tired of this shit

AnnaKoz

hello everybody, today i am again here and because the same shit of 2013.before i start talking i want to know something?do you do verification of what people posts here?because i see that everyone can write what he want abut anyone and just post his photos here without no verification if what he say true or false,
anyway i am really tired this shit,since 2013 xxxx is writing about me (at the begining when i found out about this she told me that its her ex boyfriend who wrote that),and every few months she update what she did she write again or delete photos and post it again
i have a question for you ,fo people who wrote comments about me and insults me without they know the truth,why since 2013 until now only xxxx is writing?i mean if i am a scummmer and all what she said is write why 4 years now woman found this site or other sites where she wrote?also please look at the photos that she take of me while i am sleepping and tell me ,who is the blackmailer?
and finally she told me that if i dont accept to meet her when she will come in april she will do for me problems with the police..i told her to fuck off because our story its finished alread long time ago
now she id doing facebook profiles and pages...and she contacted olmost all my family and my cousins...ingeneral she fucked my life
today i am not writing here to say an excuse because i am not guilty to say excuses,and not to delete my photos because all the world saw them and it doesnt make a difference,and not to make youchange your thoughts about me because i dont care about what all of you things,i just write that to wake up inside you a little part of humanity,next time when someone write about an other,it is not always true ?at least find a way to do a verification of what people writes here,also i know that there is girls who is used by a tunisian or something like that ,ok i respect you but you dont have any write to hurt other tunisians or comment on a person that you dont know,
thank you

AnnaKoz

But what else can say such a Tunisian rat as ali mabrouki? At first this rat deceives many women and steals their money and steals their life time and blackmails them. The rat blackmail victims not on this site. A rat blackmails and steals victims in real life! And when the victims learn the truth - the Tunisian rat is unhappy and makes up excuses for themselves. The dirty rat of the mabrouka - you sleep in the house of the victim. You use to the money of the victim in her country. You deceived in this country and in other countries many victims. Now pay for your meanness.

Amira

it is a throw-away method. do the best for themselve yourself and throw often eventually do they have gained: what they want

AnnaKoz

In the end, life is fair - everyone gets what they deserve. This method is called the boomerang.
The only thing that can not be returned is lost years. Time is the most valuable thing in life. It can not be bought or returned. Rats steal money - this can be earned again. Rats bring pain - this can be experienced. But rats steal years of life - this can not be restored and it is impossible to forgive.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
In the end, life is fair - everyone gets what they deserve. This method is called the boomerang.
The only thing that can not be returned is lost years. Time is the most valuable thing in life. It can not be bought or returned. Rats steal money - this can be earned again. Rats bring pain - this can be experienced. But rats steal years of life - this can not be restored and it is impossible to forgive.
So you know what you do, Anna....you live each and every day to the full, you make up for lost time with the things and the people you enjoy :) You've done good, girl...you've been strong, you've warned others. You are the winner here, not rat....you got your freedom, you now appreciate the little things in life more than ever and I'm super happy for you....for each and every one of us survivors! :) We're good people with good lives, rats are bad people living the life they deserve.

Amira

when you do not know the culture or the language so it's easy to be fooled. We fall for their charm but what I do not understand is that some local girls are helping to cheat us foreign women. We're all women and offered support each other and a man who is cheating will always be unfaithful. Have got the impression that they'll do anything for Money . Maybe it is two kind off People . The honest one is work hard for them Money and another one is looking for easy Money .

But one thing is sure it is dangerrous to fall for them charm .

