TLR sister sites?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by zahara, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Good news :) I guess all forums send you email confirmations when you become a member :coffee:

Judithlyn likes this.
  2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I really put him in his place 3 nights ago! I have not heard a single word from him since! Bust that stupid narcissistic pride! Yep, I sure did! I did not hold back at all! I’ve been thinking of all of the numerous lies which he has told me over the years! He even lost track cause nobody can remember years worth of lies! :confused:He had no comeback lie this time! :eek:You would have been proud of me, I think! I’m proud of me!:D:D:thumbsup:

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I LOVE it when they trip over their own lies!!
    Twat did this a few times, but to get out of the hole he'd dug for himself...he'd turn the tables and falsely accuse me of things! Suddenly, I was the guilty party and his lies were no longer being discussed! Man, but that used to mess with my head!
    Does Abdelfukrat do this? Turn the tables so that you are the guilty party and the focus has gone off him? Suddenly, you find yourself defending yourself....when he f*cked up? Messed me up reeeeeeeal bad, that did!

4. Judithlyn

He ignores my questions completely. He talks about whatever he wants to talk about but nothing which he can’t remember his lies. Questions never get answered especially over 6 months ago events! Should have been a redflag, but I just thought he had a poor memory. Actually he does,can’t remember the dang lies he told me or probably can’t remember which woman he told which lie to! He must have a stressful life! I sure hope so....it’s about to get worse! He so EARNED it all too! Read Daniel pipes....Under Tunisian Love Rats... the publicity is just getting started....much more work to be done! This is better than a psychiatrist! Now his Viber profile pic will post....that is his current phone number too! DFC8AF36-76D8-434B-87AE-42C37BF9CCB1.jpeg

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/234713 :cool:

Submitted by Sarah (United Kingdom), Dec 17, 2016 at 08:39

I'm not sure how to start a new thread here. I know there is a lot written about Tunisian men but despite that I fell for it.

There really are few genuine men there.

They will be lovely, spend weeks love bombing you, then the sad tales emerge, sick family member, poor life, little work, low pay, stressful life, blah blah. They are very good at being liars and cheats.

Don't fall for it. They have multiple Facebook and Skype accounts. Often multiple names and there is nothing they won't say or do to scam you. If you happen to be older you will suddenly become the most beautiful woman ever. Take my advise. Delete delete delete. If you have any doubts go to Tunisian love rats website you may find a nice picture of your own habibi.

Liona and Judithlyn like this.
  6. Judithlyn

57368874-7874-48D4-91D8-240976112F4E.jpeg Di
    Did you not see my article? It was just posted by them this afternoon! Let me know if you like it!

Liona likes this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No :Cry: Please post the link

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  8. Judithlyn

He
    He said the Tunisia telephone company sold his old number to somebody else....that girl! Problem is....it is his current and only phone number and has been for more than 2 years now! I’m curious as to who she is, any ideas on how I can find out? Where is that setting? A bakery? ElHamma? I tried talking to her....can not speak a word of English! Probably can’t speak well at anything! I wonder why she hides her face? That bad, huh?

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

She might speak french ;) Almost the entire population speaks Tunisian Arabic as a first language.
    Most tunisians are also literate in Literary Arabic, which is the country's official language, as well as in French

Judithlyn and Lovelylondon like this.
  10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

You could send a text in French? Don’t know why I suggested that. Truth is just delete the number. You don’t need to know anything else!

11. Mango Chutney

I can't find it either, I've searched for ages. Can you send us a link directly to the article please, Judith....not to the DP site, but to the actual article itself :thumbsup:

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  12. Judithlyn

Hunting for it!

13. Mango Chutney

Thank you.....because I have continued hunting for it with no luck since I last posted!! :D
    That site is really confusing. It's not like here where you read an OP and then scroll down for replies....things seem to be written everywhere randomly :confused:

Lovelylondon likes this.
  14. Judithlyn

9B667CCE-94C5-4744-861B-DD57499F901B.jpeg

15. Mango Chutney

We can't open the link from a screenshot :D
    You see the 'http://' bit, hold your finger on it (the real thing, not the screenshot) and then copy and paste the actual address onto here, we can open it from that. I'm gonna type it in manually anyway ...you never know!! :D

Judithlyn likes this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Ooooh, my http bit went red....so I'm gonna type it all here and see what happens!!!!

