Tunisian guy

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
@Queen bee, can you tell us more about him? Where did you meet him? Is there a big age difference in between you and him? Also, it’s not recommended here to put your picture. That’s got your own safety. You may not want this guy to see that you posted here.

Queen bee

@Queen bee, can you tell us more about him? Where did you meet him? Is there a big age difference in between you and him? Also, it’s not recommended here to put your picture. That’s got your own safety. You may not want this guy to see that you posted here.
I met him on Facebook 8 weeks ago his name is Islem Assouri he is 33yrs he says but looks younger he has been sending me all sorts of love messages and marriage proposals even mentioned having a baby to which I replied maybe in a few years wen I get to know you & your family inside & out and even then nothing will be promised, he has not asked me for anything up to now only that he wants me to visit him but he did ask do I own my own home & do I buy things online to which I replied mind your own business which he found amusing and apologised profusely. He is a little controlling also I have found he asked me to delete my Facebook account & he will delete his to which I replied no sorry he also had a lot of elderly ladies on his friend list. He sends me the sweetest things and messages he us a bit of a charmer

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He had all the signs of a rat, therefore he’s one. I’d block immediately. Love bombs you after a short time, talks about marriage and having a baby after 8 weeks, has older ladies on his Fb, asks questions so he can do about your financial situation.. What kind of man asks a woman to delete her Fb? He asked you to delete your Fb so you can’t have contact with anyone and also, he could do what he wants on FB like talking to other women freely without your knowing. Who does he think he is? I, in no way, would get involved with this person. He’s no good and he’s an user.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Queen Bee, I would also suggest that you inquire for yourself about the practices of « Bezness ». If you google it, you’ll find sone valuable information on it.

Here’s also a post here about the typical sentences rats use with their victims.

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I met him on Facebook 8 weeks ago his name is Islem Assouri he is 33yrs he says but looks younger he has been sending me all sorts of love messages and marriage proposals even mentioned having a baby to which I replied maybe in a few years wen I get to know you & your family inside & out and even then nothing will be promised, he has not asked me for anything up to now only that he wants me to visit him but he did ask do I own my own home & do I buy things online to which I replied mind your own business which he found amusing and apologised profusely. He is a little controlling also I have found he asked me to delete my Facebook account & he will delete his to which I replied no sorry he also had a lot of elderly ladies on his friend list. He sends me the sweetest things and messages he us a bit of a charmer
Friend, run! he is a rat, I don't need more than this information to say that he is a rat, for sure

hammma

A LOVER in a harry . guesst what he all sais was he is dream . he looks handsome. he needs more practice with womens to be loved. the question is can he afford about all what he have said and stay on h'S words like a man becose some don"t deserve even a spit at the face . days will

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Also it’s very possible he lied about his age. From the pictures he looks much younger than 33. They do that sometimes, they lie about their age when the woman is older so she will think he’s not too young and she’ll stay. He’s a rat for sure from the way he acts. I hope she cut ties with him, no matter how charming he can he. They’re really good actors and BS’ers.

Queen bee

He had all the signs of a rat, therefore he’s one. I’d block immediately. Love bombs you after a short time, talks about marriage and having a baby after 8 weeks, has older ladies on his Fb, asks questions so he can do about your financial situation.. What kind of man asks a woman to delete her Fb? He asked you to delete your Fb so you can’t have contact with anyone and also, he could do what he wants on FB like talking to other women freely without your knowing. Who does he think he is? I, in no way, would get involved with this person. He’s no good and he’s an user.
Thank you x

Queen bee

Also it’s very possible he lied about his age. From the pictures he looks much younger than 33. They do that sometimes, they lie about their age when the woman is older so she will think he’s not too young and she’ll stay. He’s a rat for sure from the way he acts. I hope she cut ties with him, no matter how charming he can he. They’re really good actors and BS’ers.
Thank you x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He won't get a penny off me x
Good! Don’t even go to Tunisia see him when the lockdown is over. He is fishing for other women as he’s talking and pretending he’s in love with you He plays the same game with some of the other females in his Fb. I know it’s not pleasant to hear but that’s what they do and you have to know. They are disgusting and they don’t care about deceiving and hurting nice innocent people.

hammma

oh for this want examine some think A REAL Man don't lie from the begening it's a just start to lose the trust you gaved and it's a start for you to look after one els more mature more rasional .

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
He does not look 33, I would say closer to 23 and way over stepping the mark in 8 weeks from your description of his actions.
He has rat motives and sadly if it looks and acts like a rat its a rat. Take care @Queen bee

Mario666

Junior Rat Expert
He looks like a rat, he talks like a rat, he lies like a rat, he has big ears and a big tail like a rat. Be very careful because he will steal your cheese (visa and money).

