tired of this shit

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by mabrouki, Mar 10, 2017.

1. jesuistresreasonable

jesuistresreasonable Member

totally agree, to stay in year after year, with mind for nothing but digging more shit, bitterness dont hurt anyone except the bitter. ,devote a lifetime, n hide behind wanting to help others n prevent others for making the same mistakes, a nobel thought, but who did ever learn from others mistakes? awareness, yes, but learn, nope. about the most true words i did read on tlr.

mmclean38 likes this.
  2. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="Хайди, должность: 244813, член: 146"][пользователь=956]@BrownGirl[/пользователь], не Mabrouki отправлял тебе его данные в личку ?[/Цитата]

garbage of words mabrouki.
    Mabrouki regularly loses his job all the time as I know him. Because he does not want to work. He swears constantly with management at work. I heard from him a million times that at work he is not respected and do not consider him king as he thinks himself. People in Tunisia are not interested in that the mabrouki is a fraudster. At work it is necessary to work is all that require guidance from the mabrouki. But he does not want to work.
    Of course the family of mabrouki is not happy that the mabrouki rat . But why they were not surprised when their son went to Moscow many times? On what money mabrouki went to another country if he does not work and family it was not surprising. But mabrouki traveled not only to russia. He said that he was even in Brazil). In Russia, he was in different cities. It's not only the cities of Zelenograd and Moscow. This is even екатеринбург. Maebrouki was engaged in fraud for a long time before getting to know me. At about the age of 18 he had already begun fraud.

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mango Chutney likes this.
  4. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="jesuistresreasonable, должность: 244814, член: 31393"]полностью согласен, для отдыха из года в год, с виду ничего, но копать больше дерьма, горечь не повредит никому, кроме самого Горького. посвятить всю жизнь, н прикрываются, желая помочь другим н предотвращения других совершать те же ошибки, лауреат Нобелевской думал, но которые не учатся на чужих ошибках? осознанность, да, но узнайте, нет. о наиболее верные слова я читала на тлр.[/Цитата]

Горе приносит тот факт, что справедливость не победит. Я когда справедливость побеждает, несмотря на уловки мошенника - становится легче. И это не обязательно должны быть посвящены жизни. Просто нужно говорить правду. Поможет ли это кому-то или нет? Это уже выбор человека.

5. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="Хайди, должность: 244817, член: 146"]он был здесь, с немного другим именем в 2013 году

[​IMG]

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/ali-mabrouki-gigolo-tunisia.2780/[/Цитата]

Это начало истории. Затем я узнал немного о мошенничестве mabrouki. Но он смог убедить меня, что он был порядочным человеком и что он по-настоящему любил меня. Я дурак - я верила в это.
    Уже позже появились новые жертвы "мабрука" в сети. Но как правило это были женщины в возрасте от Европы, которые были мужья. Маброуки путем диалога в Интернете получали личные фотографии этих женщин и даже он записал диалог в скайпе-это все для шантажа. Но эти женщины молчат. Хотя данных о передаче своих денег в Вестерн Юнион банк. Только передача денег не является преступлением. Надо открыть уголовное дело, жертвы должны сами сказать, что деньги были даны из-за шантажа. Хотя это настолько очевидно, что женщины из Европы не будет отправлять деньги на незнакомый подросток из Туниса). By the way, I wanted to add the fact - that when I met with the mabrouki in 2012 he told me that he was 29 years old. In fact, he was 22 years old. But this could not be assumed because even then he was an experienced swindler.
    Также позже я узнала, что mabrouki приехал в Россию и обманул еще одну девочку со мной. Потом уже в Москве были маброуки переписку с различными шлюх из России, по которому она хотела получить деньги, но не получил.
    С самого mabrouki, я узнал, как он хвастался тем, что он встретил шлюху на самолете. Но она никогда не отдаст ему денег. Только секс. А потом было еще много историй из mabrouki, что он страдает от диабета и его отец умирает и его семью выгнали на улицу и работе mabrooks не уважают и многое другое намного страшнее и грязнее, чем здесь можно сказать.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Translation post #255 from Google

