TUI MAGIC LIFE SKANES - MONASTIR

Heidi

Administrator
How to Stop All Friend Requests on Facebook

Co-authored by wikiHow Staff | Tech Tested
Updated: August 1, 2019

This wikiHow teaches you how to reduce the number of people who can send you a friend request on Facebook by changing the friend request filter from "Everyone" to "Friends of Friends". While you can't turn off friend requests entirely, changing the filter will drastically cut down on the number of people who can friend you.

Shyra

Are you ok in your head you add people who live in Kairouan and you talk like that in statuses and put photos like that?

I don't know what exactly you are trying to do
but do what you want there not like this

you put my family's name and all of these people you added know my family

You want my family to be dirty because of you or what?

I am going to block you so that I cannot see your filth ever again and if you want to put naked photos or have sex in real or on cam I don't care.

I spit on you

All he can see are public posts and I have no idea what he is refrerring to as being "dirty" I see nothing.

And furthermore...even if there was...its my facebook and I can do what I want. He should have thought about that BEFORE HE told his friends to add me ;)

He is pojecting blame. Trying to find a reason...an excuse to justify his filth by making me look like the dirty one.

Ive never once had cam sex with anyone or sex in real with anyone be him and he knows that.

He's just mad because I've been ignoring him but like he said...no one read what I posted on his wall in his old facebook so maybe people will read what I posted on mine and realize where the REAL filth comes from!!

He blocked me so I WIN!!! :)

Attachments

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Are you ok in your head you add people who live in Kairouan and you talk like that in statuses and put photos like that?

I don't know what exactly you are trying to do
but do what you want there not like this

you put my family's name and all of these people you added know my family

You want my family to be dirty because of you or what?

I am going to block you so that I cannot see your filth ever again and if you want to put naked photos or have sex in real or on cam I don't care.

I spit on you

All he can see are public posts and I have no idea what he is refrerring to as being "dirty" I see nothing.

And furthermore...even if there was...its my facebook and I can do what I want. He should have thought about that BEFORE HE told his friends to add me ;)

He is pojecting blame. Trying to find a reason...an excuse to justify his filth by making me look like the dirty one.

Ive never once had cam sex with anyone or sex in real with anyone be him and he knows that.

He's just mad because I've been ignoring him but like he said...no one read what I posted on his wall in his old facebook so maybe people will read what I posted on mine and realize where the REAL filth comes from!!

He blocked me so I WIN!!! :)
Aww he is concerned about whatever you chose to do with your life while he decided to abandon his family to live with other woman.
Funny how they all want to spit on the women they betrayed :Evil:

Shyra

texts messages I received after he blocked me on facebook.

Are you normal in your head all these men live in Kairouan are friends with you, people who know my family see comments like that and photos of you like that. Delete my last name from your fb and stay with your filth alone if you want to have cam sex or sex in real do what you want but far away from my family.

You are insane. I don't understand what you are trying to show but this gesture (1 of 2) is dirty if you will continue to do that. if you have some respect for my family, not me you will stop doing that because these people know my family.

I have no idea what the hell he is even talking about!!! LOL nowhere on my facebook do I have dirty pictures or even revealing pictures of myself. I am always respectful. Ummm...I have never spoken about having cam sex or having sexual related comments anywhere. He can see only public posts and even the private ones dont have anything explicit or remotely even close to what he is saying.

Wow this guy is seriously delusional. If anyone dirtied his family name...it was him. If anyone showed disrespect for his family it was him.

Why delete his name? He doesnt want the next victim to find me? Doesnt want these guys I added to know the truth about him? Awwww too bad. Im leaving his name there. hahahaha Its legally mine now. stupid ass.

This behavior is not normal. I know he is trying to justify the evil things he has done to our family by trying his hardest to make me the evil one, but to actually accuse me of having cam sex and posting comments about it on my wall is rediculous!!

Posting dirty photos of myself? what!? where?

Accusing me of dirtying the name Bouabid!!

Excuse me!?

I have nothing but love and respect for his family.

If he had any respect for them he never would have sex with other women while being married to me and abandonning his children for another woman and his children!!

He NEVER would have sworn by saying wallah on his mother's life that he wasn't cheating and LIE!! He never would do that if he had any respect for them at all!!

He never would make a facebook with my son's name and photo pretending to love and miss him when HE ABANDONNED HIM and replaced him with another woman's children!!

He NEVER would have disrespected God or anyone by doing so much evil and taking the Quran in his hands and say wallah he never cheated and LIE!!

If anyone has dirtied the name BOUABID it is HIM!! ONLY HIM!!! I did NOTHING as you can see!!!