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
We're all women and offered support each other
These women are not like us, chick. These women are raised from birth to expect a man to provide them with money, gold, a furnished home and children. The Tunisian culture is about wealth, greed and a social standing, being able to publicly boast about wealth and possessions, who got the best car, the biggest house etc....this is their norm.
Their lives are a competition, they want more than the girl/boy next door, more than their sister/brother etc, there is no loyalty, just greed and selfishness. If these women have no loyalty for their own, they sure ain't gonna feel any loyalty towards us....nor women in general! They are raised this way, we will never behave in such a selfish, greedy manner and as this site proves...we've got each others backs...there is no loyalty nor morals in these people, life is about selfishness, greed, boasting and social standing. A very shallow lifestyle indeed...certainly not one I would choose!
Most local girls are very cheap, they give themselves easily and to many, so they think nothing of pimping their man out to us, sex in its many forms is given easily and regularly in Tunisia, it is not an emotional experience like for us, it is for gain, be it monetary, materially or to pro create. Different cultures - different expectations.

Gorgeous

I never imagined their behavior as you stated above. When i visited metlaoui and the family i really felt genuine friendship. Such good actors. The women appeared so correct but underneath cold and calculating. I really am struggling with all the lies and deceit.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
These women are not like us, chick. These women are raised from birth to expect a man to provide them with money, gold, a furnished home and children. The Tunisian culture is about wealth, greed and a social standing, being able to publicly boast about wealth and possessions, who got the best car, the biggest house etc....this is their norm.
Their lives are a competition, they want more than the girl/boy next door, more than their sister/brother etc, there is no loyalty, just greed and selfishness. If these women have no loyalty for their own, they sure ain't gonna feel any loyalty towards us....nor women in general! They are raised this way, we will never behave in such a selfish, greedy manner and as this site proves...we've got each others backs...there is no loyalty nor morals in these people, life is about selfishness, greed, boasting and social standing. A very shallow lifestyle indeed...certainly not one I would choose!
Most local girls are very cheap, they give themselves easily and to many, so they think nothing of pimping their man out to us, sex in its many forms is given easily and regularly in Tunisia, it is not an emotional experience like for us, it is for gain, be it monetary, materially or to pro create. Different cultures - different expectations.
Absolutely spot on accurate @Mango Chutney

AnnaKoz

I just read everything that is written on the forum. I do not know much English, but I can only say one thing - the whole story with the mabrouki is a story of a rat from Tunisia who was engaged in fraud and blackmail of women on the Internet and in the hotels of Tunisia. But one day he met Youlia. Youlia believed the mankind and believed in his love. She sent money to the mabrouki because he lied that his family expelled him from home, he lied that his father was dying, he lied that he himself became ill with diabetes. Youlia helped the mabrouki with money. She came to him in Tunisia and paid a tour of many times. Youlia brought mabrouki to Moscow several times for 3 months. Youlia found out that the mabrouki during the relationship with her came in Moscow to another girl. The name is the girl - anna. Her name is taken as a pseudonym. Gradually, Youlia learned about the fact that the mabrouki deceives other women and blackmails them. Mabrouki also blackmailed Youlia - he has did secretly a video of their sex for blackmail when Youlia has arrived in a tunis. This is a trip after 2 years of dating. Youlia then loved and believed in him. During the conversation between the mabruki and Julia, other victims of mabrouki constantly appeared. But these sacrifices were not in the relationship with the mabrouki. They were casual victims. So they do not say so much about mabrouki.

But the fact remains that the mabrouki is a fraud. There were just a lot of one-off victims of the mabrouki and was Youlia who gradually realized that the mabrouki were scumbags. But at the same time, maburoki always told Youlia about love. In reality, a Tunisian rat can not have love - he had a passion for sex and a thirst for profit and money and a beautiful life at the expense of Youlia in Moscow. Mabrouki did not expect that Youlia could fight for herself and did not expect that Youlia would give an answer to the meanness of the mabrouki. Mabrouki realized that Youlia knew about his frauds and that Youlia would not forgive him for years of deceit and use of 4 years of life and blackmail and more a mabrouki will not get money. And he will receive only the answer to his meanness - the mabrouki family should know that their son is a fraud. People in Tunisia should know that the mabrouki are a fraud. Mabrouki must pay for everything he did. If it were not for Youlia, then the mabrouki and now engaged in fraud.

