To all readers from USA and Canada...

Judithlyn

I
I agree, I suspect there is another woman involved here somewhere. One month since arrival and he's probably already cheating on her - lowlife :mad:

I've read that somewhere here on another thread, the rat told his victim that his friends wouldn't like her to visit the house. Clearly this is one for the 'Common rat lies' section. The crap they come out with :rolleyes:

Definitely ratty behaviour, Houssem always diverted the conversation too. The trouble is, when they answer.....they slip up on their lies eventually, so easier to give no answer.

Wonder who would have been paying for this holiday? :rolleyes:

Bloody hell, this cheeky shit didn't waste any time, did he?!! Oh my God, dirty lowlife, he can buy his own freakin car :mad:

I wouldn't believe a word of this, if it were true, he would be good husband material in Tunisia, the girls families would have been queueing up for him and he wouldn't have needed America. He's a bloody liar!

He's such a lying toad!! :eek: And all this in a week?!! He really isn't wasting time, is he? Ditto what Heidi said, with his spoken English so poor, he can't work with the general public, he'll be washing dishes. Out of curiosity, how good is his written English?

Sadly, there will be another one and she probably won't be as perceptive as you :Cry: You realised fast and got away before he could cause any real harm...sensible girl!! Hopefully, by naming and shaming him here, you may just have saved another few, so well done :) Is he in the gallery? I'm worried he'll slip under the radar on this thread.
I love Mango....absolutely none of the rat’s crap can get past her! She’s brilliant! Listen to her! She’s so correct! Also a few other brilliant detectives are on here! Listen to them! They are so on top of this crappy game! It’s time we, women power, bring these rats to their knees! Enough is enough!

Judithlyn

You can be sure that the rat will come with a small bag, not even a suitcase and without money. He will wear sneakers and will not even wear a coat, if it´s winter
Yessss....I had to buy new Winter shoes, coats, jeans, sweaters, razors, deodorant, hair gel, perfume, a suitcase, etc for Abdelhak! He had nothing whenhe arrived in Japan!

Arkady

Hello,

The "old" continent, Europe, closing slowly its border by hardening spouse immigration laws and criteria, the Tunisian internet rats changed also their target countries, ladies from Canada and the USA becoming more and more aimed. European ladies learned it the hard way, thousands and thousands of them being bitten by Tunisian rats through financial, emotional and spousal scamming, they are now more and more armed (through experience, heresay, national law enforcments, TV programs and sites like this one) against the rattery. But USA and Canadian ladies still seem so very naive and unaware of how these Tunisian internet rats operate and what their aims are with them. These ladies think in their own local way (very respectful and with good intentions, proper to their education and surroiundings) and are the ideal victims for these rats! They do have years and years of experience to catch up in comparison to their European sisters (who, by the way, still got trapped as well!)

So this is ment for you American and Canadian ladies! Scamming, talking smoothly a lady into marriage, obtaining money and papers, that's all these internet rats are after. They don't even know what the word "love" means, they just know it works perfectly well with ladies that are in need of attention, caring, flaming love declarations, marriage demands, a lovely man in their lives....especially when the lady is weakened by recent divorce, death of a beloved one, ungrateful looks, elder age, loneliness etc...

So, please, when a Tunisian (mostly younger) man is approaching you on the internet (Facebook, Badoo, other dating or even touristical sites), don't fall into the trap. All these men are after is money and papers to get out of the country into the ElDorado (that's what they think of foreign countries). They're smooth talkers, they learned how to use (fake) love for their aims. Be Wise and aware of this and don't let them the chance of talking you into a virtual Relationship, as this is the first step into misery for you and your beloved ones!!!!
That’s why I’m here. To make sure it doesn’t happen.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
That’s why I’m here. To make sure it doesn’t happen.
How? I love the idea, but how to completely avoid it? Their new tactic includes to marry wealthy Latin Americans then jump the border. Some Latin American countries don’t ask for a visa to Tunisians, they can stay for a while, save some money and fix their papers to USA or Canada. And the countries that requiere a visa don’t have a huge checklist so they can cover it. They know it will take time but they are willing to take that chance, specially rats with no qualifications and that are getting too old to be students and they ain’t Adonis precisely so they will take the chance of a long run just to jump over.

