TLR sister sites?

zahara

Does anyone of you know about other sites like TLR?

Is there a french or german version somewhere? Because there are LOTS of tourists going to tunisia from these countries (and many others), so there has to be rat infections as well? It seems that most of you are from UK or US (correct me if i'm wrong :D)

For example TLRs gallery is just a drop in the sea (naive to think that, "ah, he's not in TLR gallery pics, so he's not a rat!"). So links and info here please!

Ben

Administrator
There are other sites in German, French ...etc ...
but they do not publish any pictures or names out for public viewing .. due to European laws, they are rather closed sites...

but I am sure we share lots of members .. and they know where to go if they need/want to name a rat :D ... So yes, TLR got sister sites, cousins and a whole family

zahara

can you give some links? Don't care about pics, 'cos they make me :puke:, wanna hear stories :ben: (like i would understand a word of german...:huh:)

Laurence

Here is a good one in French, you have to present yourself first and later on you will have access to closed forum. You can always do it in english if french is a problem to you.

http://forum.bezness-land.com/

They do have a list of rats, but is indeed not accessible for the public, but if you contact an administrator by pm they will tell you if he is on the list.

mezoo

The Decider
Here is a good one in French, you have to present yourself first and later on you will have access to closed forum. You can always do it in english if french is a problem to you.

http://forum.bezness-land.com/

They do have a list of rats, but is indeed not accessible for the public, but if you contact an administrator by pm they will tell you if he is on the list.
just spent some time reading here. wow, it's just like here, even with using google translate! :coffee:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://forum.bezness-land.com/&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Laurence

Their Rat List (bezness list) is very extensive, but not public. I think it can be of great help, as lots of tunesian rats are "working" on french women too (mostly I would even say!). If your friend finds a match with another woman in their list, they put you into contact. Ask for check by PM to one of the admins, after registering and telling your story.

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
Ben have you been in contact with the more popular sites to see about forming an alliance of sorts against the axis of evil ... er i mean bezness

Ben

Administrator
Ben have you been in contact with the more popular sites to see about forming an alliance of sorts against the axis of evil ... er i mean bezness
You are the Administrator .. :D so I'd say get it touch and do what you have to do :D

alAzima

Staff member
You are the Administrator .. :D so I'd say get it touch and do what you have to do :D
I'm on it. With my awesome German skills and my even awesome-er French language ability we should be up and running in a thousand years.

Ben

Administrator
I'm on it. With my awesome German skills and my even awesome-er French language ability we should be up and running in a thousand years.
haha well my google French/German is rocking too :D

alAzima

Staff member
haha well my google French/German is rocking too :D
You know how we were poking fun at Tunisian's grip on the English language? I said something in French this past weekend and it left my husband doubled over holding his sides to keep his insides from busting out, for he was in hysterics laughing.

Aisha505

Hey hello,

In Germany the 1001Geschichte.de is a very famous site in Germany! And in Holland Wereldwijzer.nl dedicates part of Bezness stories as well!!
Regards

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Hehe. I will do Jamaican. Waa gwan?(translated - whats going on) Mi gwine go done the shop, mon (translated - I am going down the shop, man).

alAzima

Staff member
Hehe. I will do Jamaican. Waa gwan?(translated - whats going on) Mi gwine go done the shop, mon (translated - I am going down the shop, man).
I have several friends in Philly who are from Jamaica and you've nailed it! lol Most of the time I have no issues but sometimes I have to repeat in my mind whatever they've said very slowly and then the light-bulb comes on!

Top Bottom