tired of this shit

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by mabrouki, Mar 10, 2017.

1. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

hello everybody, today i am again here and because the same shit of 2013.before i start talking i want to know something?do you do verification of what people posts here?because i see that everyone can write what he want abut anyone and just post his photos here without no verification if what he say true or false,
    anyway i am really tired this shit,since 2013 xxxx is writing about me (at the begining when i found out about this she told me that its her ex boyfriend who wrote that),and every few months she update what she did she write again or delete photos and post it again
    i have a question for you ,fo people who wrote comments about me and insults me without they know the truth,why since 2013 until now only xxxx is writing?i mean if i am a scummmer and all what she said is write why 4 years now woman found this site or other sites where she wrote?also please look at the photos that she take of me while i am sleepping and tell me ,who is the blackmailer?
    and finally she told me that if i dont accept to meet her when she will come in april she will do for me problems with the police..i told her to fuck off because our story its finished alread long time ago
    now she id doing facebook profiles and pages...and she contacted olmost all my family and my cousins...ingeneral she fucked my life
    today i am not writing here to say an excuse because i am not guilty to say excuses,and not to delete my photos because all the world saw them and it doesnt make a difference,and not to make youchange your thoughts about me because i dont care about what all of you things,i just write that to wake up inside you a little part of humanity,next time when someone write about an other,it is not always true ?at least find a way to do a verification of what people writes here,also i know that there is girls who is used by a tunisian or something like that ,ok i respect you but you dont have any write to hurt other tunisians or comment on a person that you dont know,
    thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Who are you? I've put proof on here of my rat, photos of my battered, bruised and broken body, death threats sent to my children etc. If a rat is here, he is here for a reason...he earned his place. I have no idea who you are or who put you here, but there will be a reason, a typical relationship breakdown does not make this site, only a ratty one.

AmberHeart, Amira, Star USA and 3 others like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi, are you Ali Mabrouki ? Who is Yxxxxx ? I can´t find a member by this name here :confused:

Oh, I see, it´s your wife from Russia and she is posting under another member name here :)

AmberHeart and Big Bang Theory like this.
  4. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

heidi; the woman is writing about me is xxxx my ex girlfriend,she do like all people here never use her name,her psoeudo here is annkoz

5. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

so i am here and i am not and never been a rat,my guilt is that i believed the wrong person who was the disaster of my life

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

So what is your story ? :)

Amira likes this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Please do elaborate, I would love to hear your story. I also believed the wrong person who was the disaster of my life, so would love to hear your story. Can you back it up with proof like I did?

8. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Hi mabrouki
    We don't verify what people write here but we do listen to the other side. There have been numerous occasions when we have deleted posts that we felt were not true. If you have been wrongly accused then please tell us your story.

Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  9. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

after camming to russia i found out that xxx is really crazy person, also find out that she is narcicist pervert this exept other bad things very bad things that i prefer not to tell them, anyway we came at a moment that we must finish this relation because it will never work,after comming back to tunisia she didnt want to accept that and she foud this game of posting my photos and writing as a pleasure, but she forgot the most important thing, if she continue her life is better than losing her time with that shit cause its like she make herself prisionier of that

10. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

the story i aready told, also i have evidence of how she blackmail me directly on viber i have copyy of mails....
    but i am not here to delete cause now everybody saw them, i lost my relation with my family and my work because of her shit,so to delete or not delete doesnt make difference, just next time with other people try to verify before

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Wow, you got quite an album here....

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/ali-mabrouki-known-swindler-in-tunisia.752/

Mango Chutney likes this.
  12. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

ok and even without my story,you have brain to find out the truth of things, just write ali mabrouki in google and you will see that in hundred of forums the same shit is written and everytime is translated to a new language,look at the photos you will see that they are photos taken while i am sleeping, only one i wase a wake with my computer and let her take it because i trusted her,is it normal to throw sex toy on the bad and take a photo of your boyfriend??????????just look at the way she do and you will find out that this dirty pig is not norma, she lost years of her life just to destroy me?why?i dont really know?and lets suppose that she say the truth, she can put me in prison if she really say the truth so what she wait for?????

13. Mango Chutney

It's impossible to verify things, even when we have proof....rats lie. As BG already stated, if there is any doubt about a victims story being true, it is removed from the site. This site isn't for messing up the lives of a routine ex, it is specifically for outing rats that seek cash, visas and gifts, rats that abuse us and destroy us, rats that sell their bodies in exchange for the prior mentioned things. If you are not willing to discuss details, how are we supposed to understand what is going on here?

Star USA and Heidi like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Yes, I do. I have visitors right now so don't have the time to look....it made sense to ask you, but hey ho....I'll just look later.

15. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

please i have a question for yyou?do you have a brain????just look at the way she do and you will understand all, i told you i have even ficking proofs of what she wrote in viber and mail, also the fuck when i see fucking stupid person like you talking to me like that as if you are a fucking judge i really feel damm sick and want to go outof this cursed gurbge
    so use your brain and just lookand what she did and you will find out or leave me the fuck alone i told you that i dont need you or people like you to believe me

16. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

i will come later anyway, ciao

17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It seems to me girl has presented some proofs-about the money she has sent to you.

Star USA, Big Bang Theory and Heidi like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

If our opinions mean nothing, why are you here? You have a typical ratty mouth, I was polite to you, explained things, told you I was busy, asked questions etc....there's no need to be rude really, is there? :confused:

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, it´s not April yet ;) better have the money ready

Quote Ali "and finally she told me that if i dont accept to meet her when she will come in april she will do for me problems with the police..i told her to fuck off because our story its finished alread long time ago"

20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Thank you, dear. You have said what I was thinking about.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  21. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

I thought that's why you were here, to put your side of the story across. If you don't need us to believe you then fine ;)

AmberHeart, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That´s not exactly true popc1.gif

Unbenannt.JPGjlof.JPG

23. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

So he is famous person indeed.

24. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  25. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

Mabrouki,, how did you manage to get to Russia?

Liona likes this.