tired of this shit

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by mabrouki, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Translation: "I am so grateful for what happens on the forum. I am so glad, that there are wise and kind women who are far away from me, in another countries.
    I am grateful to you all with my whole heart."

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

The best thing I can say is to put all this and him behind you. move on with your life,,, clear your head of all this... get with friends and family a strong support system.. and find your way thought this..

Judithlyn likes this.
  3. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

─▄█▀█▄──▄███▄─
    ▐█░██████████▌
    ─██▒█████████─
    ──▀████████▀──
    ─────▀██▀─────

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  4. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

So what happens to the victims that do not have that .that is why TLR exists

5. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Yes that's true. I only ever told two friends he existed. Without this site I would have gone crazy. My friends would have been sick and tired of me had I constantly talked with them especially as for them it was utterly black and white saying Dump him and move on. It was impossible to explain to myself the emotional attachment so no hope of friends understanding. In the end it was a combination of people here and counselling that helped the most.

6. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

No one will never under stand unless they have been there and wore the t shirt x it is not like an normal break up coz there not normal lol

7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Awww, how lovely :) You're welcome, Anna...you're one of us, girl! I have a fantastic support network around me in reality....and they just cannot understand, no matter how they try, so thank God for this forum and it's wise members :)

8. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

well that is true, I have a lot of support from family and friends. I guess, I forget that not everyone has this... :(

9. mabrouki

mabrouki Member

Good morning
    It take time to replay every comment here so i will write all in one comment and wish that i dont forget some questiond.lets start
    For those who ask why i started this.just go read what i wrote in the begenning i am really tired this shit she always repeat and repeat same lies every few months while i already continued my life and i am well until in febrary just days before my birthday she started writing me again and telling me that if i accept to meet her in april and she became pregnant after she will leave me alone if not she will make life a prison for me and no where to live exept with her.i refused and qhe started her shit.she did facebook pages...and it finished with losing my job because of her shit.so thats why i wrote here.i already sad that i dont care about this site .i dont need that my name be deleted here cause this site or any other site like that is not problem for me.its problem for people that you call it "rats" but i write cause i am reallly tired this shit.tired this dirty person who have nothing to do exept sharing my photos.
    For the one who asked about the other thread yes its me who write there but i was stupid.when i knew about that thread i asked her and the told me that her ex was jealouse and he did that and i believed her words.anyway just read there and here all what she wrote and her lies will be seen clearly
    For tiger did i said something to make you scared??????last one was to youlia because finally i have the touched evidence for my case.also about money and ticket..do you really believed that she came many times in tunisia???do you really think that youlia gave me money???
    Now my question is why people here dont compare her messages from the begenning until now and realise her lies because all her messages are always different details
    Who noone of you look at what i said about the story of blackmailing and think with logic?
    Why noone of you ask himself why i am not in prison if the person who hitted youlia isent him like she said????
    Heidi.i like one of your messages.when you said that if my family and friends find it difficult to believe me so why i think that people here will do.yes you are right.yesterday a friend explain me exactly the spirit of the story.she told me that irs like a wolf and who go to a trap of sheeps and tell them that there is a sheep who hurt him so even if its the truth no one will believe him because logic and rules say that wolf eat the sheep not sheep eat the wolf.wich mean sure not 100 % because i am sure there is some people like youlia here.but about 80% of women here are victims of their tunisian exs so its normal they will believe her not me.its psychologically and automatically the anger and the pain and hurts...that they had because of their ex will show up directly on the face of any tunisian boy here.even the truth is on your eyes here just read all what she wrote and compare them all.just think if a one man can be a liar,a scummer,blackmailer,sell drugs.send people to kill and he still free not in prison.and he came to defind himself?
    My friend told mme too that youlia is victim.but not of me.but not of me.she os victim of herself.she told me that maybe she think that she make mme suffer but she is the one who suffer.she destroy herself without conscience.she lose years and time at posting my photos and writing about me and she forget that time dont wait.so it was better that after writing about me and posting my photos she continue her life maybe she would have family and baby now not spend her life in asking me for meeting i refuse she write and poqt again the same shit and so on.the worst my friend told me that sure before i met her she lost many years to do the same shit to another person so as a result she live in shit by her choice
    I forget to say about an other of her lies.she said here that i called her or wrote her in fabruarry.go read in viber screenshot that i posted here and you will read how i ask her to leave me alone and she is saying that i am stupid to refuse moscow and she and her house..and chose to live here
    Peace

10. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

[Цитата="mabrouki, должность: 245013, член: 24053"]Доброе утро
    Потребуется время, чтобы анализировать каждый комментарий здесь, так что я буду писать все в один комментарий и пожелание, чтобы я не забыл некоторых вопросов.начнем
    Для тех, кто спросить, почему я с этого начал.иди, почитай, что я писал в начиная меня просто достало это дерьмо она всегда повторять и повторять одно и то же лежит каждые несколько месяцев, а я уже продолжение моей жизни, и я хорошо, пока в феврале за несколько дней до моего дня рождения она начала писать мне снова и сказали мне, что если я соглашусь встретиться с ней в апреле, и она забеременела после того, как она оставит меня в покое если она не сделает жизнь в тюрьме для меня и не где жить кроме нее.я отказался и кэх начал ее дерьмо.она сделала страницах facebook...и он закончил с потерей работы из-за ее говна.так вот почему я писал здесь.мне уже грустно, что я не забочусь об этом сайте .мне не нужно, чтобы мое имя было удалено, так как этот сайт или любой другой сайт, как это не проблема для меня.его проблема для людей, что вы называете "крысами", но я пишу потому что я очень устал в этом дерьме.надоел этот грязный человек, которые не имеют ничего общего, кроме совместного использования моих фотографий.
    Для того, кто спрашивал о другом нить да мне писать там, но я был глуп.когда я узнал о том, что поток я спросил ее и сказал мне, что ее бывший был jealouse и он сделал это, и я поверила ей на слово.в любом случае, просто читать там и здесь все, что она написала, и ее ложь будет четко видно
    Для тигра я сказал что-то, чтобы вы испугались??????последним была Юлия, потому что, наконец, я коснулся доказательств для моего случая.также о деньги и билет..неужели вы считали, что она приезжала много раз в Тунисе???неужели вы думаете, что Юлия дала мне денег???
    Теперь мой вопрос, почему люди здесь не сравниваем сообщения от начиная до сих пор и понять ее ложь, потому что все ее сообщения всегда разные детали
    Который никто из вас смотрят на то, что я сказал про историю шантажа и думаю, что с логикой?
    Почему никто из вас спросить себя, почему я не в тюрьме, если человек, который попал Юлия isent его, как она сказала????
    Хайди.мне нравится одно из ваших Сообщений.когда вы сказали, что если моя семья и друзья, трудно поверить мне, так почему я думаю, что люди здесь будут делать.да, вы правы.подруга вчера мне объяснить, что именно дух истории.она сказала, что ирс как волк, а кто идет в ловушку овец и скажите им, что есть бараны, которые причинила ему столько, даже если его правда никто не будет ему верить, потому что логика и правила сказать, что волк ест овец, а не овцы волка съесть.который имею в виду, конечно, не 100 %, потому что я уверен, что есть некоторые люди, как Юлия здесь.но около 80% здесь женщин становятся жертвами своих тунисские енс так что нормально они будут верить ей, а не мне.его психологически и автоматически гнева и боли и болит...что у них из-за их бывшие будут отображаться прямо на лицо любого тунисского мальчика.даже правда на глаза здесь просто прочитал все что она написала и сравнить их все.просто думаю, что если один человек может быть вруном,scummer,шантажист,продавать наркотики.послать людей, чтобы убить и он до сих пор не в тюрьме.и он пришел к определение себя?
    Мой друг сказал ммне, что Юлия-это жертва.но не от меня.но не от меня.жертва она сама ОС.мне она сказала, что, возможно, она думает, что делает она мадам страдает, но она пострадает.она уничтожит себя без совести.она потеряет годы и время на размещение моих фотографий и пишешь обо мне, забыла она и, что время не ждите.так что лучше уж после писать о себе и размещать свои фотографии, если она продолжит свою жизнь, может быть, она бы сейчас семья и ребенок не провести свою жизнь в просишь меня о встречи, я отказать ей написать и снова poqt такое же говно и так далее.самый худший мой друг сказал мне, что уверен прежде чем я встретил ее, она потеряла много лет, чтобы сделать то же самое дерьмо на другое лицо так что в результате она жить в говне по своей воле
    Я забыл сказать о другой ее лжи.она вот сказала, что я звонил ей или писал ее в fabruarry.иди читай в скриншот вибер, которые я разместил здесь, и вы будете читать то, что я прошу ее оставить меня в покое, и она говорит, что я глуп, чтобы отказаться от Москвы и она и ее дом..и решил жить здесь
    Мира[/Цитата]

Mabrouki, ты все равно крыса. Прежде чем в переписка в viber-это были твои звонки и твои всхлипывания. Но сейчас это не имеет значения. За 4 года общения было слишком много лжи. Вы не жадный и лживый зверь, который мечтал дорого продавать себя и занимаются проституцией, а делать много ужасных вещей. Я не встречала крыс, прежде чем и я не знаю, что это лохотрон.

Я сделал много глупых вещей, в том числе и кинула моего бывшего достойный человек с хорошим положением в обществе для вас. Но у меня была искренняя любовь к вам и не было никакой пользы. У вас только прибыль и когда вы поняли, что Вы не получили бы денег от меня и понял, что Вы не получите никакой, как крыса - вы потеряли интерес.

Ты крыса, которая переходит все человеческие границы его действия.

Это не для меня, чтобы рассказать людям о вас трудно. Я не трачу много времени на это. Вы не в тюрьме, поскольку закон России и права работать в Тунисе очень плохо, и это занимает много времени и денег, чтобы доказать, что ты крыса и позор для мужчины.

Ведь для вас есть только желание использовать женщину для денег, для секса и ваше единственное желание-не работать и паразитировать на жизни женщины. И не важно, что женщина красива или не красива - вы используете любую женщину. Для вас святого ничего нет: ни веры в Аллаха - кого ты проклял. Уважения Ни к родителям - кого ты проклинаешь и даже ложно похоронен твой отец. Ни твои сестры - чье здоровье вы клялись и лгали за обман на деньги. Для вас это святое - только деньги и секс в извращенной форме и подарки в виде айфона последней модели и мотоцикл и другие вещи. Я доказал это, и будет продолжать это делать.

Let the scum like you do not worry, it's not difficult for me

мир

AmberHeart, Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

AnnaKoz post# 285 Google translation

Mabrouki, you're still a rat. Before the correspondence in viber-it was your calls and your sobs. But now it does not matter. For 4 years of communication there were too many lies. You are not a greedy and deceitful beast, who dreamed of selling themselves and prostitutes, and doing many terrible things. I have not met rats before and I do not know that this is scam.

I did many stupid things, including throwing my former decent man with a good position in society for you. But I had a sincere love for you and there was no use. You only profit and when you realized that you would not have received money from me and realized that you will not get a nickname

AmberHeart likes this.
  12. AnnaKoz

AnnaKoz Active Member

Thank you!

AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  13. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Get the hankies out

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Done - what next trippel.gif

Unbenannt.PNGolm.PNG