Those things they do

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Rats tend to do that. Meteorite´s rat even said that about her on YouTube :eek:
Ha, I will use the new name I learned from Katie1971 above.....they really are wanksplashes!! :D In fact, I shall list this behaviour as an annoying habit: If he did something wrong and I called him out, hours or days later, I would be accused of the same behaviour. If something was wrong with me, my phone etc.....it happened to him hours or days later...no imagination!!

Phoenix

Mango, when I read your posts I realise what a lucky escape I had. Mine was never really abusive or violent. I think it was just fizzling out when I blocked him anyway to be honest. I think he knew deep down I wasn't prepared to help him anymore n he clearly has other women willing to do that so I think he'd probably have let me just disappear n move on with his other women xx

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Mango, when I read your posts I realise what a lucky escape I had. Mine was never really abusive or violent. I think it was just fizzling out when I blocked him anyway to be honest. I think he knew deep down I wasn't prepared to help him anymore n he clearly has other women willing to do that so I think he'd probably have let me just disappear n move on with his other women xx
I think I had a lucky escape too :) I somehow escaped with my life and there were times I truly believed I wouldn't. I lost my natural stoopid personality, I lost my ability to trust, I lost my joy in life, I lost my confidence, I lost my sense of self worth, I lost my ability to laugh at the world, I lost the sparkle in my eyes and the spring in my step, but I didn't lose my life and I can rebuild my personality, I will become a stronger version of my old me....I already see little bits creeping back through. He will never kill me, not in body nor in spirit, I will not allow it. I always look for the silver lining, no matter what the situation and my silver lining here, along with all the other losses......I lost a whole lotta weight, woop woop!! :D They'll never win, they can find lots of women, but they will never know true happiness, they will never feel real love, they will never have the ability to love life....and this is all the karma I need. Ultimately, they are the losers, the things they stole from us (materially and emotionally) can be regained....but they can never be who we are, good, strong, loving, giving personalities. They lost us, we didn't lose them....because we didn't need them like they needed us :)

Last edited:

Phoenix

The problem is I would have loved him till the day I died. He would've known love with me but it was all one sided. I don't believe any one woman will make him happy. Be it one of us or his Tunisian virgin bride. He'll never be satisfied with one woman. For this I pity him. I feel like he lost the best thing that could've happened to him. I'd have given him the world at one point. xx

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is I would have loved him till the day I died. He would've known love with me but it was all one sided. I don't believe any one woman will make him happy. Be it one of us or his Tunisian virgin bride. He'll never be satisfied with one woman. For this I pity him. I feel like he lost the best thing that could've happened to him. I'd have given him the world at one point. xx
That's my point, chick and that is why they are the losers. We loved them with all our hearts, they had the chance to know real love, but they threw it away for greed because they are incapable of feeling such emotions. I also said they can find lots of women but they will never know true happiness. Your post supports what I wrote above it. They will never love life because at the very core of them, they are evil. Emotions such as love and happiness do not exist for them, they are incapable of feeling them and that is why I say it is karma for me. Can you imagine a life without love, laughter and happiness? I can't, but they choose to live that way and so I pity them too, I would rather have nothing than to lose the person I loved, they throw love away for possessions.

Liona

"I'm just your darling. I 'm faithful for you forever". "If there is a women who I deserve its you. Simply it's you or not"."My heart. my mind, my body for you"."You are big event in my life". " I wish I met you before, my life would very nice with you". (c) Oh, so romantic messages it were :D.
And this his "MWAH" .:Evil:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
)))He found someone better for visa)). My country is not so nice for him as it has appeared))
Haha, well don't give up hope, he may yet decide your country is good enough for him.....when his new visa victim sees the light! I dare say when H loses his new visa victim, he will conveniently become fluent in my 'disgusting' language again.....desperados!!! :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Lie? They don't lie....we have to trust them!! :D If I'd kept all our message history, I could show you hundreds of the following! The last message here....probably the only truth he ever told me! View attachment 24033 View attachment 24034 View attachment 24035 View attachment 24036 View attachment 24037 View attachment 24038 View attachment 24039 View attachment 24040 View attachment 24041
Psycho... yeah I hurt you cause you can’t keep your mouth shut. Next time I will shoot you.. same old thing as my rat. Always my fault and he wanted to spit on me, beat me or kill me. Plus his freaking mother saying to burn me alive. :Evil: Yet this rat dare to say he is not a monster...

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Psycho... yeah I hurt you cause you can’t keep your mouth shut. Next time I will shoot you.. same old thing as my rat. Always my fault and he wanted to spit on me, beat me or kill me. Plus his freaking mother saying to burn me alive. :Evil: Yet this rat dare to say he is not a monster...
Yikes, and he was saying those sweet nothings to you on the phone, imagine what you would have got if you had been with him in person...:eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yikes, and he was saying those sweet nothings to you on the phone, imagine what you would have got if you had been with him in person...:eek:
He said it a little before letting me know he changed his mind or found a better sponsor than me. So it was a perfect circus show, a devastating event for my head to understand. :Evil::Evil: All his family will pay some day.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He said I wasn’t pure, to not dare to warn the other girl. I wasn’t pure and not in position to play bad... :Evil: I don’t have to lie to let the world know level of trash he and is family are. He has to lie and sell his butt for little cash. And dares to tell me I’m not pure.

Top Bottom