Hes demented. He honestly needs to be admitted into a mental ward but even that I dont think will help. But at least he'd be locked away from society!!

If he's so worried about his name and family he should have thought about that BEFORE he decided to stick his teenie weenie in other women's holes obviously they are man caves, open to the public.

Disgusting rat pig and his hoes.

Now Im going to nail his ass. He won't wish he never met me...He's going to wish he never even came into existance by the time I'm done with him!!!

Attachments

tipme

@Femme Fatale & @Laura2014

Hey ladies. I am doing as well as can be expected I guess. This text through me off a little considering I had put it in my head that he would never contact me again but it's also kinda weird, it made me feel a little better too. I can't explain why, even though it was an open message and there was nothing pertaining to our situation or the misery he caused...I am curious as to what he wants but I know if I do reply, it will be as you said Laura, accusations or it will be nothing but a bag of bullshit lies to hook me in again and then I'll be constantly on edge, walking on egg shells, waiting for the day he abandons us and relive this pain again. There is no way in bloody hell that he will ever be faithful. He has committed major siny already and I dont know what the hell he's trying to do now. It states in the Quran that paradise is under a mother's feet, he has taken the Quran in his hands and swore on it he wasn't talking to her stating wallah wallah wallah on his mother's life he wasn't cheating, stating wallah on the Quran he contacted a lawyer and started the divorce, all in messages that can prove it and he lied about everything by his own admission in written messages as well. He has absolutely no respect for his mother, so that tells me right there if his mother's life isn't important to him that he can swear on it and lie, then he obviously cannot and does not have any respect for women in general. I am starting to think that maybe I could use this text as closure, even if it is an open one.
yes swear on his mums life what a low life

tipme

I ordered a new phone since he smashed this one and it cannot be fixed because a piece of the motherboard is showing in the corner. :mad: But its all well and dandy...my daughter threw his phone against the wall in retaliation for breaking my phone, she got talked to about it being not a good thing to do, but inside I was laughing my ass off lol So when my new phone arrives, I am switching cell phone providers and getting a whole new number under someone else's name. Someone he doesn't know lol. He'll never find me...ever again. ;)
there like bouncing balls keep coming back

tipme

yea swinging doors
I love a woman who comes out fighting and annihilates their overgrown ego and self importance. Best revenge is totally block and ignore. It drives them crazy. In most relationship as one door closes another opens. Rats are different, they like to keep all the doors open - just in case.
yea swinging doors

Shyra

yea swinging doors

yea swinging doors
he always blocks and unblocks me. this time I don't think he will because he's got his possie watching me. But whatever. Even if he does unblock me...which IF he does it will be after a while and he'll find that I too, blocked him back!!

BURN!! LOL

Gotta love how facebook allows you to block the people in return who have blocked you. I love that new feature lol

Just waiting to see if he filed divorce papers and if I receive them. He clearly stated in messages that he already told "his lawyer" if he even has one that I was in agreement, but came to ask me if I was only after telling him that to which I replied No that I wasn't.

He's digging himself a very very deep grave that he will not be able to get himself out of.

The relief of sticking it to him where its going to hurt the most. LOL :)

Shyra

He is starting to harass my family. Sending them rude and insulting messages to pass onto me. Tell her this... and this... and this..

Any advice on what I can do from a legal standpoint in this regard if anything??

He's honestly a freakin looney tooney!!!

LauraR

He is starting to harass my family. Sending them rude and insulting messages to pass onto me. Tell her this... and this... and this..

Any advice on what I can do from a legal standpoint in this regard if anything??

Hey,

I've just been reading through your post, I'm so sorry for whats been happening to you but you seem like an incredible strong woman,

As to your question, I would go to speak to someone at your local police and find out what there is that can be done in regards to online harassment. They should be able to at least advise you!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member

Shyra, legally....there is not a damn thing you can do. I went through this exact experience myself with my rat, and another rat here on the forum.
Tunisia has no harassment laws, these rats are protected by their third world location. I have involved the police myself, they cannot do anything.

I am currently going through this shit with the online rat from here again, what I’ve done, is post a status explaining to my friends and family that this rat is back on the scene again, and that if he messages, screenshot the evidence, report for harassment and block, but crucially: IGNORE!!
If any one of them replies to him, he gets the reaction he seeks....it is crucial they ignore, as to reply plays into his ratty paws.

