TUI MAGIC LIFE SKANES - MONASTIR

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi my girls. just got home. Report has been made. Because it was a direct threat against a child, children's services will be notified but since baby is with me and in no danger, this is just added protection for us and plays in my favor.

This report will be noted on all police systems throughout Canada and if by chance, he does try to apply for a visa here, or enters the country, this threat and report will show up at all border controls and the embassy. It makes it worse for him because he threatened a child.

He will never get into this country. 2 visa rejections now this. It's guaranteed.

I want to know will this report show for him if lets say the US Embassy or another country searches his name?

Will this show in Tunisia? I forgot to ask the officer.

But since you ladies are so knowledgeable I know one of you would know the answer to my questions. :)

Private message me the reply if you want incase we have spying eyes here who will relay the info to him
(I know of 1 set of eyes on here).. so he wont know the reply.
Very well done on what is a huge step for you - I know how incredibly hard it must have been.

Please can you pm the set of eyes that is on here?

Well done again.

MH x

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I dont know what happened to the block on my phone. I just received a text from him threatening to take my son from me.

This is the translated text:

A woman from your city she knows all your family and she knows everything about you and your past and your filth.

Now she will...

(1 of 2)

Take my baby from you to live with his father a clean life not a dirty life of lies.

Your mask has fallen off and the truth shown (1 of 2) all by itself and the good people have good people and soon you will get a surprise from me. The film started and the end will arrive shortly.
You need to report this to the police. If she takes your son it is kidnapping!! This is serious!
And what surprise? That is very threatening.
Please call the police! Don’t wait.

Shyra

Very well done on what is a huge step for you - I know how incredibly hard it must have been.

Please can you pm the set of eyes that is on here?

Well done again.

MH x

I have sent you a private message my dear :love: :)

Shyra

Some good news to share in regards to this Vermin yackbag...I hope it remains this way (fingers crossed).

Since the block on my phone clearly did not work, I just took it off completely and...I have heard NOTHING from him since the threatening text I received Saturday morning which I reported to Police and all other violence and harrassement we endured at his hands. Some of the people he has harassed online have stepped also forward and given a statement to police which have also been added to mine. A total of 6 and counting are now in the criminal computer system with various legal services and embassies.

I knew this day would come...and to be honest, reporting him wasn't even difficult to do at all. Never thought twice about it. Received the text, notified my angels here and I was running out the door immediately after.

He thought by putting the ultimate fear in me would somehow change my mind, come crawling back and give him the money he was demanding for.

NEVER did he think for even a milisecond I'd involve law enforcement but I did.

He promised me a surprise in his text that the film has now begun and the end will arrive shortly.

Hmmm...SURPRISE!!! I beat him to it. hahaha

The end did arrive probably earlier than he thought it would.

He must feel like a total failure and a puss now that his control and power have been taken away by a woman...and not just any woman...but his wife!!! LOL

I told him it would be in his best interest to love me and be faithful to not play games, I never said why..but he knows now I'm guessing. :)

I Feel so good.... Really Really Really good.

Thank you all for your continued advice, encouragement, kindness, concern and support.

Praying that my future posts continue to be this positive!!! :D

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Some good news to share in regards to this Vermin yackbag...I hope it remains this way (fingers crossed).

Since the block on my phone clearly did not work, I just took it off completely and...I have heard NOTHING from him since the threatening text I received Saturday morning which I reported to Police and all other violence and harrassement we endured at his hands. Some of the people he has harassed online have stepped also forward and given a statement to police which have also been added to mine. A total of 6 and counting are now in the criminal computer system with various legal services and embassies.

I knew this day would come...and to be honest, reporting him wasn't even difficult to do at all. Never thought twice about it. Received the text, notified my angels here and I was running out the door immediately after.

He thought by putting the ultimate fear in me would somehow change my mind, come crawling back and give him the money he was demanding for.

He promised me a surprise in his text that the film has now begun and the end will arrive shortly.

Hmmm...SURPRISE!!! I beat him to it. hahaha

The end did arrive probably earlier than he thought it would.

He must feel like a total failure and a puss now that his control and power have been taken away by a woman...and not just any woman...but his wife!!! LOL

I told him it would be in his best interest to love me and be faithful to not play games, I never said why..but he knows now I'm guessing. :)

I Feel so good.... Really Really Really good.

Thank you all for your continued advice, encouragement, kindness, concern and support.

Praying that my future posts continue to be this positive!!! :D
Well done you and it proves your strength not just in yourself but as a woman.

YOU deserve a good man and one day he will appear. If not then hell mend them and get out there and live your life as you want to.

Continue to completely ignore anything he throws at you because he. He will try tears, sympathy and guilt.

Stay strong and well done again.

MH x

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking tough and not thinking about consequences seems to be part of the arabic society, you can notice that in other countries as well. It needs really to be poined out that, although there is always a slight danger (which should always be considered in a specific case) in threats, 99% of all threats have no foundation or means to be followed up on their part.

Shyra

I downloaded whatsapp a few days ago and didnt even notice until today who was there on my contact list!! *GAG*

So now he's got I dont know how many facebooks, messenger accounts for his womanizing and rat infesting purposes but now add Whats App to that list!!!

