tunisia passport

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by hitcher, Jan 30, 2014.

1. AlexAicha

AlexAicha Member

It would only make sense if he was half Egyptian ( father side)

2. hitcher

hitcher New Member

She has 4 kids an has been married. She had just broken up for a couple of mouths before they meet. Her last relationship ended really farst he walked out . So she very emotional . He's playing on that. She can't have anymore children. I ask if she told him that as he only 28years old he said it's ok. You would think he would like to have kids .

AmberHeart likes this.
  3. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Its what every Tunisian man wants ,his own kids .She is vulnarable and of course he is taking advantage .Its bad enough being a victim ,but the effect it has on her friends and family is heartbreaking too .Youve done your best ,if she is prepared to lose a friend like you over him,then im sorry for her .Hopefully she is just going through a midlife crisis and of course is enjoying the attention ,hope she starts thinking of her kids and wakes up to reality .This is not going to be easy for her.

AmberHeart, Heidi and CUDDLE like this.
  4. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Of course he will want kids. He is preying on a vulnerable woman, she is being scammed by him and his friend in Australia - all for a visa. However, I'm going to be harsh. Unless her children are all adults, she is behaving irresponsibly and should be thinking more of the impact this could have on her family.
    Regardless, she needs professional help. Please keep trying Hitcher, you are a good friend xx

5. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

I was sure that your friend has children, that's why he pretends to be a children's caretaker!
    And yes, BG is right, she is being scammed AND acting irresponsibly, exposing her children to this RAT.
    It would be so interesting if we could talk here to her...

AmberHeart, Heidi and marilyna like this.
  6. hitcher

hitcher New Member

Hi everyone thanks for your advice. She has 4 children. 20year old he not interested. ,17 she do her own thing , 14 sit an play's x- box all day , 9 she talks to Amir when her mum talking to him, she said he good. Her x partner whont let her take his daughter over there. He even told her he prayiny on her. We have a muslim man at work he even said she in trouble he wants her to have a talk to him and his wife she said she knows everything is ok. If she need to know anything she talks to his family.I guess she going to find out the hard way. Her an her x are selling the house so she will be cashed up with a lot of money surprise surprise.

AmberHeart and Big Bang Theory like this.
  7. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Maybe her ex can do her a favour and stall on selling the house. Hopefully shes not taking the kids with her. Oh this is just a disaster waiting to happen just hope she wakes up before she parts with any money for her kids' sake and before she falls for the fake love that is coming her way for her sake

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

She will find out very soon how little love-time all the money can buy. :)

9. simple

simple Well-Known Member

As usual its the innocent kids that will suffer .

AmberHeart likes this.
  10. hitcher

hitcher New Member

She wants to take her 9 year old daughter over with her , but her x whont sign the passport papers. She going over in August to get married but if they sell the house before that she will go over earlier an she will have a lot of money.

AmberHeart likes this.
  11. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

The money will soon be spent..that she can be sure of :(

12. BrownGirl

That gives us 7 months to open her eyes. Let's get to work ;)

13. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Sounds like a right nutcase. Hope her partner takes the kids. At least he is thinking about their welfare. Can't understand someone not putting the kids 1st. 2 months on facebook and then willing to marry someone she has never met and who will be a father to her kids!

AmberHeart, CUDDLE, marilyna and 5 others like this.
  14. BrownGirl

I'll never understand that. I don't care how vulnerable and lonely she is. My daughter was 12 when my husband left and I went the other way - I was single for 7 years. My number 1 priority was to make sure she wasn't affected by the divorce and if I say so myself she has turned out almost prefect :D

15. simple

simple Well-Known Member

He has to be on other dating sites ,or have a few fb accounts and skyping other women.

Heidi and Fern like this.
  16. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

What about suggesting the 20 year old visits this site and enlightens the mother

17. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

No excuse whatsoever this woman should be putting her kids first !!