My family and friends are still being harassed now, my account is like Fort Knox, but there are no privacy settings for cover pics, so he screenshot their names from likes and comments on it. I now have no cover pic, as this is a way of protecting my people.....it might be worth your while doing this too, plus make sure your friends list is hidden, and your account is fully secure, nothing public at all, including all profile pics and previous cover pics.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

Ask them to block him. Block from every conceivable Avenue. Make it impossible for him to contact you. Come off social media.

He’s treated you in the worst possible way and his nasty plan is falling apart and he’s trying to both blame and reclaim you. @Heidi is right, delete him. It plays havoc with their ego to be obsolete.

Dejinna

I would be needing help contacting the embassies please and thank you.
+21671107000, these ladies won’t give you the information they just here for support.
This is the
I would need help contacting embassies what info is needed ect...seeing as his new woman is from belgium. I would also like to know where to make a thread about him on here that would get the most attention from other and new visitors.
you are aware that
I AM SO EFFIN PISSED :mad:

HE IS USING MY SON TO MANIPULATE HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. HE BLOCKED ME OF COURSE FROM FINDING THIS FACEBOOK BUT NOT MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

HE USES MY SON'S NAME...HIS PICTURE AND SAYS HE LOVES HIM!!!

HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE ALREADY ADDED AND THEY ACCEPTED BY THE LIKES AND COMMENTS.

SHE IS THERE TOO I AM SURE. ENCOURAGING THIS LIE!!!

AND THE COMMENTS ON
*MY SON'S PHOTO*

I found his Facebook page, says he was married in April & also shows pictures of 2 little boys.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
these ladies won’t give you the information they just here for support.
These ladies DO give the information, we support members as much as we can from EVERY angle. There are threads here specifically giving links.
I found his Facebook page, says he was married in April & also shows pictures of 2 little boys.
Yes, Shyra is his wife....he is using pics of her son.

Quote Mystery: “Be caerful Heidi she's after your job”

Haha, there’s only one Heidi.....she is irreplaceable :love:

Mystery

These ladies DO give the information, we support members as much as we can from EVERY angle. There are threads here specifically giving links.

Yes, Shyra is his wife....he is using pics of her son.

Quote Mystery: “Be caerful Heidi she's after your job”

Haha, there’s only one Heidi.....she is irreplaceable :love:
Defo Heidi is the real deal. X

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
+21671107000, these ladies won’t give you the information they just here for support.
This is the

you are aware that

there is a whole thread with report info. plus ladies like her have been helped by the most trustable members in private.
you were some hours ago posting everyone here was just assuming a bunch of things without knowing facts, and you come to try to discredit people who has been helping for years....:rolleyes:

Shyra

This is the

you are aware that

Ok well let me CORRECT you!!!

I am HIS WIFE and if anyone would know anything about this Monkey Ball brained, chicken legged, rancid meatheaded idiot it would be....ME!!

So...you searched his profile...ok...but not that well as I can clearly gather and you clearly did not read the ENTIRE thread either from your posts...if you did you would know that first, this is OLD facebook account as he has a new one.

You would also be aware, that if taken the extra second before wasting time writing what you did and actually look at his INFO...it clearly states there that he has a SON and a DAUGHTER...and he was married on FEB 17 2019 but he posted it on his wall in April!!!

The picture that you see, is clearly of a baby boy and a little girl. Anyone would know that just by clicking on the picture and viewing it. Its my son and daughter. ugh...*eye roll*

As for the ladies here on this forum...I do not appreciate you just chiming in after all of this time has passed to add your two cents as to how they are of no help to me. And you giving me a phone number? What is it even for??? You didn't even take the time to mention that. But yet took the time to show yourself as a know it all!? WHAT!? Pffff

These ladies have been my earthly guardian angels since I joined here and have given me not only support, friendship, but also WAY MORE info than just a number to call with no clarification as to who this number belongs to.

I am not going to waste my money calling some random phone number lady!!

These angels here have given me all the info I need. What you see on the thread isn't everything, there are also private messages too. DUH *another eye roll* They are knowledgeable...caring women with the biggest hearts I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I thank God for them everyday. They also have hidden knowledge that they reveal to those they feel comfortable sharing it with.

So before you start passing judgement on my highly educated girls here, I would suggest that you educate yourself on the true meaning of respect.

I have these ladies backs and will defend them against any insult and judgement.

To My Angels Here:

Love, Appreciate and cherish you ALL with my entire heart minus this...
"little miss think she knows it all" that is.

If it wasn't for YOU...I would have been lost.

You are the REAL DEAL and if anyone thinks otherwise...they can go blow their smoke elsewhere because I am not having it. I will protect you all with everything I have to the best of my ability!!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!

:love: :love::love::love::love:

Top Bottom