to the ones who are in realtionships...

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by uk_girl2012, Sep 6, 2011.

1. surf

surf Well-Known Member

I know a Tunisia guy who got a visit visa to uk on two separate occasions to visit two different British women . He was a rat no doubt . He was a teacher ...your partner needs a proper professional job to get a visit visa such as teacher , doctor , lawyer etc .
    He worked as animation in the summer holidays (to meet British women , gain money from them etc)
    He also had over 20,000 dinar in the bank (I seen the proof as he left a bank statement in his old room at hotel which I was in) I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen it . Ofcourse it must of been scammed from somewhere . They need a large amount in their own account .
    Also they need their own bought property to gain a visit visa .
    Perhaps this gives you an idea of what you will need
    They a

AnAngel likes this.
  2. AnAngel

AnAngel Member

Thank you both, very helpful :) X

3. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

BIG problem is they ask the women to put 10.000 - 20,000 dinar into their bank account to help them get the visa, promising to pay it back Hhhhhhhh

surf, Fern and FoolInLove like this.
  4. AnAngel

AnAngel Member

I know a woman who actually did that...more fool her!

surf and FoolInLove like this.
  5. WomenBeWise

WomenBeWise Active Member

Very easy indeed for people to pull the "racist" card out when they don't get their own way. The early comments are about getting a fair and equitable system for all migrants.

The UK government should do as the Tunisian government do. Get the individual (not a wife or sponsor) to prove income. That is a minimum amount into a bank account every month, plus a home etc

Myself and my friends have essentially BOUGHT our life in Tunisia and will have to continue to do that until the day we die if we wish to remain here. We pay privately for healthcare; totally self funding and take nothing from the state etc. Tunisian "playboys" should be made to do the same. Unless you have essential skills (and your ability to serve coffee isn't one of them) if you can't afford to live in our country you should not be allowed to enter it nor have access to healthcare paid for by existing tax payers.

And I am NOT racist having had friends of all colours, nationalities, religions all my life. It is, I repeat, about getting a fair and equitable social system in place.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    Mango Chutney, Amira, CUDDLE and 4 others like this.