In Tunisia it is impossible to prove such fraud. Hiring an Arab lawyer who speaks Russian and goes to Tunisia to prove the crimes of the mabrouki is months and this is labor and that's money. Why do this if it is clear that the mabrouki is a fraudster. All the photos of the mabrouki are the originals. If you make a request to the Western Union Bank - there will be hundreds of money transfers from victims from around the world. Also, mabrouki invented a new safe system for transferring money through the payment system of neteller. There is no need to specify a surname. Simply transfer money to the game of planetwin.com

Mabrouki an experienced rascal. Just Youlia blocked him all the possibilities of fraud and made his crime common property. She paid an expensive price for it. But now everyone knows about the mabrouki and so he can not do fraud. Mabrouki pays for all his crimes. And these crimes are much more than described on this site.

Because I do not know much English, and it's hard for me to write about mabrouki. Also mabrouki constantly assures me of his love, so I believe and stop telling the truth. Excerpts from our correspondence are scraps of profitable mabrouki. But in any case - mabrouki experienced swindler. I paid dearly for what I believed him.

Youlia is me. My sad story will be a lesson for all women who believed Tunisian rats.Grief for me has brought more than
than described here. Money is a tiny trifle compared to many meanness Mabrouki.
Thank you for attention.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I just read everything that is written on the forum. I do not know much English, but I can only say one thing - the whole story with the mabrouki is a story of a rat from Tunisia who was engaged in fraud and blackmail of women on the Internet and in the hotels of Tunisia. But one day he met Youlia. Youlia believed the mankind and believed in his love. She sent money to the mabrouki because he lied that his family expelled him from home, he lied that his father was dying, he lied that he himself became ill with diabetes. Youlia helped the mabrouki with money. She came to him in Tunisia and paid a tour of many times. Youlia brought mabrouki to Moscow several times for 3 months. Youlia found out that the mabrouki during the relationship with her came in Moscow to another girl. The name is the girl - anna. Her name is taken as a pseudonym. Gradually, Youlia learned about the fact that the mabrouki deceives other women and blackmails them. Mabrouki also blackmailed Youlia - he has did secretly a video of their sex for blackmail when Youlia has arrived in a tunis. This is a trip after 2 years of dating. Youlia then loved and believed in him. During the conversation between the mabruki and Julia, other victims of mabrouki constantly appeared. But these sacrifices were not in the relationship with the mabrouki. They were casual victims. So they do not say so much about mabrouki.

But the fact remains that the mabrouki is a fraud. There were just a lot of one-off victims of the mabrouki and was Youlia who gradually realized that the mabrouki were scumbags. But at the same time, maburoki always told Youlia about love. In reality, a Tunisian rat can not have love - he had a passion for sex and a thirst for profit and money and a beautiful life at the expense of Youlia in Moscow. Mabrouki did not expect that Youlia could fight for herself and did not expect that Youlia would give an answer to the meanness of the mabrouki. Mabrouki realized that Youlia knew about his frauds and that Youlia would not forgive him for years of deceit and use of 4 years of life and blackmail and more a mabrouki will not get money. And he will receive only the answer to his meanness - the mabrouki family should know that their son is a fraud. People in Tunisia should know that the mabrouki are a fraud. Mabrouki must pay for everything he did. If it were not for Youlia, then the mabrouki and now engaged in fraud.

In Tunisia it is impossible to prove such fraud. Hiring an Arab lawyer who speaks Russian and goes to Tunisia to prove the crimes of the mabrouki is months and this is labor and that's money. Why do this if it is clear that the mabrouki is a fraudster. All the photos of the mabrouki are the originals. If you make a request to the Western Union Bank - there will be hundreds of money transfers from victims from around the world. Also, mabrouki invented a new safe system for transferring money through the payment system of neteller. There is no need to specify a surname. Simply transfer money to the game of planetwin.com

Mabrouki an experienced rascal. Just Youlia blocked him all the possibilities of fraud and made his crime common property. She paid an expensive price for it. But now everyone knows about the mabrouki and so he can not do fraud. Mabrouki pays for all his crimes. And these crimes are much more than described on this site.