BEWARE LADIES!!! DO NOT..& I REPEAT....DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR # OR ENGAGE WITH THIS DIRTY TUNISIAN COCKROACH RAT... HE IS SMOOTH AND SLIMY LIKE A SLUG...DONT FALL FOR IT...IF YOU DO...HE WILL INFEST YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WITH THE TUNISIAN NARCISSISTIC PLAGUE!!!

IF YOU HAVENT READ PAST POSTS...

I AM HIS WIFE...MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN...AND I KNOW HIM BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE SHOULD EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO. SERIOUSLY DISGUSTING CREATURE THIS RAT DISGUISED AS HUMAN IS!!!

BE WARNED LADIES.

I KNOW HIS TRICKS.

FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Shyra

Another update on this slime.

Friend of mine who he sent a friend request to and didnt know she knew me sent me this by mms just now.

If he did lose his job at the hotel...good for him. He shouldn't be drinking on the job, smoking the wacky tabaky on the job, having alcohol in his room, smoking in prohibited places, using the hotel as a brothel and using his job to meet women and have sexual encounters and extra marital affairs with guests...and dont do these things while on video calls where your photo can be taken as proof, brag about it in writing messages, which are clear hard evidence and especially not with someone who knows how to contact your employer/head office!! hahahahaha

I hope he had to Move back to mommy and daddy's in Kairouan. Back to a life of begging people for 1 dinar everyday and spending his days sitting in coffee shops drinking 500 milime cups of coffee. Awww!! LOL!!!

And if he is working in Sousse...he's probably a waiter, the most disgusting kind. Serves him right. Pardon the Pun...NOT!!! Bahahahahaha

Clearly a Desperado!!! LOL!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Shyra

Hello my angels!!! I hope everyone is doing well. I know I have been MIA for a while. Took a break from Social Media to focus on healing and spend time with my babies and I must say we all have made such tremendous progress.

The Venemous Snake Rat has been no contact for over a month since the threat of abduction he made against our son.

But...I have had a dealing with some chick he works with or as she said "worked with" meaning past tense?? Lost his job perhaps!? Dont know...Dont care.

Life is better. Everything is great. Looking forward to the future...met someone new but taking things real slow as friends right now...as I am still married and I will not go against my marriage vows even though he clearly has multiple times and most importantly...he's not a Rat!! hahaha

I have Rat radar on...did my own investigating which is kinda my norm now even if he isn't from Tunisia. Just a reflex now I guess. Sad...but true.

Just being overly cautious especially for my prince and princess.

Just thought I'd share my good news with all of you and let you know all is well. I think this demonic creature from hell who is walking amongst us on earth has finally given up after this last attempt because well...She got told and so did he... and it wasn't nice. lol It was actually worse than the messages sent to the old decrepit 50 year old hogwarth he cheated with. So no posting that message 99%...of it would be blacked out!!! hahaha

Anyhoo ladies...I am glad to be back and sharing this good news with you.

Hope you all are well and happy as well!!

Luv u all my girls!! xo

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back @Shyra

It's always nice when members come back and update us and is really nice when it's a positive outcome - there is life after rats even though it doesn't feel like it at the time.

Being cautious is good and i'm so pleased you have met someone new and away from rats.

Your post will help members still going through pain and anguish - thank you.

MH x

Galleta

Hello my angels!!! I hope everyone is doing well. I know I have been MIA for a while. Took a break from Social Media to focus on healing and spend time with my babies and I must say we all have made such tremendous progress.

The Venemous Snake Rat has been no contact for over a month since the threat of abduction he made against our son.

But...I have had a dealing with some chick he works with or as she said "worked with" meaning past tense?? Lost his job perhaps!? Dont know...Dont care.

Life is better. Everything is great. Looking forward to the future...met someone new but taking things real slow as friends right now...as I am still married and I will not go against my marriage vows even though he clearly has multiple times and most importantly...he's not a Rat!! hahaha

I have Rat radar on...did my own investigating which is kinda my norm now even if he isn't from Tunisia. Just a reflex now I guess. Sad...but true.

Just being overly cautious especially for my prince and princess.

Just thought I'd share my good news with all of you and let you know all is well. I think this demonic creature from hell who is walking amongst us on earth has finally given up after this last attempt because well...She got told and so did he... and it wasn't nice. lol It was actually worse than the messages sent to the old decrepit 50 year old hogwarth he cheated with. So no posting that message 99%...of it would be blacked out!!! hahaha

Anyhoo ladies...I am glad to be back and sharing this good news with you.

Hope you all are well and happy as well!!

Luv u all my girls!! xo
Hahaha ... less of the “old n decrepit” quotes please. Some of us 50 year olds are still in good shape and able to function ( just about...)

Shyra

Hahaha ... less of the “old n decrepit” quotes please. Some of us 50 year olds are still in good shape and able to function ( just about...)
No offence to the other 50 year olds out there!!! My sis just turned 50 as well!! hahahaha Only speaking in regards to the cheating "V" who loves young married Tunisian Love Rats!!! And when I say 50 as being old, I am not saying it actually is, because Im going to get there soon enough and I am going to be fabulous like you ladies who are already there!!! haha I mean it in the sense that 50 being too old for him, he's only 23 making her 27 years older than he is!!! hahaha

Love all my angels whether you are 20, 30, 50, 70 or 100!!! You all are inspirations and quite frankly...beautiful, respectable people who deserve all of the best in life!!! xox

Top Bottom