March

Junior Rat Expert
Good! Don’t even go to Tunisia see him when the lockdown is over. He is fishing for other women as he’s talking and pretending he’s in love with you He plays the same game with some of the other females in his Fb. I know it’s not pleasant to hear but that’s what they do and you have to know. They are disgusting and they don’t care about deceiving and hurting nice innocent people.
indeed many of them do not know how to love at all.....my ex rat also had a lot of women with italy with spain, in germany, the netherlands,England, Romania

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
He looks like he's stuck his finger in a light socket!
They all seems to look alike. It would be difficult if you had to pick one out of an ID parade.Lol.
True. I love my Fiancé deeply but didn’t recognise him at the airport on our first meet! Later I mistook his friends photos as his! It is the cousins marrying cousins that give them similar features and they all seem to have a similar style, tight fitting clothes and sad eyes. We all look alike to them also as they have many fiancées, blondes, brunettes, curly, straight hair, with Western Union logos tattooed on our foreheads. Speaking for the victims of course! They don’t like their President for banning Polygamy! They can’t wait for their 14 or so virgins in the afterlife so they are busy collecting their virtual harems. Hidden or otherwise.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
get rid.watch that he asked you do you buy online coz they are great hackers.to ask do you own your own home eyeing up your assets which later they think that there assets be careful .and your friends lists they will get names block and delete

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
I can't believe there is woman who despite being warned, read all these truths about rats, about them lying when they say "you are the love of my life", who proposes to marry in a short time, about having a baby with a foreigner to strengthen the bond and visa in the country where they want to take refuge/stay, and yet the woman prefers to cover her eyes, not wanting to give up a farce in which she is a victim. It's heartbreaking!
How can this be?!!! We are here to help because we know that these men are monstrous, don't feel empathy, don't put themselves in the place of the woman with true feelings for them, for being fond of him for a lot of sweet words that are said by them to dozens of women at the same time.
Please, if someone is married to a rat, or is in any way involved with a rat, this is for you: ask for a divorce, run away, break up, cut contact with him until you forget him completely.
Look for someone who really loves you, who doesn't despise your religion and your culture, who doesn't always make you afraid that you're being cheated again.
You will be the "love of his life" whenever he needs to convince you and your family and friends that he is an honest and passionate man, or "great dad" to your kids. But a passionate man does NOT have parallel relationships with many women.
These guys kiss many women lips and come home and then kiss yours.
They have sex with another woman and then come home and share the bed with you. Do you believe that you are really the love of his life?
Wake up!!! Better be on your own!
Ask for psychological help and support from family and friends, don't be alone in the hands of these psychopathic rascals who lie to persuade you to continue the scam for his benefit. Leave while there is time!!!!
If you have children with him, keep them safe from him. If he loved his children - mainly with Christians which they hate - they would not use them to take money from others. Not even to obtain a permanent visa in your country.
They do NOT feel love for women. Do you understand, friend?! They love money, property, luxury, cars, to take what is theirs, as the Koran teaches.
Please, believe us.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I can't believe there is woman who despite being warned, read all these truths about rats, about them lying when they say "you are the love of my life", who proposes to marry in a short time, about having a baby with a foreigner to strengthen the bond and visa in the country where they want to take refuge/stay, and yet the woman prefers to cover her eyes, not wanting to give up a farce in which she is a victim. It's heartbreaking!
How can this be?!!! We are here to help because we know that these men are monstrous, don't feel empathy, don't put themselves in the place of the woman with true feelings for them, for being fond of him for a lot of sweet words that are said by them to dozens of women at the same time.
Please, if someone is married to a rat, or is in any way involved with a rat, this is for you: ask for a divorce, run away, break up, cut contact with him until you forget him completely.
Look for someone who really loves you, who doesn't despise your religion and your culture, who doesn't always make you afraid that you're being cheated again.
You will be the "love of his life" whenever he needs to convince you and your family and friends that he is an honest and passionate man, or "great dad" to your kids. But a passionate man does NOT have parallel relationships with many women.
They have sex with another woman and then come home and share the bed with you. Do you believe that you are really the love of his life?
Ask for psychological help and support from family and friends, don't be alone in the hands of these psychopathic rascals who lie to persuade you to continue the scam for his benefit. Leave while there is time!!!!
If you have children with him, keep them safe from him. If he loved his children - mainly with Christians which they hate - they would not use them to take money from others. Not even to obtain a permanent visa in your country.
They do NOT feel love for women. Do you understand, friend?! They love money, property, luxury, cars, to take what is theirs, as the Koran teaches.
Please, believe us.
This is why...abandonment issues, attachment disorders etc.

Mario666

Junior Rat Expert
Please, believe us.
Exactly, these men are like sugar, they make you believe that it is the best thing for your body, they make you think that you need them, your body comes to think that without them your emotions your life and your health is not the same, but passing the time you will realize that you are gorodo, that your mental health is in danger. and that life maybe cannot make sense.
SOLUTION Look at your face and body in a mirror and realize that you are completely beautiful, that someone who talks to you about love on the first date is not a reliable person. and most importantly do not let your emotions, your health and the money in your pocket pay the price