Because I do not know much English, and it's hard for me to write about mabrouki. Also mabrouki constantly assures me of his love, so I believe and stop telling the truth. Excerpts from our correspondence are scraps of profitable mabrouki. But in any case - mabrouki experienced swindler. I paid dearly for what I believed him.

Youlia is me. My sad story will be a lesson for all women who believed Tunisian rats.Grief for me has brought more than
than described here. Money is a tiny trifle compared to many meanness Mabrouki.
Thank you for attention.
Awww, Youlia, that must have been so painful for you to put all that here :( Well done, it does so much good to express these things. Your English is good, I understand you, I feel your pain. Sending you the biggest hug from me :love: These rats are truly the scum of the earth for what they do to us, but recovery and moving on do happen over time...one day, you find the man that truly deserves your heart. Mabrouki, well...he didn't deserve a single part of you, he will suffer for his sins.

Liona

But the fact remains that the mabrouki is a fraud. There were just a lot of one-off victims of the mabrouki and was Youlia who gradually realized that the mabrouki were scumbags. But at the same time, maburoki always told Youlia about love...
In reality, a Tunisian rat can not have love - he had a passion for sex and a thirst for profit and money and a beautiful life at the expense of ..
And he will receive only the answer to his meanness - the mabrouki family should know that their son is a fraud. People in Tunisia should know that the mabrouki are a fraud.
Mabrouki must pay for everything he did. If it were not for Youlia, then the mabrouki and now engaged in fraud.
Dear, great you have done this: put your story and "disturbed" this rat with your investigations. I am sure it will help a lot of women.
If it were not for Youlia, then the mabrouki and now engaged in fraud.- I just doubt he is not engaged in fraud now. Once rat is always rat. He hardly could stop ever. But as you said he will paid for this. It's without doubts already.

AnnaKoz

You're right, Liona! Thank you!

But can fight the rat only by him methods. Normal human methods rats will not stop.

here says about the video of our sex which mabrouki blackmailing me - is not helping him.
Here he written about the sites of the prostitutes of Moscow which mabrouki trying to post my personal photos that I sent mabrouki when I loved him - it's not working. on the website of the prostitutes can place photos of real prostitutes which pays for advertising. mabrouki says left me and expects that I'll leave it. But he just wants to run away like a rat and not be responsible for his meanness. and now he realized that I can answer meanness and he will never get my money with the aid of deception and deceitful disease, no with oaths of love, not with blackmail.
mabrouki is blackmailing me by posting my personal photos on Dating sites. he says russian men on my behalf and gives my number phone. He says " I'm Youlia and I'm a whore and I love to fuck and call me." but mabrouki not understand that russian men are different from tunisian rats. Russian men can be bad also. but russian men are not engaged in blackmail like the tunisian rats. I explained russian men that the rat is blackmailing me and they helped me and sent correspondence with Dating sites so I can know what makes mabrouki, rat without honor and without conscience and without human dignity.
But can fight the rat only by him methods!
Together we will defeat the rats!
Thank to all for your understanding and support!

Attachments

Liona

But can fight the rat only by him methods. Normal human methods rats will not stop.

here says about the video of our sex which mabrouki blackmailing me - is not helping him.
Here he written about the sites of the prostitutes of Moscow which mabrouki trying to post my personal photos that I sent mabrouki when I loved him - it's not working. on the website of the prostitutes can place photos of real prostitutes which pays for advertising. mabrouki says left me and expects that I'll leave it. But he just wants to run away like a rat and not be responsible for his meanness. and now he realized that I can answer meanness and he will never get my money with the aid of deception and deceitful disease, no with oaths of love, not with blackmail.
mabrouki is blackmailing me by posting my personal photos on Dating sites. he says russian men on my behalf and gives my number phone. He says " I'm Youlia and I'm a whore and I love to fuck and call me." but mabrouki not understand that russian men are different from tunisian rats. Russian men can be bad also. but russian men are not engaged in blackmail like the tunisian rats. I explained russian men that the rat is blackmailing me and they helped me and sent correspondence with Dating sites so I can know what makes mabrouki, rat without honor and without conscience and without human dignity.
What a piece of shit he is. He just does not know with who he is playing his dirty game. It's him will be a loser.

Liona

By the way where is this prostitute @mabrouki who was looking for the justice ? Wonder to see how he will explaine his behavior?

AnnaKoz

He is already a loser. He tried all methods of deception and all methods of blackmail. nothing helps. Still have to pay.:)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member

What an evil piece of trash he is!! :Evil:

mabrouki

I really wanted to leave this site for ever cause its like talking with walls.no one think or use his mind just one rule"a woman wrote thats mean she is telling the truth and a men wrote thats mean a rat and prostitutes and so on..." but what can i do i cant see her lies with YOUR SUPPORTS and stay silent so here we go
The first thing i am tired repeating it.why only you writing about me on internet,now years and nobody in the internet said i know this person or thir person did that to me or that...
Second thing even when you did "fake evidences" you still stupid because for any normal human brain when see how you photoshopped my photos ..will find out that you are a liar.for every normal brain when he see a lot of lies in what you posted and here many of your faults. Is the photo there a personal photo?is that a photo of blackmailing???you are really funny.one other thing.if there is here someone russian or know russian language just read whats written in second photo and tell me what do you think. And the most important thing to say.you said that against the blackmail you must blackmail or something like that so lets imagine that you are right.and lets suppose that i blackmailed you or someone else in my life and lets ask all this people here to judge:everyone of you just write Ali mabrouki in google and look at the date of all what you did and show us the date of this photos and lets compare who is the beginner.also please people go to tagged and search for ali mabrouki.and look at the date of this profile where she is writing that i love mens and this is my number. just an other fault you did it youlia.just the system you are using to break my life you say that i do it to you?you are really stupid person you just remind me of when you was writing to yourself from diferent mails and saying that its a men who write you and you will meet him if we dont be together again.stupid childlish bullshit.
The worst thing to say is if you succeed to find a coward to translate your lies into tunisian dialct "darja" and to copy my way to talk.than any intelligent person will know about how dirty and dangerous you are.my pitty is for this coward who you are using him because when will come the good time for pay back.he will pay with you too.
Also if anyone have free time to lose just write in google Ali mabrouki facebook and look what this dirty person posting and the worst is the facebook name she is using"Sam Braun" i wanted to know who is this sam braun i find out that the most know book of sam braun is "because no body would believe me,i chose to keep silence" so you are really dangerous that way youlia.you can play even with the subliminal text and inconscience talk and such bullshit.
At the end i have message for all people who know that she lie or even for those who did the same thing to their exs and now supporting her i tell you go fuck off you are suffering more than me even because this youlia is suffering more than me with such sick brain and bad attitude even friends she dont have.even her brother told me that she is not his sister
For those who only believe her because they had bad experience with tunisian men i just invite you to
Open your mind.dont look at things with feelings.look at what she says with your brain and dont believe me or her.believe logic
For all people who insulted me.i send you all your insults back.
Peace

Heidi

Administrator
the story i aready told, also i have evidence of how she blackmail me directly on viber i have copyy of mails....
but i am not here to delete cause now everybody saw them, i lost my relation with my family and my work because of her shit,so to delete or not delete doesnt make difference, just next time with other people try to verify before
Your own family doesn´t believe you and you expect that we do :whistle:

