TLR sister sites?

Mango Chutney

Oh God, not him again!! :D BG and Ben must be quaking in their boots :D
He's made those threats against TLR before, he's all big mouth and bravado, as are all the rats that come here threatening to hack the site, shut us down and call in the FBI :rolleyes:

Camomille

I LOVE it when they trip over their own lies!!
Twat did this a few times, but to get out of the hole he'd dug for himself...he'd turn the tables and falsely accuse me of things! Suddenly, I was the guilty party and his lies were no longer being discussed! Man, but that used to mess with my head!
Does Abdelfukrat do this? Turn the tables so that you are the guilty party and the focus has gone off him? Suddenly, you find yourself defending yourself....when he f*cked up? Messed me up reeeeeeeal bad, that did!
Mine did that with me.
I was just told him everything I know about his dirty plan and suddenly I became accused that I don't believe, understand him, that I put on him all my problems, thay he s always nice, but I change mood ....and in the end you forgot what the discussion was all about.

Judithlyn

Mine did that with me.
I was just told him everything I know about his dirty plan and suddenly I became accused that I don't believe, understand him, that I put on him all my problems, thay he s always nice, but I change mood ....and in the end you forgot what the discussion was all about.
These monsters truly mess with your head. You end up thinking you are crazy when in fact, it’s them! I tried questioning, begging, researching, etc to get the answers for my million questions. Guess what? You will never get the answers, because they are such liars, they themselves do not even know the truth! It’s a truly pathetic bunch of evil, vile, narcissistic sociopaths, so please move on, never look back, andbe thankful that you were not born a Tunisian Love Rat! Disgusting creatures!!!

Camomille

These monsters truly mess with your head. You end up thinking you are crazy when in fact, it’s them! I tried questioning, begging, researching, etc to get the answers for my million questions. Guess what? You will never get the answers, because they are such liars, they themselves do not even know the truth! It’s a truly pathetic bunch of evil, vile, narcissistic sociopaths, so please move on, never look back, andbe thankful that you were not born a Tunisian Love Rat! Disgusting creatures!!!
And we all are intelligent women, with more than 1 book red:)
Our desperately need of love does that...
I spent so much time trying to explain him the evidence...:) just to be sure that he understand that I found out everything...
He ended saying : u think you are smart, but you are not. You had a miserable life and u play victim with me now"

Brasilgirl

And we all are intelligent women, with more than 1 book red:)
Our desperately need of love does that...
I spent so much time trying to explain him the evidence...:) just to be sure that he understand that I found out everything...
He ended saying : u think you are smart, but you are not. You had a miserable life and u play victim with me now"
They just don’t stop trying, do they? It’s pathetic.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
He does not care what you write, as long as you write. "She who writes, remains" ;)

Camomille

He does not care what you write, as long as you write. "She who writes, remains" ;)
I saw that. He has same attitude and lines when I wrote about books or food, hospital or cats.
He became sensitive at Religion and that the fact I spend money at therapy:)) or meditation lessons....
He said he can teach me , without money, how to be ok,by discovering his religion .
And when I start reading and searching......it wasn't good cause "you tired mind"'
I guess he wanted me to know only he thought I should know:)

Mango Chutney

And when I start reading and searching......it wasn't good cause "you tired mind"'
I guess he wanted me to know only he thought I should know
Ya, they tell you the bits about religion that don't show the relationship can only be fake....it creates problems for them when you start to research it yourself and ask questions :D
A rat is religious only when it helps him.

Liona

Mango Chutney

I tried to access a Russian site but no luck
Hello Mandy....first post, so welcome to our crazy world :love:

The main Russian bezness forum was closed down, there were two, but I forget their names. We do have Russian members here that may be able to help you :)

There are also Russian bezness groups on FB. Probably closed groups, but you may be able to join one.

Mandy 44

Hello Mandy....first post, so welcome to our crazy world :love:

The main Russian bezness forum was closed down, there were two, but I forget their names. We do have Russian members here that may be able to help you :)

There are also Russian bezness groups on FB. Probably closed groups, but you may be able to join one.
Hi I been a member for a few years but not posted .(embarrassed) my ex of 2 years just will not leave me alone.. I blocked him etc etc and he keeps finding ways to contact me he even hacked my phone How the hell did it do that!!

Mango Chutney

Hi I been a member for a few years but not posted .(embarrassed) my ex of 2 years just will not leave me alone.. I blocked him etc etc and he keeps finding ways to contact me he even hacked my phone How the hell did it do that!!
Girl, I understand your embarrassment....my rat looks like a circus freak, and I tolerated all manner of unacceptable behaviour, but sometimes it’s in our best interests to swallow our pride and speak out....so I’m really happy you wrote that first post :)

They come back again and again and again.....they’re like a cold sore....just when you think you’ve eradicated the damn thing.....it returns bigger than ever :D
These rats don’t go easy, but you’re doing the right thing in continually blocking him. Do you ignore his attempts at contact? Even an angry reply before you block is contact. Silence is your best weapon.

Do you and rat live in the same country, or was he able to hack your phone from Tunisia? I’m no tech head, but to do that, he must surely have put a spy app on your phone while he had physical access to it.

I would suggest a new phone, ideally with a different number :)

Top Bottom