinced he can't get here, I wouldn't have dared to speak out so much and would not have put my pictures on. I can't live in fear anymore. I feel bad about hijacking this thread, so I'll let you put some annoying rat habits on now, to get us back on topic :p

Liona and princeb like this.
  13. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

I feel bad about hijacking this thread, so I'll let you put some annoying rat habits on now, to get us back on topic :p[/QUOTE]
    Hun don't apologise. These are stories we need to hear to help us see sense. Hugs xx

Mystery and princeb like this.
  14. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

That is the most common thing they do. And how they lie ! Real wow! And they swear to their mother's life.

15. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

This sentence he said: Let's talk about something different is typical , too hhhhh

Mango Chutney likes this.
  16. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Omg mine used those exact words. If I brought something up he'd say that or "we're not going to speak about that again" He said it when he was in the wrong too even tho I would be seething and wanting answers. I'd just let it go.
    How about when they're clearly devoting their time to a new catch n they don't message u so much " oh I am so tired work is so hard and life here is shit" so tired yet u were on Whatsapp at 3.05am couldn't be that tired n who were u talking to cos it wasn't me???
    I did this once. A friend was having a tough time so we spent hours on Whatsapp putting the world to rights. My rat was furious that I was online and not messaging him. I explained about my friend and straight away I was accused of having other friends in Tunisia demanding to know who I was talking to. I used to feel flattered by stuff like this till I realised he was protecting his investment xx

FoolInLove and Masha like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

I'm feeling another screenshot session coming on!! Once I realised how pissed off he was, I deliberately did it more often......until it was almost time to visit again, then the bravery would leave, I'd read my Whatsapp and Viber offline to pretend I was sleeping!

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

trippel.gif

FoolInLove and Mango Chutney like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Patience woman, I need a cigarette first!! Hang on, hang on.....

FoolInLove and Heidi like this.
  20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Chatting is all fun and games until someone decides to take a screenshot and ruin your life feile.gif

FoolInLove and Phoenix like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Indeed it is. These are harmless screenshots though, just stupid really. I only have our message history on Whatsapp and Viber from May 11th when I got my new phone, otherwise, I could show you hundreds and hundreds of these! He deleted my FB message history when he had access. I've literally just screenshot these from my phone and emailed them to my kindle for you, all the important ones were screenshot instantly and stored in many places, including with the authorities.

Attached Files:

Masha likes this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Screenshot_2016-08-13-18-43-51~2.png

CUDDLE, Phoenix and Heidi like this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Screenshot_2016-10-08-11-44-32.png

animated-rat-image-0005.gif Wow, a really pissed off rat 24.gif

Mango Chutney likes this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Haha, ain't it just! He has an alcohol problem, started in February once he hit Spain. I kept telling him off for it, I hate aggressive drunks. A few weeks later, surpriiiiiiseeeee......he turns the tables round and suddenly I'm the alcoholic!!! I have alcohol two or three times a year, couldn't be further removed from being an alcoholic :D

FoolInLove likes this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Rats tend to do that. MeteoriteĀ“s rat even said that about her on YouTube :eek:

FoolInLove likes this.