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Trip Advisor Spain has a forum about Tunisia and you won’t believe the amount of Latin American women that are or were willing to make a trip to Tunisia just to meet online Prince Charming. When they get warn of Bezness they started telling their stories just like in this forum.

Arkady

There is something you can do to help your friend even though she is unlikely to listen to your advice. Canada Immigration has become very aware (finally) of marriage scams and want to put an end to them. Your friend's Tunisian husband might not know about the two year requirement (i.e. having to stay in the marriage for two years before he gets a permanent visa). This is the CIC site and there are also ways to report what you believe to be a scam. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/marriage.asp
American has been aware of this kind of marriage scam for years. Back in the 70s they had a lot of people trying to marry citizens. One little scam was marrying women and bringing them over to work in the sex trade.

Arkady

How? I love the idea, but how to completely avoid it? Their new tactic includes to marry wealthy Latin Americans then jump the border. Some Latin American countries don’t ask for a visa to Tunisians, they can stay for a while, save some money and fix their papers to USA or Canada. And the countries that requiere a visa don’t have a huge checklist so they can cover it. They know it will take time but they are willing to take that chance, specially rats with no qualifications and that are getting too old to be students and they ain’t Adonis precisely so they will take the chance of a long run just to jump over.
The only thing we can do. Get the word out. From what I can tell the borders in the US are being tightened up, especially south of the border.

Judithlyn

At least, Abdelhak cannot go to my country...the USA or Canada, or many others! I hope he tries....:D He hurt me badly and I just told the truth to numerous people in power! :)

Femme Fatale

Polygamy in Canada: An open secret January 13. 2019

View attachment 52709

Call me racist, I don't care. I'm far from it. But I thank God I am not married to a Muslim man. Some may not agree with that statement, but I am truly grateful to be spared from these weird hadiths, etc. I am blessed, thats for sure.

This is my truth.

Brasilgirl

I
Call me racist, I don't care. I'm far from it. But I thank God I am not married to a Muslim man. Some may not agree with that statement, but I am truly grateful to be spared from these weird hadiths, etc. I am blessed, thats for sure.

This is my truth.
I wouldn’t call it racist. I would call it ‘Not accepting of their ways just as they are not accepting ours.’ We don’t have to accept their marriage beliefs. So to disagree and dislike Muslims who do want a second wife and find ways around the law is not racist. Do you hate the Muslim women and children for this? To be racist one must hate or deem a race lower regardless of gender or age. So no, I won’t call you racist. It is your choice if agree or disagree with a religion or culture. If you discriminate based on their race, that is racist. But to discriminate against rats or polygamists is not. That is chooosing to dislike/hate the behaviour of some men. Bad men are everywhere and in every race. Just Tunisia has a lot of them.
You’re not being racist.

Femme Fatale

I

I wouldn’t call it racist. I would call it ‘Not accepting of their ways just as they are not accepting ours.’ We don’t have to accept their marriage beliefs. So to disagree and dislike Muslims who do want a second wife and find ways around the law is not racist. Do you hate the Muslim women and children for this? To be racist one must hate or deem a race lower regardless of gender or age. So no, I won’t call you racist. It is your choice if agree or disagree with a religion or culture. If you discriminate based on their race, that is racist. But to discriminate against rats or polygamists is not. That is chooosing to dislike/hate the behaviour of some men. Bad men are everywhere and in every race. Just Tunisia has a lot of them.
You’re not being racist.
Thanks Brasilgirl. I dont even hate rats, but God knows I could not live with a Muslim man who did this. I have heard horror stories about how in the beginning they can be progressive and as they get older they get stricter with their religion. I just cant chance it.

