tunisia passport

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by hitcher, Jan 30, 2014.

1. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine Well-Known Member

Much love back to you chick. You look after yourself and your little daughter. She will bring so much pleasure to your life. Take care xxx

AmberHeart, Caramel and love/hate like this.
  2. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Hi Love/Hate...

I can understand what a difficult position reading this site must of put you in.....

The problem is how will you ever know when and if it is safe to take your precious baby to Tunisia....I wish i could give you the answer but i cant...

I think you are wise to postpone your trip....but i also balance this with the question..what if your partner is genuine?

I really think the only way these situations can be avoided is if Tunisia joins the real world !! Are there any other countries that give so much power to the father and the Nationality?

Is it possible to get that paper signed by the father before you go to visit, to state he will let you leave again..I wonder?

Apparently (according to my ex) a number of yrs ago a German lady went back to Tunisia for her child taking a film crew with her from Germany...they helped her escape from the country with the child.....His response actually shocked me....he said you know that woman tricked her husband ....he loved that child and now she has in effect stolen him back !! He had no compassion for the lady at all, who had been denied access to her child for yrs...

I just dont think i could ever risk taking a child there for fear of losing him/her...however i also know i would be riddled with guilt that i was denying the child contact with the father...

I know this was NEVER the plan....but maybe to be safe you could maybe meet your partner elsewhere...not sure of the legalities here but how would it be if you were to meet him say in Turkey??? You wouldnt be on Tunisian soil and Turkey is part of Europe and he can go there without a visa....I dont know if this is a plausible idea or not?

Of course the big snag here is he will realise that you dont trust him......but better that than lose the most precious gift you have there in your daughter..

Cuddle xx

3. love/hate

love/hate New Member

thank you sooo much xxx

LittleMissSunshine likes this.
  4. love/hate

love/hate New Member

Hi cuddles

Am just soo confused am postponing the trip for now but for how long could i keep up with that..up till date i do believe him and his family are genuine ..but the faught that i could be separated from my child is making me real paranoid and i think am creating suspitions in my head .. i wish i could some how get him over real quick just to see what he does if he left me a would honestly not care..my baby’s my world .. i want to leave him i don’t want to give a chance to know if he genuine if theres possibility my baby being takin away from me thing is i don’t know how i would say to my family because they trust him and like him ..they’d think am crazy because the whole time i’ve known him we’ve been tite to suddenly say i don’t want be with him coz i don’t trust him and if i said people have expieriancd this i know they would say he aint like that ..and i cant bear to think what people going to say if i leave him my second failed marriage and i have baby because that doesn’t hapin in our culture.. alot of the things i’ve done is not even lijet in my religion i’ve just managed to sort my life out and i feel i’m going to mess up again and am real scared ..i realy don’t care bout myself but my baby.. that is a option of meeting him in turkey but again it seems like a long process ..i don’t think he’l understand whats hapind because everythin fine.. the story about the german woman im glad she got her child bak and your ex faut she tricked her man thats jus crap.. a mother carry’s her child 9month goes tru labour the sleepless nites and still doesn’t be tierd the bond is amazing and for these men not to get that is just sick why cant men see if thy love their child that much so must the mother so for the sake of the child lets not fuck this up..im sorry a bout my English i don’t know how to word what i think i cant express myself im not sociable person and find it hard to communicate and say whats in my head xxxx

5. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine Well-Known Member

What you have to weigh up is whether you and your husband are both happy to continue living long distance like you are now. You don't feel able to move there to be with him now you have your daughter and need the support network of your family, but on the flipside you don't feel able to sponsor him so that he could potentially try to apply for a spouse visa to join you here. If you're both happy with that set up and the possibility of seeing each other for a few weeks a couple of times a year then great. But if your husband is genuine then I'm sure he misses you like crazy and longs to meet his daughter. And I'm sure that whilst youre fine just you and your daughter,deep down you would like the support of your partner. If you and your husband decide (and this could be a few years further down the line, not necessarily now) that you can't stand to be apart any longer and it's better to end the marriage and have a clean break, I doubt (although I don't know much about your culture) that anybody would be over judgmental since the ideal is to have your family unit together, be that here or in Tunisia. You never know though - your daughter is still tiny right now, but in a year or two when she's bigger you may feel ready to move over there to be with your husband after all.

Don't make any rash decisions. You're aware now of signs to look out for and you need time to think about what you really want. You're probably still getting over the birth of your daughter and sleepless nights do decision-making no favours. Take your time and pray to Allah asking him to guide you.

Hope you manage to get some sleep - I wish I could but I haven't a newborn as an excuse for being awake at this time xxx

6. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Hi love/hate..

I understand your dilemna ....

I dont think any of this entered your head even until you came here to this site......

I really feel so bad for you right now..but one comment you made tells me something.....you say 'you really couldn't care less if he leaves you or not'....does this mean you no longer love this man? If this is correct and you dont have feelings for him then it is best to part now .....because although this man may be a'rat' (just not shown it yet), there is also a possibility that he is genuine....So we must be fair and not judge him badly as like you say he has done nothing wrong ......

Your family..well i dont pretend to know how it is within your culture, what i do know though is you must do what makes YOU happy... (sorry i think i read you are from an Asian family) and what i do know is too many Asian ladies lead a life of misery in order to please their parents......However i believe firmly that no matter what culture or background we are from , we all deserve to be happy..

Love/hate....im sure you are worried about messing up and making the wrong deisions..but from what you have written here i think you should be very proud of how much you have achieved so far, you have kicked your addictions not easy at all..well done:)

Your life is now so much better and you have a beautiful baby.....you just need to take your time now explore all possibilities open to you...

You have a few options...a family holiday and invite your husband...to a country he does not need a visa for...

If he has a good job with a contract or a business or some other big commitment to Tunisia then you could apply for a visit visa to the UK.. that would be great for you the baby and him...

Take Care

Cuddle xx

Caramel, Heidi, maimai and 2 others like this.
  7. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Great post Cuddle! X

Heidi and CUDDLE like this.
  8. batgirl

batgirl New Member

Would not touch him with a 10 ft barge pole ,

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  9. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

yes he would need a visa like everyone else, but usually at the airport on landing.. so don't understand how he was sent back>>