Tunisia - Sun Sea and Bezness - beware Tunisian Love Rats

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Laura2014, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

So the holiday is booked, the flip flops are packed, your full of anticipation about your holiday in Tunisia.

There are a few things (well a lot really) you should know before you go. Have a look at the definition for Bezness, because you and your pals may soon be targets.

BEZNESS - it’s a kind of supplementary employment. Bezness is rife. It’s a way to part you from your hard earned money. In some cases it’s to find a victim to marry to provide a visa, or it maybe a holiday romance. In Bezness terms that’s just sex and money. You may be young and pretty, older and pretty, younger or older and not so pretty, you might be Male or female, married or single, with or without children. Pretty much anything goes.

You will probably be friendly and polite, enjoy sunbathing and going out in the evenings.

What you will find is someone who gives you attention, special TLR attention. Invited you for innocent coffee, a romantic walk on the beach, a trip to a nightclub. Wherever you go you can be sure you will pick up the bill. Maybe not on the first date but pretty much for ever after.

You will become friends on one of his Facebook accounts ( but blocked from the others). There may be tears at the airport and loving messages on your arrival home. And so it begins... you more than likely just met a Tunisian Love Rat.

So you need to protect yourself, not just from having a one night stand, but from the inevitable love bombing which will follow you home. Pleas to return, soon, you are the love of my life. The best woman for me. “I meet many tourists but I never meet one like you”. I love you, my family love you. Without you my life is empty.

Then a problem occurs, no internet, phone is lost or stolen, lost job in hotel, didn’t get paid, family need to pay hospital bills, utility bills, buy a new phone so he can contact you, then so many tragic things have happened to him and ONLY YOU can help. You are his woman and his love by now of course.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Be ready, don’t fall for it. Be on your guard for the super friendly, animator / entertainer or waiter, taxi driver or shop keeper even the security guard. You are one of many. As one flight leaves another arrives. Think of it as a matinee in a theatre played every day for a new audience. It’s professional, slick, systematic and utterly believable. Marriage Visa’s and financial scams are the most common and no one stops it or warns you. (Unless you read your countries foreign travellers advice). You will see it there but when did you last check it out?

Take a look at Tunisian Love Rats. Not the media portrayal of Shirley Valentines looking for love, but women (and some men too) trying to warn you, from their own ugly and damaging experiences.

So if you want a good book to read on holiday, lots of romance, crime, suspense, with pretty pictures (and some not so pretty) then hop over to Tunisian Love Rats. It could save you from years of hell.

Happy holidays.

Masha, Apples, Judithlyn and 13 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well, I was just gonna question why I'd never read this thread before......and then noticed you created it ten minutes ago :D

Yes, it's a good one to use, but I will also mention they target strangers online, usually with a simple "Hi", like mine.....or "I notice your photo, you are very beautiful" etc.

I will also add these links:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/

And:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

Bostons, Apples, Judithlyn and 6 others like this.
  4. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Mine was a visa rat who targeted me specifically to immigrate. He honed on on opportunity and blood and went in for it fast. But, it was not a holiday excursion. I think women who read about how the men are targeting unsuspecting women online who are completely oblivious and even not looking for this kind of behavior will definitely not WANT to visit Tunisia for a vacation after reading what they do...

Bostons, Apples, Judithlyn and 4 others like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yeah, mine was primarily a visa rat, but ultimately, even with a visa rat....the goal is money to buy the plastic virgin back home.

Mine did not ask for money or gifts, but I know if I had given him the visa he begged for, he’d have come to England, taken everything I had and every other penny he could access.

They ALL want money.....but some hide that until after the visa has been issued.

Mario666, Bostons, Apples and 9 others like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, all the rats want, is money, to flaunt in front of family and neighbors. The only reason they want a visa, is to harvest the money trees which grow in foreign countries. They don't really want to leave their rat families and they think that tunisian women are the essence of the earth and they only get one if they have money....

Bostons, Apples, Judithlyn and 9 others like this.
  7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

The north African woman.
    They will need gifts gold purfume shoes clothes ECT
    The man needs to provide for them.
    The money you give is for these gifts, the big wedding the house the furniture. Your actually paying for the bed that they will take the virgin bride to. You are paying for the clothes he wear to get married in. He needs so much money from you to live with his queen or be damned she will not be happy. You will pay for her hair and nails to be done, the clothes she wears each day.
    If he's lucky she will be working however that won't last long as the queen needs to get pregnant fast. He will be saving your money before he can achieve all this for his virgin.
    What will you get in return a heartbreak
    Some get into debt if you think you will lose him.
    You will pay for the whole family make no mistakes our money go a long way in north Africa. He will not send you anything unless it is cheap. If you go there you will pay for everything flights hotel ECT. Look at the famiky espeacially the mother dripping in gold when she goes to another wedding, don't listen if you question and he says it's not real gold it's bull.
    Keep your money buy yourself Some thing nice don't let his virgin queen get it all.