My rat was very religious around his people and his friends, but with me, he was very non-religious. I can only imagine if we married, how he would turn in a second.

Some of them take it too far with their religious radicalism.

Femme Fatale

I would never ever allow my hubby to take a second wife although it is illegal in tunisia.
My hubby took a second wife well im out looking for a second boyfriend haha.
Fucked up situation it is disgusting
Hahaha. You're so funny. I bet you give those people a run for their money in Tunisia when they are talking crazy. Specially the women. :D:D

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Polygamy in Canada: An open secret January 13. 2019

View attachment 52709

I would actually kill my husband :D
He watched this shocked! Can't understand how man could cope with more than one wife :D
That old Imam though, that's where it's all wrong....he shouldn't say that Canada should change its laws to suit his warped views.

If they want to live in our civilised countries, they must accept and adapt to our civilised laws, just as we had to accept and adapt to their stone age culture :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

He watched this shocked! Can't understand how man could cope with more than one wife :D
That old Imam though, that's where it's all wrong....he shouldn't say that Canada should change its laws to suit his warped views.

If they want to live in our civilised countries, they must accept and adapt to our civilised laws, just as we had to accept and adapt to their stone age culture :rolleyes:
This is my issue with many people like that shierk. I would never go to a Muslim country and ask them to change their laws due to my religion. Nope, wont happen. But they do this all the time. I dont get it

Brasilgirl

Thanks Brasilgirl. I dont even hate rats, but God knows I could not live with a Muslim man who did this. I have heard horror stories about how in the beginning they can be progressive and as they get older they get stricter with their religion. I just cant chance it.

My rat was very religious around his people and his friends, but with me, he was very non-religious. I can only imagine if we married, how he would turn in a second.

Some of them take it too far with their religious radicalism.
The more accounts I read, the more thankful I am that I never went to Tunisia. These rats genuinly are messed up.

The more the world is informed, the better.
I’ve been watching 90 day fiancé and I’ve seen a few rats. From Tunisia, Morocco, Dominican Republic, Jamaica. It really does help to let people know that these love rats are out there. I haven’t seen all of the seasons yet, but I think it’s important for people to see how the red flags are there and how the victims just don’t see them until the rat gets his PR then leaves or cheats the next day. It’s like they have at least one rat each season. I don’t know if it’s planned, but if it’s not it is alarming odds for landing in a love scam.

Brasilgirl

I agree. :thumbsup:

Epiphany

This is my issue with many people like that shierk. I would never go to a Muslim country and ask them to change their laws due to my religion. Nope, wont happen. But they do this all the time. I dont get it
I guess they never heard of the saying "Do as the Romans do"...nope, they prefer to stick to what they, themselves would do.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
The more accounts I read, the more thankful I am that I never went to Tunisia. These rats genuinly are messed up.

The more the world is informed, the better.
I’ve been watching 90 day fiancé and I’ve seen a few rats. From Tunisia, Morocco, Dominican Republic, Jamaica. It really does help to let people know that these love rats are out there. I haven’t seen all of the seasons yet, but I think it’s important for people to see how the red flags are there and how the victims just don’t see them until the rat gets his PR then leaves or cheats the next day. It’s like they have at least one rat each season. I don’t know if it’s planned, but if it’s not it is alarming odds for landing in a love scam.
I’m totally hooked on Catfish the US TV programme. It’s honestly amazing how many fake relationships there are there. Mostly broken hearts and not so much money or scamming just sad sick lonely people stealing profiles and cat fishing some unsuspecting person. They use similar search strategies that we do and uncover all kinds of scams. The reveals are very scary when someone finally get to meet the love of their life with an amazing personal profile but is confronted by a nerdy guy who lives in a bedroom with a computer or as often happens a same sex person pretending to be a girl or guy.

Top Bottom