Tiger

I really wanted to leave this site for ever cause its like talking with walls.no one think or use his mind just one rule"a woman wrote thats mean she is telling the truth and a men wrote thats mean a rat and prostitutes and so on..." but what can i do i cant see her lies with YOUR SUPPORTS and stay silent so here we go
The first thing i am tired repeating it.why only you writing about me on internet,now years and nobody in the internet said i know this person or thir person did that to me or that...
Second thing even when you did "fake evidences" you still stupid because for any normal human brain when see how you photoshopped my photos ..will find out that you are a liar.for every normal brain when he see a lot of lies in what you posted and here many of your faults. Is the photo there a personal photo?is that a photo of blackmailing???you are really funny.one other thing.if there is here someone russian or know russian language just read whats written in second photo and tell me what do you think. And the most important thing to say.you said that against the blackmail you must blackmail or something like that so lets imagine that you are right.and lets suppose that i blackmailed you or someone else in my life and lets ask all this people here to judge:everyone of you just write Ali mabrouki in google and look at the date of all what you did and show us the date of this photos and lets compare who is the beginner.also please people go to tagged and search for ali mabrouki.and look at the date of this profile where she is writing that i love mens and this is my number. just an other fault you did it youlia.just the system you are using to break my life you say that i do it to you?you are really stupid person you just remind me of when you was writing to yourself from diferent mails and saying that its a men who write you and you will meet him if we dont be together again.stupid childlish bullshit.
The worst thing to say is if you succeed to find a coward to translate your lies into tunisian dialct "darja" and to copy my way to talk.than any intelligent person will know about how dirty and dangerous you are.my pitty is for this coward who you are using him because when will come the good time for pay back.he will pay with you too.
Also if anyone have free time to lose just write in google Ali mabrouki facebook and look what this dirty person posting and the worst is the facebook name she is using"Sam Braun" i wanted to know who is this sam braun i find out that the most know book of sam braun is "because no body would believe me,i chose to keep silence" so you are really dangerous that way youlia.you can play even with the subliminal text and inconscience talk and such bullshit.
At the end i have message for all people who know that she lie or even for those who did the same thing to their exs and now supporting her i tell you go fuck off you are suffering more than me even because this youlia is suffering more than me with such sick brain and bad attitude even friends she dont have.even her brother told me that she is not his sister
For those who only believe her because they had bad experience with tunisian men i just invite you to
Open your mind.dont look at things with feelings.look at what she says with your brain and dont believe me or her.believe logic
For all people who insulted me.i send you all your insults back.
Peace
First of all ...you talk about insult. An educated and polite person will not use words !like stupidity and lack of brain in a discussion when he is trying to convince he is innocent. That show lack of respect . But the truth and bottom line in this story is simple. You have done what so many tunisian men have done before you. You have try to use women to get benefit and a visa to Europe. With benefit I mean money. And you have ditch one because you find another who was more willing to give .
There are a big misguided belief among guys like you that a western woman should share her money with you. Also be the one that should be paying for your welfare and of course also be prepared to pay for visa fees and on top of it also provide for you if you manage to enter her country country.
I don't know where you get this imagination from. Bout the law ,culture and religion of Islam is very clear. It is the man's duty to provide for the wife in every way..with all she need. You was not married as I understand . A real Tunisian man would never approach a woman in Tunisia asking for money,let her pay for anything . That is a fact. So you guys are totally deluded when you think it is in any way different in Europe. A woman here do not give away our. Money. You have no right to anything here. You don't even have a right to come here . It is time you understand that you. Must sticker your finger into the tunisian soil and start to work for a better future in your own fucking country. . Stop winding about how bad evening is there. And most of all winding about how bad you are treated when you are busted for your disrespect behaviors when you try to scam people . And the good thing with this site is that when imitation do their normal search on visa apply. This page is well known and it pop up like a lighthouse . And you have done a great job exposed yourself and have made a good example showing the mind and behavior of what we cal a Tunisian love rat

AnnaKoz

How many words of justification)))
What is a lie?
You blackmailed women on the Internet. But these were one-time blackmail and you were given little money. Most women sent you to hell. but I saw in your things a lot of receipts from the bank of the Western Union. But then I did not understand what you are doing. all the same information about money transfers from different countries in the bank Western Union exists. You want to have a criminal case initiated and on request the police gave all the data of the victims of the transfers? It takes time and money. It's a long time. And so it is understandable that a rascal.

Many times you lied about being thrown out of the house by your family.
And you asked for money and help and got it.