This is the beginning of history. Then I learned a little about the fraud of mabrouki. But he was able to convince me that he was a decent person and that he really loved me. I'm a fool - I believed in it.
    Later, there were new victims of "mabruk" in the network. But as a rule, these were women aged from Europe who were husbands. Mabrouki through online dialogue received personal photos of these women and even he recorded a dialogue in Skype, this is all for blackmail. But these women are silent. Although the data on the transfer of their money in the Western Union Bank. Only the transfer of money is not a crime. It is necessary to open a criminal case, the victims themselves must say that the money was given because of blackmail. Although it is so obvious that women from Europe will not send money to an unfamiliar teenager from Tunisia). By the way, I wanted to add the fact that I was 29 years old. In fact, he was 22 years old. But this could not be assumed because he was an experienced swindler.
    Also later I learned that mabrouki came to Russia and deceived another girl with me. Then in Moscow there were some correspondence with various whores from Russia, according to which she wanted to receive money, but did not receive it.
    From the very mabrouki, I found out how he boasted that he had met a whore on an airplane. But she would never give him money. Only sex. And then there were many more stories from mabrouki that he suffers from diabetes and his father dies and his family is kicked out to the street and the work of mabrooks is not respected and much more is much worse and dirtier than here you can say.

7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I don't understand the offers to Annakoz to leave all behind. It's Mabrouki started this thread, he was trying to say he is true man, not rat- without any proofes. If someone believes it's easy to forget everything she faces with, it just means that people could not feel themselves in her skin. You can just give some advices, but the girl will chose what she will do. There are things that could not be forgotten so easy. And she has right what to do and how to act.

magic, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  8. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

After 4 years? You think this is healthy?

9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It's not healthy. It's like not closed gestalt in psychology.
    But in this thread she just replied him. It's he came back to those events.
    I will give an advice to @mabrouki : give all her money back and after leave all behind-without hysterics, without loud declarations about your genuine personality.

magic, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I agree. It was he started this thread, why should Anna not defend herself? My life has moved on, I have stability and happiness, but in four years time, were Houssem to start giving me grief again, I wouldn't think twice about fighting my corner, about taking legal action. These rats can't do the things they do to us and just think "nevermind, she'll forget about it soon and I'll get away with it all scot free". When rats behave as they do, they have to accept there are consequences, they can't just keep taking, cheating and lying, they need to understand that this life of illegality and no pride, no morals needs to stop. If the victims push it all under the carpet and don't fight back, bezness will never be lessened. I think Anna is doing a great job by staying strong and not let this rat beat her.

Big Bang Theory, Liona and Heidi like this.
  11. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

This seems to have been going back and forth between them for years. This is not healthy. It will eat up her life, keep her in a unhealthy emotional state.

12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

He was the one that came here and dragged it all up again, not Anna. Human instinct makes us defend ourselves and our loved ones, we try to form a protective barrier around ourselves and those we hold dear...Anna's reaction here is normal. So what if it's four years, seven years or twenty years down the line....time does not remove our want for justice, our need to defend ourselves.
    What we really need to focus on here, is WHY did Mabrouki feel the need to drag this all up again, four years down the line? Why hasn't HE moved on? After all, he is not the one that suffered in this relationship, he got foreign travel, gifts, money and sex. What did Anna get? She got sex, lies, betrayal and a hospital stay. Mabrouki has an underlying motive for dragging this all up from the dust again, he either believed that Anna would forgive him and try again, or his bezness is suffering as a direct knock on effect of his name being in the site and he is trying to convince a new victim of his innocence. Mark my words, there is a method behind his madness and he will be the only beneficiary. I think it's painfully unfair that Anna is being told to move on and is not being supported, he dragged it all up again, not her. Anna has my support, as does any victim/survivor. That's why I remain on this site, to offer support and to sabotage bezness.

Big Bang Theory, magic, tipme and 2 others like this.
  13. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="BrownGirl, должность: 244827, член 956"]после 4 лет? Вы считаете это здоровым?[/Цитата]
    Какие 4 года? Mabrouki позвонил мне в феврале 2017 года, это 2 месяца назад. И он плакал, плакал и кричал в телефон, что он хочет приехать в Москву. Mabrouki мастер-рыдать и плакать)

14. mmclean38

The difference being, that if he is the man she says he is. Then this not leaving him in the emotional state that it leaves her. he will be just going on with his life and doing what he wants. I would hope by now that she could have just moved on. not worried about what he says he any where. and moved on to a more healthy relationship....

