Time to get the Rat catcher in

Trusted

As you know I am new here and I get so angry reading all the same stories and the devastation it causes to trusting women
I am on my soap box again!!!
With so much media surely there is some
Way others can be warned to rid these rats
Once and for all
Come on members of TLR let's have some ideas where they are publicly shown for what they are starting with. Social media

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
As you know I am new here and I get so angry reading all the same stories and the devastation it causes to trusting women
I am on my soap box again!!!
With so much media surely there is some
Way others can be warned to rid these rats
Once and for all
Come on members of TLR let's have some ideas where they are publicly shown for what they are starting with. Social media
I try to use my active Twitter account to distribute articles and information to the public about online fraud. I focus on the main points, but I really feel, at least in the U.S. that people are listening now. Otherwise, I'm actually still too afraid and angry to use Facebook again. I would participate on a main page or someone else's page though with an anonymous account. Otherwise, it is REALLY BAD how many people are being conned. I'm just thankful TLR was able to pull out a woman who is disabled a couple months ago.

Last edited:

Trusted

I try to use my active Twitter account to distribute articles and information to the public about online fraud. I focus on the main points, but I really feel, at least in the U.S. that people are listening now. Otherwise, I'm actually still too afraid and angry to use Facebook again. I would participate on a main page or someone else's page though with an anonymous account. Otherwise, it is REALLY BAD how many people are being conned. I'm just thankful TLR was able to pull out a woman who is disabled a couple months ago.
Yes I agree
it is the rats we want to eradicate not expose the victims

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I don't have facebook now either! I permanently deleted it months ago!

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Even today, strange enough, I got a message from "Prince Harry" from the UK on Twitter, it's a little funny. But social media is infested with con artists and criminals.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
It shouldn't be legal. There are no protections, at all. It's their main resource, social media and dating sites. It's all infested.
Yes, you are right Jisela, every day getting friend requests from tunisian rats, blocked my rat. He still used to get through from his friends facebooks! He was sending friend requests to my to my friends, so glad i deleted it!

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Yes, you are right Jisela, every day getting friend requests from tunisian rats, blocked my rat. He still used to get through from his friends facebooks! He was sending friend requests to my to my friends, so glad i deleted it!
They add people specifically to network with their region, family members and friends. So, it's about your page and being associated with your personal network. They know how the system works and they exploit it completely.

Trusted

Even today, strange enough, I got a message from "Prince Harry" from the UK on Twitter, it's a little funny. But social media is infested with con artists and criminals.
I do not use Twitter so I had no idea
But surely this works both ways if they are named and shamed on public media and Facebook by a fake profile surely this would be playing them at their own game
And warning potential victims who visit these areas and think they have found love!

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Story6.jpg Story8.jpg Story9.jpg Story10.jpg

Btw, this is a pretty typical I-Tunes Gift Card Scammer. They will either ask you for your photo, then ask for your email to speak via gmail or another messenger, then it's a money scam. These accounts all pretty much behave the same way.

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
Look out for fake-military scammers, even people who have a lot of friends on their social media pages as some are extremely good at posing as a real person. But, anyone who asks for money at all online, they are 100% bad people. Fake military people, physician scammers, UN scammers, widowed scammers, rats are the only ones who act romantic, ask for money/marriage, etc. fast.

Last edited: