To all readers from USA and Canada...

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Laurence, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I
    I love Mango....absolutely none of the rat’s crap can get past her! She’s brilliant! Listen to her! She’s so correct! Also a few other brilliant detectives are on here! Listen to them! They are so on top of this crappy game! It’s time we, women power, bring these rats to their knees! Enough is enough!

2. Judithlyn

Yessss....I had to buy new Winter shoes, coats, jeans, sweaters, razors, deodorant, hair gel, perfume, a suitcase, etc for Abdelhak! He had nothing whenhe arrived in Japan!

Apples, Arkady, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  3. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

That’s why I’m here. To make sure it doesn’t happen.

4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

How? I love the idea, but how to completely avoid it? Their new tactic includes to marry wealthy Latin Americans then jump the border. Some Latin American countries don’t ask for a visa to Tunisians, they can stay for a while, save some money and fix their papers to USA or Canada. And the countries that requiere a visa don’t have a huge checklist so they can cover it. They know it will take time but they are willing to take that chance, specially rats with no qualifications and that are getting too old to be students and they ain’t Adonis precisely so they will take the chance of a long run just to jump over.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    Apples, Judithlyn, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  5. AmberHeart

Trip Advisor Spain has a forum about Tunisia and you won’t believe the amount of Latin American women that are or were willing to make a trip to Tunisia just to meet online Prince Charming. When they get warn of Bezness they started telling their stories just like in this forum.

Apples, Judithlyn, Epiphany and 4 others like this.
  6. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

American has been aware of this kind of marriage scam for years. Back in the 70s they had a lot of people trying to marry citizens. One little scam was marrying women and bringing them over to work in the sex trade.

7. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

The only thing we can do. Get the word out. From what I can tell the borders in the US are being tightened up, especially south of the border.

8. Judithlyn

At least, Abdelhak cannot go to my country...the USA or Canada, or many others! I hope he tries....:D He hurt me badly and I just told the truth to numerous people in power! :)

9. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

if Latin America is anything like "the narcos " various series and films it would be a whole harder world for el ratto.

10. AmberHeart

:D:D:D:D :love:

Judithlyn and Arkady like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Polygamy in Canada: An open secret January 13. 2019

Unbenannt.JPGmka.JPG

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Apples and 2 others like this.
  12. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Call me racist, I don't care. I'm far from it. But I thank God I am not married to a Muslim man. Some may not agree with that statement, but I am truly grateful to be spared from these weird hadiths, etc. I am blessed, thats for sure.

This is my truth.

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

There are muslims and there are muslims, as you can see in the video ;)

14. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I
    I wouldn’t call it racist. I would call it ‘Not accepting of their ways just as they are not accepting ours.’ We don’t have to accept their marriage beliefs. So to disagree and dislike Muslims who do want a second wife and find ways around the law is not racist. Do you hate the Muslim women and children for this? To be racist one must hate or deem a race lower regardless of gender or age. So no, I won’t call you racist. It is your choice if agree or disagree with a religion or culture. If you discriminate based on their race, that is racist. But to discriminate against rats or polygamists is not. That is chooosing to dislike/hate the behaviour of some men. Bad men are everywhere and in every race. Just Tunisia has a lot of them.
    You’re not being racist.

15. AmberHeart

This is a perfect situation for rats that con a woman to get there and then to marry a second one :Evil: Very convenient. ​

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Apples and 5 others like this.
  16. RatSnatcher

Thanks Brasilgirl. I dont even hate rats, but God knows I could not live with a Muslim man who did this. I have heard horror stories about how in the beginning they can be progressive and as they get older they get stricter with their religion. I just cant chance it.

My rat was very religious around his people and his friends, but with me, he was very non-religious. I can only imagine if we married, how he would turn in a second.

Some of them take it too far with their religious radicalism.

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I've got no truck with Islam - starting with breakfast.... ;)

Unbenannt.JPGvbgds.JPG

18. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I would never ever allow my hubby to take a second wife although it is illegal in tunisia.
    My hubby took a second wife well im out looking for a second boyfriend haha.
    Fucked up situation it is disgusting

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Apples and 5 others like this.
  19. RatSnatcher

Hahaha. You're so funny. I bet you give those people a run for their money in Tunisia when they are talking crazy. Specially the women. :D:D

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I would actually kill my husband :D
    He watched this shocked! Can't understand how man could cope with more than one wife :D
    That old Imam though, that's where it's all wrong....he shouldn't say that Canada should change its laws to suit his warped views.

If they want to live in our civilised countries, they must accept and adapt to our civilised laws, just as we had to accept and adapt to their stone age culture :rolleyes:

21. RatSnatcher

This is my issue with many people like that shierk. I would never go to a Muslim country and ask them to change their laws due to my religion. Nope, wont happen. But they do this all the time. I dont get it

22. Brasilgirl

The more accounts I read, the more thankful I am that I never went to Tunisia. These rats genuinly are messed up.

The more the world is informed, the better.
    I’ve been watching 90 day fiancé and I’ve seen a few rats. From Tunisia, Morocco, Dominican Republic, Jamaica. It really does help to let people know that these love rats are out there. I haven’t seen all of the seasons yet, but I think it’s important for people to see how the red flags are there and how the victims just don’t see them until the rat gets his PR then leaves or cheats the next day. It’s like they have at least one rat each season. I don’t know if it’s planned, but if it’s not it is alarming odds for landing in a love scam.

23. Brasilgirl

I agree. :thumbsup:

24. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I guess they never heard of the saying "Do as the Romans do"...nope, they prefer to stick to what they, themselves would do.

25. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I’m totally hooked on Catfish the US TV programme. It’s honestly amazing how many fake relationships there are there. Mostly broken hearts and not so much money or scamming just sad sick lonely people stealing profiles and cat fishing some unsuspecting person. They use similar search strategies that we do and uncover all kinds of scams. The reveals are very scary when someone finally get to meet the love of their life with an amazing personal profile but is confronted by a nerdy guy who lives in a bedroom with a computer or as often happens a same sex person pretending to be a girl or guy.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.