Those things they do

Liona

Rat Expert
"I'm just your darling. I 'm faithful for you forever". "If there is a women who I deserve its you. Simply it's you or not"."My heart. my mind, my body for you"."You are big event in my life". " I wish I met you before, my life would very nice with you". (c) Oh, so romantic messages it were :D.
And this his "MWAH" .:Evil:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
)))He found someone better for visa)). My country is not so nice for him as it has appeared))
Haha, well don't give up hope, he may yet decide your country is good enough for him.....when his new visa victim sees the light! I dare say when H loses his new visa victim, he will conveniently become fluent in my 'disgusting' language again.....desperados!!! :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Lie? They don't lie....we have to trust them!! :D If I'd kept all our message history, I could show you hundreds of the following! The last message here....probably the only truth he ever told me! View attachment 24033 View attachment 24034 View attachment 24035 View attachment 24036 View attachment 24037 View attachment 24038 View attachment 24039 View attachment 24040 View attachment 24041
Psycho... yeah I hurt you cause you can’t keep your mouth shut. Next time I will shoot you.. same old thing as my rat. Always my fault and he wanted to spit on me, beat me or kill me. Plus his freaking mother saying to burn me alive. :Evil: Yet this rat dare to say he is not a monster...

Laura2014

Staff member
Psycho... yeah I hurt you cause you can’t keep your mouth shut. Next time I will shoot you.. same old thing as my rat. Always my fault and he wanted to spit on me, beat me or kill me. Plus his freaking mother saying to burn me alive. :Evil: Yet this rat dare to say he is not a monster...
Yikes, and he was saying those sweet nothings to you on the phone, imagine what you would have got if you had been with him in person...:eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He said I wasn’t pure, to not dare to warn the other girl. I wasn’t pure and not in position to play bad... :Evil: I don’t have to lie to let the world know level of trash he and is family are. He has to lie and sell his butt for little cash. And dares to tell me I’m not pure.