TLR sister sites?

Mandy 44

Girl, I understand your embarrassment....my rat looks like a circus freak, and I tolerated all manner of unacceptable behaviour, but sometimes it’s in our best interests to swallow our pride and speak out....so I’m really happy you wrote that first post :)

They come back again and again and again.....they’re like a cold sore....just when you think you’ve eradicated the damn thing.....it returns bigger than ever :D
These rats don’t go easy, but you’re doing the right thing in continually blocking him. Do you ignore his attempts at contact? Even an angry reply before you block is contact. Silence is your best weapon.

Do you and rat live in the same country, or was he able to hack your phone from Tunisia? I’m no tech head, but to do that, he must surely have put a spy app on your phone while he had physical access to it.

I would suggest a new phone, ideally with a different number :)
O my God. No I'm in England he in Tunisia. I dont reply. I had my phone looked at and all ok even last week he tried to access my email thank God I got a message about attempted log in I block it fast .I just want him to leave me alone

Brasilgirl

Girl, I understand your embarrassment....my rat looks like a circus freak, and I tolerated all manner of unacceptable behaviour, but sometimes it’s in our best interests to swallow our pride and speak out....so I’m really happy you wrote that first post :)

They come back again and again and again.....they’re like a cold sore....just when you think you’ve eradicated the damn thing.....it returns bigger than ever :D
These rats don’t go easy, but you’re doing the right thing in continually blocking him. Do you ignore his attempts at contact? Even an angry reply before you block is contact. Silence is your best weapon.

Do you and rat live in the same country, or was he able to hack your phone from Tunisia? I’m no tech head, but to do that, he must surely have put a spy app on your phone while he had physical access to it.

I would suggest a new phone, ideally with a different number :)
She can get her current phone wiped and get a new number. If she had a land line, a number change it a block from the tunisua area code might be possible. She should talk to her tel co.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
O my God. No I'm in England he in Tunisia. I dont reply. I had my phone looked at and all ok even last week he tried to access my email thank God I got a message about attempted log in I block it fast .I just want him to leave me alone
Does your head in, doesn’t it :Evil:

For months after leaving rat, I’d get FB notifications and text messages from FB letting me know an unfamiliar device had attempted to login to my account and to confirm it was me.
It never was me....I put the code lock thingy on my account, which is why I got text messages....and thank God I did :thumbsup:
I also now run FB off a friends email, as rat knew my old one....she still gets notifications for pm’s in her email, but she can no longer read them because of the code lock attached to my phone number.

With my emails, where possible, including here....I created new ones. Where letting the old ones go was not really convenient, my fella attached a back up account, so any notifications also go straight to his email.

Drives me stir crazy, the lengths we have to go to in keeping our personal stuff safe.....but it might be worth your while doing similar things.

How can he hack your phone in England from Tunisia though? Are you sure there is no spy app in it? I hope you are soon due an upgrade....and can exchange it for a new phone.

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

If he gets on your phone, he has access to something. Maybe a password. Apple password? I don’t know what kind of phone you have, but you can get it wiped and reset. Start over. When you reinstall your apps, change the passwords. If you need to write them down, do it manually in a notebook. Not on your phone.
A new phone number will help to. Just text those who need your new number and they can use that to update their contact for you.
As far as the rat is concerned, you need to vanish. I know it is harsh, but after two years??? Sheesh.

tipme

I just upgraded phone .thank you now he texting my friend to ask about me. 2 bloody years .why dont he leave me alone. To be fair he never had 1 pence off me.But he wont leave me alone hhhh
ibless her dont get it they still want to b friends but the conversation starts off nice.then changes just block god love your friend she will be tortured

tipme

I saw that. He has same attitude and lines when I wrote about books or food, hospital or cats.
He became sensitive at Religion and that the fact I spend money at therapy:)) or meditation lessons....
He said he can teach me , without money, how to be ok,by discovering his religion .
And when I start reading and searching......it wasn't good cause "you tired mind"'
I guess he wanted me to know only he thought I should know:)
didnt want you spending money on therapy,he wants it all.i remeber once my rat telling me to get this stuff was good for body thats nowhen i understood the money and all the proper shops to go cost 3 dinars fs he got 20 dinars but he ho were looking western eyes wow thats cheap.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is .yes he is in Tunisia and I England .
He must know somebody that knows you, there is no other way he can know your new number, unless he has access to an email of yours that is connected with your number.
Gmail is very poor security wise. Even me, with no tech skills whatsoever, was able to get into one of my rats emails with Gmail.
Any chance you could change your emails?

Mandy 44

He must know somebody that knows you, there is no other way he can know your new number, unless he has access to an email of yours that is connected with your number.
Gmail is very poor security wise. Even me, with no tech skills whatsoever, was able to get into one of my rats emails with Gmail.
Any chance you could change your emails?
Think I may have to .Thank you hun ❤

Judithlyn

Yes it is .yes he is in Tunisia and I England .
Is your phone connected to a computer? It sounds like spyware! My laptop has spyware installed on it! I took it apart and disabled it so my computer couldn’t keep spying on me and sending the info to Tunisia!

Send his information to Interpol, The Home Office, and all embassies. Tell them what a creepy fraudulent monster he is!

Be nasty to him, degrade him, make fun of him, laugh at him and his family. Their narcissistic personalities can only handle so much of that. It took me a solid year to be left alone, and I was viciously nasty daily! It finally worked! He called me like 65 times in one night on a real phone, not apps. He called my best friends in the middle of the night, telling them to tell me to answer my phone! It was horrible! I feel for you! Report him everywhere and be nasty! Good luck!

Mandy 44

Is your phone connected to a computer? It sounds like spyware! My laptop has spyware installed on it! I took it apart and disabled it so my computer couldn’t keep spying on me and sending the info to Tunisia!

Send his information to Interpol, The Home Office, and all embassies. Tell them what a creepy fraudulent monster he is!

Be nasty to him, degrade him, make fun of him, laugh at him and his family. Their narcissistic personalities can only handle so much of that. It took me a solid year to be left alone, and I was viciously nasty daily! It finally worked! He called me like 65 times in one night on a real phone, not apps. He called my best friends in the middle of the night, telling them to tell me to answer my phone! It was horrible! I feel for you! Report him everywhere and be nasty! Good luck!
[/QUO he got my new number . Here we go again sending pictures of a broken hear.ha ha

tipme

I no they talk about respect. How disrespect able is phoning friends at that time of the morning knowing you don't live there. Mine used to do the same phone family and friends then it started rows cos people have to get up for work.

Brasilgirl

Judithlyn,
Download a software called Malwarebytes. It will remove the spyware from your computer or laptop. It is free too! At least for a trial period. But it does work!
I doubt the spyware you have us from Tunisia. It could be from anywhere. Best to clean it up.

Here is the link. It works for both mac and windows. (And Android phones)

Judithlyn

Judithlyn,
Download a software called Malwarebytes. It will remove the spyware from your computer or laptop. It is free too! At least for a trial period. But it does work!
I doubt the spyware you have us from Tunisia. It could be from anywhere. Best to clean it up.

Here is the link. It works for both mac and windows. (And Android phones)

THANK YOU very much!!! I will give it a try!!!

Top Bottom