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Google translation:
    [Quote = "BrownGirl, position: 244827, member 956"] after 4 years? Do you think it's healthy? [/ Quote]

He phoned me in February 2017 and sobbed into the phone that he wants to come to Moscow and live with me.

16. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Problem is not to let it go, problem is to stop feel about something that damaged. If only it would be so easy- to click with the fingers and forget everything that happened.

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  17. mmclean38

Yes it is about putting it all behind you.. and you cant do that when you are still going back and forth with the person that has caused all this damage... you cant have healthy new relationships when you are carrying old baggage...it is not always easy.. but it is best... I know she is here replying to him.. But I see how easy it was to draw her back into all this...

18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I am sure one day, after she reaches the extreme anger about him, she feels nothing about him anymore.
    how easy it was to draw her back into all this- it's just because her heart was involved too much in the relationships,while from his side only his d*ck was involved.

magic likes this.
  19. mmclean38

Yes and you have just proved my point, how it is not a healthy state for her. more so her then him.. and from what I can see this is a back and forth.. I know sometimes women hold on and hold on to the anger and the hurt. but this still does not make it good for them...

20. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="Манго Чатни, должность: 244832, член: 30159"]я согласен. Именно он начал эту тему, почему Анна не защититься? Жизнь Моя изменилась, у меня есть стабильность и счастье, но через четыре года, были Houssem начать давать снова горю я, я не буду думать дважды о моей стороне, о принятии правовых мер. Эти крысы не могут делать то, что они делают для нас, и думаешь: "ничего, она скоро забудет об этом и я принесу это все бесплатные шотландец". Когда крысы себя ведут так, как делают они, у них на примете есть последствия, они не могут просто продолжать принимать, обманывать и лгать, они должны понимать, что эта жизнь незаконности и ни гордости, ни морали нужно прекратить. Если жертв толкать все это под ковер и не сопротивляться, безнесс никогда не будет снижена. Я думаю, что Анна делает огромную работу, оставаясь сильной и не давай эта крыса избил ее.[/Цитата]

Thank you for your kind words and for the right support! You are 100% right.

21. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

aw, the day she mops the floor with him, she will made big progress, I am sure.

22. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="Илона, должность: 244861, член: 32297"]я уверен, что в один прекрасный день, после того, как она достигает крайнего возмущения о нем, она ничего не чувствует о нем больше.
    как легко было втянуть ее во все это- это просто потому, что ее сердце было слишком много в отношениях,а с его стороны только его D*CK был вовлечен.[/Цитата]

Да, абсолютно верно. Right now the moment has come when I do not feel anything.

23. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="mmclean38, должность: 244865, член: 27923"]да и вы только что доказали мою точку зрения, как это не здоровое состояние для нее. более что ей тогда с ним.. и от того, что я вижу, это туда и обратно.. я знаю, что иногда женщины держаться и держаться за гнев и боль. но это еще не делает его хорошим для них...[/Цитата]

вы правы. Действительно, отношения были туда - обратно. Но mabroukii был в этих отношениях только крыса. И я был дурак.

Я уверяю всех, что не нужно returnned mabrouki даже копейки.

Недавно я узнал, что mabrouki нанесли непоправимый ущерб моему здоровью. Я не хочу озвучивать это публично. Но я никогда не прощу mabrouki.

Без ущерба для моего психологического здоровья это делает сейчас. Я все делаю осознанно и это лучше для меня и так это хорошо для меня.

24. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

I'm very glad that the mabrouki started writing on the forum. I'm very happy if there is an investigation. Thanks to the mabrouki).
    Life has the property of a boomerang.

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  25. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

Я хочу сказать, что я очень благодарен за то, что происходит на форуме. Я очень рад, что далеко от меня в других странах есть женщины, которые мудры и добры. Благодарю вас от всего сердца............!

Big Bang Theory and Liona like this.