My husband left me when my son was still a toddler..i raised three kids on my own and stayed on my own for 16yrs...devoting my time and energy into their upbringing..result as BG say's almost perfect.....proved it works.:)

Our children are not a commodity they are a priceless gift.. ​

AmberHeart, crystal, Ellie1 and 3 others like this.
  18. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

My kids were 18 and 16 when my hubby died. I devoted my time to them also. Put them both through Uni and they both are successful now and solvent. The only time they ever saw me with another man was the rat.. They accepted and then did not..they stuck by me through thick and thin.. and were my saviours.. why because they were brought up correctly.. and knew right from wrong..

AmberHeart, Heidi, ExNorway and 8 others like this.
  19. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

My neighbour is a single mum after divorcing her violent ex. I have seen her struggle, work her guts off and successfully bring up 4 lovely kids. The admiration that I have for you single mums cannot be put into words --- you are hopefully very proud of yourselves. xxxxx

20. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

What an achievement..good for her.. and of course the self respect and respect from her kids will be all the reward she needs...women need to understand..that really there is nothing scary about being alone.. You have one life and do not settle...

AmberHeart, Heidi and wallah like this.
  21. love/hate

love/hate New Member

hey am new to this dont know where to write my question ..so i have a baby she now two month old her father is tunisian we are visitin in april..and have been quite freeked out by some posts sumthing like the baby needs a tunisian passport you may have refused entry ..and if you get tru on the way bakyou may not be able to fly back home till the baby has passport ..but if she is jus born never been to tunisia how does that work

22. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

If the little one has a Tunisian father on it's birth certificate, then you can only bring the child out of Tunisia with HIS permission. That is the law in Tunisia and no Embassy can assist if this is creating problems. I am not 100% sure, but cannot see any problems with the little one travelling here and back on UK passport, as long as the father is in agreement. The problems arise when the parents are estranged and the father keeps the child in Tunisia -THEN the mother has no legal right to leave Tunisia with the child unless her husband gives her written and authenticated permission. If anyone knows differently, I stand corrected.

AmberHeart, Heidi, marilyna and 2 others like this.
  23. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea

If they suspect the father is Tunisian (e.g. if the baby 'looks' Tunisian and , indeed , if you have given the baby the father's last name) they may also quiz you about the parentage of the child and will not let you leave without the father's permission if they find out that the child is half Tunisian - the fact that the baby has a UK passport means nothing - a Tunisian child on Tunisian soil is Tunisian by virtue of having a Tunisian father.

I'm not sure whether you mean that you and your Tunisian husband are travelling back together with the baby to Tunisia - if so he will be told at immigration check that he should get the child a Tunisian passport while he is there as he should have got one for him/her from the Tunisian Embassy in the UK (if you are in the UK). They will let you enter but he will probably be told the same on the way out too - to get the baby a Tunisian passport. All Tunisians (which your baby is) are supposed to enter and exit Tunisia on a Tunisian passport - some staff will make more of a fuss of this than others.

Either way, in taking your baby to Tunisia you must be very,very clear of the risks and be aware that you have limited rights as a mother - if your Tunisian partner lives with you in your country, or in Tunisia, he can decide whether the baby leaves Tunisia or not - you will have little say or control and your country's Embassy will be powerless to help you because the Tunisian citizenship overrides any other citizenship when on Tunisian soil. If you have any reason to be wary of your Tunisian partner (or his family), of their motives, or if you have any trust issues then you really should not even contemplate taking your child there - this might seem harsh, but the reality of having to return to your country without your child or of having to live in Tunisia to be with them is much harsher.

AmberHeart, Heidi, marilyna and 2 others like this.
  24. love/hate

love/hate New Member

hey thanks for you advise ..thats usfull a jus didnt understand at first

wallah likes this.
  25. love/hate

love/hate New Member

thank you tunisiasun .. yea my baby father lives in tunisia we have been togher 2years ..i jus usually visit over there but iv not seen the family since june because i wos expectin ..im hoping to go in aprill everythings hunky dory with the father and family.. the birth cirtificate doesnt have fathers name on it ..but she has takin his second name ..so when i read few comments an they sayin child needs tunisian pasport too..awos jus a bit confused becaue how will i have 1 for her if she just new born and first visit.. jus dont want hassal at airport ..coz am a simple girl and dont like coplications .