Tunisia guy “working” in italy.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
So what do these clowns want is my question? Just because they were born and raised in a poor country means they have to go after innocent women? I guess i can wrap my head around it. I mean do they think we owe them something and should be responsible to help fund there wife and kid. I dated a narcissist one for ten years and another for seven and let me tell you these love rats stick out likea sore thumb i called it from the first message he sent me. And he said my thinking isnt normal. Im not “normal

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
What do they want? A free ride, money being given to them, a visa to get out of the country, virtual sex in some cases if the woman is pretty enough..
Why do they go after innocent women? Because they are easy targets. They believe they are naive, vulnerable and gullible. They believe non Arabic women are for the most part stupid, emotional and easy to manipulate. Do they think we owe them something? Yes, in fact they believe the world owes them something and revolves around them. They are entitled and lazy. Their mentality is : why working hard when there are some people who are easy to take advantage of and who are willing to give them stuff.
It’s hard to understand this mentality but that’s reality when it comes to rats. They’ll take all they can from someone who trusts them until they don’t need them anymore and they meet their ultimate goal: getting out of their country and getting citizenship or if they don’t get out of the country, accumulate enough money from their cash cow(s) (it’s an awful expression but that how they see the women who give them money) so they can settle with a girl their age from their country.
Of course you’re normal. They are the ones who are messed up. I’m so glad you realized he’s a loser and you had enough. From what you said, you had past relationships with narcissist men and it’s probably easier for you to recognize the red flags.
What is sad is there are still lots of women out there who refuse to see reality and are willing to give these guys a chance because they “love them”. Everyone wants to love and be loved but when it comes to rats, you can’t live in Utopia. They don’t love. Even the women they eventually settle with for life won’t be well treated and respected, but that’s another story. These men are bad news even though they act so charming, look good, say all the right things etc... Good for you for seeing past all the fakeness and for being so strong and real.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
What do they want? A free ride, money being given to them, a visa to get out of the country, virtual sex in some cases if the woman is pretty enough..
Why do they go after innocent women? Because they are easy targets. They believe they are naive, vulnerable and gullible. They believe non Arabic women are for the most part stupid, emotional and easy to manipulate. Do they think we owe them something? Yes, in fact they believe the world owes them something and revolves around them. They are entitled and lazy. Their mentality is : why working hard when there are some people who are easy to take advantage of and who are willing to give them stuff.
It’s hard to understand this mentality but that’s reality when it comes to rats. They’ll take all they can from someone who trusts them until they don’t need them anymore and they meet their ultimate goal: getting out of their country and getting citizenship or if they don’t get out of the country, accumulate enough money from their cash cow(s) (it’s an awful expression but that how they see the women who give them money) so they can settle with a girl their age from their country.
Of course you’re normal. They are the ones who are messed up. I’m so glad you realized he’s a loser and you had enough. From what you said, you had past relationships with narcissist men and it’s probably easier for you to recognize the red flags.
What is sad is there are still lots of women out there who refuse to see reality and are willing to give these guys a chance because they “love them”. Everyone wants to love and be loved but when it comes to rats, you can’t live in Utopia. They don’t love. Even the women they eventually settle with for life won’t be well treated and respected, but that’s another story. These men are bad news even though they act so charming, look good, say all the right things etc... Good for you for seeing past all the fakeness and for being so strong and real.
Thank you i appreciate that, and yes i been reading some of these womens posts and i cant believe well i guess i can but one of these wonderful ladys are going to actually marry the rat she never met! Gosh poor girl if only we could stop her but i guess ya gotta learn from your mistakes and man thats gonna be the biggest mistake she will ever make. Theres so many wonderful men, and real men that is in this world why settle for that. There not even that pleasant to look at to be honest, cause there dark?? Anyone can get dark or dye there hair blk. Lol

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Thank you i appreciate that, and yes i been reading some of these womens posts and i cant believe well i guess i can but one of these wonderful ladys are going to actually marry the rat she never met! Gosh poor girl if only we could stop her but i guess ya gotta learn from your mistakes and man thats gonna be the biggest mistake she will ever make. Theres so many wonderful men, and real men that is in this world why settle for that. There not even that pleasant to look at to be honest, cause there dark?? Anyone can get dark or dye there hair blk. Lol
Crazy indeed to go marry someone we never met before. I don’t think I came across this lady’s post (there are many members here) because I don’t remember this story but yes, I’m not surprised. It happens, and especially in between Tunisian men and women from the North American continent. They marry quick because of the long distance. I hope someone here or in her life: relative, friend.. will be able to talk to her.. Hopefully he’s a good person, not a rat, but what are the odds? True, we learn from our mistakes (or unfortunately, in some cases, we don’t) but marrying a rat is the kind of mistake that can cost way too much. Some women don’t recover completely from it.
Again, Jennaf, I’m glad you didn’t give this guy a chance to take you for a ride.