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/242369

Omg, it works, it works!!!! I'm a freakin genius!! :D
    Let the reading commence!

Charmed/conned & nearly married a Tunisian Love Rat
    Reader comment on item: Advice to Non-Muslim Women against Marrying Muslim Men
    in response to reader comment: Tunisian Love Rat

Submitted by Judithlyn (Japan), Feb 26, 2018 at 02:27

I met a Tunisian man purely by chance in 2014 on the internet. I normally never talk to strangers on the internet, but there was something I liked about him! Everyday and every night, we chatted and video talked for hours. I fell in love. He begged me to visit him but I had to feel total trust before considering that trip. It took almost one year, and I went to Tunisia all by myself....nearly 24 hours each way. I had the time of my life! We were perfect together! 10 days after returning, I wanted to contact some of his family members. I found a pic of him in Tunisia with another lady. I was shocked and crushed! He said she was his ex wife before he met me. I forgave him. He then came to see me 3 times in Japan where he was given 90 days tourist visas twice a year! I paid for everything, even his suitcase, cigarettes, everything! I felt sorry for him...no job so no money! I bought his passport, sent him to driving school for a license, everything. In Dec. 2016, his ex went to Tunisia. He met her, stayed in a hotel with her, stayed in contact with me but shorter....he said he was working with his friend for one week in Algiers! I bought his story again! He came back to me 2 months later for another 3 months. That lady died while he was living with me. She was a friend of his brother's in the USA. That's how I found out she died....Facebook postings. He had no sadness to her death cause she was nothing to him, he said! In October, 2017, I found pics of him with her in Tunisia. He lied saying they were old pics. He was wearing my ex's jacket while he had stolen from my house and the new glasses which I bought him.....busted! He is so sorry....that he got caught but he's a sociopath. He has no love for anybody but himself! I'm devastated, still in pain, but thankful I'm 10,500 kilos away from him and know the truth now! I'm an American living in Japan. If this can happen to me, a top business leader and business tycoon, this can happen to ANYONE! Ian supposedly very smart...lots of degrees, but I fell hook, line, and sinker for a Tunisian Love Rat. His name is Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia! Birth is Nov. 16, 1989! He uses and abuses and is such a master at congames. I've found 14 other foreign victims! If you know of him, please let me know, but please be careful! I'm sure he has the potential to be very dangerous when confronted! What a painful lesson in my life! Over 3 years of my life are gone, but I will rise up from his abuse! He will never rise up! He will stay in his filthy sewer cheating, lying, screwing, and abusing as many victims as he can trap! It's just a game to him for presents, cash, trips, and maybe a green card or visa if he's really lucky! Be warned! Be careful!!!

17. Judithlyn

I’ve always known that you are a genius! You are absolutely amazing! I’m glad you could make it work because I was sweating it! I do not have your IT skills by a long shot! Great job, yet again, great girl! You rock!

Heidi and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

I have zero IT skills :D I just typed in the http:// bit to explain to you, and after I hit post, it turned red...so I decided to type the whole address in to see what happened and tadaaaaaa.....there it was! It was luck...but I'm still a genius :D

Heidi and Judithlyn like this.
  19. Judithlyn

:thumbsup:

Camomille likes this.
  20. Shiky

Shiky Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180323-132903.jpg
    Does anybody know how this lawsuit ended? I am so scared! Lol!

Camomille and juicyfruit like this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yeah, t'was a nice try :D

Camomille, juicyfruit and Shiky like this.
  22. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Oh wow! What does he expect to achieve? That the forum starts to talk about Love Rats from other countries too. Let’s not discriminate! Maybe he’s not Tunisian and he’s upset he’s not included?
    Equal rights for rats! Hahaha

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He is a Tunisian, but the TLR website is in the USA. He did not have a chance in hell :cool:

Camomille, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  24. Shiky

Shiky Well-Known Member

Seems like this dude has been campaigning against this site since 2013!!..If he is a proud Tunisian he should be helping by warning others about this problem which is affecting the Tunisian society and the good people of Tunisia...Gosh! And I was thinking about making a website called CrochetTunisianStyle, but now I am scared, someone might not like my knitting and take me to court for it!! Yikes!

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  25. Shiky

Shiky Well-Known Member

From 2013, yet he decided to start a case last year!! That poor soul!! Gotta give him credit for stading for what he believes though. Screenshot_20180323-140401.jpg

Camomille likes this.