TLR sister sites?

ijs

Hi I´m the Tiger and i will tell u something.The thing is, the Rat always loose in the end. You sit down in africa . With other words the 3.world in a country with shit up to your ears. Believe that you can milk women from the West. The truth is that we not at all want to save Africa or to share our prosperity with a lazy mama's boy or feed an African rat family.
And if we would be crazy enough to fall for a rat liar, it does not take long before we see through what imbisile he is. And who wins then? Well, let me tell you !! While we continue our life in the West, with our money, our welfare, our freedom to travel, our beautiful home, nice car and not to forget the clean, well-organized country.
The Rat sitting in same shit he was birthed into. The Rat can say "hasta la vista" to every dreams of fame and fortune in the west.
And just look at your country what it turn into! It's a "no go country" Tourism is in big trouble !! And it will take decades to built it up again, if it ever will happen !! so the truth is ... The rat will always loose. You maybe think you are a smart ass to come here and try to be rude and believe we care? Search your pockets, maybe you have a Dinnar or two to pay for your computer that Publinet so you can go on posting here
Great comment! :thumbsup:

Equal for all

And what do Tunisia have? Salt ? Where are your oil? And when did you start to dig up diamonds? And i do not think i have a sorrowful status. My status are really good. I live a happy life. I have everything i need in life. I am free and independent.
Apropo African, it will take many years of training for the people so that you come into our century. You're still on the stone throwing stage. It took some time for Africa to come down from the trees I guess. Visiting Tunisia is like visiting the Zoo
Zoo? Seriously? ???????

neat

Just fuck the fuck off!! And leave me alone. I don't know him.that's why I didn't want to get involved.
Oh Equal that was a rather agressive attack to defend yourself, what's that all about? If you did not want to get involved why post? It was only a suggestion that you might be friends with Doubi as if you read your posts and his there are similair attitudes of how you both post. Chill down this is a discussion not a fight of who can score the most points.

magic

EVERYTIME u utter these comments, it makes it harder for me to believe u r NOT all the same.in my experience no Tunisian man ever comes back with an educated argument... Usually just suck my dick,fk ur mother etc.Really ,knowledge is power,I'd b more impressed with an intelligent response

Harriett Bean

Sorry to get back to the original "TLR Sister Sites" topic, but could a separate list be made somewhere of the other sites, please? It would be good to see the strength of support and also I would like somewhere to add good websites I come across, for all to access and for re-visiting from time to time. Is this a possibility, please? Here is one example --- http://www.beznessalert.com/eng/bezness_tunisia.html

Also, I just saw a good site tonight that is not strictly "Tunisian love rats".but I think we all need help with the psychology of their abuse. --- http://www.truelovescam.com/20-characteristics-of-a-sociopath/

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Dear, there are legions of help sides for victims of scams on the internet. I prefer the best :)

But then, I don´t give a damn about the psychology of a rat feile.gif

joon

Dear, there are legions of help sides for victims of scams on the internet. I prefer the best :)

But then, I don´t give a damn about the psychology of a rat View attachment 21239
Oh Shush You care about the Psyche of the rat. @Heidi You'd be the first to put on your doctor gloves to preform lobotomies and electric shock therapy on rats. You'd probably make them stand in a tub full of water with a plugged in hair dryer, that will heal them.

Reactions: ijs

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Oh Shush You care about the Psyche of the rat. @Heidi You'd be the first to put on your doctor gloves to preform lobotomies and electric shock therapy on rats. You'd probably make them stand in a tub full of water with a plugged in hair dryer, that will heal them.
2mh5yj8.gif

Harriett Bean

All our fault, I believe that is the rats well used phrase for when they can not take responsibility for their own action or situation in life. Always pass the butt.
They love to blame others for things like their illnesses; emotional manipulation is a natural skill as if they are born with it. They never take responsibility for their own actions or for anything that happens to them; unless they can claim undeserved credit of course! They do not know the meaning of the word gratitude and how to treat a woman with respect is also alien to them.

Harriett Bean

The rat never lose!!hah, learahaha
Love Rats are all losers. They are pathetic life forms - childish liars. thieves and prostitutes - that makes them losers.
None of them are able to achieve the emotional or mental state of manhood. Incapable or respect or love, they learn from infancy only how to lie, manipulate emotions for exploitation, cauterise their consciences, deny responsibility for crimes and immoral actions, and grow puffed up egos, like little ridiculous strutting cockerels.
They live a pathetic parasitic life of exploitation and delusional pride in deception and selling their bodies. Then they die, never having loved or knowing what a real love relationship is like. God will show them where to go after that, for their eternity in hell.

Harriett Bean

Doesnt matter to me what you say,nd am not interested at all....
Stop wasting the time of genuine survivors of men with closed distorted minds like yours. Go away and join a group of cockroaches or pathetic strutting cockerels, if you feel you are better than the cockroaches. But then again, you will feel you are better than all humankind. In that case go and stand with the rats. Give them your bank details and blank cheques, your cash card and the pin number. Be a real friend instead of just spouting rubbish here.

Top Bottom