TLR sister sites?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by zahara, Dec 8, 2010.

1. looking for clarity

looking for clarity New Member

There's a site called Daniel pipes check it out it might be of help ...you will see married to morrocon or muslim guy just click on that and you will read some stories ...x

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  2. fienda

fienda Active Member

I think this a russian version : http://kunstkamera.net/forum24.html
    but I'm not 100% sure as I don't speak russian, they talk about tunisian men all the time anyway

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Silly and I have tried to join this so many times with no success. Because H speaks Russian and has an online proven history with Russian girls, we really want to add to this site. @fienda, have you got any idea about the current tourist situation in Mahdia please? Are there tourists there and if yes, is it mainly Russians?

Mystery likes this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mango Chutney likes this.
  5. And the search function is the last field bottom left on the page: Найти:
    Russian Travel Agencies clearly have most contracts with hotels in Hammamet, Monastir and Sousse.

6. Mango Chutney

Trouble is, what name is he going by now? I will search for the names I know, thanks girls. Could really do with seeing a gallery like in here and adding to it.

Anita Hospita likes this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Nobody said it will be easy troest.gif He will not be on there with a new name.
    The victims write about rats in the past, sometimes without names. You´ll have a lot to read ;)

8. Mango Chutney

I know! I've already started! Is he in there? I haven't found him yet, I got engrossed in other stuff.

jemima likes this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I don´t know. You´ll have to look :)

10. Mango Chutney

I'm on it now on my phone, my Kindle will not translate. If he's not on there yet, I will find a way to ensure he gets there :thumbsup:

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

the link is in english :eek:

FoolInLove likes this.
  12. fienda

fienda Active Member

it is mainly russians everywhere in Tunisia this year especially in Sousse, sometimes you see german and french as well but it's rare to see english people. There are some tourists as usual in Mahdia on the well known hotels (Thalassa, Royal Mansour, Vincci, Mahdia Beach ect...)

13. Mango Chutney

The link is written in English, but on putting me through to the site, it's Russian. My phone translates it fine, the small screen is just annoying. I can't find him on there, so I need to work out how to get him there. The attached photo here is why I enquired about Mahdia. The nightclub is heaving!! :D:D Screenshot_2016-08-27-00-53-46-2.png

14. Mango Chutney

fienda likes this.
  15. Charlotte.

Charlotte. Member

16. Mango Chutney

Charlotte. likes this.
  17. @dalia hantzi I only see you post in the gallery and never in the forum, but you might like this overview :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

18. flower girl

flower girl Active Member

My rats other two women are French and I found out he had a French profile which he refused to give me access to. Also his Skype an phone was in French when I questioned this he said all Tunisian stuff like this is in French. Don't know if it's true or not. Still so annoyed with myself over this

19. Mango Chutney

Yes, their phones, tablets etc are set to French because this is their second language. Most of them write in Tunisian dialect, not Arabic, so they use a French keyboard to type. Most frustrating for me because I'm used to the English 'Qwerty' keyword, so the letters are in the wrong place, took me ages to type a simple message!

20. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

Lol

21. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

Philly as in Pennsylvania, usa

22. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

23. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Be sure to add Abdelhak Rahali’s name and pics to any and all foreign country bezness warnings. His next targets are innocent victims in France, Germany, and always in the USA and Canada. One brother married a French lady but divorced her and is now married to a Tunisian. Another brother is married to an American now who is many decades older than him and living in Calif. Another brother lives in Equatorial Guinea. Poor Abdelhak still lives with his parents but is desperate to escape Tunisia. Birthday is Nov. 16, 1989. Studied electricity but no job. Very good on the internet, multiple names and accounts on most social media websights! We were together over 3 years, lived together in Japan and Tunisia. He is so charming! I’ve found at least 13 other victims from numerous countries. Please warn people! The destruction and pain he leaves in his path is truly horrendous! I was his so called “big fish” but he had others dangling to fall back on! I found out what he was and found proof of his lies so I dumped him. Number 2 was killed while he was living with me! He could have cared less! That shocked me too! There was one in France and Canada but they dumped him. He’s on a serious search now....needing new teeth...one fell out, needing new clothes, new phone, cash, loves all expense paid trips to anywhere and the woman will pay 100% of everything! He truly is a narcissistic sociopath
    With no empathy, no remorse, no conscience, and I did see danger warning signs but he kept it under control with me....he was still begging me to marry him so stayed fairly calm and controlled, but I saw he is full of anger and rage. I think he hates women, especially foreign women. He has no fear of death, could care less, and has many mixed up and warped ideas.

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Judith, if you want your rat Abdelhak Rahali mentioned in different Bezness forums, you are the one to place him there. If it is so important to you, you take your precious time to do it. It is your rat and your game. TLR is "All for one and one for all", but that does not mean, that your work will be done by others. You will find the other love rat sites on the internet and there is Google translation
    I don't want to be blunt, but I don't know how to say it in any other way - language barrier :)

Yeah, he only fears the dentist 24.gif

Big Bang Theory and Judithlyn like this.
  25. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I joined others but they have to send me email confirmations before I can post! I’m just waiting to post! My translator worked....Russian went to English! Getting better at this IT stuff!

Heidi likes this.