Masha, Bostons, Apples and 9 others like this.
  8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I don’t see any honor in a woman who is proud of her man for being capable of stealing and conning to get her gifts. What is she going to do when she has five or six kids and her husband is old and can’t attract victims anymore? The money will dry up. She should be saving for that day, not showing off. But maybe by then her young sons will carry the weight of the family with new victims?
    Eventually the world will learn about their scams, then what? They already take hand outs from other countries.
    From beggars to the streets. They are just too greedy to see the hole they are digging for their country. It is sad, but my mother once told me “ You can’t fix a problem by throwing money at it. You have to fix the root of the problem. You need to take away the knife and not throw bandages at the cuts, or you’ll be throwing bandages forever.”

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Apples, Judithlyn, Amira and 5 others like this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Yes, it’s learned from generations. There’s no way an honest family would allow their children dedicate to commit fraud and other crimes for a few coins. But mother’s and young wives are a crucial piece of that puzzle. Since accepting a rat as husband they are signing in for their kids to learn it too. The damage they cause to victims isn’t merely financial, Hope one day it weights on their souls.
    Deleted my past comment cause didn’t want to distract from the main subject wich was to warn about bezness, but this is the origin of bezness. It comes from generations and full families participate, It’s not just a man with a crazy mind or lacking of conscience.

10. Brasilgirl

I think it’s inportant that people realize that beznes is an organised scam. They work together. They are smooth, practiced, and groomed to the love scam from the time they are children. This has been going on since the first western visitors arrived to their country. They learned quick that we are weak when it comes to our heart. Who knows how long ago that was, decades? The tourism and internet has allowed the beznes industry to explode. More and more young men, and women are scamming their ‘true loves’ from all over the world.
    What makes Tunisia bad is the numbers of scammers is high and their crimes go unpunished. The Tunisian men have a way of talking that brainwashes the victim, taking the scam one step further, and faster.
    Women have been scamming men for decades too. Don’t feel safe if you are a man, they have a rat waiting for you too.

11. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

They target foreigners, doesn’t matter if the victim shares same Religion. If the victim comes from abroad inmediately becomes profitable. Rats won’t respect a single soul. They will be interested in their currency, nationality and benefits they can obtain from them.

Apples, Judithlyn, Amira and 6 others like this.
  12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Do not be naive and do not leave your brain so you are ok also in Tunisia or other poor countries. (use reason)

13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They do not like us becaurse off Yours lifeset but they love Ours Money and freedom to move to Europe . Everything is fake

Apples, Judithlyn, smiley and 7 others like this.
  14. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Bravo....Spot on....absolutely the truth 1000000%!!!! For anybody thinking, “my guy is the exception to those con artists”..... NO, he is not! They are professionals at this horror game. They won’t stop until either depleting you from everything and everybody you know OR until you become aware of their crime and dump their sorry asses! Listen to all of us who learned our lesson the hard way....stay away from Tunisian men whom you meet online or in person while on holiday in Tunisia! Save your hard earned money for yourself, not some slimy conman!!

Meis, Amira, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  15. Brasilgirl

Also, if/when you start to feel a bit of feelings for this guy who’s come to be your friend, check your countries web site for exactly what the commitment is to sponsor this guy for a visa. In the US you are responsible for your husband/wife financially for 10 years, even if he leaves and you divorce! Marriage is not guaranteed to last anywhere but do note that Tunisia has a 98% divorce rate with foreigners.
    Be smart and don’t let your feelings lead you into a horrible mess. Look at the crazy high divorce rate and how the men use the women for money and visa.
    Don’t get me wrong, there are good Tunisians, but you won’t likely meet them at a resort or on the beach. Maybe take a google peek at the Muslim culture before your trip so you will understand about their real lifestyle.
    A little but of knowledge before you go will help you spot the con artists right off and you’ll have a much better and cheaper holiday.

16. Brasilgirl

Tunisian romance scammers, aka ‘Love Rats’ do not discriminate when it comes to victims. If you think that because you are younger, you are a virgin, or ‘age is only a number’ therefore you are not a victim, think again.
    We have all heard about scams. There is always the hope that our guy is ‘not like that’. But in the end you find they are exactly that. You’ve poured your heart, soul, and feelings into a fraud. It hurts more than you can imagine. It’s not just about losing money. To the rat it’s all about the money or a visa. For us, the victim, it’s all about love, caring, and feelings.
    Before you get involved with any man you meet online or while on holiday, do some research. Google his religion, culture, country. If he is Tunisian, check the gallery at TLR. Find out the divorce rate for marriage to foreigners. Read about the expected lifestyle for women. Know his expectations, not just what he tells you. It’s about what he doesn’t tell you.
    Know before you invest your heart and soul.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Meis, Myriam1, juicyfruit and 7 others like this.