Tunisian cookery, food and recipes

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
I thought that this would be a nice place for us to share some good authentic Tunisian recipes with each other!

i'm telling you all that this will be my favourite thread!not even the rats!!!!!!!:Dbut i have to say that i am a terrible cook .i just like to read recipes ,especially of traditional food!:)

Ben

Administrator
TBelle I think you need a whole corner or website just for your recipes :D:D

A

alAzima

yay ... can we have TB's Cookery Corner, please

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

xx
We can! As long as Tbelle consents. I know her plate is often full (no pun intended) hehe so if that's somethings she wants, I can set it up lickity split! :D Let me know.

Tunisianbelle

We can! As long as Tbelle consents. I know her plate is often full (no pun intended) hehe so if that's somethings she wants, I can set it up lickity split! :D Let me know.
I don't mind. I have a few recipes I can whip out right away (copy & paste from my other site). The others I'll have to write down as I prepare the meals, but that shouldn't be too hard - just don't expect a whole book overnight! :p

A

alAzima

So it's almost 8pm there, what is or was for dinner Tbelle?

I'm sitting at work STARVING (pictures for me to drool would be beneficial )
:D

Ben

Administrator
Yes but the boxheads don,t come!!
You mean the Hot Potatoes :D:D well... build it and they will come as they say :)
start a thread in the language of hot potatoes, I'm sure they will knock your door :)
You can start by picking good stories (with names and places....) and translate them....
We have some German members here, but they are participating in English, so your corner is great when someone cannot express him/herself in English

A

ArabChick

I like the pics to go with the recipes ... if it doesn't look like this at the end ... you've mucked it up ... lol

xx

Tunisianbelle

if it doesn't look like this at the end ... you've mucked it up ... lol

xx
It means you're not a master chef like me! :p Just kidding. I'm still learning as I go. I bet WildCat has a TON of yummy recipes she could share with us!

T

TunisiaMoon

:huh: Just trying to picture TB's hubby walking through the door wondering why on earth his crazy wife is taking photo's of harissa!!!! :D

Tunisianbelle

:huh: Just trying to picture TB's hubby walking through the door wondering why on earth his crazy wife is taking photo's of harissa!!!! :D
Hubby is used to me taking pictures of anything and everything. It used to annoy him, but I think he's used to it by now! After all, every time we leave the house I make sure the camera is with me! :p

A

alAzima

Tbelle set an extra place, I'm coming over for dinner tonight LOL I have to stay out of this thread at work, I'm staaarvin

A

ArabChick

Hubby is used to me taking pictures of anything and everything. It used to annoy him, but I think he's used to it by now! After all, every time we leave the house I make sure the camera is with me! :p
Can imagine I would be the same ... I carry my camera EVERYWHERE with me ... well, maybe not everywhere ... :huh:

xx

A

ArabChick

Next time I'm over, TB ... I'm coming for a cookery lesson ... :D
xx

Top Bottom