Touhami - Movenpick and Orient Palace Security

simple

Ratslayer
never cease to amaze me ,,His wife is proberly in on the act .Maybe she should go out and find some male tourists,then they can both give each other diseases .You cant say the wife dosnt know ,he must get untold phone calls and texts from different women and money from western union .Tunisian women keep tabs on their husbands ,they have a highly developed gossip system .

F

fann

There are a few annoying men working in front of the Movenpick...

One day I got so fed up with their ''hello, how are you,... " that I answered I thought they were there to protect my safety and not to chat me up.

We also reported it to the managment (but nothing changed)

I don't say they are Rats, just irritating men !

simple

Ratslayer
Ive had two relationships with 2 different Tunisian men ,One worked in Amen Bank ,the second had an engineers degree and was a teacher in Tunis university ......Both turned out to be worse than any animator ,waitor or medina boy .....Dont think your safe ,if your bf dosnt work in tourism ,,,Its the mindset ,the mentality towards anything that isnt Tunisian ....The lack of respect towards the west .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Taken a long time but eventually felt empowered enough today to email a complaint to the hotel about him :)

I removed my first post as I still felt a little that surely it can't have all been lies, probably much the same emotion we all go through. So had a little wobble and removed it! Anyway wobble gone! Is anyone on any French forums regarding TLR's? I would love to post his picture up on there as I know for a fact he either has a French girlfriend or is trying to get one, last time he answered his phone it was in French ;)

Let's hope that given they are an International hotel chain they take notice, I have asked for an update from them as to what course of action they have taken.

Sick of staying quiet - the more noise we make the more progress we might make, sadly I don't think this will happen but we have to keep trying :Cry:.

The worm has turned at last - no more the victim :whistle:

simple

Ratslayer
Taken a long time but eventually felt empowered enough today to email a complaint to the hotel about him :)

I removed my first post as I still felt a little that surely it can't have all been lies, probably much the same emotion we all go through. So had a little wobble and removed it! Anyway wobble gone! Is anyone on any French forums regarding TLR's? I would love to post his picture up on there as I know for a fact he either has a French girlfriend or is trying to get one, last time he answered his phone it was in French ;)

Let's hope that given they are an International hotel chain they take notice, I have asked for an update from them as to what course of action they have taken.

Sick of staying quiet - the more noise we make the more progress we might make, sadly I don't think this will happen but we have to keep trying :Cry:.

Im proud of ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx Even if you get no results ...You can say to yourself ,"Im not letting him walk all over me "..Your fighting back and standing up for yourself .Not all of us can do this ,,,so we have to do it for the ones who cant do it for themselves ....The realisation of exactly what they have done to you ,,hits quick and hard ,,Some take a long time to get to this point ,but eventually we all see the truth ...

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much Simple! It has hit quick and hard as you say, literally just today! I will get some kind of result, I am a tenacious B with an Itch when I get the bit between my teeth!

For me it is not so much what he did to me but what he will continue to do to other women! These rats need to continue to be named and shamed.

I can only thank TLR and my suspicions that I have only lost (in comparison to others) relatively little :love:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
From
ToCC

Dear Mrs
Thank you very much for your eMail wich has immediately been escalated to my Office.
I will personally follow on all your allegations and come back to you with an appropriate answer in due corse.
I am wishing you an nice evening.
Sincerely, yours

--------------------------------------------------------
Peter J. Schönenberger
General Manager

Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse
Boulevard du 14 Janvier 2011
P. O. Box 114
4039 Sousse
Tunisia

At least it has been escalated, I won't let it rest!

I

icequeen

From
ToCC

Dear Mrs
Thank you very much for your eMail wich has immediately been escalated to my Office.
I will personally follow on all your allegations and come back to you with an appropriate answer in due corse.
I am wishing you an nice evening.
Sincerely, yours

--------------------------------------------------------
Peter J. Schönenberger
General Manager

Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse
Boulevard du 14 Janvier 2011
P. O. Box 114
4039 Sousse
Tunisia

At least it has been escalated, I won't let it rest!