Many times you lied that your father is dying. Many times you said that your brother and your sisters are doing mean to you. And they spit on you.

Many times you lied that you do not have money to pay for the institute and rent house.

You lied that you are sick with diabetes. Have you forgotten how you asked for money for diabetes and for treatment? But when I invited you to Moscow, your diabetes miraculously ceased)
Вut you asked for money and help and got it.

How many times have you said - that I bought you a motorcycle and an iPhone and gave money. I bought a tablet and you did not like it. You wanted an iPhone).

You made secret sex videos when I believed in you and loved you. This was done so that you could get money from me.

Have you forgotten about the deception of a Beata girl from Poland? Her photos and money transfers are on this site.

Have you forgotten how you took my phone to blackmail a woman from France because she blocked your phone? You said that this is a bad woman and you do this last time. It's all a lie.
You forgot how you came to Moscow to me
At my invitation and for my money and went to girl Anna the next victim of deceit? I accidentally saw in your passport an invitation from Anna Just 2 months before my invitation. Photo of your passport with the invitation Anna is on the site. You quickly left Anna, because she was beaten. You used her as me. But Anna was poor, and she was not beautiful, because you again switched to me.Of course, you did not spend a penny. You deceived and played. You had fun playing at someone else's expense.

How many times have you blackmailed me. You tried all the ways)
love. Your diseases. Threats. Video of sex blackmail. Communication with my relatives. Sending out my personal photos to my friends and people from work. Now it's my time to communicate with your relatives and friends.

Before, you convinced me that you stopped cheating and so I believed you. I have many times removed from this site a photo at your request. But I always found out about the new deceptions of other women. Your sex in a plane with a girl. Your messages in facebook to different girls with whom you had sex and hoped that they would give you money. How many times I believed you and found new deceptions of other women and again deceived me.

You forgot how you said that you arrange scenes of jealousy and throw yourself at me with your fists because it's easier for you to justify your deceptions and treason?
I'm ashamed to say publicly what I endured from such a creature as you. It's a shame for a woman.
About your perversion, I also keep quiet. Because is also a shame.

You realized that you will not be able to deceive me more and get money. But honestly you did not want to work and live. It was not your plan.

Now you get an answer to your deception and your blackmail.

Do not you like it?

With rats it is necessary to fight in the same ways.

Let people know that you are a rat.

In Tunisia many decent people. Your classmates and your relatives are honest people. But you're a rat. You now can not deal with deception and blackmail, but you did it before. You scream that now you're decent. You do not have a choice and an opportunity to cheat)
Do not you like that you get an answer to your crimes? For crimes you have to pay even if the crimes were committed several years ago. It's still a crime. And most importantly - you do not have the opportunity to make new crimes now.

AnnaKoz

He's not just a rat. He is the king of rats. But he did not think that a russian girl who does not know English and Arabic can give such an answer to his fraud. Prior to this, the victims were ashamed to speak publicly about deception. Mabrouki always asked the victims about personal photographs and learned the contacts of his family and work, and he forced the victims to remain silent and give money. So most victims are silent.

AnnaKoz

[Цитата="Хайди, должность: 243994, участников: 146"][прикрепить=полный]28528[/прикрепить]

Честно говоря, это не много доказательств.
Я прав с предположением, что вы просили ее, чтобы меньше платить свой долг перед ней ?[/Цитата]
I do not speak English well and therefore react slowly. These are old messages in vibers. I asked him to return the money as a joke. I knew that he would never return me even a penny. In addition - travel to Tunisia and hotels in Tunisia and individual hotel rooms (legally can not live together without marriage) and invitations to Moscow for 3 months each and 2 times a year and tickets and accommodation in Moscow and clothing and food and much more everything else - this is a much larger amount. But it's not about money !!!!! The fact is that the mabrouki simultaneously deceived me with other girls - but only I was so stupid that I believed him and helped in everything. Most of all, it's a pity life time. It can not be bought or returned !!!!!

Top Bottom