Sadly, I wouldn't expect much to come of it, they don't seem to bother much about their behaviour in general. I stayed there a couple of times and the one time my dad wasn't with us, my mum was ready to kill the security guys. One of the nights my brother and I were going to watch the football with 2 tunisian friends who we had known for 7 years. We were waiting outside the entrance for my brother to come down and my mum was chatting to them (before planning on going back to her room). The security guards obviously decided we were a pair of stupid tourists hanging out with young guys…they actually tried to forcefully move us. Attempted to grab my mum and push her away, to which of course she reacted as did the guys we were with. My brother turned up and it was very, VERY close to all kicking off, one of the guys we were with was so so angry and wasn't going to walk away but my mum told us to just go. She promptly went inside to speak to the manager (who was always wandering about) but kept getting excuses and "reasoning" and absolutely no apology for their behaviour. It was completely dismissed by a number of members of staff but eventually the actual manager apologised..which isn't quite enough. These men actually attempted to manhandle us in front of the hotel for anyone to see..and a lot of people noticed. I briefly expected more of the Movenpick..but… bit silly to really!

Nali

Hi! Put him here, women in France use this to denounce the rats too...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Les-Bezness-Tunisiens/157525104306650?fref=ts

M

marilyna

Sadly, I wouldn't expect much to come of it, they don't seem to bother much about their behaviour in general. I stayed there a couple of times and the one time my dad wasn't with us, my mum was ready to kill the security guys. One of the nights my brother and I were going to watch the football with 2 tunisian friends who we had known for 7 years. We were waiting outside the entrance for my brother to come down and my mum was chatting to them (before planning on going back to her room). The security guards obviously decided we were a pair of stupid tourists hanging out with young guys…they actually tried to forcefully move us. Attempted to grab my mum and push her away, to which of course she reacted as did the guys we were with. My brother turned up and it was very, VERY close to all kicking off, one of the guys we were with was so so angry and wasn't going to walk away but my mum told us to just go. She promptly went inside to speak to the manager (who was always wandering about) but kept getting excuses and "reasoning" and absolutely no apology for their behaviour. It was completely dismissed by a number of members of staff but eventually the actual manager apologised..which isn't quite enough. These men actually attempted to manhandle us in front of the hotel for anyone to see..and a lot of people noticed. I briefly expected more of the Movenpick..but… bit silly to really!
Gosh that is terrible. I hope you put a review on Trip advisor about your experience. You are manhandled by Hotel staff, and management do sweet FA, outrageous:mad:

R

ratterminator

Thank you so much Simple! It has hit quick and hard as you say, literally just today! I will get some kind of result, I am a tenacious B with an Itch when I get the bit between my teeth!

For me it is not so much what he did to me but what he will continue to do to other women! These rats need to continue to be named and shamed.

I can only thank TLR and my suspicions that I have only lost (in comparison to others) relatively little :love:
Well done MH007 for picking yourself up and getting your spirit back.Mine too is a security person,now chef securitee at the Royal Kenz in kantaoui.I believed him,then didnt,then did,but got suspitious and instinct kicked in.i found him on a german dating site.Now,i feel free.Always trust your instincts.All the best.big hugs.xx

simple

Ratslayer
Well done MH007 for picking yourself up and getting your spirit back.Mine too is a security person,now chef securitee at the Royal Kenz in kantaoui.I believed him,then didnt,then did,but got suspitious and instinct kicked in.i found him on a german dating site.Now,i feel free.Always trust your instincts.All the best.big hugs.xx
Bleeding wankers the lot of them !!!!Good for you rattertminator ,,,Kick his arse back to the gutter you found him from !!

A

Alien

Hi Ratterminator,
Which was that dating site? Just to know it......

What you say: "I believed him,then didnt,then did...." - I think most of girls feel this about their rats...... You are lucky to find the proof! Well done!

R

ratterminator

Hi Ratterminator,
Which was that dating site? Just to know it......

What you say: "I believed him,then didnt,then did...." - I think most of girls feel this about their rats...... You are lucky to find the proof! Well done!
Hiya Alien.Ihe dating site i found him on is Fdating.com .x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
If only you knew what it took to me stay off from commenting his appearance- out of respect for you.:D
I don't know why so many of them all have this hair style which is ghastly.
Lol don't hold back - no idea where my head was!

He was a little lighter in the weight category and the hair style is new although the hair previously was solid with gel.

Comment as you like - I have been over him for years and just feel sorry for his wife that was apparently his sister :whistle:

MH x